Treated Like An Object

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back, standing next to Tessa, her blue eyes glowing with excitement. "Amazing! Usually, a permineralization process takes hundreds or thousands of years and is more effective on bone tissue with bits and pieces of soft tissue left over. Not only did this happen in minutes, but it made a perfect replication of his entire body!" Dr. Stone said animatedly with her arms out towards me in a presenting gesture. "Thanks for your help. You and Julie did a great job helping select a candidate. I needed an athletic, muscular subject for this experiment to make it easier to study."

"Easier to study, huh? Right." Tessa said jokingly.

"Well, it makes for a good day at work as well." Dr. Sandra Stone admitted with a brief raise of her eyebrows while looking in her notebook."I haven't watched the recording yet, but after examining the striations and contractions in the musculature, I can already tell the process was gradual, yet consistent, and like a typical man, he was trying to power his way out. How long did it take?"

"A little less than a minute." said Tessa, standing with her legs crossed and her hands in her jeans pockets giving me a smug smile.

Dr. Stone finished writing. "Obviously, keeping our naked friend here quiet isn't going to be much of a problem. However, you and your girlfriends will be watched very closely, if any of you decide to talk, I seriously doubt the police will listen to black magic stories, and it will be your word against mine. That brings us to one last loose end." She got on her laptop and started rapidly typing away. A couple minutes later, with a final exclamatory key stroke, she looked up. "There, I hacked the school's computer and fixed his records. As far as anyone knows, he got expelled for plagiarism. You'll get a cut of the cash I get for the shield, and you get to keep him for a while, until I can have him shipped to my private lab for further study." She smiled. "And for your life sculpting project, he looks absolutely beautiful! Kind of like a standing runner's pose. I like it!"

"He was starting to come at me but he never had a chance." Tessa playfully sprung into fighting stance facing towards me.

"He definitely earns you a 4.0! Although..." Dr. Stone pointed to my erect penis. "You were only supposed to slip him a drop of the drug in his drink, and only in the off chance you had a hard time getting his clothes off. What the hell did you do? Give him the entire dose?"

Tessa just grinned as Dr Stone continued .

"Well, I didn't plan on having to present him before the Underground Scientific Research Board with an erection, but considering this is such a scientific breakthrough, I'm sure it won't matter. The board consists of all mature, professional, women who can stay focused on the science."

"Hell, I just like the fact that we don't have to listen to anymore of his bullshit." Added Tessa.

After Dr. Stone left, Tessa yelled into the hallway for her sorority sisters to come in and check me out. As they began piling in, the site of me naked, muscles flexed, turned to stone, and with a big hard-on was met by many giggles. I also heard coos of "Wow!" and "That shield thingy actually worked!" The room was filled with all the sorority girls, and in no time they had drinks in their hands and a party was underway. They cranked the music up and danced around me, making comments like, "Tessa knows how to make a man stiff!" And, "That body was already rock hard!"

Tessa jumped up onto the couch and called for everyone's attention. "Sisters, tonight is a victory of sorts. Every interaction, with every woman he came across, was nothing but a game to him." She bounced off the couch, came over and put an arm around me (again causing an electrifying sensation). "Well, Rick, looks like we won this game, and your body is our trophy!" She explained to the girls that with the two combined curses she had put on me, I was aware of everything going on around me and that my sexual arousal was more intense but without the relief of an orgasm.

Julie stepped out from the crowd, with an uncharacteristic shake of her hips and waving her drink overhead.

"Looks like we captured your best, and only, assets. If there's a God, he gave you all this," She said gliding her hand down my chest and abs. "And he gave you all this. " she said placing her finger on the tip of my cock. "Not that you knew how to use it that well!"

The girls let out an almost simultaneous "OOOHHH!"

It was a lie but I couldn't speak to argue.

"Unfortunately, he didn't give you much here. " she flicked me on the forehead. She looked to Tessa. "So intense arousal, hmm?"

Tessa nodded

Julie lifted her shirt up, to just below her breasts, as if she were about to flash me, but stopped before her bra came into view . She let it drop back down and waved her index finger in a 'no no' gesture before she turned her hand around and held her middle finger a few inches from my face. This brought an eruption of cheers.

It was like being the entertainment at a bachelorette party. As they became more and more inebriated and rowdy, they took turns dancing provocatively in front of me, running their hands all over my body. I could feel hands grabbing at my arms, legs and butt. Fingers traced the muscles along the front and back of my torso. As the late night and the alcohol further set in, they gave me pretend blowjobs and hand jobs. Their hands and mouths caressed me into a frenzy of sexual need that hovered on the edge of pain.

Now, there was something about the curse that prevented me from feeling any real fear, and the sensations on my stone body alone was more incredible than any orgasm I'd experienced before. At first, I wondered if Tessa had unknowingly done me a favor. But all the sensation with no relief was starting to become torturous. Clearly, they were messing with me, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was actually relieved when the party started quieting down.

As the last group of girls was leaving, Julie made one last comment to rub in my current situation .

"Hey Rick, don't go anywhere!" I heard her and her friends laughing as they disappeared into the hallway. It was weird to hear her soft voice gloat like that.

After closing the door, Tessa came to stand behind me. "So, Mr. Big-Man-on-Campus, did you seriously think you were going to get away with treating women like objects? Well it looks like you're going to be our object for a while." She looked into my stone eyes through the mirror and whispered in my ear. "This just gives whole new meaning to the saying 'your ass is mine'." She laughed and gave my stone behind a couple pats.

She made her rounds shutting off the lights and took one last look at me before going to bed. I felt myself dozing off as well. I guess even as a statue you need to sleep.

When I woke I saw that I had been moved. I am now on a pedestal at the far end of the long hallway, facing the front door.

For the time being, I'm part of the tour for the new girls being shown the house. Whereas they take a quick look at me as they walk by, the girls from the party occasionally pause to look in my eyes and give me a quick wink.

I am a mere object for their viewing pleasure.

12