Treasure Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches him raise his hips to slide his pants down, she sees that his cock while not that of a younger man, was still firm. His cock in his hand makes her ache so badly, she eases herself off Passion's back and walks quietly over to kneel beside him.

As her hair brushes lightly against his skin, she looks up to his face as he moans, his eyes tightly shut. She lowers her mouth over the head of his cock and his hands fall to his sides. She licks at his precum, teasing the slit with the tip of her pink tongue.

She stands to straddle him before lowering her pussy slowly over his cock, taking its thick head just inside her hot wet pussy. As she lowers herself onto him, she places her hands upon his shoulders, causing his eyes to fly open in surprise. She places a finger over his lips to silence him as she swallows him inside her depths.

She replaces her finger with the tip of her tongue, tracing the outline of his lips with its tip before he opens his mouth to cover hers as his hands move up, one to her hips the other behind her head.

She breaks the kiss and leans her head back, bringing her full breasts to his mouth. She groans and begins to rock her hips against him as he takes a firm brown nipple into his mouth. His firm but gentle bites of the swollen nipple sends waves of pleasure through her of the likes she had never felt.

In the past, all things done to her were to cause her pain not pleasure. She feels his hand move from her neck to her free breast. When his fingertips touch the gold hoop going through her nipple, he tugs gently on it. She stiffens briefly waiting for the pain to come, when it doesn't she opens her eyes to look at him as he releases the hoop to squeeze the flesh of her breast.

The wonderful pressure that she feels building inside scares her, as it has nothing to do with pain but an incredible pleasure that she has never before felt. She feels her body show its appreciation as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt washes over her in wave upon wave.

He feels her cum as it gushes from her body. Hot and wet, she coats his balls with her sweet fluids, it pools on the tarp between his legs. Her body slumps against his, pushing her breasts tighter against his face.

He places both of his hands behind her, just below her shoulder blades, as he bring his legs up and slowly leans forward, guiding her backwards to lie on the tarp. Once he has her beneath him, he pushes his upper body off her with his arms, forcing his cock deeper into her.

For the first time since she learned to shut her mind to what happened to her while being used, her mind is fully aware of every thing. The feel and heat of his firm body against hers, how the slightest touch sends shivers of pleasure through her. The smell of him fills her with a passion until now, unknown to her. Even his groans and moans of desire and pleasure; make her want to give him more of herself. All these new sensations fill her with fear and excitement.

She cannot keep the tears from spilling from her eyes as she feels both of their bodies tense in preparation of orgasm. As she feels his hot cum pump into her, she cries out as the waves of another intense orgasm surge through her. She wonders if she will ever fill this way again.

They lie quietly, he on top of her, as their breathing and heart rates return to a more normal pace. He looks into eyes and gently wipes the tears away before slowly pulling his cock from her to lie at her side, pulling her close against him.

"Why..." He started to ask.

Placing a finger to his lips to stop him from continuing she said, "I never knew...I didn't know that sex could make one feel so good, that it could be pleasurable to both." More tears silently streamed from her eyes.

Griffin just held her and wondered what in her past made her feel that way. He continued to hold her, letting her fall asleep in his arms. He watched her sleeping in the dying firelight until he too fell into an easy sleep. Treasure woke several hours later. The campfire was nothing but ash now, as she extracted herself from his arms. The moon was full and shining softly; she looked around until she saw the dark form of Guardian lying underneath the plane watching over them, his ears turned towards her. She continued to look around to find Passion.

She spots Passion on the other side of the creek, quietly grazing. Carefully she moves off the tarp and crosses the creek, the water cool as it flows over her feet and ankles. She whispers to Passion who has raised her head at her approach. The mare stands still as Treasure reaches her and jumps up onto her back.

Together, Passion and Treasure cross the creek and Guardian leaves the shelter of the plane to follow them as they head back to the house.

12