Trespass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he had fooled her again; he had only used her to lubricate his cock. In a swift move, he pulled out and positioned himself at her asshole. Dazed with pleasure and need, she couldn't understand what he was doing. He quickly enlightened her by thrusting his cock in hard. Her scream split the air, her body tensed with shock and pain. But it was too late, he'd managed to get his cock head inside her anal passage.

He groaned, she was so fucking tight and hot. He held her ass cheeks apart and looked down, watching as the rest of his length began to bury itself inside her. He saw her tight hole stretch, and he kept pushing relentlessly, over her protesting cries until he was balls deep inside of her.

Her initial screams died down to soft sobs. She was fully impaled on his shaft. She felt him throbbing inside her. She hurt, but her pussy was still tingling with need. She shuddered when he leaned over her and whispered, "You're my cunt, and I can do whatever I want to you."

He slowly pulled his cock back, making her squeal again, then re-buried himself in deep, sheathing his thickness inside her. He started out slowly, enjoying the friction, the give of her flesh, the narrowness squeezing his cock. Then began to move faster, pumping harder, as pleasure overtook him.

He realized that she wasn't crying anymore. Instead, soft little grunts escaped her each time he bottomed out. To check his suspicions, he slid his hand over her pussy, and felt her juices drip onto his palm.

"Fucking slut...fucking ass whore...greedy little cunt...you like this!"

She couldn't deny it, the pain had gone. And now all she wanted was pleasure. She needed to cum so desperately, after being denied for so long.

He started pumping harder, his hand rubbing at her fleshy mound, making her groan each time he flattened her clit. He pinched the swollen button and felt her buck against him. It was his turn to groan; he played with her clit so that she would ride his cock. He looked down, between them and saw her ass thrusting back to meet his cock. He began fucking her harder. Her breasts were bouncing again, her hips gyrating, her cries throaty with need and pure lust.

She started crying out, barely aware of what she was saying, "fuck your cunt...fuck my ass...fuck your whore...use me...oh god keep shoving your cock into my ass....FUCK MY ASS!"

He reached for the massive dildo, she was lost in the sensations, she didn't notice. He placed it at the entrance to her cunt and shoved it in hard. At the same time, he shoved his cock deep into her bowels.

She screamed and suddenly orgasmed, her body bucking and thrashing, cunt and ass gripping the fake and real cocks. Her body writhed, and he started spanking her ass, yelling at her "Fucking slut...who said you could cum?"

She was overwhelmed by the sensations and began crying again, her body still arching and trembling, aftershocks of pleasure wracking her body.

He continued yelling at her, "cock-hungry whore...fucking bitch...just a toy for me to use and fuck aren't you? All your holes are mine to fill...I can do what I want, and what will you do? You'll just cum hard!"

He thrust harder, spanking her more wildly, keeping the dildo in her cunt to add to the tightness of her ass. He pumped faster as his own pleasure built, the aftershocks of her orgasm still milking his cock. With a loud shout, he ejaculated, filling her ass with his cum, before he pulled out and sprayed the rest of it on her body.

He walked over to her front, and let the of his cum spurt onto her face and hair. She sagged against the restraints, her body throbbing, the dildo still lodged in her body.

He cupped her chin and made her look at him. Her eyes were dark, he could see how exhausted and overwhelmed she was. He smiled, and let go. He pulled up his trousers, and adjusted his clothing. As he turned away, she said, quietly, "please...will you let me go now?"

Without looking back at her, he simply said, "Who says we're done yet?"

12