Tremors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She alternated between leaning over the man and letting her hair fall onto his face...and leaning back and resting on her hands. The new positions brought both of them to the brink of orgasms. But each time she would return to her upright position and slow the proceedings.

John had never been teased and manipulated and stimulated like this before. They urged each other on, totally free to say and do whatever they wanted with no fear of being seen or heard. It was as close to pure sex as either of them would ever get and they took advantage of it.

Julie's juices flowed down John's cock and onto the inside of her thighs. He was so hard, and she was so wet, that the speed of their sex increased naturally. The little, dark room was filled with the slapping sound of their bodies hitting each other and the lustful cries of the two participants.

John told Julie to cum and she begged him to keep fucking her. By the time they could no longer keep from cumming they were practically yelling at each other from desire.

Julie leaned forward, squeezed John's cock one last time, and put her hand on her clit. She let out a piercing shriek. Her orgasm exploded throughout her body, causing her to bounce wildly on top of John's cock. She rubbed her clit and clutched at her breasts, starting a new orgasm as soon as one faded.

John held onto the beautiful woman and shouted out as cum flowed from his balls and shot deep into her pussy.

"Oh, yes. Yes," Julie cried out. "Fuck me harder. Harder."

John pushed his body up to hers, each thrust followed by a long shot of cum coming from his cock. When he thought he was done Julie would compress her pussy lips around his cock again and make him cum once more.

Eventually, Julie let her body rest on top of John's. They weren't cold any more. John no longer flinched when Julie's breasts hit his chest because they were now sufficiently warm. Besides—the couple were too exhausted to worry about being cold.

"Thank you," Julie whispered.

"Thank YOU," John answered. "That was very, very good."

Julie smiled and just relaxed on top of her companion. Slowly she slid off his body and took her place once more at his side. Her head found his shoulder and she closed her eyes. Within moments they were both asleep.

All around them, on the streets of the devastated city, crews worked frantically. Inside their dark, silent room, John and Julie might as well have been on Mars.

John awoke from a deep sleep, seemingly not on his own accord. The soft hair he was used to feeling against his face was gone. Instead, he felt it brushing along the inside of his thighs.

Once he was fully awake he realized Julie had his cock in her mouth. Her easy, deliberate actions were causing an erection despite his drowsiness. The first thing he recognized was the wonderful feeling of her soft, full lips caressing the length of his shaft as she raised and lowered her head. Given the opportunity, now, to concentrate on what Julie was doing, John only needed a minute to get hard.

Her tender fingers worked their magic on the base of his cock while her mouth and tongue focused on the tip. Could he possibly need to cum again after their fantastic fucking earlier in the night? John realized quickly the answer was 'yes'.

Just as before, Julie moved away from him when he was close to an orgasm.

"Come here and fuck me again, John," he heard her say in the darkness.

He rose from the floor and found Julie on her hands and knees, her ass facing him. He put his palms on the soft, smooth curves, just taking in the amazing beauty of her young body with his hands. John let his cock rest against her skin, sliding up and down the crack between her cheeks.

Julie spread her legs wider and John put his cock between them. He felt the woman's hand take him and guide him to her pussy. Gripping her by the front of her legs, he thrust his cock deep inside Julie.

She pleaded with him to fuck her hard and fast. The harder John slammed his cock into her the more she wanted. Her screams only incited more lust within the man and soon he was clutching at her breasts, kneading them roughly with both hands. He forced them up against her chest, pulling at the nipples until he thought they would burst.

It became irrelevant who among them most felt like the sex was forced. It was what they both wanted at the moment.

Julie's cries...the sound of their bodies striking each other...John's deep groans, all echoed inside their private room. Julie struggled to brace herself against the man's thrusts. John moved his hands so he could pull back on her legs after each push of his cock into her pussy.

And then they came.

Julie tilted her head back and announced the start of her orgasm, asking for more from her partner. She could barely hold herself up as her body trembled. The woman managed to rub her clit one time, extending the orgasm a few more seconds.

John came with her. The now-familiar feeling of his cum shooting into her pussy didn't last as long as before, but was just as powerful and satisfying. The volume and severity of this fucking was unlike anything either of them had experienced before. Neither of them would soon forget it.

The next sound they heard was that of pounding on a wall beside them. Hastily groping in the dark for their clothes, they shouted out when the pounding stopped. A repeat of the cycle caused the half-dressed couple to embrace, tears flowing down Julie's cheeks.

They put on the last of their clothes just before the first hammer broke through the wall and a rescuer showered them in light.

12