Treated Like a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left I found the bath room and washed my face and rinsed my mouth. His cum was thick and very salty.

That's kind of the way it went for the next two hours. The next two guys used the last two condoms. One of those guys was really big and he fucked the shit out of me. I don't usually worry about orgasms when I'm serving guys, but he filled me so full, and fucked me so hard, just pounding that big black cock into me. Every thrust he banged into someplace deep in my cunt that was not used to being banged into. I could not help myself, I came like three times while he fucked me.

The other guy was just average, and I was glad after the pounding my cunt had taken. But then there was a scene with Clarence when I told him that I was out of rubbers and I'd only be giving head unless the guys had their own.

As it turned out, Bill had one, and he fucked me, but Clarence said that was for free. Clarence came into the bedroom after Bill finished, and had me lie on my back and hang my head over the end of the bed. He then squatted down and shoved his cock down my throat like that and face fucked me. I gagged on him a couple of times, but not too bad and he finally emptied his balls in my mouth. That was free, too.

Two more friends came, and neither had a condom, so I just sucked them off. They liked it that I ate their cum, sucking and coaxing it out of their cocks with my hand. I was pretty much staying in the bedroom. The men were in the living room, laughing, drinking and smoking dope. After the second guy I sucked off left, I noticed that it was pretty quiet in the living room, so I went out.

By now, the living room was a smokey haze, there were empty beer bottles everywhere, and all the guys were sort of sitting around, dazed. They did not even notice me. I slipped back into the bedroom, threw my clothes on, and the only notice that was made was as I was closing the door, Clarence stirred and asked where I was going and ordered me back into the room. But he could barely lift his head, let alone do anything to stop me.

I was down the steps, out the front, and into the cab which just happened to be dropping someone off at Clarence's building. The black guy getting out looked at me, and said something about Clarence, and I realized that this guy was supposed to fuck me also. I told him Clarence was upstairs as I closed the door of the cab and we headed back to the hotel to get my car. I did not get any of the money from Clarence, but I got out without getting hurt, other than a sore pussy from the guy with the big cock. Over the course of the day, I had fucked one white guy and four black guys, had blown I think five black guys and one white guy, eaten one white girl. In the process, I had swallowed about a quart of cum. The highlight was the guy with the big cock who pounded me like a whore, which he thought I was. I was feeling sexually sated for a change and looking forward to my bubble bath at home.

12