Tres XXX Amigas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

"Let's have a look at you Jerry. Step over to the middle of the floor." Sylvia said.

"Looks like an IPhone moment to me, girls." Lauren said and then, "Smile for the camera." She took a few shots with me standing there then a couple more with Marty and Syl posing next to me. Some with me turned around so you could see my tail. Then they took some of Sylvia and me alone. Sylvia had a mean streak. She reached around and pulled my tail and snarled as the pic was taken. It hurt and I can only imagine my expression.

"Well then, now we have Jerry in just the position we want. Lets have him prepare something for us for dinner" Marty said to the others. And then to me, "Alright now Jerry there are prepared meats, veggies and condiments in the fridge and you'll find breads, crisps, and other things in the pantry. Put something nice together for us. But before you start would you open a bottle of wine and serve us in the living room."

I took a few minutes to get some of the other things out of the fridge. I found the wine and a tray with three stemmed glasses waiting in the pantry. "Hmmm I guess this trap was all set before I even walked in the door", I thought as I walked towards the living room with my tail swaying behind me. The women were now sitting, talking, and laughing as if nothing unusual was happening.

"Oh, Thank you, Jerry", Marty said. I served the wine and each eyed me as if I was completely dressed normally. "Well have our light dinner in the dining room in a half hour, Jerry."

"Yes.... Mis...tress Marty." I risked the pretense of calling her Mistress. She seemed like the leader of the pack. She looked at me warily, and then smiling warmly said,

"Very nice. Thank you, Jerry."

Only Lauren could not resist the temptation to make a comment. When I turned to walk back to the kitchen she said, "emm, Jerry, where do you get your hair done? Your ponytail is positively perfect."

I left the room to their raucous laughter. Back in the kitchen I put the food together. Marty had pretty much thought of everything. It didn't take long to plate things, set the table and ready the platter. I even had a minute to fill the coffee machine and find the coffee cups and saucers. "hmmm," I thought to myself, "Very nice, Jerry, maybe you missed your calling." I went back to the living room, poured more wine and announced dinner was ready whenever they were.

Dinner went smoothly. The women seemed pleased with me. Of course they chided me and missed no opportunity to embarrass me. They caressed my ass and occasionally one would lift my apron to see how "he" was doing under there but for the most part it was a pleasant dinner. Towards the end Marty told me they would take coffee there in the dinning room. I cleared the table and went to get the coffee tray ready.

"Serve us our coffee, Jerry and then take that damn apron off. I think the girls and I would like to play."

I served them, returned the tray to the kitchen, and removed my apron there. I took a breath and went back into the dining room wondering what could come next. The girls cheered and hooted when I came back in with my tail swaying and my dick swinging. Well, I thought it was swinging.

"Oh My God, look at that thing between his legs. It's wagging like a little puppy tail. Come over here, Jerry, we'll have to do something about that state you are in," Marty said.

She took me in her hand and began to fondle and caress my balls and cock. I started to stiffen right away. "You like this waiter game don't you? I think you love the attention and maybe you like the embarrassment too. Don't worry; there will be more to come, much more. And don't think you have a choice about coming back, Jerry. We have you in such a compromising position. We have stories, we have pictures and most of all we have you by the balls." She squeezed my balls tightly as she said this to emphasize her point. The pain in my sides was effective. Just as I was about to flinch she caressed my dick and stroked it gently.

"I know you like it when I stroke you but how about a soft kiss, Jerr? What do you think? Would you like me to take your hot dog in my mouth?" With that she brought her mouth closer to my hard dick. I thought she was going to tease me but she puckered her lips and kissed the tip and then looked up at me and sucked me inside her warm mouth. I leaned back and swayed at the pleasure.

"You like that? Well wait to you see what I can do," Sylvia said. "Bring your shlong over here, I want to give you some tropical fever."

Marty pushed me away and towards Sylvia. She grabbed my by my waist and turned me towards her.

"Okay, Senior Herrold, up on the table!" I didn't understand but she directed me to sit on the edge of the table facing her with my feet on either side of her chair seat. That's very good. Now I have you right where I want you. And you thought I wanted to look at mushrooms. It's your meat stick I want to look at." She held me in her hands and stroked me while she spoke. My dick twitched and seemed to grow even more. With that she took my "meat stick" all the way to the back of her throat in one slow insertion. After yakking it against the tight passage of her larynx a few times she backed off and slobbered and sucked me like she was trying to melt and swallow me before anyone else could have a go. I was feeling like I couldn't hold back but every time I started to tighten up she would back away, squeeze here or pinch there and I'd be back at the bottom of the hill. Marty had left the room and I felt Lauren's hands on my shoulders pulling me back and away from Sylvia's hungry mouth.

"Okay there, Mommy, back off and give me a turn. Lean back Jerry, right on down on the table." She lowered me back so I was lying back across the width of the table. "Scoot on back some more so your head is over the edge. I want to give you my biggest and best kiss." She leaned over me and kissed me with our faces in opposite directions. She slid her tongue deep into my mouth and the upside-down sensation of the top and bottom surfaces of our tongues against each other was amazing. She worked the breath out of me and then quickly stood, lifted her skirt, and lowered herself over my face. I scrambled to avoid but she captured me between her big thighs. My nose slid deep into her pussy and my mouth squarely against her asshole.

"Lick me, Jerry. I want to feel your tongue right inside me. If you don't I'll smother you." She lifted enough for me to suck some breath through the side of my mouth but just as soon as I got a gulp she was down again.

"I don't feel your tongue, loverboy. Let's get it right up inside my asshole." She jiggled her ass only making the contact more complete. I pushed my tongue into her anus and it felt like I was licking a nine-volt battery—musky, electric, mildly shocking but it didn't stop me from probing deeper.

"Oh, Yesss, Jerry, that's it. Push it in deeper. Wiggle it inside me" Stepping up on the chairs beside her Lauren climbed up over me on the table and with here knees on either side of my head rode me with all her weight against my face and all her passion in her thrusts. I felt crushed. I felt swamped in her heat and her pussy juices. Just as I thought I might pass out I heard someone clapping her hands and shouting.

"LADIES! LADIES! What DO WE Have here? I leave the room for a minute and you ravage the help," Marty said as she came back into the room. Lauren climbed off me moaning and stepped back. "I just realized that we don't have any creamer for coffee."

"Oh No!" Sylvia played along. "What are we going to do?"

"Well we will just have to milk our cowboy here to get some cream," she said with a wicked grin.

"Perfect!" the others agreed.

"Up on the table on your hands and knees, Cowboy. Your about to be milked."

"Don't you think we should let Jerry rest," Lauren said. "He must be aching to come by now." I think Lauren wanted to rest. She had a glazed look in her eyes and I'd be surprised if she hadn't had an orgasm when she was grinding her pussy and asshole against my face.

"I don't have to tell you girls that when a guy is in that ready to come state he would do anything to continue towards the goal line. We could play with Jerry here till he passes out form exhaustion. Until he comes he will not stop." Marty looked at me. "Isn't that right, Jerry?"

I nodded yes and climbed up on the table. I was tired and felt like I had enough but my cock was yearning and my balls were beginning to ache from not coming. Marty was right; I would have played all night or until they let me come.

"Now Ladies, this is a very interesting process. Jerry here wants to come so badly. He knows we want his come. What he doesn't know is that if I milk his prostate he will release all his seminal fluid without having the pleasure of a real orgasm. Is that positively wicked or what?" She began right away as if giving a crafting demo.

"First I remove Jerry's lovely ponytail." As she said it she was pulling back on the long fibers and it's biggest diameter was now at the tight ring of my sphincter muscle. Marty eased back on the reins. "There ya go, big fella. Just relax and press that dildo out of your ass." God she knew how to make a guy hard and keep him there. She slid her hand under me to caress my abdomen and tugged gently but steadily and the butt plug popped out. My ass felt open and violated. I could feel the cool room air inside me. But not for long because no sooner was the butt plug out then I felt her fingers massaging lubricant into my anus. It felt nice. I wiggled back a little at the pleasure. Then I felt a second anal intruder poised at the gates.

"Atta boy, take a nice breath. This one doesn't have a thick bulb thing like the other...but it's much longer and it will go where no ship has gone before." The girls laughed at Marty's joke.

AAAAaaaHHHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhhh, I half sighed half groaned as the long thin dildo slid inside me. Is this what it feels like to be a woman. Was it all about being penetrated and feeling things pushing inside you, filling you up? My thought was interrupted, rudely, by the feeling of something hard probing someplace that had not been probed before. It was an intense pleasure laced with fear and panic. I was so taught that I might have been on one knee and one hand like a car with a warped frame up on the rack. The girls' attention was totally focused on what Marty was doing to me.

"It's such a trigger point. Relax, Jerry. Now I'm going to very gently massage your prostate gland. There we are. Can you feel that Jerry? The Doctor examines you here but the secret is he has to be careful because he doesn't want you to come all over his exam table. I'm right there against your prostate and I do want to make you come. We have to drain all this gooey stuff out of you. It won't take long." I felt her gently probing. The feeling was strange but pleasant.

Now speaking to the girls in her crafting class, "That's it. Now a gentle back and forth against this spot right here. You have to be so gentle or else he will tighten up or maybe even get hurt."

"UHHHHHHH, OWWWWWEEE," I was moaning softly at the pleasure and fear of pain as she kept triggering my response.

"I think it's just a little bit longer before we get some milk from our specimen."

I hadn't noticed that someone had put a coffee creamer beneath me. My dick was as hard as a piece of wood and aiming down towards the creamer.

All of the sudden I felt a strange feeling. I felt feverish and I could here someone moaning who I soon realized was me. My cock started to release a thin milky fluid ... a good deal of a thin milky fluid. There wasn't a feeling of climax but there was a feeling of complete release as fluid was expelled from my glands. I'd never experienced anything like this. It was like a non-orgasm. I felt intense relief but...not orgasmic pleasure.

"Well look at that, Lauren, Jerry is dribbling like the cafeteria milk machine," Sylvia said. It went on for longer than expected. I just dribbled till the creamer had a substantial amount of fluid.

All three of the women helped me down from the table and then dressed me. I was spent and exhausted. They dotted over me until I calmed down then they ushered me to the door.

"Jerry, you're a good sport," Marty said. I felt all of there hands on me, supporting me. Sylvia was at my right holding my bicep in both her hands, Marty at my left holding me around the waist. I could feel Lauren behind Sylvia with her hands on my back and shoulders. "I am so glad you could come over and meet my friends, Jerry. I know the girls will not want to wait too long to see you again. Goodnight Jerry."

They all said goodnight and closed the door behind me as I stepped down her porch steps. Luckily I had walked to Marty's thinking I might possibly drink too much but it was not the alcohol that had left me so depleted and weak. I don't remember walking home, getting undressed, or crawling into bed. I passed out or feel into a deep sleep and didn't wake for sixteen hours.

L O R

I haven't written in a while but I always come back to Lit.com. It's the best story site. I've found so many great writers here and I even have enjoyed some fans. If you read this story send me feedback. As a wannabe writer it's my only form of approval or criticism. I'd love to hear from you. I always respond.

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers
12