Treetop Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

It was deep enough inside Patty's pussy that Charlie no longer needed to guide his cock, so he placed both hands on her ass, with his fingers inside the cleft. The next time she lowered herself, he pushed down with his hands and thrust his cock up to meet her, imbedding his entire shaft in the wet hole that was so greedy for it. The young lovers lay like that for almost a minute, letting their emotions flow between them.

Finally, Patty began moving, raising her body and pulling her pussy away from around Charlie's cock until just the head remained inside. She paused no more than a few seconds before moving back, impaling herself again, while he thrust up to meet her. They murmured happily at the exquisite pleasure they were giving each other, while her juices spattered on both of them. Once again, they lay quietly like that, letting their love for each other increase by the second.

When Patty moved again, that stroke was just like the first one, except she did not lie on top of Charlie at its conclusion. Instead, she started another, pulling herself back with her hands gripping the branches on either side. Every slow movement of her body elicited moans of bliss and spread more of her juices between them. The next stroke was a duplicate of the second, as was the next and the next and the many that followed.

Patty and Charlie had enjoyed their sexual activity together many times, but that time on early Friday morning, high up in the tree they had been protecting for the last week, was the best either of them had ever known. Their new love for each other combined with the lust they had always felt to raise their joy to new heights. The soft breeze ruffling the leaves drowned out any noises from below or from any of the other women who were, they knew, keeping a vigil in the trees all around them. It would also drown out any sound they might make, and the leaves and branches would screen them from the view of any others of their group of activists. They felt themselves to be as one, much more than they would have in any other place.

Their gentle love-making was slow, and continued for a long time, until Patty whispered "I'm ready to cum." She didn't really need to whisper, but it seemed in keeping with the intimacy they were sharing.

"Me too," Charlie whispered back.

Patty shifted her position slightly so her lover's cock would have more contact with her clit when she engulfed it in her pussy and when she withdrew. She increased the pace too, and Charlie matched her speed, pressing his hands against her ass and thrusting up deeply into her. The young lovers had felt their mutual climaxes building for the last ten minutes, and they were both ready to erupt.

"I'm cumming!" Patty whispered into his ear; her movements became wilder and more erratic, and she might have been concerned, if it hadn't been for her confidence in the protection given her by the tree.

She lost some of the control of her arms that had been keeping her safely on top of Charlie, but his hands on her hips held her securely. He was doing most of the work by then, plunging his cock in and out of Patty while she was in the throes of cumming until she climaxed, with a subdued cry of ecstasy. Charlie continued to drive his cock in and out of her pussy, until his climax erupted and he pumped a burst of semen into her. He still didn't stop, but kept plowing his cock into his beloved until he ejaculated again. He was through then, and they lay together in a happy pile, sixty feet above the ground on the limb of a tree they had been protecting, and which was returning the favor.

They lay quietly, in a warm afterglow, while their combined juices trickled out of Patty's pussy and mingled on their bodies. Finally, she opened her eyes and whispered into the ear of the man who lay under her.

"That was wonderful."

"Yes, it was. It's wonderful to make love, rather than just having sex."

"It sure is."

A few minutes later, he thought of a more practical question. "Do you want to get a place together this weekend, however it goes in court today."

Patty thought of something even more practical. "Yes, but let's talk about it later. Right now, you've got to get back down on the ground and chain yourself to this tree. Do you think we'll win in court?"

"Yes. I mean, yes, I'm sure we'll win and yes I have to get back to the ground. You'll have to get off me before I can do that, though."

"Okay."

Charlie's cock had softened enough that she pulled her pussy from around it, releasing a gush of their mixed juices, and started clambering farther up the limb. As Patty crept by his face, she gave his nostrils another treat, as Charlie breathed deeply of the aroma of her pussy. He felt a twinge of regret he hadn't been able to lick them off her, but he consoled himself by thinking of how much he would be able to do so in the future, hopefully starting that night.

With her at the spot on the limb where she had left her jeans and other things, and while she was waiting for him to leave, Charlie pulled his underwear and pants back up and climbed down the rope ladder. Holding the bundle of her clothing, Patty returned to the place that had been her home for much of the last week and pulled the ladder up while listening to the rattling of the chain as his manacles were locked back in place. The breeze on her bare skin, especially where Charlie's juices and hers were dripping from her pussy, felt so good she decided against getting dressed until almost daybreak. Patty looked down to the ground just as her lover looked up at her bare legs and ass and blew him a kiss before settling back, enjoying her nudity.

The rest of the night was uneventful. At eight o'clock, the bulldozers and other heavy equipment appeared and took up the same places as they had been for the four previous days, and the workmen took out their books and cards and other pastimes and awaited orders, which they knew would be determined by the court's decision. A crowd of onlookers began to collect, obviously waiting for that decision too. The university president and the campus police were not among them; they were also awaiting the decision of the court before launching their next move, whatever that might be.

The scene remained quiet until eleven o'clock. Bill Hogan interviewed Charlie and some other demonstrators and a few of the spectators, but he was also waiting to hear the news. He had a cell phone, as did many of the other people there and, shortly after eleven, a cheer sounded, followed within a few seconds by dozens more. Some were no more than sounds of exultation, but many of the people there were shouting "We won!"

They had indeed won. The court had, that morning, decided the parkland on the campus, because of its age and constant use by students and others, was an historic place, and deserved to be protected from destruction, so it could continue to serve those same people and others who would be their successors.

Some of the women in the trees had cell phones, and they climbed down the rope ladders to join in the celebration. Patty did not have one, but she could hear what was being shouted on the ground below her, and she was probably happier than anybody there, having been part of the victory and having found her knight in shining armor. She eagerly climbed down her ladder to embrace him, interrupting the interview being conducted by Bill Hogan. Charlie believed in "first things first," and he shared a long, passionate hug and kiss with Patty before answering the latest query from the friendly newsman.

"Bill, I'm glad we won, but I never doubted we would. How could anybody want to tear up this beautiful place, with these ancient trees just to build a football field? I have nothing against football; I even used to play in high school, but people have to come first."

Satisfied with the interview, Bill Hogan left, visions of Pulitzer Prizes dancing in his head. Charlie couldn't leave, not until his replacement, who would not need to replace him this time, showed up with the key. Patty, her arm around him, stood beside him, hoping that would be their permanent positions, but also aware the future could never be foretold with any accuracy.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as good a time as Charlie and Patty did in the tree, and will be having after he gets unchained. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I really appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers