Treasure Ch. 61-65

Story Info
Return of the Arrowhead Pack.
12.9k words
4.87
16.5k
34

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,303 Followers

Alpha Forrest held it together until the three Warriors left the room and closed the door. The three, all members of the Banff Pack, had just informed him their Alpha was recalling them immediately and they were leaving the Pack. It had been a bad day, starting with the loss of all his Omegas.

He hadn't been woken with his coffee as he normally was at 0530, and before six the Pack was in an uproar. The kitchen was dark, nobody was around making breakfast, and the guard at the gate hadn't even checked the vehicles that were leaving to see who was in them. Alpha Forrest and others tried linking them, but by the time they knew they were gone, it was too late to do anything. They were out of range of the Pack.

That was just the tip of the iceberg. The Pack was unsettled after the attack on Coral, and the sudden departure of his top Beta and the visiting guests further destabilized them. The other Council members left early in the morning; Chairman Gruber was flying back to Germany, and Councilman Waterman to Wyoming. He spoke to both of them during the course of the morning, updating them on the disappearance of Beta Carlson and the Omegas.

Something happens around lunchtime, when the first of the loanee Pack members started coming to his office to state they were leaving. Since almost the entire old Pack leadership was eliminated after the trials, and the remainder were Omegas or young males needing rehabilitation, the Council filled the Pack with volunteers provided by North American packs. During the time those people worked at Bitterroot, they would transfer their allegiance to Councilman Forrest, who was the designated Alpha. He was dependent on these people for everything, since he had no Pack of his own.

Now it was nearly dinnertime. As the men left, he opened a list in his desk drawer of the Pack in North America.

Adirondack Pack, New York

Banff, Canada

Bitterroot, Montana

Blue River, Canada

Cascade, Washington

Casper, Wyoming

Denali, Alaska

Donner, California

Katahdin, Maine

Monongahela, West Virginia

Oxbow Lake, Minnesota

He rubbed his temples as he looked at the list; the names that had been crossed off were ones where people had left today. Five packs out of ten had pulled out already, leaving his Pack in shambles. None of the Alphas would say why, just that events had occurred that forced them to withdraw their people now, and they did not know if or when they would be replaced. There was more to it, and he knew what it was. Rori King and her band of misfits were turning the Packs against the Council.

Time was running out on him and the Council. The deal they had made seventeen years ago, to turn a blind eye to one Pack taking out another in exchange for millions of dollars in compensation, was in danger of being revealed. The money was a bonus, a payment for services, but the real kicker was in taking out the former Alpha of the Pack, Lars King. He was only two years from Council eligibility and was determined to oust Chairman Gruber from his post. Well liked and politically astute, the Council members were terrified the Packs would elevate him at the next elections.

If only Alpha Todd had done the job right, they all would have been happy. Todd would have raised the child as an orphan before mating her, the Pack would be a memory, and they would keep their power and inherit the assets of the dissolved Pack. Instead, his men let a young woman slip through the lines with her and leave her where humans could find her.

Given a second chance when she was closer to her age of majority, Todd screwed it up again. This time there was no hiding it; they had to swoop down on his Pack and decimate it before their secret could be revealed. Now Rori King was making a move, threatening them and restarting a dead Pack, and taking the others with her.

Some he understood; both Oxbow and Adirondack Packs had family links, but the others were a surprise. The challenge would keep the Cascade Pack on the sidelines until Sawyer won, which he was sure to do. The problem was that with two or three more defections, they could depose the entire Council. It wouldn't take much investigation for a new Council to figure out what they had been up to, and then they all were dead.

He made the call, bringing in the rest of the Council. Twenty minutes later, they all agreed with his plan. Rori was threatening them with exposure, but probably was bluffing. Even if she wasn't, they could survive being exposed. They could not survive her becoming Alpha of the Arrowhead Pack.

He called in his Theta, the leader of their security forces and his senior wolf with the departure of Beta Carlson. Thomas Manchin was from the Donner Pack, his son's Pack, and was absolutely loyal to him. He stood in front of his desk, hands clasped behind his back as he waited for orders. "The situation with Rori King has become untenable," he said. "She is a grave threat to the future of the Donner Pack and to all our Packs. She is at large, and I can't trust the Packs to apprehend her and turn her over to the Council. Some may even be assisting her," he told him.

"What are my orders, Alpha?"

"Take a dozen men. In order to establish herself, she is going to have to go to Minnesota. Here's the name of the estate lawyer she will have to visit." He handed him the contact information. "It is critical that she not complete the legal paperwork required to inherit the Pack assets. Capture her if possible, kill her if necessary. Anyone else with her or that gets in the way of her capture, take them out."

"And if she is hiding with a Pack? Oxbow is in that area."

"Don't go onto their Pack lands and don't do anything to attract their attention. If they find you, you are seeking a Council fugitive per the existing warrant."

"I understand, Alpha."

Alpha Forrest handed him a stack of reloadable credit cards. "Use these, I don't want a paper trail that can lead back to us. Take men you trust, from this Pack or Donner. Stake out his house and the entrances to the Oxbow Lake Pack. I do not expect any contact from you unless you have her or need assistance," he said. He gave him a burner phone. "Keep this on, I will text any updates to you. We are lucky that Rori's injuries will prevent her from flying, so it gives you a chance to get into place before she can arrive."

They talked for a few more minutes, and he got permission to take three warriors from this Pack with him. They then called Alpha Daniel, who agreed to get seven more to meet them in Duluth. He was sending them in a private plane, so they would be able to travel with the weapons, surveillance gear, restraints and chemicals they would need for the capture. "Good luck, Thomas," he said as he walked him to his office door.

"I won't let you down, sir," he said as he walked out. Alpha Forrest smiled a little; one way or another, his problem would be taken care of and their plans would proceed. Their continued rule was more important than a breeder.

-

Avoiding the Packs mean moving south, instead of taking a more direct line to Minnesota. Rori set the next waypoint, Salt Lake City, into the navigation system as they headed east again. "Interstate 80 is not far from Casper," she said as she looked at the maps. "There's not a lot heading east-west to take other than that. Do you think they are watching the interstate?"

"They will be if they are smart, but the shortest route would have been north. I'm sure they have people from other Packs watching I-90 and I-94 up in Montana," he said. "Shit, that's the route everyone from our Pack is taking to Minnesota. What if they get trailed?"

"They got far enough away before it was realized they were gone, but I'll tell your Mom to check for tracking devices," she said. "You keep sunglasses on and a hat during the day and pay attention to the cars behind you. We can rest at night so I'm not driving. Don't make it easy for them. love. If a car stays behind you when we're making the slow climb up those mountains, we're made."

He thought about it for a while. "What about an escort? Even better, drivers?"

"My parents would be ideal, except they are looking for them too." She broadened the map, looking to see who was in the area. There were two possibilities, the closest in Vegas. "I have an idea. I stayed with the Las Vegas chapter for a few months and have friends there. Do we have room in the back for another bike or two?"

"Sure, two easy."

"Let me see." She pulled out her phone and looked up the number for Bunny, the Old Lady of the Vegas chapter President. Bunny was great, she was in her fifties now but had been a cocktail waitress at the Playboy casino back in the seventies, and the stories she could tell of THOSE times were amazing. She had met Aces, who was working security at the casino, when one of the patrons trapped her against the roulette table and ripped her panties off. They both lost their jobs when he put the salesman in the hospital, but they had found each other. He had been President there for almost twenty years now. The phone rang, and her raspy voice answered. "Rori? Where the fuck are you, girl?"

"I'm in Idaho," she said with a laugh. "In trouble again, running away to a new place with my fiancé."

"Oooh, this story I gotta hear," she said. "You aren't hiding from your parents, are you?" They had been at the wedding of Possum and Roadkill, and had done a round of shots with her and Jenny.

"No, they love him, but people are after us again." She briefly explained what was going on and what they needed. "If someone can meet us in Salt Lake, we're pretty sure we can make it there without being noticed. They can park their bikes in the back and drive us to northern Minnesota where we have another safe place to stay."

"Shit, girl, just come here, we'll keep you safe."

"I need to get to Minnesota, I have urgent business there. Can you see if anyone would be willing to do this for us? It would be a long ride home, but we'd pay for gas and expenses. We just can't risk someone spotting us on the road and having Brotherhood bikers around us would just draw attention."

"Hang on a sec." She covered the phone as there was some talking, they were obviously in the main club area. "We'll meet you at the rest stop on I-80 just east of Echo where I-84 joins up, since you're coming from the north, you'll be taking that to avoid the city anyway. Aces owes me a vacation, and this sounds like fun," she said. "We'll leave in an hour. I'll bring the tequila, you get the food. You'll get there first, so find a parking space and wait for us."

"You don't have to come, you could send a prospect or something," Rori said.

"Girl, you should know better. Nobody messes with a Lady, and Aces lives for this shit. He gets bored too easy sitting around the clubhouse, and we can stop at a few clubs on the way back. We'll see you tonight. We're going to road trip together, girl!" She laughed at that. Aces had made a fortune in real estate in the Vegas building boom, then got out before the market cratered. He was always around the Club, and Bunny was always bugging him to take her places.

Now they just had to make it through southern Idaho and Utah without being seen.

Ch. 62

Chase parked their RV in the truck area of the rest stop northeast of Salt Lake City about eight that evening. A quick phone call showed they had some time before Bunny and Aces would catch up, and Rori wanted to take advantage of it. She led Chase back to the bed, pulling off the T-shirt of his she was covering up with as he sat on the edge watching her. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her thoughts and the cool air caused her nipples to harden.

His eyes darkened in lust, and she and her wolf loved the feeling of making her mate forget about everything but her. She stretched, bringing her hands to the ceiling as her body moved between his knees. She wasn't a tall woman, but she was strong and athletic. His hands reached out to her hips, pulling her closer as his mouth sought one of her stiff nipples. "Chase," she moaned as he sucked on one. She pulled at his shirt, and he popped off long enough to pull it off before his mouth went to its pair. It felt so good, she could feel her body preparing for him, and both smelled her arousal.

He placed his large hands on her thighs, lifting her and pulling her onto the bed until she was straddling him. The move allowed her to sit even in height, and their lips crashed together as they tried to get as close as they could to each other. Her pert breasts were smashed to the broad planes of his chest, her arms around his neck. He was moving her hips slowly, making her panties damp as he rubbed her against the hardness below his jeans. She moaned into his mouth as a hand went into the back of her underwear, a long finger reaching back and rubbing her moistening slit. She arched her back, moving herself into his fingers as he first stroked her, then pushed one inside. "Oh god," she said as she began to push back against his hand.

"These have to go," he said as he rolled her to the side, laying her down on the bed. She couldn't talk, she just wanted them gone so she lifted her legs and allowed him to pull them down and off. He stood next to the bed, unbuckling his belt and jeans, pushing them down to his ankles as he watched her watching him. She licked her lips unconsciously as his maleness was freed, bouncing in front of him like it could sense her presence and was reaching for her. He kicked them off as her hand reached out for him. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his length, pulling him closer. "What do you want, love."

"I want you inside me again," she said as she spread the pre-cum around his spongy head with her thumb. "I want you to fill me completely."

He smiled as he crawled up on the bed, moving over her until he was settled between her legs. She reached down and positioned him at her entrance, and her eyes closed in pleasure as he pushed forward. "So perfect, so beautiful, so MINE," he said as he finally bottomed out. He kissed her as she wrapped her legs around his ass, holding him in place while she adjusted. He didn't feel any pain, and she felt amazing; wet, warm and squeezing him tightly.

"Make love to me," she said as she started to move her hips against him. He supported himself on his elbows as he drew his hips back slowly, letting her feel every bump and vein of his cock as it pulled out. She moaned loudly as he pushed back in, and he felt her gripping him like a velvet glove down his length. "So good," she sent to him.

He slowly built the pace, wanting to make their first time in human form last. She wanted more of him, her feet moving down to the bed so she could push herself up faster than he was going. "Patience, love," he said as he gripped her thighs and brought them up. Keeping his hands behind her knees, he pushed her legs up next to her chest, exposing her fully to him and his control. She moaned in pleasure as he started to long stroke her like this, up on his knees, able to push in fast and hard. The angle helped him hit a spot that drove her wild, and she thrashed underneath him until she broke. "CHASE!" Her body locked up, all except her greedy pussy which clamped and spasmed around him, not wanting to let him move. He held off himself, continuing to pound down into her as the first quickly moved into the second.

He pulled out as she broke again, leaving her begging for his cock. He needed a quick break, he was almost there, and he wanted her to peak once more before he joined her. Rolling her over to her hands and knees, he lined up his stiff prick and slammed home. She screamed again, then started to push back on him as he continued to fuck her hard. "Harder," she begged him as he grabbed her hips. He didn't need the encouragement; his own peak was rapidly approaching. The small space was filled with the smack of their hips together, the liquid noises from her gushing sex, and their heavy breathing. Rori lowered her shoulders and face to the bed, bracing herself as she felt the bomb in her sex getting ready to explode.

"RORI!" Chase slammed into her, holding her tight as he started to cum hard. Rope after rope was sent through his thick cock, deposited at the entrance to her womb. She came with a scream, her body squeezing the last of it out, her cervix opening and closing as it tried to pull his seed further inside. Chase's legs locked up, and he pulled her over onto his side, his cock still deep inside. Both were exhausted, and quickly fell asleep with her wrapped in his arms. If they were going to get pregnant, they had a good start at it.

-

It was a little after eleven when Aces exited the freeway for the Echo Canyon rest area. The truck lot was near capacity, and there were dozens of RV's mixed in. He pulled in behind a truck and parked. "Come on, I need to go to the bathroom before we find them," he said. They both got off the motorcycle, leaving their helmets on the handlebar. He double checked his wallet, keys and pistol before he took her hand and walked towards the building. Both were a little sore from the long ride up from Vegas.

He checked his phone, no messages but Rori had sent them their license plate number. When they were both done, they walked back out. "Let's find the right one before we get on the bike again," she said. "I can use a walk."

"Me too," he said as he led her to the ones closest to the exit. They were about halfway down the sidewalk when he froze, pulling her behind him. In the darkness between the two tractor trailers on each side, a large Class C motorhome sat. The plates were from Oregon and matched what they were looking for. The two men outside it, pistols in hand, were on each side of the door leading up. "Shit," he said. "Text Rori there are bad men outside with guns, and stay out of sight," he said as he pulled his own pistol.

She moved back to one of the concrete picnic tables as he continued moving left until the semi-trailer blocked them from seeing him. Moving quickly and quietly towards the line of trucks, he was glad so many were idling. The background noise hid the sound of his boots as he crept forward. He reached the back of the trailer two down and pressed himself to it, listening intently.

"Open up, Chase, you're wanted," a man said as he pounded on the door to the RV.

"Not happening," came the response.

Aces moved to the nearest trailer, then to the back of the RV as the outside men continued to negotiate. "Look, we know Rori is in there. Nobody wants her hurt, including us. Give her up and we let you go," he said.

"Like Chase would believe him," Aces thought.

"I'll never give her up, she's mine, we've mated," he said.

"Look, there are more of us coming, and you're not going anywhere. Let's do this quietly so no one gets hurt," he said.

"Fine," he heard Rori say. "We'll open up, just don't hurt us." There was a click, and Aces looked around the corner as the side door to the RV opened. The next sound to be heard was unmistakable and caused the two to freeze.

The racking of a pump-action shotgun.

The first man was halfway up the stairs when he froze, and the second man moved back a few feet from the opening. "Drop it," Rori said.

"You can't get away," the man said. "They will be here in minutes, they know what you are driving. You won't make it five miles down the road before we take you out."

The second man was backing up, heading straight for Aces who ducked back behind the back of the toy hauler. The bad guy probably thought he could get in somewhere else or was going for help, but as soon as he got to the corner he took a pistol to the temple. Aces stood over the unconscious man. "Chase, second man is down, take that fucker," he said. There was a loud smack then the sound of a man hitting the ground.

partwolf
partwolf
2,303 Followers