Trespass Ch. 03

Story Info
Hunny learns more about her submissive side.
2.7k words
4.57
25.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick awoke smiling when he remembered why he felt so good that morning. The thought of his little fucktoy upstairs made his cock harden. He got out of bed and strode over to the monitors to look at his toy. She looked so sweet and innocent while asleep, her body curled up in a fetal position. As he watched her, he saw her eyelids flutter open, a smile of pure female satisfaction on her face. As her memories of the previous day kicked in, her expression changed from pleasure to shame. She hid her face in the pillows, her long hair fanning out over the white fabric. Nick's cock jerked, remembering the feel of that soft hair against his skin.

He picked up the microphone and spoke, "Time to get out of bed slut. Get clean, get dressed and meet me downstairs. Don't forget everything I told you last night." He saw her sit up in bed, saw the despair and fear in her eyes. She held the sheets over her body protectively, and he said "You know I've already seen you naked, drop the sheets now."

She closed her eyes, but obediently dropped the sheets. She stepped out of bed, and went into the bathroom. She frowned when she saw the safety razor and shaving gel. She didn't remember seeing them there the night before. She shivered when she realized that he had come into the room while she was asleep.

She stepped into the tub, turned on the shower and lathered her body. She squirted a fair amount of gel into her hand and rubbed it into her pubic hair. She drew the razor across her entire pubic area, from her mound to her ass, until she was completely bare. She then washed off all the soap, and stepped out of the tub, toweling herself dry.

She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a tight cropped tee-shirt that said "Fucktoy" on it. It was a size too small, and clung to her frame, barely covering the bottoms of her breasts. She pulled on a teeny red leather skirt and tugged it on. She found matching red heels, and strapped them onto her feet. Then she went over and sat in front of the dresser to put make-up on. She put on heavier make-up than she was used to, and finished it off with bright red lipstick. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't recognize herself as the Hunny who would be making partner in a few months. This Hunny looked like she was made for fucking. She shuddered again, a soft moan escaping her lips when she realized her pussy was wet. Her nipples were prominent through the thin cotton, and she knew it was because she was aroused.

She heard his voice, amusement clear "If you're done admiring yourself, get your butt downstairs."

She jumped, flushing in embarrassment at having been caught out. She found the door unlocked, and stepped out onto the dim stairwell. Once again she entered the cellar. He was already here, and a small table contained several dishes.

Her stomach grumbled when she saw the food. She hadn't eaten since lunch the previous day. He laughed, "I thought you might be hungry. Come have breakfast."

She smiled at him shyly, once again wondering at the different sides to him. He could be so kind and gentle, and then suddenly, he'd turn cold and rough. As she remembered just how cold and rough he had been the day before, she felt her nipples grow even harder. She blushed again, wondering if he noticed.

He held out a chair for her, and she sat down, thanking him quietly. He said, "You look perfect this morning, my fucktoy. You're dressed the way you should be, to show off that hot body of yours." She blushed yet again, wondering why this man had so much power over her; she who could reduce even the male associates to tears with just words.

"I know it's a far cry from how you dress at your firm." Her head jerked up and she stared at him, mouth open.

He laughed, sitting across her at the table. "Of course I checked who you are, my dear. I know where you work, where you live, and what you're doing here. I've taken the liberty of canceling all your hotel reservations. You're staying here from now on."

She began to protest, and he reached over and popped a morsel of food into her mouth. "Eat. You'll need to keep up your strength. I intend to use you well today." He laughed at the expression on her face. She was starving, so she told herself that she wouldn't bother to fight with him until after she'd had breakfast.

He watched her eat, smiling indulgently. When she was done, he told her to clear the table, and load the dishes in the dumbwaiter in the corner. She hadn't noticed it before; but then, she'd been rather preoccupied.

"Now, my dear, it's time to answer some of your questions, even the ones you haven't asked. I'm only keeping you here til your vacation is over. Then you're free to go back to your previous life...if you decide you should want to do so." He raised a hand to forestall her comments. "Listen to me. You're a born submissive, your body knows that, even if your mind protests. You've never had stronger, or more intense orgasms than when I'm using you. I'm willing to bet that you've not been able to sustain a long term relationship; the men you meet are too in awe of you, your brains, your looks, your talent. You tire of them easily, don't you?"

She reluctantly nodded, a little bit frightened by how well he was reading her.

He continued, "I can give you what you need, someone to submit to, who will use you the way your body wants. Someone who, while admiring your face and form and brain, will not let you control him. Someone who will fuck your hot cunt and ass and mouth whenever he wants."

She bit her lip. His words were resonating through her body. She realized she was squeezing her thighs together, and she forced herself to hold still. He laughed, noticing everything she was trying to hide. He said, "You're going to be my plaything, Hunny. You'll be my fucktoy. And you'll enjoy every second of it."

She whimpered, feeling her arousal grow even stronger.

He added, "You'll find me a fair Master. When I'm using you I might be rough, because I can sense that's what you're craving. But afterwards, I will make sure you are all right; that you don't want for anything. Yesterday, I had to show you what you've been denying all these years. Now get up, Hunny."

She slowly rose from the table, her body shaking. He walked over to her, and reached between her legs. "Good girl, you shaved." He chuckled when his exploratory fingers emerged gleaming with her juices. He put them to her lips and nodded approvingly when she licked his fingers clean. "I knew you'd be a quick study."

He led her over to another table, and made her bend over. He locked her ankles to the table's legs, and then locked her wrists to the front legs. He stepped back to admire her, enjoying the way the tight red skirt rode up, exposing her round little ass and sweet bare pussy. He reached over to tug her tee-shirt up over her breasts, so her sensitive nipples rested on the cool metal surface of the table. She moaned, feeling her aureolae crinkling even further into tight hard peaks.

He moved back over to her face, and undid his trousers, once again revealing his already erect cock. He rubbed it over her eyes, nose and mouth, smearing pre-cum over her skin. She whimpered but didn't protest and when he pressed the bulbous tip to her red lips, she parted them without his having to tell her. He pumped slightly, sighing with pleasure when her warm tongue caressed him. He eased his cock deep into her mouth and watched her take it in, bright red whorish lips straining around his girth. Her dark brown eyes were filled with lust, and still the slightest, most delightful hint of shame and humiliation. He knew it would take her a while to get used to the idea of being his fucktoy.

She sucked and slurped on his cock with increasing enthusiasm, she was shocked at how much she wanted to please him. She swirled her tongue over his hot flesh, moaning around his thickness and quivering with pleasure each time he sighed with approval.

He leaned over her, and casually slapped her ass cheeks. He felt her gasp and moan around his cock. He growled, "Keep sucking slut! I'd better not feel any teeth!"

He started spanking her harder, dropping blow after blow on her ass. He watched her light brown skin turn a fiery red and felt her sucking increase. His cock inched deeper into her throat and he felt her gag. He stayed still for a few seconds and then pulled back slightly, only to shove back in again.

When her ass was practically glowing, he stopped spanking her and just enjoyed the feeling of her mouth around him. He looked down at her and smiled at the tears that stained her face because her red lips were still obediently sucking. He suddenly pulled back, and chuckled when she moaned in protest. She panted softly, her body trembling, her ass burning, but her pussy absolutely soaked.

She couldn't see where he went; he had moved behind her. She heard the sound of wheels and wondered what he had in store. He had set up a surprise for her...

He rolled a machine behind her and carefully positioned it between her legs. He then returned to his slut's mouth, studied it and shook his head. "You've smeared your lipstick over my cock, and now there's none on your lips!" He grabbed a tube of crimson lipstick and applied a liberal coating on her lips, deliberately careless, so she looked even more like a whore. He nodded in satisfaction.

"That's better."

Then he immediately plunged his cock back into her welcoming throat, and while she was once again adjusting to his size, he leaned forward and flipped a switch. He smiled when he saw the fucking machine kick into motion, the mechanized cock aimed directly at her unprotected cunt.

He knew the exact moment it entered her because he felt her squeal around his cock. As the machine pounded her from behind, she grew even more lustful, sucking and slurping hard on his cock. She moaned and writhed, her tongue wriggling over his length, teasing his flesh. He looked at the sheer lust in her eyes and smiled again.

He said, his voice low, "Fucktoy...whore...slut... You just want all your holes filled, don't you?"

He laughed when he saw the shame flare in her eyes.

The room was soon filled with the liquid sounds of fucking. Her cunt was dripping and her mouth was wet, with saliva trickling from the sides of her lips. He leaned over again and put the machine on a higher speed, laughing at the look in her eyes as the pounding increased. She started screaming as orgasm after orgasm flooded her body. He yelled, "That's it, you whore....fucking cum...cum hard...you know you love it...you know that's all you're good for...to be fucked and used and filled!"

She was lost, she couldn't control her body anymore; instead her mouth clamped on his cock and she suckled and mewled and begged for him to fill her mouth, her words unintelligible, muffled by his cock.

He grabbed her hair and pumped his cock deep in her throat, feeling her throat tighten around him. He pulled out of her mouth, said "Keep that slutty mouth open, whore! Stick your tongue out!" When she did so, he came hard, covering her mouth and tongue with his white sticky seed, spraying it on her eyes, her hair, her clothes.

All the while, the fucking machine continued to work on her body, and she came repeatedly, her body thrashing on the table. Finally, she couldn't deal with the sensations anymore, and she lost consciousness.

He held on to the table, breathing hard and steadying himself before he switched off the machine. He moved around her slowly, his knees still weak, and he moved the machine away from her body.

He smiled down at his little cum slut, who was completely spent. Her face was coated in his thick cream; globs of it glistened in her hair, and drops had even reached as far as her ass.

He sat down and watched her, letting her rest. When she showed signs of coming to, he brought over a glass of cool water, and helped her drink. She looked up at him expectantly, thinking he would let her up off the table. He shook his head, amused that she still thought she had some control over what he would do.

He sat down in front of a computer at the far end of the cellar. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she could hear him typing. She heard him exclaim in satisfaction, "Yes, there it is." He spent some time fiddling with the machines, while she stayed locked to the table.

He pressed a switch, and a monitor blinked on. It was set at her eye level. He said, "I think you'll enjoy watching this, slut." She stared at the screen, watching as a view of the cellar was revealed. He approached her once again, so he could see her reactions to what was about to be revealed.

He saw the puzzlement in her eyes turn to comprehension, and then embarrassment. The camera panned so lovingly on the way she was worshipping his cock, her scarlet lips eagerly sucking on his length. The expression on her face was unmistakable: pure unadulterated lust. As she watched, he provided a whispered commentary.

"What would you call someone who reacted the way you did? Look at how hard you came, look at the pleasure on your face...look how you take my cock and still want more!"

She was mesmerized, watching herself, barely recognizing the woman on screen.

He urged, "Come on; answer me. What kind of woman does all those things?"

She whispered, "A slut."

He prodded, "And whose slut are you?"

"Yours." she said, her body shuddering when she acknowledged the truth.

He smiled triumphantly and said, "You've cum so many times, but I know you're going to do it again. You're going to cum from my fucking your ass, and from watching what a slut, what a horny bitch, what a fucking WHORE you are!"

He positioned himself behind her, rubbing his thick cock over her pussy and ass crack, her juices providing all the lubrication he needed. Then he spread open her ass cheeks and thrust hard, his cock head stretching the tiny hole, making her squeal. He pumped repeatedly, making sure her eyes were fixed on the monitor, showing her just how much pleasure she had experienced.

He slid his hand under her body, and fingered her swollen clit, feeling her body push back against him, her ass tighten around his cock. He groaned, loving how tight she was, how she was yielding to him, how she had begun to accept her need for his control over her. He listened as she moaned underneath him, issuing wordless cries of lust and need.

He pinched her clit between his fingers and hissed in her ear, "Cum for me now, slut!"

Her response was a violent orgasm that ripped through her entire body. She began screaming, "FUCK ME MASTER...FUCK YOUR SLUT...FUCK YOUR WHORE'S ASS... JUST KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The repeated pulsing of her ass around his cock made him shoot his load into her, his seed deep in her bowels. She whimpered, her pussy juices dripping down her thighs, her inner walls still fluttering with aftershocks from her orgasm.

He rested his weight on her, one more sign of his domination. He gently caressed her face, and said softly, "That's my good whore."

She found herself smiling as she whispered back, "Thank you, Master."