Treat Changes Life Forever

Story Info
Young guy discovers a new taste.
1.1k words
3.98
13.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT was 1977 and it was the summer holidays. Me and my sister went on holiday with our grandparents to Wales, but a stopover in Chester changed my life forever.

I had just turned 18, yet that didn't stop a journey of exploration which started in unlikely surroundings and continues today.

My tale begins after our caravan stopped at the Roodee in Chester for a couple of nights stay prior to heading on to our destination. Chester was an interesting place, but not as interesting as its nightlife, at least the nightlife that existed in the wooden toilet block at the Roodee.

I had to nip to the toilet late on that first night, and that's when I found my new world, Narnia-like, but not through a wardrobe in a country house but in a grotty, graffiti-riddled cubicle with a big hole in the wall.

That hole was a surprise, I wondered why it would ever have been put there, but it opened my eyes to sex for the first time, and I was hooked.

My first view was of a guy sucking another man's cock. I'd never even heard of such a thing but after getting over the shock, it was entrancing, especially as both men were clearly loving it.

One was naked apart from his socks - the receiver - and I remember the other guy had a suit on but was whacking off his own cock. Mine was growing all the time with the excitement.

Though I was trying to stay very quiet, so not to be seen, even I almost got overexcited when their climax arrived, with come oozing out of the sucker's mouth while his own cock started shooting jism over the naked guy.

They left pretty quickly and I sat there, virtually out of breath and gasping at the awesomeness of what I'd just seen.

We stayed another couple of nights and I was in there often, spying through my hole, while telling my family I was off into town. More often than not, nothing happened, but the moment that changed my life was just around the corner, on the last night, before we moved on to the North Wales coast. I got into a different cubicle, but there was a hole there, too.

As an expert on that block, though, I knew that all but one had a hole. Must have been a hotspot for horniness every night. Anyway, I was barely into the cubicle when I saw two guys fucking.

I heard them first, the movement, the stifled cries, and the sight was incredible, one guy pistoning in and out of the other's arse with amazing ferocity, pleasure all over both their faces. I'll never forget their faces or bodies, one guy about 50 the other about 20, who was muffling his desire by holding a jumper over his mouth to shut out the excitement.

When the older man eventually deposited his load, I was wanking so hard that I thought they must have heard me. When he plopped out, followed shortly after by the sight and sound of cum hitting the floor, it was too much to bear and I came, stronger than ever before, blasting my load onto the floor of my cubicle.

The sight of the younger guy thanking the older man so much just about confirmed what I was feeling. I had been mesmerised, now I wanted cock too.

Though we were away for a week, we returned for another night before heading home - and I was ready for the toilets. I could hardly wait, my cock was raging like never before. I just wanted to see more.

But I got more than that. It lasted just 45 minutes or so, but it's stayed with me forever. I was peeking through the hole for just a couple of seconds when a big cock was stuck through. I was gobsmacked and didn't know how to react.

The guy in the next cubicle was a bit impatient and urged "suck it". I reall thought I'd run away scared, but lust eventually took over. He was just about pulling out, saying "well, fuck off then" when I lost my inhibitions, opened my mouth and slurped on to the cock.

The smell was pretty gruesome, disgusting if I'm honest, but something about the scene made me carry on. I was hungry for it and gave it as good as I got, though my teeth got in the way a few times before I got the hang of it, just in time to feel his cock surge, with a big burst of cum filling my mouth.

I could hardly breathe, but his cock kept spurting and I had to let go, spitting out the semen and watching his cock send its final globules onto the floor.

I had come too, so it was pretty messy down there, and the stench of cum and sex filled the place (what the cleaners must have thought of this sort of stuff would have been interesting!).

The guy thanked me and left, but soon another guy was in place. I was getting my breath back when another cock came through the hole. I was tired, my mouth was aching from stretching to accommodate cock, but something in me took hold and I was there in a flash, licking and sucking on another guy's tool.

I sure was hooked. This time I swallowed, and I got used to the taste - I was amazed how it tasted different to the previous guy. That maybe explains my desire to sample as many different tastes as I could find in future times.

Life's never been the same again.

I found action in toilets in my home town and was a regular, the youngest one there, always ready for cock, in my mouth and, pretty quickly, after getting used to the men there, in my hole.

I loved being fucked hard, the bigger the cock the better after my arse was loosened up a bit. Being young, I was very popular and I loved the attention, revelled in being watched as cum flew into my hole and mouth. It was the best of times and I miss it.

Sadly, Aids was just around the corner, so things eventually changed, but those eight years of sucking and fucking (I reckon an average of 10 sucks a week, making about 4000 over the eight years; maybe five fucks, for around 2000 in total) were my heyday.

I still love sucking and fucking now, but it's not quite the same as the thrill of those wooden toilets in Chester, sadly long gone.