Tree Hugger

Story Info
Your walk in the woods gets very interesting.
1.3k words
4.17
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling romantic, you and I decide to go for a walk. We leave the house to walk out behind the house to find a nice grove of trees. We only need walk for a couple hundred feet to get to the tree line and little further and we can't even see the house any more.

We sit down on a nice grassy spot at the base of a tree. You lean over to me and start kissing my neck. I wrap you in my arms and begin taking turns with you nibbling on your ear and a little nuzzling down your neck.

I work my way lower and start nibbling on your shoulder. My hand slips under your skirts and caresses your inner thigh as it climbs to explore you.

I pull the hand out and put it around to your side then lay back against the tree. You roll over on top of me with this little encouragement pulling up your skirts so that as you straddle me you are not tangled in them. Without stopping you bend town to continue kissing me to explore my mouth with your tongue.

I move my hands to cup your face as my tongue flicks against your lip only to go back into your mouth to meet yours. My hands slide back into your hair and lightly pull as I massage your head while we kiss.

One hand leaves your head and slides down your side, over your hip and up under your skirt. I scratch my nails against you as I slide it up your naked thigh and around to your ass. Caressing, squeezing, pinching, I then push your panties aside so I can cup your ass cheek and pull you up to press against my straining erection.

You scoot back a bit and break away from my kiss. Lifting your skirts you reach for my pants and open them to get my dick into your hands. I watch the concentration in your face as you work on my pants, the joy in your eyes, and the little bit of tongue sticking out of the corner of your mouth as you get my dick into your hands.

My one hand under your skirt resting on and squeezing your thigh and I slide my other hand under your skirt. I stretch out to grab both ass cheeks to pull up back up so you are practically sitting on my dick. You deftly pull your panties aside and guide me into you.

You watch my expression as you sheath me. I gasp in a deep breath and squeeze shut my eyes, my hands squeeze tightly on your ass as my dick slides into its warm keeper. my hands move up to your hips and bend you down to me. I kiss you as I slowly start to guide you up and down on me.

You take over and dance on my dick to a rhythm in your head. I am moaning into your mouth, and squeezing your hips as you grind into me. My nails bite into you but you only move harder against me.

I pull you off my lap with a whimper and stand up in front of you. My soaked dick is dripping and bobbing in front of you. You take me into your mouth to taste your cum on me. I lift myself from your mouth so that you can lick off my balls as well, then take your hand and help you from the ground to stand with me.

I turn you around and have you face the tree. I squat down behind you and slide my hands up your legs gathering your skirts up to your hips. I relish the feeling of your smooth skin on your legs. You can feel my hot breath on the back of your Thighs.

You have rivulets of moisture running down the inside of your legs and I start down by your knees licking them up, dragging my tongue in long lazy strokes all the way back to the source or your cream.

After I get you all clean I bend you over a little more having you lean against the tree and lick in long slow licks from your clit to your asshole. I occasionally I stop my licking to slide my tongue into you giving you a little tongue fucking before going back to my licking. I look up to see you watching me over your shoulder.

I have a hand on each hip, and am kneeling behind you. My eating resembles the eating of a watermelon. I have you smeared all over my face and I keep diving back in to get more.

With a kiss to each cheek I rise behind you my swollen dick bobbing up to slap against your clit I am so close to you. I rest a hand on the small of your back and press down gently as I slide into you in one slow stroke. I then pull all the way back out before going in to the hilt again and again.

My hands leave your hips. They slide up your sides then down the length of your back leaving deep scratches the whole way. They then move back up your sides tickling lightly on your ribs then down and across to cup your breasts. I knead and pull on them to hold you in place as I slide up into you with each thrust.

Slowly I begin to pick up speed. I get to where I am banging forcefully into you, squishing your ass against me, my balls flapping up to hit your clit with each stroke. You slowly stand up and we move closer to the tree so you are pressed against it, holding on for support, as I fuck you from behind.

My hands move back to your hips before one of them slides up the center of your back past your shoulders, neck, into your hair. The other hand moves around to the front of your hip, pressing against your lower belly with my fingertips. I can feel myself in you there when I thrust.

The one in your hair pulls your head back and to the side as I bite on your neck while I thrust into you. You can feel me being rougher and quicker, a smile comes to your lips knowing that I will be cumming soon and it will all be for you. You know you are going to have a bruise on your hip in the morning and you know that it will make you smile the entire time it takes to heal.

I stop biting you and step back, pulling out. I tell you I am going to cum and want you to suck it out of me. You fall from the tree, your legs unable to support you alone, and then rise back to your knees just in time to get my dick into your mouth before I start cumming. Our juices mix in your mouth and you can hear me telling you to drain me dry in a moaning beg.

my hands are tangled in your hair as my knees quiver and I thrust gently into your sucking lips. My moan turns into a loud my growl and is enough to startle the birds in the nearby trees. They fly up, and away as I finish in your mouth then pull out with a soft audible pop.

I put myself away and help you to your unsteady feet. We walk back to the house arm in arm, Smiles all over our faces because we both know how much watching you walk after orgasm turns me back on, and we know that we will be repeating this soon after getting home.