Treat-n-Trick on All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers

"MASTER Scott, I've never before experienced such a proficient lover," I tell you, "and you're also cuter than a cherub's ass." Your blue eyes gazing deeply into my black ones with utterly helpless sincerity, you swear, "Jesus mother-fucking Mary, the whore of Babylon, mother of God, holy damn Christ if I'm not falling in love with you my kinky cum-lapping slave, Kin Ky. You are absolutely the finest looking, foxiest, most over-sexed, creatively erotic, pruriently lustful and salaciously horny girl I've ever been blessed by . . ." Your marvelous praise, falling onto my thirsty heart as a rain of sweet water upon the parched Sahara, is interrupted by the sound of the clock in the next room striking six. I hold up my hand and say, "Shh! MASTER Scott, it's a quarter day past the Halloween witching hour! You're totally pussy bewitched." You now realize the deep truth of this. For some reason you are hypnotized. Nothing like this has ever happened to you before. You stare at me in silent bewilderment.

"Now my beloved Lord and MASTER, Scott, the hour has come 'round at last for my initiating you into kinky love through your submission to my instruction. For this ritual you must surrender yourself to me, MASTER Scott, as my love slave." I ordain with a goddesslike grace. "Finally, you are to become an acolyte into the first kinky mystery." Puzzled you wait to see what kinky shit I'm gonna pull next. I untie your legs from the castors at the foot of the bed. "Raise your legs and stretch up your feet so they're together with your arms alongside your head." I order, and you assume a position fully exposing your cock and under him, ah under him, your sacrosanct ass hole. With my silk scarves I lash your left ankle to your left wrist and right to right, and, finally, I lash all more firmly to the headboard support legs, restricting your movement narrowly. Observing how uncomfortable you are in this posture, I tenderly slide two pillows under your broad white buttocks for extra support.

You gaze at me in bewilderment still uncertain of what I'm up to. You have to wait during another endless time of apprehension while I descend to the kitchen area, finally returning with two cloths, one soapy the other merely wet. I gently wash your ass hole and then rinse off the soap. You feel pleasantly stimulated, enjoying the warm wetness stroking your puckered skin. Now I lean forward to give your anus a close inspection. . . "Dear, Scott, my MASTER and my kinky love slave, you have a wonderful ass hole." I inform you. "The white skin of your buttocks blends into the puckered purple folds of your scrumptious sphincter. On the side towards your magnificent cock, a wide royal road of light brown hair leads towards the perfect declivity of your rectum, your priceless treasure, my precious poppet, my sex-slave slut, Scott." I lean forward to plant a soft smooch directly upon your butt hole, puckering up my lips to mirror your sphincter's pucker then osculating lightly against it in a kiss of kinky consecration, sanctifying your hallowed hole. Licking all around its rim, I savor the sweetness of your exquisite orifice.

"Are you prepared for your MISTRESS to enter you, slave?" I ask, and you nod helplessly in silent assent. I reach into my bag of tricks, and you feel grease being smeared onto your rectum. "Ohh!" You gasp as my finger enters you and spreads grease on your prostate. "Umm." It's a pleasant sensation being anointed this way? "Uhh." My finger is joined by another and then another forcing your sphincter wider open and greasing you up like a lamb for the sacrifice. Again reaching into my bag of kinky blessings, I pull out my Ultra Harness Set that I've bought just for this occasion with you, Scott, from SensualSource, A Private Site for the Sexually Curious (http://www.sensualsource.com/) a special shopping spot for horny girls. Here's a description of the harness:

"Ultra Harness Set $105.00 - For those of you ladies who have tried harnesses, only to find the phallus has shortened more than you would like, or the phallus slips while you're trying to use it, this harness set is the answer. The Ultra Harness uses a "vac-u-lock" system, allowing you to attach the phallus on the outside of the harness to get all you bargained for. Plus, the phallus stays in place. Kit includes the fully adjustable harness (with a convenient open crotch), the "vac-u-lock" plug, a 10" flesh phallus, and step-by-step instructions. It's been called the "perfect strap-on sex system. We tend to agree." (Description copyright by Sensual Source.)

I tend to agree, too, $105.00 was a small price to pay for now being able to strap myself into this harness and point a beautiful fat twenty-five-centimeter dildo at your virgin white ass hole. I kneel before you and flex forwards and backwards to get a feeling for the movement, how to line up the full weight of my ample hips and well padded buttocks behind the phallus. Hah! This macho fucking shit is easy to MASTER. Now the roles are fully reversed, I feel like a gladiator of love, and I'm in a randy mood. Sex is warfare, and I'm more than ready for my kinky Bushido revenge. I've been crucified with endless anal impalements in the imaginations of myriad assholes staring at the sweet cross formed by the crack of my ass cheeks, the folds of my buttocks, and the line where my legs join in the Ass side of my TitsAndAss photo as they masturbate before their monitors longing to ejaculate into that mysterious cavity at the crux instead of mere empty air. But they haven't cum in vain. Since this is a mystical phallus, I've made some modifications. All that cum of guys I e-mailed my photo to or who copied it from one of my profiles or websites has been telekinetically gathered to fill a brimming tank of greasy pecker snot that's strapped to my waist and from which a tube leads to that enormous phallus pointed at your anus. Strapped across the palm of my left hand for ready accessibility is the Trigger of Love activating the pump that will send all that churning urn of foaming cum geysering forth from the firehose between my legs. I smile in anticipation.

Whomp! What's that sound? What's this feeling like a hot poker removed from the burning coals of a fireplace and jabbed twenty-five centimeters deep into your intestines? It's MISTRESS Kin Ky, and she's just getting warmed up! In the giant 33-inch TV screen behind me, you can see my whole body crouching between your thighs where you would never permit any man, but now you're being raped by a cute little golden-skinned girl, a kinky woman from where? Heaven or Hell?

With my right hand I pick up a remote switch and flick it towards my computer, to which I've previously connected the controller and into which I've loaded KinkyMusic.wav. Music with a powerful driving rhythm springs to life. It's composed of an intense mixture of blues and heavy rock as are the lyrics you can now hear in this sound track that I've ripped off from Nine-Inch Nails: "I wanna fuck you like an animal. I wanna feel you from the inside. I wanna fuck you like an animal. My whole obsequency gone. You can be closer to God!" (Lyrics copyright by Nine-Inch Nails.) And you can feel the enormous dildo, deeply and painfully feel me driving it further and with increasing frequency into your butt. I drive in with incredible power, "Huhh Uhh!" That lyric line repeats again and again and again and again. "I wanna fuck you like an animal! I wanna fuck you like an animal! I wanna fuck you like an animal! I wanna fuck you like an animal!" It goes on and on and on and on, and so do I, pounding in over and over and over and over, "Huhh Uhh! Huhh Uhh! Huhh Uhh! Huhh Uhh!" My face is shining with such lurid love light that you can't tell whether a fallen angel or a devilish demon is fucking you.

Over the bedlam of the music and my animal grunting, you can hear someone moaning and groaning, sobbing and crying, weeping and whimpering in awful pain and torment. Is that voice familiar? It should be, my sweet slave, Scott. It's yours. Without letting up the pace of my incredible assault on your ass, I'm studying your face twisted back to one side against the pillow. Your teeth are clenched in agony, and tears flow freely from your reddened eyes to run across your smooth white cheeks with their darker black shadows. Spittle drools from one corner of your mouth and runs down your chin to drip unto your heavily muscled shoulders. Your trim lips are also clotted with snot from your patrician nose. Deeply moved by the pain clouding your cute baby blue eyes, I lean far forwards and bend down to lick off some of this sweet head cum that my exertions have pumped forth from you. I think I may have nearly driven my lesson home.

It's time for us to come and go, my beloved lover, slutty Scott, you muscular big-dicked hunk." I say curling my left hand's fingers and pressing the Trigger of Love. You feel a hot geyser of greasy pecker snot gushing forth to flood your bowels, accompanied by an uncomfortable fullness that makes you need to shit like too much enema from an economy sized douche bag. Your torture is too extreme for you to even consider how extensively your masterhood has been disgraced, but miraculously your demoniacally angelic tormentor is now withdrawing her awful phallus from your butt hole. I stow my terrifying harness and wicked phallus safely out of your sight in my bag of kinky tricks again and disappear out the door, across the landing, down the stars, across the landing there and into the bathroom. You've calmed down a bit by the time I return to squat down over your head so that your tear filled eyes are staring directly into my vulva. Keeping a steady aim at your face I rotate my lower belly muscles once to the left and once to the right in the Yogic movement called nauli. Your rapt gaze is now fixed in dreadful fascination on my urethra as a snake watches the mongoose or a tarantula the scorpion. Suddenly a flood gushes forth from my vagina. You cringe in expectation of the acrid odor of urine, but the tears are washed from your eyes and the snot from your lips by a honey scented douche that I've carried within my yoni from the bathroom to hose your filthy face down with.

Now I'm drying you off with a soft towel and untying your aching limbs from the headboard support legs. "You're free, my darling sweetheart, Scott." I tell you. "Go to the toilet." Swinging your cramped legs off the bed and standing up on the floor you sway dizzily then stagger out the door, across the landing, down the stars, across the landing there and into the bathroom to the toilet and squat there shitting forth queasily all that aching load from your bowels. Now you turn to vomit onto the brown waters. As you retch and puke with your guts twisting in agony, I come up behind you and wipe your brow with a cool damp cloth that smells of hibiscus perfume. I hand you a glass of crystalline water to gargle with. "Come back to our love nest, Sugarbuns Scott" "I say sweetly, "so I can give you a nice massage with scented oils."

My fingers roll over your tightly cramped muscles, soothing you and rubbing away the pain. I cradle your sweaty head in my lap, crooning over you like a mother over her baby, and kissing away your tears. "Please, sweet Scott, don't cry," I comfort you. "Cruel Kin Ky's finished fucking your poor ass hole. I won't hurt you any more my handsome, stocky, big shouldered, flat-stomached, round-legged model for men's underwear." Murmuring silly sweet nothings, I lean down so my breast brushes your sensuous trim lips and let you suck my nipple, which I know you love to feel harden in your mouth almost as much as you enjoy sucking on my stiffened clitoral hard on until I cum all over your face with a deluge of pussy juice. As my fingers are stroking your body everywhere, they finally reach your crotch, and there comes a wondrous resurrection. Your own phallus springs erect, ready for action again. Feeling your purple crowned scepter's hardening, I slide my pussy out from under your head and turn to crouch head down and ass high on my mattress with my buttocks invitingly open towards you. "Come on, MASTER Scott," I rankle you, "Are you a horny stud or a timid mouse? Fuck my butt!"

Tears begin streaming down your cheeks and dripping onto your broad white chest again. "No, no!" You protest with the fervor of a convert. "I've learned my lesson well, from my dear sweet MISTRESS, kinky Kin Ky. I could never do that again. I never knew the true awfulness of butt hole fucking, how dirty and depraved it really is. What a pervert I was, what a useless fool! I never realized before, but now I know the truth. You've made a blind man see the light. Now I understand. I'll never try to fuck a woman's ass hole any more."

"Come on and fuck my butt, MASTER Scott." I command you. "You don't understand anything yet. I was only teasing you. Being fucked in the ass doesn't bother me at all. Girls are way tougher than boys!"

Was my horny little tail on lust Halloween illuminating enough for you? Guess there's a bit of werewolf in us all, and Halloween brings out the jackal that's been hiding inside? Since that haunting night, my MASTER Scott has never been able to take a trick on my treat without his rear lips getting all puckered up in an outward and visible sign that I've instilled some respect for his sexual superiors in him. Hee, Hee. ;-) Happy Halloween, every body, and remember this October 31st when all those spooks and phantoms glide by: You've got to laugh at them before they laugh at you 'cuz you know who always gets the last laugh!

LOVE, Kin Ky

KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers