Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes. Please make me come Master." I whimpered in response.

"Come for me angel." was his empassioned response. I tightened like a vise around his cock and felt it expand and explode inside my body. I convulsed with the aftershocks of my massive orgasm. Before sleep completely took over my demolished senses, the last coherent message he said, "My lovely little treasure. I think I shall keep you for some time."

Hours later I awaken and I am home. The sunrise beamed bright into my apartment bedroom, and forced my groggy eyes shut away quickly. I was in my usual sprawled position on my queen sized bed, and buck naked. 'Maybe the whole damn thing was a big fucking nightmare. Yeah, that's it. I had a bad dream from eating all those complimentary chips & salsa the night before. But it just didn't seem right....

Immediately sensing something was off, I noticed that a red, yellow and white rose was left on the pillow next to me, along with a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and that diamond collar. A note was left underneath all this, which simply read: "To my treasure". An indentation was left underneath the pillow, and it was still warm, and smelled of sweet alcohol.

Thank you for reading everyone! Please give comments and feedback.

12