Tres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

She opened her legs and he kissed the inside of her thighs, now moving up.

Mya was so wet a trickle ran down between her cheeks. James traced it with his finger brushing her asshole. She made a little sound as rubbed it in slow circles. No one had ever touched Mya like that before. She had no idea that it could feel so wonderful and strange at the same time.

James had half his finger in her ass and she must admit, it felt good. He slid his finger slowly in and out of her and her body responded, moving with him. He fucked her tight ass with his finger until she raised her head and said, "Lick me...........please James, lick me."

When his tongue touched her it was like an electric shock. Gripping the sheets, her head fell back to the bed and she closed her eyes.

Emily stood at the side of the bed watching her husband. He licked Mya the length of her pussy, flicking her clit each time.

He was good at this, and she should know. She also knew what was next.

He put his mouth over her clit and sucked. Mya grabbed his hair and pulled him harder into her, eyes rolling back in her skull.

The couple had never included anyone else in their sex before and watching this aroused Emily all the more. She had one finger in herself, slowly fucking it while James had his face buried in Mya's cunt.

After a few minutes, James lifted his head, his face wet.

Emily knelt on the bed and kissed his wet mouth, for the first time tasting another woman. It was different than her own, but she couldn't explain how. She would need to try it again.

As she kissed him a second time she felt Mya's hand slid up the inside of her thigh. Now there were two fingers in her, and she began fucking them.

7.

Mya had been close to orgasm before James stopped.

'My god, what a tongue,' she thought.

She needed to cool down and make this last.

Emily was moving up and down on Mya's fingers, grinding her hips against her.

James stood up, leaning on the table to watch.

Mya turned her wrist so her thumb pressed on Emily's clit. Emily rocked back and forth on those fingers, faster and faster.

This was all too much for her. She couldn't hold herself up as she climaxed, collapsing on Mya. The way she lay, Emily's cunt was only inches from Mya's face, still spasming from her orgasm.

She watched the cum flow slowly out, catching a drop with her tongue as it fell.

Mya was not a lesbian but when the opportunity presents itself you take advantage.

She caught another drop, and a second later put her mouth right on Emily's cunt licking and sucking to get the rest.

Before tonight Mya hadn't even kissed another woman, other than a friendly peck. But now with her face between Emily's legs - sure she would never have this chance again - she was going to make the most of it.

Never this close to anyone's pussy before she was fascinated, exploring every inch of it.

She licked and probed with her tongue. Making it hard and fucking Emily's hole with it, then flicking and sucking her clit.

Mya loved a hard cock in her mouth, but that's what it was, hard.

This was a whole different story. She was enjoying it, and by the sounds Emily made, it was mutual.

Emily look at James, while he leaned on the table watching. He had a grin on his face.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing, you just look like you're enjoying that."

"My god, it feels good."

And it did. Emily didn't know if it was because it was another woman or because he was watching, but this was fantastic.

"James," she said, "come ov....over here. I want to watch y.."

"Ya Mya right there...ahhhh."

"I want to watch you fuck her."

Emily spread Mya open with her fingers and James pressed the head if his cock into her.

He pushed slowly, his thick cock stretching her open.

Mya gasped as he slid into her. For more than a year she hadn't had anything more than a finger or two in her - she missed this.

Emily watched her husband's cock disappear into Mya, as her pussy stretched to take it in.

He would take it almost out, then thrust back in, deeper each time.

After a few strokes he pulled out and put it in Emily's waiting mouth. Emily had liked the taste of Mya before, but it was even better on his cock.

James alternated, fucking Mya's cunt and Emily's mouth while Mya brought Emily closer and closer to another orgasm.

Mya's tongue was working its magic and Emily couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh James...... she's gonna make me cum again."

She was almost there, just a little more, "C'mon, fuck her baby.... Fuck that pussy!" she urged.

That was it. Emily came hard, shaking with the intensity. She flooded Mya's mouth with her cum.

Emily rolled to the side, breathing heavily. She couldn't remember an orgasm that strong in ages.

James had slowed down now and she watched for a few minutes as her husband's cock slid in and out of this beautiful woman.

"Ok sweetie, now it's your turn," she said, climbing on top of Mya.

8.

Emily could feel James move in a steady rhythm behind her, in and out, in and out.

She leaned forward, her nose touching Mya's. Their lips brushed, only touching for a second. Emily moved on to her cheek, her ear.

The steady rhythm, in and out, in and out.

Her neck, her shoulder, Emily kissed a trail to Mya's breasts. She cupped them, kissing and licking her nipples. When she pinched one of the nipples, Mya moaned.

"Oh," Emily said, "I think I found the spot." And she squeezed.

Again, Mya made a noise that made Emily smile.

James had heard this too and increased his speed a little. In and out, in and out.

She licked circles around Mya's nipples, occasionally sucking them or grazing them with her teeth. This attention was having the desired effect. Mya's breathing quickened and she was making soft purring noises.

It was time for Emily to have some fun.

"Your nipples seem very sensitive," she began. "Do you like when I pinch them?"

"Yes."

She pinched.

"Do you want me to pinch more?"

"Yes."

She pinched again.

"Harder?"

This time she didn't wait for an answer.

"Ohhhh"

"If I keep doing this will you cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

Mya look directly onto Emily's eyes and whispered, "I want to cum......please make me cum."

That was all Emily needed. She sucked Mya's right nipple in her mouth, pinching the left.

James was stroking in and out, faster still.

Mya could feel her orgasm was close.

"A little more," she said, coaxing both of them. "I need to cum."

James picked up the pace, faster and deeper with each thrust.

"Yes, that's it, just.....just...." she put her hand over Emily's, forcing her to squeeze harder.

"Yes yes yes.....I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Her back arched nearly throwing Emily off. James kept his cock deep in her cunt, feeling it pulse around him.

Mya fell back to the bed, panting.

James pulled out of her, his cock still hard. He stood there for a minute. Two beautiful woman lay before him. He was a lucky man.

Emily looked over her shoulder and nodded slightly. Grasping his cock, he rubbed it up and down her slit, then in one push, shoved it as far as it would go into her.

Mya held her new friend in her arms as he pounded away. Emily's breath in her ear.

After so much sex, a few dozen deep strokes into his wife's tight pussy and it wasn't long before he erupted, his cum filling her until it ran out.

The three of them lay on the bed together, sweaty and sticky and very happy.

Mya kissed them both, thanking them again.

They were truly exhausted, and were soon sleeping, a tangle of arms and legs.

9.

The morning sun was bright as it rose over the distant hills.

Emily woke. Her husband lay on his back beside her, Mya on the far side face down, her arm draped over his chest.

She sat up swinging her legs off the bed. She needed some water. Finding a bottle in the mini fridge she took a sip, her gaze turning to the bed and the two lying there.

'What a crazy, wonderful night.' she thought.

Putting the water back she turned to the bathroom.

Mya thought she heard a noise. Rolling over she saw James next to her. She still couldn't believe all that had happened over the last day.

She didn't see Emily anywhere but what she did see got her thinking.

James appeared to be sleeping, but his cock wasn't. It was hard.

'Morning wood or whatever they call it,' she thought. Mya didn't care what it was called, only one thing mattered. It was hard.

She stood over him on the bed. Bending her knees she squat down, her fingers around his cock to guide it into her pussy. It was a tight fit but she lowered herself onto him, enjoying how it filled her.

She was sitting on him, his cock deep in her, when James stirred. He was confused momentarily, but soon figured it out.

Mya rose up, paused for a heartbeat and slid back down, grinding slightly.

Emily returned in time to see Mya impale herself on James' cock.

She had hoped for a morning screw herself, but she could wait.

Walking around the bed she stood there for a few seconds then leaned over and kissed her husband. "I love you so much."

Mya stopped what she was doing, unsure if she had crossed the line here, then Emily kissed her too, "Have fun," she said smiling.

She plopped down on the chair in the corner flinging one leg over its upholstered arm, slowly touching herself as she watched Mya ride her husband.

Their eyes met and Mya mouthed "Thank you."

For the next week the three were inseparable. They talked, they laughed, but mostly they fucked.

Mya was sad to say goodbye to her new friends, but the time they shared would not soon be forgotten. She kissed them both as they got in a cab for the airport.

Waving as it drove off, she turned to see young couple struggling with their luggage.

"Here let me get that," she offered, reaching for one of the bags.

"Oh, thanks," that woman said. "Do you work here?"

"No, just being friendly."

She picked up the bag. "Hi," she said, shaking their hands. "I'm Mya."

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers
12