Trespass To Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat's cries softened as did her movements. Finally, she all but stopped and Dan dared relax only slightly. A drop of semen eased its way out of his cock. Kat's slight movements teased him but Dan resisted. He was barely aware that Kat had shuffled down the length of his legs.

He heard the creak of Diane as she crouched by his side. She used the thin wand she'd spanked Kat with and lifted Dan's cock. After several seconds, she made a pleased noise.

"I'm rather proud of you, Dan. Not only have you obeyed every rule without complaint, but you've also shown me that, indeed, you have some amount of self-control." She let his cock fall back against his stomach and stood up.

"I want him in me." Kat said, her voice soft and her breath labored.

Dan opened his eyes, the orgasm he'd mastered and pushed away grinning at him. Kat straddled his legs, her face heavy with pleasure and yet more need.

"Now now, Kat. The hour is late and I think poor Dan has reached his breaking point. Besides, criminal behavior brought him here and I'd hate to reward his iniquitous actions." Diane said.

Dan let his head fall back and ignored the bloated ache that was his cock. He laughed to himself. The endurance and denial he'd suffered for how long he didn't know was its own reward. The games Diane and Kat had allowed him to play that night a pleasure. Lying there on the floor, his body bound, Dan delighted in the pleasant, if odd release he felt.