Treat Her Like a Slut

Story Info
Husband and Wife enact a fantasy where she really is a slut
2.2k words
4.24
155.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loui
loui
11 Followers

It all was a typical Friday night, finish work and meet up with a few of the lads for a drink.

Normally we would do the usual pubs then get onto a Club till the early hours, tonight though I wasn’t really up for it neither was Martin, so we left the others to see how the night went and grabbed a bite to eat after which I wandered home, Martin came along as he lived in the same direction as me, plus the fact there was a bottle of old malt at home which Martin suggested we finish off.

We got home just before midnight, Sarah my wife of four years was still up watching TV, she was surprised to see me home so early, but being so easy going she just shrugged her shoulders letting us get on with polishing off the last of the malt.

Sarah was five years younger than me and quite stunning, but there again I would say that seeing as I am bias, I could never work out how I could have settled with such a gorgeous women, she was loving, sensuous and tremendously erotic, never failing to blow my mind.

The lads were always saying how lucky I was and that if I got bored they would sort her out for me, knowing my mates that meant more than just looking after her! More like fucking her senseless, something about this though always got my pulse racing a little bit, probably cos I had this recurring fantasy about seeing her with another guy.

I had recently brought the subject up whilst making love, it seemed to excite her too, on a recent occasion whilst I was switching between sucking her tits and eating her pussy, she had brought up the subject going into explicit detail of what I would have to watch her do to another man whilst I watched, God! it was so mind blowing listening to her that I couldn’t help but cum there and then!.

Sarah sat with us whilst we became even more relaxed due to the effects of the whiskey.

Martin as usual was taking every opportunity when he thought I wasn’t looking to study Sarah, she was wearing her dressing gown, knowing her as I did I knew she would be naked underneath, so if Martin was lucky he might get a sneaky look at her soft pale thighs if she changed position whilst he was watching.

I had not been paying much attention to the TV but there was one of those get better at Sex programmes on, you know the sort the ones that have couples on talking about improving their sex lives, trying new positions, the usual…

The subject tonight seemed to about oral sex, some girl and her partner were talking animatedly about how they did it.

I had been a bit short on sex over the past week or so, with the whiskey working a way inside me I heard myself draw attention to the programme, mentioning something about how lucky they were to be getting some, Martin spoke saying how loved nothing better than to have a girl get down on her knees and suck his cock.

I was taken aback for a second thinking that this might offend Sarah or at least make her a little embarrassed, she just shrugged and replied to Martin that if he was not getting enough perhaps he should tell his girlfriend what he wanted, especially if he obliged her with an equal amount of the same activity.

Because Sarah seemed quite casual about the subject I added probably a little rashly that I was always satisfied as I was living with an expert, not going as far as saying that Sarah practically sucked me dry when she got started!.

I said this and felt my cock hardening like concrete in my pants, so much so that I shifted position, Sarah looked across at me and fixed her eyes on the bulge in my trousers, then slowly moved her eyes up to meet mine, she muttered that she was feeling hungry.

I looked across at Martin he was trying to act as if he hadn’t heard Sarah’s comment but by the way he sat I could see it had effected him as it had me.

Looking back towards Sarah she was still looking at me, I joking said to her that if she was hungry there was plenty to eat in the house at the moment, she replied “That’s what I was thinking Steven”, she only used my full name when she was trying to make a point, it dawned on me that she was hinting at both me and Martin not the fridge!

Without thinking I said that perhaps she could give demonstration to Martin that she was as good as I said she was, she responded by sitting back into the chair facing straight ahead, asking me to stand next to her, my heart was beating like a sledge hammer the blood was pumping so hard through my cock that it seemed to be pulsing like a sledge hammer in my trousers.

I stood up doing as she asked, standing next to her chair, she turned slightly and with both hands took hold of the waist band of my trousers expertly popping the button and pulled down my zip, she pulled my trousers down to my knees taking my boxers off in the same motion. My cock sprang out like a length of steel hawser, I was embarrassed in front of Martin but was so caught up in the fact that I was going to get blown whilst being watched I just let it happen.

Sarah looked intently at my hard stiff shaft, deftly she pulled my foreskin back with her right hand and exposed the purple head of my shaft, stroking her hand backwards and forwards she started to bring me off, I felt my knees buckle lightly and braced myself with my hand on the back of the chair.

I put the other hand behind her head pulling her face and mouth to my cock, she opened her mouth letting me push at least four inches of my cock into its waiting warm wetness, Sarah closed her mouth around my shaft and sucked it working her tongue around the shaft like a writhing snake! if I hadn’t had the whiskey to relax me I would have pumped a wad of spunk straight into her mouth there and then but I realised that I was going to able to hold off and enjoy alternating between fucking her mouth and having her eat my cock for a while.

I looked across at Martin who had by now moved to the edge of his seat totally engrossed in watching Sarah giving a blow job, I told him how fantastic it felt, that he should come over to let Sarah blow him as well.

I spoke to Sarah “I want you to let Martin fuck your mouth, I want you to bring him off completely”, Sarah pulled back “You can eat my cunt whilst he fucks my mouth, I want your cum in me, I want you to both spray your cum in my mouth and over my tits!”…

Martin moved over as he did so he took his trousers off exposing his hard stiff shaft, he must have been at least nine inches in length with a really thick shaft somewhere about two inches in diameter.

It was throbbing and the head was so engorged with blood that it shone purple, he put himself to one side of Sarah, she grabbed his fuck shaft in her hands pulling him to her face where she stretched her mouth open around the head, he thrust it forwards burying about two inches of cock as well as the head into her mouth, it looked like the corners of her mouth would split with this monster forcing its way into her.

Martin’s knees kept buckling and he was grunting and groaning throwing his head backwards and forwards like a crazed heavy metal fan, he wouldn’t be able to last long in her mouth before he spurted his hot sticky seed into her and over her tits.

Whilst I left Sarah to eat cock I got down to her juicy wet cunt, I was suddenly taken by the all consuming urge to eat her out, jamming my tongue deep into her tight wet slit, flicking the tip of my tongue over her hard clit, she was so highly strung by the excitement of two men going at her that she started to cum with the first five minutes, copious amounts of slick pussy juice ran out of her, I lapped it up only to find there was more and more splurting out of her fantastic fuck box!

I looked up at Martin force fucking my wife’s mouth, he had managed to get at least five of six inches into her some of it must be in her throat, she was gagging pulling back then pushing forwards to get more of his cock into her.

She started to moan and pulled off of his cock gasping that she was cumming that she wanted us both to use her mouth as if she were a common slut, “Fuck me you bastards I want your hot cum over me, I want it in my mouth, in my hair, over my tits, I am your fucking slut, go on go on! fuck my cunt fuck my arse! NOW!” Sarah practically screamed the last few words.

With Sarah shuddering with orgasm I pulled off and stood up, I took her hair pulling her forwards in the chair so that she was sat on the edge close to both of us, I forced my cock into her mouth jacking it in and out, using her hair to keep the momentum going, I pulled back Martin drove his cock straight into her mouth driving it in, he was groaning and gasping I pulled my cock off with my right hand pointing at her face and mouth then Martin pulled back letting me into her again, we swapped for the next few minutes, whilst she groaned her right hand was down on her cunt frigging her stiff clit, just keeping herself cumming whilst we had her, “I’m cumming I’m cumming” Martin called, I shouted whilst vigorously wanking my cock “Take his cock you slut take his hot sticky cum in your mouth I want to see it splash into your mouth I want you to swallow his steaming cum, swallow it like a slut!”

Martin’s cock bucked in his hand and a glistening stream of semen shot from the head of his shaft, it splashed into Sarah’s mouth across her face and hair, then he pointed it downwards finishing the last strings of sticky cum across her tits, she came with a huge scream opening her mouth turning the wad of cum over on her tongue then swallowed it and pulled his cock back into her mouth where she suck vigorously on drawing the last traces of cum out of his balls into her.

I felt my cock burning from my balls up my shaft into the head, I pushed the tip into her face touching her between the eyes at the same time I let out a thick squirt of hot seed which struck her hard across the forehead before running down her nose to her mouth, I pushed further and the end of my cock went into her mouth in time to deliver another thick stream of cum to the back of her throat, she sucked it all in then with her hands wiped the cum from her face down across her tits massaging it into her nipples and down onto her flat stomach, she dropped back into the chair, with a hand on each of her ankles she pulled her own legs apart and back, causing her cunt to splay open revealing a wet shiny stream of pussy cream which had gathered against her arsehole.

She looked at me and through gritted teeth spoke at both of us “ I want my arse fucked I want to be well and truly used, double penetrate me I want you both in my arse and cunt!”

Martin had recovered his cock was hardening so he knelt in front of Sarah and placed the head of his cock against her arsehole, then started to push against the opening at first nothing happened but with the pussy juice lubricating his shaft he suddenly drove at least half of his cock into her, Sarah screamed then groaned trying to spread her legs wider apart to let him in further. He now managed to force the whole nine inches into her stretched arse. Rhythmically he fucked her, I stepped up onto the chair my feet either side of her and lowered myself down so that I could slide my now stiff cock vertically into her wet cunt, it was awkward but I managed it, once I got my balance I started to push into her in opposite movement to Martin, so that we both kept her full of cock.

We fucked her for another ten or fifteen minutes until we both came in her again this time dumping our hot cum deep inside her, she came again till we al collapsed with exhaustion and elation…

This seems to be a regular occurrence now for us, in fact last week I managed to get three of my mates to all fuck her simultaneously, two of us DP’d her whilst the other two had both of their cocks buried in her mouth, she really loves being the slut…

loui
loui
11 Followers