Treva Makes the Perfect Man

Story Info
Treva's husband really needs some tweaking, behavior wise!
2.7k words
3.53
21.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shep shook his head as the door closed on Gibbon and his wife.

"What happened, hon?"

Shep smiled uncertainly at Treva. "Well, Gibbon had a deal going with his wife that if he sucked a certain number of cocks he could cum early...

He's only entitled to two orgasms a year, but he earns a certain number more for how many men he services for his wife, say, 90 cocks sucked equals one jerk off privilege, and he'd been building them up to the point of the party.

But then Germaine, Gibbons wife offered him another deal where if he could suck forty cocks tonight at our party, she'd fuck him at home...

But if he sucked less than forty, he forfeited all the cocks he'd sucked this year, that he'd done just to earn early orgasm by beating off..."

"Wow." Treva said, smiling.

"Yup. It was like three blowjobs for one day off his six-month chastity sentence, and Gib had gotten so much done.

But he taken the bet, and then after he'd sucked seventeen cocks, apparently Germaine said she was tired and wanted to leave the party."

"Really."

"Yes, and Gib said 'What about our bet' ...

..And Germaine said 'Well, unless you can suck a bunch more cocks in thirty seconds you've lost, and you don't cum till you have made up for all the cocks you've lost by forfeiture.

And then Gibby said 'But you are the one making us go home, let me earn my rights."

Treva laughed "And Germaine said tough luck."

It had been sad, because Gib had been sucking cocks day and night to work off his debt...

Shep nodded. "I've never seen Gib cry before, but he had to obey her, right?"

Ah obedience, and musing on that they fell asleep.

*******

Treva and Shep had had a party the night before, a Chastity and Humiliation party for Shep, who was learning to make the transition from being Treva's husband to her submissive.

Over the past year or so, things had changed so much for Shep, who, despite being a surgeon had also been a wild, devil-may-care type.

And, in so many ways before his new journey.

Shep had been an avid motorcyclist, and enjoyed gambling, sports and man-cave stuff. But it hadn't fulfilled so much in his life

. Treva had sold his motorcycle, and given his speedboat to one of her lovers.

There weren't any more boys nights out, or that sort of thing, and then Treva had decided that it was time for Shep to learn to service her lovers on a bigger scale.

This had been a fantasy of Shep's, as well, but as he was also sort of averse to sucking cock, the need to submit to his lovely wife's whims.

This desire battled fiercely with his revulsion at touching another man's penis.

Treva's solution for this was to cut off any sex between herself and Shep, and then to lock him in chastity and not let him cum until he'd shown some dedication to serious cocksucking.

There had been training sessions with various masters, and then Treva had hosted a "Humiliation party" where Shep had performed adequately.

Poor Shep! his stomach filled now with cum and urine from a number of male party attendees.

Several other male submissives, like Shep's friend Gibbon had also been in attendance, and had done their good work in servicing dominant guests, but Shep was still a relative newbie at this.

Shep now was sitting on the couch next to Treva. The house was all cleaned up from the event, and Treva looked so pretty.

Her blonde hair was combed out in slight bangs over her eyes, and she was sitting next to Shep, stroking his cock and smiling at him.

He had, at the end of the party, when everyone else was satiated and covered with sticky juices, been allowed to get release.

Treva had commanded Shep to rub his dick against a dining room table leg until he'd finally spurted, and then of course he'd licked his own cum up.

But, twelve hours later, he was again quite horny. This was understandable, as before he'd cum, he had so much backed up that there was still some in there, quite a lot, actually.

Shep had pampered Treva all morning, she had put in a lot of work with refreshments and such at the party. He'd cleaned up and given Treva a massage and a bath with candles, and helped her comb her hair.

He'd done yeoman's work with his tongue, although his jaws were quite sore and exhausted from all the fellating he'd done.

It had been anguish, as Treva had invited men Shep used to jog with, and play Rugby, work colleagues and fellow Rotarians who would never look at Dr. Shepherdson Grangerford the same way again.

But, looking at his small, very feminine blonde wife in her satin robe sitting beside him, Shep could easily forget that just hours ago she'd thrashed him with a South African Police Baton.

Treva was so innocent looking, it didn't matter that she'd singed his balls slightly with a cattle prod to ensure that he not get sick of penis worship...

Now, Shep watched her cleavage gather in the silk folds and enjoyed her red nails as they climbed up and down his very hard shaft again.

Shep gasped.

Until the previous evening, it had been quite some time since he'd been allowed to orgasm.

When Treva had decided it was time for Shep to have a humiliation party, he had refused at first.

So Treva had outlawed all release until Shep had changed his mind.

The teasing, of course had continued. It had gone from two to five times a week to several teasings a day.

Shep had been spread-eagled to the bed and Treva would work on him assiduously,.

She'd be getting him as excited as she could with her nimble fingers before re-locking him into the cold metal of the belt.

Treva had invited her nieces, aerobics instructors in their twenties, to come and stroke Shep too, when she was tired of it.

Raine and Paloma had gotten a real kick out of making the "old guy" bounce around while tied down ...

Shep had also been encouraged to worship their young bodies with his tongue...

Hairless, shining vaginas responded well to his unflagging tongue.

When Raine and Paloma went back home, Treva had ordered Shep to wear the Cease-Fire Testicular Device.

This was an ingenious device that had recently been on sale at the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop.

This peculiar cock collar was locked around Shep's junk. and he'd edge himself, jerking as long as he could, while watching pornography...

Then, when he got to the point of orgasm, either Treva would press a button on her phone to shock-yes, the Cease-Fire had this doohickey on it-

Or, if she left the house, it would be put on autopilot.

Then, Shep could jerk off, enjoying the porn, and when the Cease-Fire felt a sense that he was about to explode...

He'd be zapped into penile calmness immediately. After three minutes or so, he could start jerking once more...

So finally, Shep had become more malleable, and frankly desperate to have the humiliation party that had ended in his being allowed to have an orgasm.

But, of course he was horny again, now. It was how men are.

Shep leaned towards Treva. "Honey, we went through so much, and I really did.

Do you think maybe we could make love for old time's sake?"

Treva giggled, and her blonde hair fell in her eyes. She tugged at the glans of Shep's little skin missile and leaned over to kiss his ear again.

"Shep, baby. I think you're tops. We've really come a long way. And of course it makes me really hot for you."

Treva snuggled closer, and Shep let his arm fall over her shoulder.

Was she in the mood? She'd fucked everyone else in town but him, it seemed.

"But you understand, it's not really exciting to fuck a guy who you dress up in drag and send out to blow sailors at the pier...

And have parties for where cocksucking is his main activity."

Shep felt his lower lip tremble, and his eyes grow a bit hot. He bit the inside of his cheek. This was not the time to cry.

Treva used her forefinger and middle digit to "walk up" Shep's chest from his cock to his right nipple.

Treva squeezed and toyed with the nipple as if she was winding an alarm clock.

With her left hand she resumed operations on Shep's burgeoning penis.

"You have issues, Shep.

You divorced Maelys when she caught you being spanked by Janaya, and then Naya divorced you when she caught you being spanked by Raoul"

Shep blushed miserably...

And Treva went merrily on.

Her fingers ran circles around his bulging testicles

"All that alimony aside, you have so many other problems, honey..."

She did a caterpillar crawl up and down his shaft again.

"But babe-"

On the verge of cumming now...

But she pulled her hand away and pinched his inner thigh lightly.

"I know you must miss taking my little body, picking me up, 'cos I'm only a buck five in weight and throwing me across the bed for a fucking."

Shep closed his eyes, remembering. Fucking her in hayrides.

Fucking her in the car, The hotels, travelling across Bolivia, Paris, London, Cannes, and fucking...camping trips...ooh.

"But you also want to be teased and humiliated and treated like a little bitch, and that doesn't really jibe with the real-man thing.

I think you need this more."

As her feminine, lilting voice went on, Shep's eyes began seriously watering up, and then the tears were rolling down his cheeks.

He would really never be able to own his little blonde wife again, or probably any other woman.

Treva reached up and wiped his eyes a little.

"Baby, you aren't made for all that manly stuff.

I can find other men-many men-

Men who can throw me down, fuck me, do me in the ass, have me blow them, you remember my fellatio which I must say is superior to yours."

She could really suck a guy off, Shep remembered somewhat resentfully.

"But I don't want your penis in my mouth anymore. Or my little clitty. I want you to want me.

And sometimes when we go out, I'll choose not to wear panties under my sundress, and maybe you can lick me out in a private bathroom stall..."

"But-but I want to fuck sometimes." Shep whined. "I have a right-"

Treva reached behind a throw pillow and brought out a metal ruler.

Shep got scared. "N-no, it's okay. Please, just stroke-"

Treva shook her head earnestly.

"Baby, I wish I could, but when you get all macho and try to order me around, it's time for your Willy to remember that Mommie's in charge here."

Treva sat up and motioned for Shep to put his hands behind his head, where he laced his fingers obediently.

Treva began rubbing Shep's cock until it was straining.

"You like this, don't you? You like Mommie giving you a little fun, right?"

"Yes ma'am." mumbled Shep.

Treva whacked Shep across the penis with the harsh metal ruler.

She whacked it again, but his penis was so hard, it just bounced.

"Your dick is trying to show me up. I'm making a point here--"

"P-please don't hit it again-"

WHACK! "Make it go soft then."

But she kept alternating grazing strokes with the ruler's punishment, and Shep couldn't seem to go soft.

Treva became exasperated. She stood up and took off her silk robe.

Now she was clad only in a lacy pink bra and panties, the rosette nipples protruding through the thin material.

"Shepherdson, go and get me the bamboo cane by the door."

A month later, Shep and Treva were having dinner at La Chaudière. Shep had been in chastity since that unfortunate day after the party.

Treva had never looked more beautiful, he thought. What a little blonde can do in one of those black cocktail dresses.

After his vicious punishment that day, Treva had calmed down, and they'd returned to being on good if not so loving terms.

But, Treva had banished Shep to the couch, and so he wasn't even giving Treva oral service anymore, and there had been few hugs or kisses.

When Shep had done the lion's share of hosting a barbecue for friends, cooking chicken on the outside grill and other extensive preparations...

Treva had ordered him to strip at the last moment before the (non-scene) guests arrived.

She'd locked Shep in a small dog kennel behind the garage and told Mike and Abby and Carl and Jennifer that Shep was sick, but they could enjoy the burgers and wine that he'd prepared.

Listening to the couples and Treva laughing and eating his food on the deck, Shep had cried in loneliness, as he'd been working hard at the hospital and really needed a break

He'd slapped mosquitoes that circled his naked testicles as he crouched in the horrible, cramped, tiny chicken wire kennel...what could he do to get back into Treva's good graces?

One night he'd gotten Treva tickets to a Katy Perry concert; she'd gone with her boyfriend, and left Shep locked in the basement.

Then the Buttermilk Bannanapeels were in the World Series in Los Angeles, and again he'd gotten tickets that she'd used with a young guy...

And she'd continued to give Shep harsh hairbrush spankings and razor stroppings for minor offenses like leaving the cheese out or forgetting to pick up her dry cleaning.

Although as she did nothing all day while Shep worked, you'd think Treva would have time to do this chore herself..

But it appeared that Treva was going to end her icy block.

Shep really hoped so. He also hoped that Treva would remove the PeeWatch catheter that she'd attached to his chastity belt whenever she was at home.

Feeling that the excessive discipline hadn't been enough, for the past two weeks Treva had been using an unusually vile device, which prevented urination.

Shep's poor penis, in addition to being locked for chastity, had the PeeWatch on it. It really hurt, as when Treva was home and Shep not at work, he was only allowed to pee once every four hours.

If he needed more than this, he would have to endure a vicious cock caning,,,

Treva would unlock him and let him pee of course, and then she'd masturbate his penis to a full erection...

And then came the ten swat caning before he was re-locked in the chastity cage and the PeeWatch.

Although Shep liked it that Buttermilk Falls was such a progressive town, sometimes he wished that it didn't have such an odious torture store like the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop.

But Treva had unlocked the PeeWatch and even the chastity device-

And they were happily having dinner, and once or twice she reached her stockinged foot out and rubbed his crotch affectionately.

"I realize that a lot of your deficiencies and your clumsiness aren't really your fault, Shep."

"Th-thank you, Miss Treva."

"You need more training, and I need a vacation."

"What's that?" Shep almost choked on his Salade Nicoise.

"So I'm going away with Dr. Beverton, the new Dermatology doc at your hospital."

"That-that little shit. He-"

"And the best news is, it won't cost you a dime. Amazingly, there is a need in Monaco, of all places, for Doctors Without Borders for skin care, and it's a fabulous place."

"Oh, God."

"And I've hired someone to train you. I'll only be gone a year."

"A YEAR?"

"I'm going to leave you in the capable hands of Blaquier.

Blackie is a transgender Mistress, who has breasts and cock and also a vagina. I am unsure of whether there was an operation, or if Blackie was born that way."

"Treva-no-"

"If you are capably trained by Blackie, we will get back together.

Otherwise, if you fail in the training, and don't get a better attitude, I'm afraid your alimony payments will be going up, babe."