Trespassing Can Be Dangerous Ch. 01

Story Info
Ginger gets a surprise.
1.2k words
4.25
69.9k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

"What the hell am I doing out here?" I ask myself as I peer through the black night, rain pounding at my windshield. The sky is lit up periodically with lightning, providing my only clue as to my surroundings. Even with the wipers going full tilt, it is hopeless. "I am going to have to pull over, dammit. I am never going to make it to this art opening!"

I am disappointed, I was so looking forward to purchasing another Renaissance oil for my collection. And, I thought to myself, it's a shame I have to waste this amazingly sexy outfit I put together.

Looking down at my short white silk dress, I am aroused by the sight of my taut tanned thighs, covered only by sheer white stockings halfway up. "Mmmm, I am so glad I bought this white lace garter belt." When I stand up, the hem of my dress barely grazes the top of my stockings, just giving a little peek of what's underneath as I walk.

The top of my dress is not tight, but I noticed that when I walk, my full breasts sway gently. My french lace brassiere is sheer enough that you can see the shadow of my areolae. The slight friction of the silk keeps my nipples a bit erect, but discreetly so.

The only light visible is at a house about 100 feet off the road. "Well, it's probably not a good idea to do this, but it's my only option right now." I make my way up the rocky driveway, wobbling on my high heeled sandals. Soaked to the skin, my long dark hair clinging to my neck, I knock on the door, praying someone is home.

I don't hear a reply so I turn the knob and push the door open. It creaks loudly and I call out, "Anyone home? I am sorry to intrude but I really need some help!" I walk into a nicely furnished home, lots of chocolate-brown leather furniture and heavy rugs, glass tables. "Hmm, a man must live here."

I walk into the middle of the living room and pause to take in my surroundings. It smells very pleasant, and strongly of pine wood and leather. I hear swift footsteps and before I can turn around a strong male hand clamps over my mouth. The other one encircles my hips and lifts me right up off the ground. An extremely low voice growls in my left ear, "Who do you think you are, trespassing into my home uninvited?"

I scream beneath his hand but he won't let go, and carries me effortlessly across the room. I strain my neck to see who he is, but he grips my jaw and forces my eyes straight ahead. We enter a dimly lit room, and as my eyes adjust to the light I can make out an enormous four-poster oak bed. There are dozens of candles lit, and heavy red velvet drapes cover the large windows.

"Oh my, you are a pretty little thing..and why are you dressed like this, you look very enticing. No wedding ring, either? Isn't is a bit risky to be going out alone dressed like this?" I kick backwards with all my might, aiming for his balls, but he has anticipated this. He easily dodges me and flips me around and throws me face down on the bed, straddling me quickly so I cannot see him.

He reaches behind and strokes the back of my thighs. "I like your stockings, especially the seams up the back. You take good care of your body, your legs are lovely and firm. I hope that you are flexible as well, for your sake." I wiggle my hips trying to throw him off, and he pinches my round ass. Next I feel a silken cloth being fitted over my eyes and bound tightly. The panic has risen in my throat and I am beginning to realize how helpless I am.

He roughly pulls my arms behind my back and leans close to my face. I can smell his cologne and also a slight whiff of peppermint. I whisper, "Who are you? Why won't you let me go?" He is silent, and pulls my earlobe into his mouth, growling. The low frequency of his voice sends shivers all over my body, and I can feel myself blushing. A deep masculine voice is something I cannot resist.

He sits up but keeps a steady pressure on my wrists, which are down at the small of my back. He is silent for several minutes, and I am panting. He grazes his fingers up my thighs and ass, maddeningly slow. "Now don't move...my little pet." Quickly I feel silk bindings on my ankles, he is tying them together. Oh, I kick and scream and then Whack! he smacks me hard on my ass! I shut my mouth, trying not to scream, but tears spring to my eyes..

After they are tied he does my wrists. Then he slips two pillows under my hips. My ass is up in the air, my head forced down on the bed, my thighs tightly together.

I hear the hum of a vibrator, and he uses it to push my dress up over my waist. I am exposed, this is so humiliating! He runs it all over my cheeks and thighs, pausing, oh so close to.. he tears off my tiny lace thong.. exposing my bare pussy.

"Mmmm, look at that fine sweet pink pussy. I bet you are aching to get fucked. Why are your lips getting so puffy? Do you like what I am doing?" I cry out in fear and wiggle as hard as I can against my bindings. SMACK! his hand comes down again. "Ohhh!!! Stop that!" I howl.

The worst part is I can feel myself getting turned on. It has been a long time since I have had sex, and my last boyfriend just fumbled around alot, not having the confidence to really satisfy me. He continues to spank me, but not as hard, and I feel the vibrator kick up a notch as he slides it in my wet slit. His one hand spreads my cheeks, and he works that vibrator up and down, stopping on my already sensitive and swollen clit.

"Ohhh my Goddddd!" I moan. It feels so good, and I had no idea how erotic it would be to have my thighs forced together. "Oh, you are a little slut, aren't you? You enjoy having a stranger in between your thighs?" Squeezing my cheeks hard, he spanks my ass some more, continuing to run the vibrator up and down my slit. I can feel my juices flow and I grimace in anger and humiliation that my body is betraying me. On and on he spanks me, but the stinging is strangely turning to pleasure. I feel my body go limp and my jaw loosen. "I am loving this.."

He withdraws the vibrator and I feel my pussy clenching at its absence. He inserts one, then two fingers, sliding easily into my drenched cunt. He fingers me furiously, I am gasping and whimpering at how fast he is invading my hot little hole. He turns the vibrator back on and rests it on my clit, continuing to finger me. I am writhing in ecstasy, and I can feel my orgasm building quickly.

"That's it, my little slut, come for your Master..." He pushes his thumb against my ass and that sends me over the edge, my pussy is clamping down hard and I am bucking my hips in my orgasm.

"Oh what a sight you are, you sexy bitch. Your beautiful ass and smooth thighs, shaking for me..oh yes now it's my turn."

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers