Tree Hugger

Story Info
A walk in the park turns into a bdsm fantasy.
896 words
3.82
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten off work a little earlier than usual, and it was a nice enough evening. The weather was fairly warm, and it wasn't raining. I decided to change into shorts and a tank top and go for a walk at the park; the trail I usually go on is about 2 miles long. I thought I would be able to be done with my walk before it got too dark for me to be comfortable, what with me being there alone. I ended up running into a friend who I hadn't seen in a while, and we chatted for a little bit which ended up being what made the rest of the night's events happen.

Since I'd gone straight to the park from work, I didn't stop off anywhere to use the bathroom before I got there; I absolutely despise port-a-pots and anything that's a park toilet. Anyways, the bottle of water I'd finished at work finally worked its way to my bladder, and I would pick peeing in the woods over using one of their bathrooms any day of the week (regardless of the temperature). It was getting to be a little dark, and I looked around and made sure there wasn't anyone coming from either direction on the path. I stepped just slightly off the path, and crouched down to take a piss. Right when I started standing up to pull my shorts back up, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "You must be a filthy little slut to be exposing yourself like this on a trail where anyone could walk by," a man's voice growled from behind me.

"Where did you even come from?" I asked frantically. "I just couldn't stand the thought of using the bathrooms here, and this was faster -" I cut off as I felt one of his hands start moving up the inside of my thigh. I tried to reach down and stop him, but he quickly pulled both hands in front of me and tied my wrists together with my arms around a tree so that I had practically no chance of getting away.

"I don't think you know that what you were doing was actually illegal; how do you think I should remedy that? Should I punish you myself, or should I leave you tied here like this and report you to the authorities?" he demanded.

"Please, sir, I really didn't mean to, I just couldn't wait any longer, and -"

"No excuses are going to get you out of this! I gave you the choice of either myself reprimanding you or the cops doing so. Which do you choose?" he practically yelled, getting extremely frustrated.

"Please don't call the cops, I'll do anything you ask," I whispered.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you; speak up!" he barked.

"I'll do anything if you don't call the cops," I squealed on account of his hand hitting my ass with a resounding smack that seemed to echo in the woods.

"Anything? You really are a slut," he stated, bewildered. I can promise you that the fingers he shoved into my pussy were anything but unsure; I gasped from the sudden intrusion. It almost hurt but not quite at the same time. After a few seconds, I started moaning and rubbing against his hand like a bitch in heat to try and get myself to cum. I started getting more worked up, and then he completely stopped. Pulled his fingers out of my dripping pussy and stood there leering at me standing there with my feet spread and my breathing completely erratic.

I started to ask why he'd stopped when I felt his hands start kneading my ass, and then a few seconds later I heard his belt come off. His hands stopped massaging me and immediately after, I felt his belt crack against my ass cheeks. I nearly screamed, more from surprise than from pain, and then the blows started alternating between my right and left ass cheeks. After a bit, I was begging him to stop, and I could feel the pussy juice running down my thighs. His hand skated down and wiped up the dripping juices, and he started to work his finger into my ass. Once he had worked 3 fingers into my ass and had to put his other hand over my mouth to keep me quiet, he took his fingers out of my ass, and before my asshole even had time to close again, the head of his throbbing cock was pushing into me.

As his cock passed slipped past the rim of my asshole, I moaned louder than I had the entire time and immediately spread my feet farther and started pushing back into his thrusts. After a second or two, he reached his hands around my waist and started both fingering my soaking pussy and rubbing my clit. I started cumming so hard that I could hardly even support myself with my legs; most of my weight was being supported by the tree at that point. I orgasmed at least 3 times before he finally came in my ass.

"Next time, be more careful when you decide to expose yourself like that," he warned me while gently untying my wrists.

"I will be," I promised. "Thank you, lover; that was exactly what I needed today."