Tres XXX Amigas

Story Info
Jerry meets his 3 new neighbors for unexpected CFNM "fun."
6.3k words
4.26
89.4k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

Things really got dicey when I realized my three new friends, who had graciously invited me into their little neighborhood social clique was each, in her own right, a hornier beast than I was. This came as a revelation to me because I always thought I was the most sex-obsessed person I knew but these ladies were expert.

The three women are Marty Sutter, a handsome blond woman of sixty-one who fancied herself the ring-leader of the group; Lauren Babcock, a cherubic brunet who was the group's reluctant loner; and Silvia Gomes, a feisty Argentinean woman whom, Marty had told me, was a lesbian. Both Lauren and Silvia were in their early fifties. All three women was good-looking youthful, and sexy. I had met Marty when I first moved to town a few months ago. We work together at the local University.

"Listen, my neighbors are like one big family. We all invite each other to our houses for dinners or to watch movies. Even Winter snow days are a blast," Marty Sutter told me.

"We live within footsteps of each other and we come and go between houses all the time. Sylvia is my next-door neighbor and Lauren lives just a few houses down from her on the other side of the street. "

"That sounds nice," I said. "It would be fun to meet some single, folks. After thirty-five years of marriage I've lost my enthusiasm for couples."

"Are you seeing someone? Dating? Marty asked.

"I've been dating... some... nothing serious... sporadically..." I rushed to fill the awkward silence. "I don't especially like the bar scene and the on-line thing is so much work." Marty eyed me for a long moment then seemed to decide to let my comment pass.

"You'll like them. They're very nice", she went on, "and they're fun. If I get home and sit on my porch before I know it everyone is there and we're sharing a pitcher of Margaritas. I'll warn you though, sometimes we can get pretty bawdy."

* * *

So I went over that Friday after work and sat on the porch with Marty; as if on cue, Marty's two friends moseyed over. Introductions were made. We talked about the town, our jobs, the bike paths, the baseball park in the next biggest small town; I don't remember what else. Before long we were working on our second pitcher of margaritas. Chips, salsa, celery, and carrot sticks too. No shortage of laughs either; Marty's friends were quick with the quips and innuendos. I tried to keep up with the girls but they shared a close camaraderie. They were welcoming and entertaining, flirty even, but it was like there was an inside joke that I wasn't privy too. I didn't really care--the tequila had clouded my head, thickened my tongue, and loosened my lips--I was having a great time.

"So where did you find this one, Marty? He's sooo handsome," Silvia said with a mischievous smile, "and he looks like he could be a good specimen". Her gaze lingered on me as she said this then shifted to Marty.

"Oh, look; he's scrunching his eyebrows like you said something odd, Syl." Lauren said.

"Marteee, didn't you tell him anything about us?" Sylvia said.

"Um... pipe down, ladies, your going to scare Jerry off before we even get a chance to get to know him better."

"Okey, dorkey then, Oh, did I say dorky? I meant to say Dokey, OKey Dokey. let me go make another pitcher. We seem to have drained this one," Lauren said as she stood up and headed inside to the kitchen.

"That's not the only thing we'll be draining before this afternoon is over," Sylvia muttered under her breath and the two of them chuckled.

"Jerry, I'm sorry. My girlfriends are teasing you. They like to play and after a few drinks they forget their manners. Are they making you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm purrfectly alright!" I said with a little too much enthusiasm to hide the slur in my speech.

"How was work today, Marty?" Sylvia asked. I didn't pay much attention to the exchange because it was the same old ongoing university conversation. I was wondering about Sylvia's comment and what Marty had not told me about her friends.

"I'm back," Lauren said as she stepped onto the porch with a fresh, pitcher of thick frozen booze. She filled our glasses and I took a big gulp. Instant brain-freeze. She sat down and said, "What have I missed? Did you tell Jerry about our proposition yet?"

I cocked my head from the frigid ache and looked from Lauren to Sylvia and finally to Marty. They all seemed poised for something.

Marty took the lead, "Jerry we want to play a game with you--an adult game. We are all single and we like our freedom but we also like to play. It's difficult to find people with similar tastes in a little rural town like this. We are particular, so we pick and choose our..."

I was not focusing on what she was saying. Instead I was leering at her like a loon. Handsome is a funny description for a woman but Marty's sharp features, tall and thin but very shapely body, short-cropped blond hair, and piercing blue eyes all added up to a very sexy-busyness look. Now that I was focused on how attractive she was I looked at Sylvia and Lauren differently. Sylvia had dark eyes and full lips on which she wore a hint of color. She had distinctly Latin features and color and she played the part well with a sexy accent and animated gestures which seemed to become more intense as she got excited. She had full breasts, nice hips and beautiful legs. Really, it was the tone and quality of her skin that radiated that Latin sensuality. She sat with her bare legs stretched out on the divan. She had slipped off her pumps and her feet were bare now. She had the most beautiful French pedicure that made her olive colored toes look like olives...candy...candy olives. Her soles were lighter and so soft looking as if she had just come from a pedicure. Lauren was wearing a summer dress with a bright flower print. She was the heaviest and roundest of the three women but by no means any less attractive. Zaftig, cherubic, voluptuous; all those words came to mind as I looked at her. She had big shapely legs and arms and thin sexy wrists and ankles. She had a tight waste and big breasts above and a wonderful oversized ...bumper below.

"...We have had friends, um... men friends from time to time who enjoy playing...and even attending to us. It's a delight for all of us. We girls get to have our way and our man friend gets his ... Jerry? JERRY! Are you listening to me?"

Marty caught me so off guard. I must have blushed because the others laughed and Sylvia said, "Marty, I think he is having a brain freeze or something." And then to me, "Jerry, Marty is trying to tell you that we want to play with you. Do you like that idea, Mi Amigo, would you like to play a game with us?"

I shook my head in my embarrassment at being caught staring. I didn't really think I was in any shape for a game where I'd have to focus but I didn't want to be a party damper.

"Yes! I love games. Backgammon, cards, Charades, Pictionary, what do you have in mind?"

They just looked at me with bemused expressions but Sylvia didn't miss a beat.

"Pictionary! What a great idea." Marty, can you grab a pad of paper and some pencils? "

We made two teams and in no time we were all laughing and trying to guess each other's scribbling. We played a made-up combination of Pictionary and Charades...Charadesinary!

"This is a movie title." "This one is my favorite food." "This is a book title." It was fun but I could tell I was feeling the margaritas more than anyone else.

"Okay, now Jerry this one is for you", Sylvia said. She drew one curved line about five inches long and then another one about an inch and a half away from and parallel to the first one. "...let's see, do I remember what one looks like?" she asked herself and we all watched her draw a bigger shape on top of the two curved lines. It was like the pointier half of an egg. The other two snickered as she went on drawing.

"But, Sylvia, what category is it?" I asked as she drew two big round circles at the base of it.

"Let's say it is... something I want to see, Jerry." She said as she slid it towards me. I looked at her drawing in confusion. I thought it looked like a fat cock but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to say that.

"Do you need some help, Jerry?" She said as she drew some scraggly lines around the base of her sketch. They looked like blades of grass so I jumped to the conclusion that seemed safer.

"It's a mushroom!" I yelled.

"Hmmmm," Sylvia said, "No Jerry, look again. And besides, do you think I want to look at a mushroom?"

"She would have said it was something she wanted to eat if she was drawing a mushroom, silly," Lauren said as she grinned me down.

Marty couldn't resist adding in, "Well maybe she would like to eat one of those things she's drawing." The others laughed. They all stared at me waiting for my answer.

"Well, take a guess. What do you think I'm drawing? And what do you think about the idea that I'd like to see it right now, Jerry", Sylvia coaxed. "I'll give you a hint. It's something we all would like to see."

"It looks like a ... cock." I struggled between feeling bold and terribly embarrassed.

"That's right, Jerry," Marty said taking the lead again. "Sylvia is drawing a big fat cock and not just any cock; she is drawing your dick, Jerry. What do you think of that?" I grinned dumbly.

"... and she is saying she wants to see it."

We all do, Jerry. We want to see your dick, Jerry" Lauren said boldly.

"I don't understand" I said squirming on the front half of the seat of my rattan porch chair as I leaned over he table.

"We like to play with men this way. We are all single and we love our freedom but we all share one interest." I swallowed at what would come next. "We love to get a man naked and play with him; tease him. It's all in fun. It's called CFNM. We like to see him display his assets; show off for us; and we love to have him wait on us hand and foot while he is naked. I told you about this earlier but you seemed to be too occupied staring at Sylvia's cleavage or at Laurens sexy thighs. So I know you like looking at us. What do you think about us looking at you, Jerry?"

I gulped down another big swig of my Margarita that had been refilled again. "I know what CFNM is. I thought it was just a male fantasy. I thought it just existed in porno stories and videos. Other than lady's night at the strip club I didn't think people really did it."

"Does it excite you to think about showing off for us, Jerry? Do you think it is something you might like to do?"

Marty asked gently. Lauren and Sylvia just looked at me as I sat silently thinking about giving myself over to these three women. The thought was so enticing and I was so excited that I felt a shiver of energy charge through me. I had read stories, lots of stories and the idea of CFNM was something I fantasized about for years but fantasizing is one thing and the reality of exposing myself, of giving up control to these three women I hardly knew was something I had a difficult time seeing myself do. I certainly wanted to but I had to work with Marty at the Unie. This was a small town, the kind of place where everyone seemed to know everything about everyone. I had to think about this, maybe after my head cleared. At least I could ask them some questions. That's how my inner dialog was going but ...

"Yes..." was the only word I could utter.

"Yes, What, Jerry," Sylvia said. I stared at her. "You have to say it, Jerry. What would you like to do?"

"um, I'm Okay with this... I'd like to play this game with you." I said but it didn't seem to be enough or what she was looking for. They all looked at me waiting. I looked from one to the other and when my eyes met Marty's she locked on mine and whispered the words out loud,

"Tell us what you are willing to do for us, Jerry. Describe what you want to do." I was shivering in my nervousness. I certainly had always been comfortable with my body and being naked with women, well, one woman at the time, but this was different. It was thrilling and embarrassing to feel so out of control.

"I want to take my clothes off for you. I want to serve you and wait on you in any way you want me too," I said as if I was hypnotized.

"Are you sure you want to? And are you willing to do whatever we ask you to do, Jerry?" Marty asked. "Everything we ask even if it makes you feel uncomfortable? You should know too that once we begin you must follow our orders. If you don't behave you will get punished." I nodded yes but the word punished stuck in my intense but clouded thoughts.

"And if it works out you will continue to be our plaything when we are together at any of our houses. Outside of this we are friends, neighbors, and colleagues. We will never speak about it outside of our homes. It'll be our little secret. Are you sure you are okay with this, Jerry?"

By now I would have agreed to anything. I was foggy but focused; so focused on this thing I had fantasized about before but never thought I'd have the opportunity to do.

"Yes, I am sure I want to do this with you." I spoke in a level voice. "I will do whatever you ask me to do and I understand that you will punish me if I don't behave."There was a sigh of relief as the tension seemed to dispel from the air.

"Good then", Marty said. "It's getting dark, what say we go inside, ladies ..."

" And besides it's way to chilly for Jerry to show us his willy out here on the front porch." Lauren interjected. They all laughed and I cringed at the thought of what I was getting into.

We went inside, through the big living room, past her dining room and into her modern kitchen. The women perched on high chairs at the island table. This put them slightly higher than my eye level and added to my vulnerable feeling as I stood in front of them. Marty spoke a little more firmly than before. Maybe it was that sexy busyness thing but it was incredibly exciting.

"Ok Jerry, take your clothes off for us so we can get started. We want to see you first and then we'll decide what's next. Understood?" They all had a different look now, more commanding more in controlled anticipation. I was having serious second thoughts. It all seemed so naughty and exciting outside in the dusk and haze of the alcohol. Now it seemed so much more clinical here in the kitchen under the bright lights.

"I don't know about this, Marty. Maybe I don't have the nerve for CFM."

"CFM is cubic feet per minute, Jerry." Marty said. The others smirked. "Its C, clothed; F, female; NM, naked male. If you don't want to its okay, sweetie but..." Marty got off her perch as she spoke and came over to me. She put her arm around my shoulders and whispered so we all could hear, "Maybe you would be more comfortable if I helped you get started. Hmmm, would you like that?" she cooed as she played with the hem on my pullover shirt. I looked at her without protest and she began to lift my shirt up over my head. When she had it completely over my head she grasped it tightly wrapping my arms and my head in the darkness of the fabric. Of course I had the strength to break away but I didn't have the will power. "Relax, Jerry, let us help you." She said and then to Lauren and Sylvia, "Girls would you assist me please in undressing our speci-man?" She stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around my raised arms in a firm but gentle hug. I wanted to do what thy wanted and now, blindfolded, I felt oddly secure in her arms. I felt more protected from their eyes....like an ostrich with his silly head buried in the sand and his way too big body completely exposed like I would soon be. I felt someone lifting my ankle to remove my shoe. There were hands at my belt, opening my pants. My other shoe came off and then my pants were slid down around my ankles.

"Take those undies down, Lauren." I heard Sylvia say and as I felt my boxers yanked down around my ankles, "I want to see that mushroom." They all laughed but that didn't stop them from urging me out of the rest of my clothes. Marty was right, not being able to see made it easier but now my shirt was lifted the rest of the way over my head and I was back in the bright kitchen light, naked and surely looking like a deer or maybe big bird in the headlights of the three friend's amused gaze.

"Well there it is, Syl, is Jerry's sausage what you were hoping for?" Lauren asked. Sylvia stared at my cock, which by now was starting to stiffen.

" It's got promise but I'll reserve judgment until we get it good and hard and sticking out like a pole."

"So then, Jerr, come over here and let us see what we can do about your flaccid dork." Marty said as she beckoned me closer to the Island table. I stepped closer and she grasped my cock like she was shaking hands with someone at the office.

"um...It's not really flaccid." I said. "It's just not all the way hard yet. I'm nervous, Marty."

"There's nothing to be nervous about, Jerry. You're in good hands." With that she started to stroke my dick. Sylvia stepped up behind me and caressed my ass. Lauren went off to get something.

"Spread your legs and lean over the island. I want to get a good grip on your meat pole. I really want to see how long it can get before we measure you." Syl said. I felt her nudge my ankles apart like she was going to do a cavity search. I leaned against the island and felt so exposed. That's when I heard the unmistakable fake shutter click of an IPhone.

"Marty, what the hell?" I said but that didn't stop Sylvia from sliding her hand between my thighs from behind to grab my cock. She stroked me like this and the feel of the inside of her wrist and forearm between my legs and against my balls was so incredible it squelched my protest.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Lauren taking pics with her phone. I also saw that she had brought some other things back with her.

"Bend over nice and low now Jerry." Lauren said. "I've got something I think we're going to like." They snickered as she came up behind me. Sylvia slid her other hand between my cheeks. She nudged me open and slid a slippery finger slide inside my asshole. "How's that, Jerry? Does it feel nice to have my finger inside you ass while I stroke your sausage meet?"

I groaned, "yessss."

"Yessss what Jerry?" Sylvia asked.

I inhaled sharply as I felt her probe deeper. "It feels so good when you hold my cock and stick your finger inside my..."

"What am I doing to your ass, Jerry?" She taunted me to say what she wanted to hear. "Miss Sylvia." She added. I paused a second too long so she plunged in harder hooking me and lifting so I rose up on my toes as if by her own strength.

"It feels so good when you stroke my cock and fuck my ass with your finger, Miss Sylvia"

"That's a boy," Sylvia said. "Now let's put something in here to keep you nice and open for us." She pulled her finger out. "Okay now spread them open like you do for the doctor, Jerr." I did as I was told because ... well, just because this was the most humiliating and exciting thing I could imagine. I felt the smooth round implement against my asshole.

"Take a breath and relax, Deary." Lauren said and before my breath was completely exhaled I felt the missile stretch my sphincter and pop through. It hurt at first but once it was in the pain subsided and it felt strangely good. I felt something tickling the backs of my thighs. I moved my ass and felt it again. The women laughed at this.

"That's a fine tail you're sporting, Jerry. It sort of balances that horse cock of yours."

First of all, I do not have a horse cock. It isn't small but it's hardly large enough to call a horse cock. I felt behind me and in fact I did have a tail protruding from the end of the butt plug they had put in my ass. It must have looked funny between my cheeks. I even laughed when I saw my reflection in the sliding patio doors. Someone wrapped an apron around me and tied the bow in the back so my ass and new tail were completely exposed.

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers
12