Trees: Silent Witnesses

Story Info
A starry night turns into a lover's first time.
1.6k words
4.41
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, just tell me! You know how much I hate secrets!"

She pleaded with him the entire way, begging him to take the blindfold off.

"Nope," he refused playfully, poking her stomach mercilessly.

"You're driving!" she gasped for breath, "For God's sake, keep both hands on the wheel!"

"You didn't seem to mind last night," he joked, and she groaned at the overused comeback. Had she been unencumbered, she would have rolled her eyes…unfortunately it is rather difficult to roll your eyes when you're blindfolded, and even if she had managed he wouldn't have seen it anyway.

Of course she had thought about where he was taking her, every girl has the dream of her perfect Valentine's Day, of the hearts, flowers, chocolate…and other such things that fall under the category of romance. But in the end, real life rarely ever lives up to her fantasies; year after year her hearts were broken, flowers had died, the only love chocolate had was for her waist size. She had given up on the perfect night, on the perfect man, it was by far easier to simply sit back and enjoy the ride.

What she failed to remember, however, was that fantasies have a tricky way of coming true when you're least prepared for it.

So she sat, in the passenger seat, he placed his hand casually on her inner thigh, tantalizing her with its proximity…yet she knew there were boundaries he wouldn't cross. Matt was one of those rare men, those men that actually respect women, value a marriage, and look you in the eye when he speaks to you. Unfortunately, this meant he was also saving himself for marriage. She longed for his virginity; in fact this was often the very thing she fantasized about. They had come so close on numerous occasions, so close he had to physically leave lest he giver her his precious gift. She loved him for more then that, though, if she were in it for sex she would have left a long time ago.

She hears the gentle crunching of tires on gravel, and becomes even more confused then she already was. Gravel? What was going on?

The car stopped, the radio was silent. Matt unbuckled his seatbelt, opened his door, and rushed around to open the door for her. He reached in the passenger side, gently unbuckled her seatbelt, and ever so subtly pressed his lips against her. They felt light as feathers against her mouth, the electricity spread from her lips, hardening her nipples, sending the tingles to her vagina. She savored those lips, stretching the moment out to last a lifetime….

He untied her blindfold, and she found herself surrounded by trees and pathways.

"This was your bright idea? A forest?" She asked, incredulous.

"Shhh…just wait."

He led her silently down a gently sloping hill, the trees curved around a beautiful clearing. The moon was in just the right spot, making her debut over the treetops, greeting the twinkling stars. In the middle of the clearing were a picnic blanket, classic red and white checkered, and a single, solitary basket. She gasped.

"A picnic in February?"

"Shhh! Open the basket."

Curiosity overwhelmed her, as she did what he said. Inside the basket, she saw the friendly face of homemade chicken fetticini alfredo, her favorite dish in the entire world. Being from an Italian family, she relished cultural food.

As she sat down, still in awe, he lit two tall blood red candles. He slowly picked up a fork, twirled it in the pasta, and fed it to her, bite by bite. She moaned in the simple pleasure food brought to her, and looked deeply into his eyes, trying to determine where this was going.

As if reading her mind, he said, "I wanted to do something special, just for you. I figure we can cuddle, and talk, and watch the stars."

Cuddle. What sort of man uses the word cuddle in a sentence with any sincerity at all?

Well, gay men, and men who are saving themselves for marriage.

…you other guys out there, you could pick up a few pointers.

After a few bites, raw emotion wells up inside her, she can barely control herself anymore. Again reading her mind, he lets the fork slowly drop from his fingertips and pulls her closer. He teases her, kissing her forehead, he nose, both of her cheeks…then the pinnacle, his lips touch hers. Passion explodes between them, as he slowly lets his tongue drift between the opening of her lips. His hands roam her well toned body, from the nape of her neck, to her supple breasts, to the small of her back. He lightly draws his fingertips across her abdomen, tracing a heart. He looks down into her eyes, her hazel eyes so full of intellect and brightness.

She is speechless, normally she is the one who has to take the reins, yet tonight he seemed in control. She wasn't about to argue…

His hands came to a rest on her full breasts, he cradled their softness in his hands, feeling their fullness. His fingertips ran across her nipples, stroking them to an erect position, whilst his own penis was itself coming to an erect position. Lovingly, he tweaked and played with her nipples, teasing them and rubbing them, as she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

He ever so gently pushes her to the side, where a soft pile of blankets awaits them. Now having full access to her body, he reaches behind her back and undoes her bra. She writhers in delight, anticipating what was to come next. Slowly, button by button he undoes her shirt as well, leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to the chill night air. He continues to kiss her, their tongues doing an elaborate dance, and he moves his lips to her ear, to her neck, and finally to the fullness of her breasts. He pauses a moment to take in the sight, then eagerly begins to lick them. He runs his tongue up and down and around, creating circles of pleasure, and suckles her nipples. Gently gnawing on her soft skin, he gives her many love bites, and she again moans. He kisses her side, and slowly begins to unbutton her pants.

Waiting beneath her pants was the land he had so often fantasized about, but never actually been too. Her red cotton panties shimmer in the moonlight, and he can bear it no longer. He kisses and licks her inner thighs, caressing them, until he gets to her pussy. He tentatively kisses her there, not knowing what to expect. A beautiful taste envelops his senses, he is surprised the wetness has leaked through her panties. To solve that problem, he quickly discards the panties, throwing them next to her other clothing. He stares in wonder at the beauty which is a vagina, and again kisses her inner thighs, playfully biting them. By now she is so aroused he can smell her juices, can practically taste them already. He creeps closer and closer, until his lips are upon the lip over her vagina, and he lovingly kisses her. Her taste upon his lips, he goes in further, a little faster, sticking his tongue into her opening. She moans with pleasure, running her fingers through his hair.

He continues to pleasure her, pressing his tongue as far into her as it would go, drinking her juices. He flicks his tongue around the clitoris, and inserts his longest finger into the opening. Her vaginal walls are slick with her excitement, and there is little resistance as he enters her. With his other hand, he slowly places it into her anus, relishing the fact that he is pleasuring her in three spots at once.

"Faster, faster" she moans, she is in so much pleasure she can barely get the words out.

He complies, stroking, kissing, and licking, both of them breathing heavier. His lips dance over her clitoris, swirling around her pleasure button. Screaming in absolute orgasmic bliss, she cums, sweet cum into his mouth, and again he drinks eagerly. He lifts his face and kisses her, so she can taste what he does. She collapses, spent, against the blankets, but he is not done with her yet. He brushes his cock all along her body, teasing her.

She attempts to put it into her mouth, to please him as he has pleased her, but he refuses.

"Tonight is about you," he insists.

His penis makes its way down to her cunt, and he rubs it against her thighs, and finally her clitoris. She begins to breathe heavily again, and he slowly inserts his penis into her vagina. Her vagina grips his penis instantly forming to his shape, and he is beside himself. He never thought sex could feel this good…

He begins to move in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster, her fingernails digging into his back. His penis feels like it's about to explode, there's no way he can hold it in anymore, and he shoots a thick stream of cum up into her. She reaches her climax at the same moment, and they both scream together, wishing their love would never end.

He unmounts her, and rolls over to her side. They both lie there, naked under the stars, holding each other. He is curious, and looks up to her expectantly.

"Pretty good for a first timer", she says mischievously, "but I think you need some more practice…"

She presses her body into his again, and they make love all night long under the stars, each climax sweeter then the last.