Treat-n-Trick on All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers

Now you're shifting into one of my all-time-favorite rear-entry positions. Pushing yourself up so that you're standing on outstretched fingertips and toes, you allow only your cock to touch my body, lightly gripped between my labial lips. Then you start thrusting in an ever increasing undulation with your cock plummeting slightly further into my soaking wet cunt with each stroke until your pubes begin bouncing against my buttocks. As my breath begins hissing between my teeth, you accelerate your pace, pummeling my pussy like a pile driver. At the same time you start singing the John Henry song, trying to pick up the right rhythm to synchronize with your vigorous fucking and the background music. Only a wizard with your incredible aesthetic senses would think of a ploy like this. "Gonna whoop that steel on down, yeah!" You batter my buttocks on "whoop" and "down" withdrawing on the "yeah". Before we can get into another chorus, I'm first jackknifed and then flattened on the bed by my most intense orgasm of the evening.

Tenderly you caress me and sooth me down from the heights of sexual rapture a little before rolling me over for a frontal assault. "Now it's my turn, Slave Kin Ky, baby." You inform me. "Get ready for a kingly load of cum." I assume the same position as when you had earlier set your record for oral orgasms on me, thighs widespread and feet back to frame my face, opening my womanhood up to you for the deepest possible penetration of my cunt. You lean down to lick off as much pussy juice as you can then wipe your cock dry on my buttocks to insure the greatest possible friction when you sock it into me. Now you kneel before me with a gleam in your eye that plainly says you are going for the gusto. You enter me forcefully and fuck me hard and long and deep and fast. My moaning and groaning and sighing and crying would soften the heart of any statue, but you only pick up your pace and fuck me more mercilessly than ever. "I'm coming. I'm coming again and again. You're some kind of superman." I think gazing up into your calm face through a haze of erotic transport. It must be that deep-abdominal, tantric breathing technique of yours. As if reading my mind, you suddenly begin panting rapidly, and your face flushes red. You slide your cock in and out, allowing our pubes to collide with each thrust, continuing until you are dripping sweat off your face onto my breasts. Your mouth is now open and panting like a bulldog fucking his bitch on a hot August day.

"Slave Kin Ky," you address me with a question, "Where would you like my cum shot?" How considerate of my MASTER Scott to grant his servant such an unselfish boon. "Oh, please, dearest beloved MASTER Scott, would you be so generous as to shoot some hot cum onto my breasts, especially onto my nipples, and the rest onto my tongue, so I can taste and swallow it?" I entreat you. Pumping your throbbing cock deeply into my cunt several more times to bring yourself to the brink of an enormously explosive ejaculation, you withdraw sharply backwards and then, raising up and falling forwards onto your knees straddling me, aim your cock at my tits and face. Even as the first gouts gush forth, I'm opening my mouth wide and stretching out my tongue in delicious anticipation. The first streamer shoots wild, splashing hotly across my cheek so that only a little reaches my thirsty tongue, but now you've taken yourself in hand, and I feel two more wonderful warm splashes on my nipples and across my tits. Finally, you're leaning forward aiming directly at my mouth and pumping forth your remaining cum just for me with your very own right hand! How benevolent you are to your poor bondwoman, Kin Ky. You lean even further forward allowing me to lick a last pearl-like drop out of your precious penile eye slit.

Your cum seems to be everywhere, running from my nipples into the valley between my breasts, dripping from my chin, lying in thick streams across my lips, where you had tried to pump as much as possible onto my thirsty tongue, some stray droplets glisten in my hair, and there's even a bit that somehow shot up my left nostril. "What a potent penis you have," MASTER Scott, I say worshipfully, "you've graciously sprayed me with your priceless cum like a fire hose. Your slave's fondest dream is to be bathed every square centimeter of my body inside and out in your beloved cum, ejaculation after ejaculation, until you've fucked me everywhere innumerable times."

Your eyes shining with such boundless love for your poor useless servant, who is so unworthy to even lick dogshit off the bottom of your extra set of hiking boots that there could be no sacrifice on my part which could ever repay you for even glancing for one second at me and giving meaning to an otherwise entirely wasted and futile existence by attending to me at all when I know that you don't need anything whatsoever from me, you miraculously gather me into your strong arms and clasp me to your broad chest. Tears of joy flow from my eyes mingling with our other bodily fluids, sweat, cum, saliva and pussy juice smearing across our breasts and faces. You kiss me with intense passion. You probe every portion of my mouth with your tongue trying to lick every drop of you out of me. I taste the flavor of my pussy on your lips and eagerly lick it off, then seek deeply within your mouth for more. I feel our hearts beating strongly harmonizing their rhythms each to each. I know that I've utterly, totally and beyond any escape lost my freedom to you. I'm your love slave forever.

You gaze deep into my black eyes saying, "God how I love my kinky Kin Ky," and I, looking back into your blue ones, reply, "I'll never leave you, my merciful MASTER Scott."

Now the midnight witching hour is nigh at hand, so, though we've plenty of passion to pleasure each other over and over again, I must rush home like a virginal Cinderella fearful of being deflowered. In this case; hovever, it's not my coach turning into a pumpkin, but a wanton wenching of my whimsical will from angelic to devilish that's about to ensue.

"MASTER Scott," I entreat you, "Please allow me to return to my home and prepare my upstairs room for your special illumination. After midnight October 31st is the astrally perfect time to reward your princely patience in postponing possessing my plush posterior." Receiving your negligent nod, I make my exit to prepare for your rear entrance.

Shortly after Halloween midnight on All Saints' Day, the time mystically preordained for your initiation into the inner mysteries of kinky love, I await your return visit in my room on the top floor of my family's big house where we can be completely alone and safe from any interruption.

"Welcome revered and exalted MASTER Scott." I address you from my position kneeling on the floor, my face submissively pressed into the plush carpet and hidden behind my long black hair. This is the posture with which the pleasure girls who work in our Japanese soaplands (whorehouses usually controlled by yakuza, our Japanese mafia) greet horny customers who will rent them for a few hours of enjoyment.

You glance haughtily down upon the willowy form of this golden skinned girl awaiting to serve your slightest demand. Through my translucent sheer black baby doll nightie, you can see how my body narrows from the pleasing roundness of my shoulders beneath my slim neck to an hourglass of wasp waist and full voluptuous hips with well padded buttocks. Looking more closely, you note the slight trembling of your kinky little love slave, Kin Ky, as she awaits in awestruck anticipation for her English Leather MASTER Scott to speak. A slow smile comes to those trim sensual lips between the dark shadows of your quickly growing beard stubble that accents your upper lip and your powerful chin. "Very good, slave," you intone in your deep melodious voice that immediately sends a shiver down my spine to activate the lowest chakra, the seat of carnality, dampening my cunt as all cunts should always be moist in the presence of a MASTER, "your demeanor pleases me. Arise, slave Kin Ky, and present your body for my inspection."

Slowly I rise to stand before you, eyes downcast, my slender body still trembling with mingled dread and elation at being in attendance on you, a ripe feminine scent wafting from my aroused vagina. As your eyes caress my curvaceous contours, the diaphanous nightgown offers no more obstruction than a wisp of vapor. Leisurely partaking of a visual banquet with your eyes feasting on my nubile young breasts, provocative pelvis and saucy fanny, you thoughtfully stroke the stiffened twenty centimeters of your royal purple-headed scepter, bulging under the fabric covering your crotch, with your usual uninhibited delight in sexual pleasures.

"I ought to throw you down on the floor, ram my humongous penis up your butt hole, and fuck you until you scream while he streams his steaming seamy semen into your ass for being such an impertinent bitch and making me wait until I could get over to your house for the full measure of pain and sacrifice I expected from my slave this Halloween." You muse to yourself, but your overheard words reduce me to a quivering puddle of terrified eagerness to be ravaged and pillaged by the raping hordes of your tempestuous lusts. My feeble notions of how we should proceed with your kinky initiation are blown away as effortlessly as a milkweed seed vanishes in a tornado before the hurricane of your masterful will.

You reach out one broad hand, flexing your heavily muscled shoulders, and roughly tilt my chin up so that your blue eyes can peer deep into the depths of my black limpid pools of midnight stillness. Finding no trace there of anything other than total submission and desire to die instantly in your service - What you see is my pure Bushido spirit by which samurai (warriors) lay down their lives to defend their Daimyo (Lord). - you nod imperiously and pronounce my sentence, "I'm well pleased with your deportment tonight, my cute little kinky slave, Kin Ky, so I'm gonna be magnanimous. Go on and do your mickey-mouse little initiation ritual before we get down to some serious all-night-long fucking."

My face lights up with a dazzlingly bright smile like the sunrise of my soul's awakening. "Oh, ten thousand thank yous wouldn't even serve to introduce the paean of praise I should laud upon your benevolence towards your worthless slave, Kin Ky, who isn't even worthy to have you use her hair as toilet paper to wipe your fragrant shit from the divine lips of your royal rectal sphincter." I say in profound gratitude and gesture towards the bed I've prepared for your comfort, "Dozo kochira no hou e irasshyate kudasai." (May I please receive your honorable presence over here?)

Pleasant herbal incense drifts though the rosily lit dimness. The very large 33-inch TV has been placed at the foot of the bed with my video camera, which is focused on the center of action, feeding straight to the huge TV in realtime. On my desk, a meter to the side of the bed, my computer is connected to the stereo's surround sound amp, and ambient sound floods the room from all directions from the speakers. You recognize KinkyPrayer.wav, that bit of a Madonna sound track I've ripped off and e-mailed you before for your pleasure, playing on an infinite loop, and nod in approval as you hear, "When you call my name, - Like a little prayer, - I'm down on my knees. - I wanna take you there. - In the midnight hour, - I can feel your power. - Just like a prayer, - You know I'll take you there. - I hear your voice. - It's like an angel sighing." (Lyrics copyright by Madonna.) "Perfect music for building up gradually to a long powerful cum of copious profusion." You nod your approval at the barely sufficient adequacy of my incompetent preparations. Dropping your MASTER'S robes to the floor for me to fold and store properly, you stretch your gloriously manly body full length upon my freshly laundered and perfumed sheets.

I am overwhelmed at the splendor of your bulging ridges and the broad white hills and valleys of your spectacular fleshscape. Struck dumb before this wonder, I fall to my knees in utter awe and worship your beauty. Again you summons me to arise. This time with a gentle crooking of your right hand. "Where are your scarves, slave?" I gesture mutely to where my bag of kinky toys reposes against the far wall. "Well, let's get on with it." You instruct me.

Stumbling around the bed to extract some brightly colored silk scarves from my bag, I stammer, "may I, uh, would it be all right to . . . That is, could I please be granted permission to bind your precious limbs and blindfold your baby blue eyes, MASTER Scott?" You glance at my replica in the enormous TV screen behind me, noting how my long black hair cascades nearly to the enticing dip between my buns beyond which begins the mysterious dark abyss between the cheeks of my ass and briefly consider treating yourself to the immediate gratification of parting my hair to grasp half in each hand as reins by which you'll steer me as you ride your royal charger on a wild gallop up that narrow box canyon.

"Later." You promise yourself. "Right after this kinky nonsense is finished." Then you nod disdainfully in answer to my entreaty, and I tie down each of your giant hands and feet in turn to the headboard support legs and the castors at the foot of my bed until you are bound spread eagled across the mattress. Next I fold two silk handkerchiefs and place one gently over each eye then wrap a rolled scarf around your head and across your wide face, passing thorough that valley where your aquiline nose slopes down to meet your sardonically curved eyebrows. This almost fully blocks your vision, and I completely seal your solitude with tiny strips of medical gum tape.

Within that dark solitude you find that your other senses have become honed to a razor-blade keenness. Now you are burning up with sweet anticipation of what sensations your kinky slave is planning to delight you with, but I take time to make some preparations. You seem to be waiting in this unfulfilled state forever as I go out the door, across the landing, down the stairs, across another landing, then down the lower stairs to our kitchen from which I bring ice, a bowl of warm water, cloths, dish cleaning pads, some spoons, and other items with different surface textures. All at once I'm back, transforming your longing into perception. Your body is my canvas, and I am an artist creating works of tantalizing impressionism on it. When you're least expecting it, I touch you here and there with a spoon or ice or a cloth dipped in warm water. I breathe on your cock, then stroke him lightly with an ice cube or scouring pad. Suddenly you feel my lips - or was that a warm sponge? All at once I'm trying to bring you to a frigid climax, stroking your dick between two ice cubes while my tongue flicks butterfly kisses on that sensitive dip in the underside of his crown. I'm entering into an artistic epiphany, and you are amazed at how sensuous every square centimeter of your skin surface has become.

Never-the-less you aren't know as a sexual MASTER for nothing, so you take control from inside the darkness slowing your breathing and heartbeat until you can enjoy climax after climax without ejaculating. We play our erotic game like this from just past midnight until nearly dawn, and you're delighted with the intensity of the multiple orgasms I regal you with; however, you never relinquish your iron command over your cum. You will remain MASTER of when and how it is released. Suddenly, I lean forward and rip off your mask. The dim rosy glow now seems bright but not dazzling to your dark adapted eyes. You see me straddling your powerful white torso in the female superior position, my pussy hovering just above the sheen of precum on your cock's broad purple head.

As your cock's tip touches my labia, you anticipate him forcing my cunt wide open all the way down as his whole twenty-centimeter shaft enters my hot wet tunnel of pleasure. I'm squatting with my thighs high, supported by my hands. You are in a comfortable position and for the time being content to lie there without rocking or thrusting and see what kind of moves I'll make. As I let my twat slowly down, so your cock enters me and slides deeper and deeper inside me, your body remains relaxed. You feel the full movement of your dick entering me and filling my cunt. Now I raise myself up again until he's fully out, throbbing at attention, glistening with my cunt's nectar. You can smell my carnal odor like a salty breeze across a hot beach at low tide. You watch my cunt close with a slight delay, and then tighten. Your gentle groan tells me how much you liked that.

Once again I put my cunt lips to your cock's head, grip him lightly with my labia and tease you for a while, as you anticipate my next gentle downward thrust with my vagina. At last it happens, and my cunt is opened once more by your cock sliding slowly inside me. Yet again I take him fully out, leaving him throbbing in the cool, late-October, night breeze coming from the window, and you again watch the slower reaction of my ring-piece. I'll keep your cock entering me and leaving me at a gradually increasing pace as our pleasure heightens until we can't stand it anymore. You grin that superior grin again with your thin sexy lips, sure that I'll be the first to cum. Now I've increased the pace of my up and down ride and am including a helical spin by alternatively flexing my buttocks and rolling my hips as I squat my twat along your cock's broad shaft that's growing even broader now as he swells with tumescence. "What the hell, " you decide, "I might as well go for the total gusto of this fan-fucking-tastically ferocious fuck. I can still hold off until her orgasm, then cum into her tight little golden Asian cunt like a Yellowstone geyser." With this happy thought you release the sexual energy from your lowermost chakra, and your hips begin gyrating in sympathy with mine while your buttocks begin bouncing harder and harder against the bed driving your twenty centimeters ever deeper and deeper into the welcoming warmth of my passionately pulsating pussy's pleasure pit.

But slave Kin Ky has saved one little surprise for her MASTER Scott. I arch my back, letting by head hang far down behind me so my body is like a drawn bow, and swing my flowing black waterfall side to side so that the tips of my hair brush back and forth across your balls and your cock's base. This final seductive sensation causes a detonation deep within your loins, and your cock spews forth like an uncapped fire hydrant. Kin Ky is right with you, orgasming in full body spasms like an epileptic in a grand mal seizure. Twitching and moaning in fervent rapture, we milk each other for every last drop of bliss. I collapse briefly across your powerful chest then heave myself up so that a flood of cum drains from my snatch and lathers your cock and his hairy balls until they look like marbled ice cream laced with grated coconut. I kneel between your widespread legs and dip my tongue into this delicious confection. Umm. . . Yummy! I lick in long strokes from your ball sack to the tip of your cock's purple crown, and as I clean off every last drop, I can feel you stiffening back to life under my hot tongue. Now I move up your body and squat my pussy down above your face to let you lick the remaining traces of our ecstasy off my labia and clit then plunge your long wide tongue deep into my vagina digging for treasure and giving me pleasure. I lay out full length atop your bound body wriggling my boobs and belly and thighs against your husky chest, taunt abdomen and corded legs. We kiss soulfully, licking each other's lips and plunging our tongues as deep into each other's mouths as humming birds seeking nectar.

KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers