Treasure & Jewels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Jules looking over my shoulder at Trevor and knew I was hurting them both with knowledge of the state I was in. I found though, that I didn't much care. I desperately wanted to, but couldn't. I simply didn't have it in me to muster much feeling about anything at all. I don't know how long that awful moment dragged on. That room was still for a long, long time. After a while, Trevor broke the silence. We found out then just how far Trevor was willing to go with his "anything for a lady" attitude. Surprisingly far.

"Bonnie?" he said softly, "Do you need...do you need someone else... to punish you?"

Jules turned my face toward him, and his serious blue eyes were asking me the same question. I nodded one time, and closed my eyes. The answer was yes.

The sound when a doubled-up leather belt smacks something is alarming. While its mostly just the two pieces of leather smacking together, there's definitely some bite to that thunder. And it hurts. It is, after all supposed to.

Trevor didn't give me an experimental "love-tap", nor did he wind up wallop me either. It was a solid snap that landed square on my ass with a loud crack and a burning sting. I didn't jump, flinch or make the slightest sound. I was too numb. It didn't touch me.

The second strike followed the first in exactly the same way, loud, hard, and burning like fire. It hurt, it really did, and yet some obstinate part of me wanted to insist that I didn't feel it. After the third strike, I did jerk a little in response. Jules took my face in both his hands and studied me with intense concentration and concern. Sweat was trickling down his ribs, there his muscles were taut and tense under my hands. Over and over Trevor's belt fell on my backside. It started to feel like liquid fire across my skin, and I found I could not suppress a reflexive jump from the strikes. After one particularly stinging blow, I broke eye contact with Jules, and turned my face away. Jules captured my face again and shook his head slightly. His attention and concern was just as intense as before. Apparently if I was going to go through with this, I wouldn't be allowed to turn away or hide from anything. The next slap forced a grunt from my lips. It hurt, it really, really hurt. The beginnings of an awful feeling were welling up inside me. I fought a rising sense of panic, a buzzing feeling of losing control, and a certain sense that I was either going to throw up or break apart. The next one undid me. I cried out, and tears spilled out from my eyes.

In the next instant the floodgates broke and I was raging. It was like the beast I kept caged up inside had broken free and every negative, festering thing I'd been keeping inside came rushing out of me. It was like vomiting up repressed emotion in waves; and once started, I couldn't stop. Rage, that was the beast I'd been keeping hidden. I raged, I howled, I sobbed and screamed. I felt so much rage and anger. Anger at my brother. Anger at myself for letting it be my fault. Anger for all the time and I'd wasted moping around. I swore, I cursed. I screamed out everything I wanted to say to my brother for being a careless fool, for tearing our family apart, for leaving me alone. I pounded my fists against poor Jules' chest, and finally wound down, exhausted and sobbing. When the rage subsided, I found there was some honest real sadness underneath - and that it was ok.

I'd wound up lying between Trevor and Jules. Trevor rubbed my back; Jules stroked my hair. I felt drained and clean. Done. Calm, and not at all embarrassed about the storm of emotion I'd just unleashed. There was quiet. Full peaceful quiet for a half an hour or more.

Finally, Jules said "what happens now?"

I thought that over seriously, and tentatively probed my newly rediscovered desires. Much like my bottom, my emotions raw and tender, but on the whole functional. I found several barriers had been broken, and that a variety of animals had slipped their cages. One in particular was howling for release.

So I said what was on my mind. "I want fuck both of you", I said. "Here. Tonight. Now."

I would have expected that Trevor would have responded first to the statement. To my surprise, it was Jules. Between us, I felt his cock jerk against my leg, then swell and stiffen. He rolled me on top of him so I was straddling his hips, and wriggled out of his still-damp shorts beneath me. His hand moved between us guiding his cock between my lips and into my damp and ready pussy. I didn't even get a chance to glimpse it first, it happened so fast. He felt thick and solid, stretching the walls of my pussy pleasantly around his thickness. I leaned backward slightly, opening my legs wider to settle him more deeply inside me. He felt good - hard, heavy and very satisfying. He set his hands on my upper thighs and started rocking himself inside me, sending waves of delicious friction throughout my pussy. My body, denied this kind of pleasure for far too long reacted quickly. I felt a sexual flutter, way down low in my belly and a rush of blood to my face making my cheeks hot and rosy.

"Take a breath, Hart." murmured Jules. I'd been holding my breath unconscious, and with his words drew in a sudden and reflexive snatch of breath through my nose. The breath released pent up tension, and triggered a cascade of sexual trip wires in my body. My nipples prickled into life, standing out straight and hard from my breasts. My pussy flowered with wetness and my hips began in insistent humping rhythm, grinding and bucking against him. I gasped out loud as I rode him, losing myself quickly in the flood of sensations centred below my navel.

Trevor, responding slower to my pronouncement gathered me in his arms from behind and nuzzled my ear. Trevor, possessed with the soul of an artist and the sexual prolictivities of an alley-cat had a unique talent for spouting off pillow talk that bordered on obscene and bordered on art too. It just flowed off his tongue like honey - sweet, thick and very very sexy. Jules had no such talent and could only ever tell the truth.

"Can you feel his cock, Bonnie? Yes... I bet you can. I bet you can feel it all the way up inside you spreading you open and filling you up? Is it good, baby? Is it good there? Do you like it? Do you like it a lot? I can tell you like it. I can feel your heart hammering like a jack-hammer and your back starting to sweat. That's it baby. Ride it. Grind on it. Let yourself go wild on him. I think you like his big knobby cock inside you quite a lot. Its making you all soft and creamy inside and you really want to come soon, don't you ."

I could only make little agreeing fucking noises - unable to respond in speech.

Trevor shifted his grip to clasp my tits firmly in his hands, pressing them strongly into my chest and pulling me to him. I was inclined backwards, leaning on and supported by Trevor. Tilted and off balance, I was no longer able to grind myself on Jules, but the angle of penetration was certainly interesting to say the least. Jules stroked me inside with deep, measured pushes - the head of his cock was round and bulbous and the friction of it rubbing against the walls of my clasping, swollen pussy captured my attention and made me tremble with delight. Trevor tilted me back another inch or two, causing the tip of Jules' dick to rub firm and solid against my g-spot.

"Ahh!" I gasped hanging limply in Trevor's grasp, stunned at the intensity of the sensation. His hands were moving on my tits now, kneading them together, pressing them hard, and delicately plucking and tweaking my incredibly sensitive nipples.

"Ohh" breathed Trevor in my ear. "Is that it? Is that the spot, baby? Is he hitting you just there where you need it and making you feel all good inside? You can tell me, Bonnie. Its ok to admit. You can admit that he's fucking you really good and you really dig on it. You can come all over Jules if you feel like it. Go ahead, let it all out. You can moan out loud or scream or carry on if you want to. Yeah. Like that. Feels real good, doesn't it. What's that? That is the spot? Uh-huh? Uh-huh? Your skin is so hot, Bonnie - like you're blazing on fire. So fucking hot. So fucking sweet? What does that feel like inside? How deep does the heat go? All the way down to your burning clit? Tell him what you want, Bonnie. How do you like it? How do you want it, angel? Slower and harder? Ohhh. You ARE deeply sexed little minx aren't you? Slower so it lasts longer and harder so you feel it more. Is that the way? Is that slow enough for you? Are you going to come now? Don't you want to come, hmmm?"

His hands on my tits were driving me to near-frenzy. He teased and he stroked till I was vibrating like a plucked string. I felt suspended between the two of them - like Jules' marvellous cock and Trevor's exquisite fingers were the only things anchoring me to earth.

Jules moved his hand to my crotch and rubbed my drowning clit in slow circles with his thumb. It was electric, drawing a long low moan from my lips. He moved in counterpoint to his strokes, pressing my swollen nub hard against my pubic bone and rubbing in between. It was too much. It was just enough. It was exactly what I needed. For one long slow heartbeat I felt my body gathering itself for climax and then I was crashing hard, wave after wave of orgasm carrying me over the edge and wracking my body with rolling spasms. Trevor continued to hold me and Jules continued to move inside me until sighing, he closed his eyes and surrendered to his own powerful orgasm.

"Both". I reminded them. "I want you both tonight." My thighs and hands were trembling and I felt slightly strung-out and over-stimulated, but I was genuine in my desire to have both my friends that evening, and impatient to complete the quest. Jules pulled out of me with a slightly slurpy sucking sound and scooting up against the headboard, turned me around in his arms so I was semi-reclining and facing Trevor. My pussy clenched again in anticipation and I could feel a warm stream of Jules' semen oozing out of my crack.

Naked, Trevor looked much like I always imagined he would. The perfect symmetry of his face was echoed in the perfect symmetry of his body. His flat stomach jerked with quick, raspy breathing in the heat of the room. Dark hair showed at his underarms and the centre of his chest, leading to a treasure trail of hair down his belly to the thicket where his cock sprang forward. Like most very tall men, hick cock was long and lanky too. Long, straight and almost perfectly cylindrical, it was engorged with blood, twitching in his hand and oozing pre-cum in eagerness. He knelt on the bed, spreading my thighs apart with his knees. Shifting slightly, he stroked my hips, leaned forward and smoothly slid his length into me.

"ooohoh" I sighed feeling him penetrate my swollen tissues.

He held back, exploring me with his cock and judging my depth to within a hairs breadth. Having sounded me thoroughly, he pumped and stroked smoothly with a solid rhythm. Sweat dripped off the tip of his perfectly formed nose, landing hotly and wetly in the centre of my chest. I watched in fascination as his eyes alternated between closing in pleasure and holding my own. Almost like he couldn't help it, more words of passion tumbled from his full lips.

"Awww fuck" he murmured, "like silk, just like silk all juicy wet inside. You feel so good, Bonnie. So hot. So sweet. So tight. So fucking sweet it makes my mouth water for you. Oh, fuck baby, I can feel the juice from your pussy flowing over my balls, you're so wet. You make me want to come so bad. I just want to plant my cock inside you and let loose a flood that will wash you away.

He was leaning back on his heels, holding me by the hips and fucking at a slight up-angle into my slobbering, quivering muff. His hips were jerking strongly, rubbing his thighs against mine, and slamming his long, long tool into me.

"Play with your clit, angel. Rub that little pearl and come for me won't you? Oh, please come, Bonnie. Come on my cock. Touch it. Stroke it. You look so pretty when you do."

My hand slid to my clit and I felt my clit with my middle finger. It was like a marble floating in oil - swollen hard and urgent and bathed all round with my slippery juices. I was almost there, just on the edge - when Trevor could not hold back any longer and unleashed a torrent of hot come into my grasping cunt. He shuddered and twitched, his face red and hot, moaning deep in his throat as he emptied himself into me.

"Don't stop." he whispered, holding himself still inside me. "keep stroking it for me. Show me how you get there, and how your busy little fingers make your clit sing." It didn't take long. With his expert fucking, the whole emotional intensity of the evening, and my own fingertip on my clit, I felt the felt the muscles in my stomach jerk suddenly and launch me into a grabby, snatching climax. Trevor winced at the force of my climaxing cunt clenching around his super-sensitive dick, and groaned in a combination of relief and ecstasy when my spasming pussy actually squirted him out.

Later, in the bathroom I got a drink and splashed water on my face. Despite being pale from exhaustion, and blotchy from the heat, I looked no different in the mirror than I ever had. I had expected somehow that my epiphany would show on the outside. Oddly enough, I guess they never do.

I went back to the bedroom and saw that Jules and Trevor had tidied up some, and seemed unsure what to do with themselves.

"Don't go." I said lying down in the middle of the bed. "Don't leave me alone tonight. Stay with me." My eyes were already drooping and my body had taken on that pleasantly leaden feeling that comes right before sleep. The last things I heard that night were the bed creaking as Trevor got in one side, and Jules, reaching up to open the window to let the cool night air into the room.

12