Tree Line Motel Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets her master.
872 words
4.17
13.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she presents herself for him, she pictures her Sir in her mind. Drawing a vivid mental painting of the man she calls Master.

He is 6 feet and 4 inches tall, weighing in at 230 pounds. He keeps his head shaved and she can only tell it is originally jet black from the rest of his body hair. His eyes are icy blue and remind of her of the frigid water of the Arctic Ocean, yet when he smiles they warm her soul. His lips are perfectly shaped and soft as velvet to the kiss. His strong jaw and aristocratic nose finish of his Adonis' face.

His body while looking like it is carved from marble is surprisingly soft. Brushed bronze by the sun, and soft as leather his skin is a delight to run her hands along. Gentle and loving hands grace the ends of his large arms, yet when he is correcting her, they can be quite hard and inflict the most erotic of pain. The pain is what she dreams of when she dreams of him. When he treats her like a princess it pleases her and makes her feel special but, it the special pain of his punishments and the torment (that he knows she craves) that he causes her that makes her feel truly cherished.

Wide shoulders and tight chest make her feel he can shoulder the world. His lean waist connects his upper body to his magnificent lower body. His ass is perfectly shaped and squeezable. Muscular and long legs completed her gods' body with an exclamation mark of perfection.

He opens the door slowly, feasting on the sight of his toy, his slut, his love. Taking in her whores paint and coif, and smelling the scent of her arousal. Admiring the lines of her body and the clothes that wrap her gifts, His imagination is in overdrive, picturing the wonderful delights and the pain filled tortures he has planned for her this evening.

Her thoughts are varied, and confused, he knows, he can read each expression as it passes over her face. He knows she is scared and worried that he will find her lacking. He remembers how she misbehaved the last time they met. The punishment he gave her was nothing, trivial at best, but it had shown her that he meant what he told her. So far he could see that she had followed all the instructions he had given her. Now it was time to see if she meant to give her soul to him as well as her body.

"Take off your thong and give it to me. Then turn on your bullet and masturbate until you come for me. Then you may come into the room, slut."

. Humiliated that he would make her do something so private, in this public place, she wants to rebel, yet she knows that this is a test. Standing slowly she pulls the thong down her legs and steps out of it, almost falling from the height of her heels. She holds them out to Him, noticing that they are soaked with her honey. Her master also notices and smiles with knowledge that she is turned on.

Slowly returning to her kneeling position, she spreads her legs until she doing what amounts to a split. She reaches down to her warm, moisture filled cunt and turns on the bullet. Then she begins to dance her fingertips around her mound. Lightly she caresses her vaginal lips, spreading them to show her master the delights she hides. She squeezes first the right side and then the left, as she runs her fingers up and around her button of passion. The bullet is speeding quickly inside her body. Pulsating almost perfectly with her heart beat. Her dew is dripping faster from her body, and she is panting with the raw need, her hands and the toy are creating within her. She presses hard on her clit, and then rubs her hand in faster and faster circles, climbing toward her climax. She looks upward and sees his smile of satisfaction as she is masturbating, and knows that she is pleasing him.

Her moans are not forced or loud but they begin to fill the night air. The maddening pleasure is there and it is ripping thru her body before she is completely aware of it. Her legs become covered with her cum, and her body shudders repeatedly, as she realizes she had cum, but had not asked for permission.

Knowing that she has let him down and that she would be punished has the effect of cold water on her. Her body trembles and she starts to cry. "please Master, I am sorry. I forgot to ask your permission to cum. I am sorry Sir."

"Get up and get in the room. You have been taught to ask for your pleasure. For this there is no course but for you to be punished. I have been lenient in my training of you. Far too easy I now see."

"You are to strip and bend over the chair back. I am leaving for a while, but you will not move if you know what is good for you."