Trespassers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

"You could never really hurt me Baby," Diane answered in a slightly louder whisper.

"Can I please fuck your ass?" Jose was almost inaudible. "It'll be sort of like you being a virgin for me."

"OK Baby," Diane answered. "I'll be glad to give you my butt-cherry."

"I think I'll leave you two alone," I announced as I got up and started moving toward the door.

"Being watched really turns me on," Diane said. She was looking at Jose but she seemed to be talking to me.

"Hey man, it's cool," Jose told me. "I guess I'm kind of a show-off too. Stay here and watch me pop Diane's cherry."

Without another word, Diane turned over onto her stomach and wiggled her ass seductively. Turning her head to look back at Jose, she said, "Just take it easy, huh?"

I couldn't help laughing. "What's so funny?" Jose asked.

"That's the almost-official Marine motto," I replied. "It's amazing how many Marines volunteer to get their butts fucked."

"Cool," Jose said. "Diane's the lady Marine and I'm the guy with the loaded weapon, ready to shoot."

"So, lock and load, Marines," I commanded.

Jose coated his index finger with lubricant and slowly slid it between Diane's buttocks. "God, your asshole is tight!" he exclaimed.

It was obvious that Jose had paid attention to the way I'd prepared him for my cock. He worked his finger in and out of Diane's butt, going slowly at first but gradually increasing the tempo as her muscles relaxed. Occasionally, he paused to put more lubricant on his finger. When she was well-greased and open, he added a second finger.

Diane was moaning softly and squirming on the bed. She'd worked one hand under her body and was rubbing her pubic area while Jose manipulated her asshole. "I'm ready, Jose," she gasped. "Come pop my cherry." She rolled over onto her back, folded her legs against her chest and stuck her ass up in the air while he greased his dick.

Jose positioned himself between Diane's legs. He smeared more grease on his finger and reinserted it briefly to make sure she was well lubricated. Then he pressed his cock head against the entrance to her asshole and slowly pushed forward. She gasped and her eyes misted briefly with tears as Jose slid his entire length up her butt.

"Are you all right, Baby?" Jose asked as he looked down into her eyes.

"It hurts a little," Diane admitted. "Just take it slow. I'll be fine in a minute."

I bent over and whispered in her ear. "It hurts everybody at first. If you masturbate it helps you ignore the pain while you learn to relax your ass muscles."

Turning to Jose, I commanded, "Kiss her and fondle her tits. Let her get used to you." He moved to obey me. I sat at the head of the bed and softly stroked Diane's hair and face as Jose eased his thick pole in and out of her asshole. At first, she was gasping for breath and frantically rubbing her clitoris but she quickly relaxed as her body adapted to the anal intruder. Soon, she was moaning with pleasure as Jose took her with quick, confident strokes. She screamed with excitement when he came inside her.

Jose settled on top of Diane and lay still while she ran her fingers through his hair. "That was wonderful, Honey," she whispered. "Now I'm yours even more than ever."

"You're the most wonderful girl in the world," Jose replied, lifting his head to kiss her.

"I'm the biggest slut in the world," Diane announced. "That was so great I want to do it again . . . with Ken."

"Right now?" Jose sounded disappointed. "I was hoping this part of you would be all mine. At least for a little while."

"It's yours, Baby," Diane cooed. "I want you to fuck my ass again while Ken helps out."

Jose was quiet for a minute, then he smiled. "OK," he said. "You're my Angel-Slut. If you want it, it's yours. I'm just glad you take me along for the ride."

"Good! That's why I love you so much," Diane exclaimed. "Get on your back. I want to ride your big horse cock."

A moment later, Jose was on his back with his freshly greased penis sticking straight up. Diane straddled him, impaling herself on his stiff rod. "Why are you facing away from me?" Jose asked. "I can't see your face or kiss you."

"You get a great view of your cock sliding in and out of my ass," Diane responded. Jose moaned with pleasure as she began raising and lowering herself on his tool. She winked at me and silently said, "I'll have you soon."

After several minutes of butt-fucking, Diane leaned back until she was supporting her upper body with outstretched arms.

I straddled Jose's thighs and put my hands on Diane's breasts. After regarding her silently for a few seconds, I remarked "You sure look interesting with a big dick up your ass and your cunt wide open. Is that an invitation?"

"If your cock's big enough to fill my hungry snatch, it's an invitation," she replied, grinning at my stiff member.

"I'll take that for a 'Yes'," I said as I slid into her.

Soon, Diane was screaming from continuous orgasms as Jose and I relentlessly fucked her twin holes. He finally gasped, "I'm coming," and began thrashing wildly as he shot his load into Diane's ass. My climax came a few seconds later.

I figured Diane and Jose had learned their lesson, so I let them go. In fact, I liked them so much that I made a deal with them. Since the bath was about to open, permanently eliminating their trysting place, they could come over to my house. If they felt like letting me join in, I would. Otherwise they could use the back bedroom, as long as they left the lights on and opened the curtains on the windows facing the back yard.

Since then, they've been to the house a dozen times. I've joined them on four of those occasions. When alone, they enjoy turning on all the lights and doing really nasty things right in front of the windows. They put on a great show. They've also slipped into the back yard a few times, when they thought I wouldn't notice.

The most interesting thing is that they've also come to visit me individually.

Diane has been here three times and we've fucked like minks all over the house. I can't do Jose's "endless hard and fast" trick, but I've still got a lot of jab and excellent technique. She's always satisfied when she leaves. Diane says she truly loves Jose and never tires of having sex with him, but she still occasionally needs another man. She's afraid that Jose will find out if she sleeps with another boy from school, but she feels I'm safe, as well as being better in bed than a high school boy.

She also confessed, "I don't really like getting butt-fucked, unless it's you and Jose double-pronging me. Jose doesn't do it often, but he really loves being the only man I let fuck me there."

Jose is the real surprise. He's come over five times. He says, "I love to fuck your ass, man. Diane lets me do it to her, but she doesn't seem to like it very much. I don't ask her too often; I'm proud that I'm the only guy she lets into her asshole at all. You always want your butt fucked."

It's true that Jose's screwed me thoroughly each time, but he always insists I fuck him in return. He also sucks my cock real good. I've "accidentally" left a dildo on the nightstand for Diane to use on him the next time they're here.

It's really interesting helping a couple of super-horny teenagers explore their sexuality. I think I'll ask my bisexual friend Alice if she wants to get involved . . .

Excuse me, there's the doorbell.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2003 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12