Trevor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m just going to love fucking that ass of yours bitch” he said slobbering in my ear.

I tried to pry his hands from my waist but couldn’t. He was much too strong for me. He lifted me up and turned me around facing the rest of the guys.

“What do you think guys? You think we have a party or what? He snickered as my feet dangled close to the ground.

“You let her go!” Kathy blurted out.

“Shut the fuck up you old whore” One of the guys snapped back.

I could feel the guy’s cock getting hard in his pants as he held me tight against him. I was so scared.

He started to drag me away when all of a sudden a police siren shot off.

I could feel his grip give way as a police car pulled up along side of the street where we were standing.

“Any problems ladies?” The cop on the passenger side asked.

I pushed the guy’s hands away from me and brushed down my clothes and walked towards Kathy and stood next to her.

Kathy spoke up first.

“No Officer, I think we will be fine now. Thank-you very much”.

“Well I’ll just hang here for a while to make sure you girls get where you’re going to.” The cop said as he winked at me. “And you shouldn’t let your daughter dress that way around here. It’s not the smartest thing to do.”

“Yes Officer and thank-you again.” Kathy said.

This time she was the one that took my hand and started to lead me across the street.

I was just so dumbfounded on what just had happened to me. I wondered if this was a natural thing that women go through everyday. Guys being rude. Just wasn’t right, what pigs men are. How dare they?

“That was close Brad, your going to have to be able to handle situations like that yourself. You could have been in a lot of trouble.” Kathy said almost scolding me.

“Yes Kathy, I didn’t think about that at all. I just didn’t realize….”

“You seem to be doing a lot of that lately Brad,,,not thinking” Kathy cut in.

“What do you mean Kathy?”I said as I pulled my hand away from her.” What are you insinuating?”

“You know what I’m saying Bradley. You dam well know exactly what I’m saying.”

“You better watch what you’re saying to me. Don’t put me in a position to tell Trevor about you. I don’t really want to do that to you but you know I would if I have too.” I said to her trying to catch up to her as she quickly walked ahead of me.


“And you better start calling me by my name. The name Trevor gave me.”

I knew that would kick her back to reality. The reality that I was now Trevor’s girl.

She just shook her head a little in disbelief and stuck her hand back behind her for me to take. I didn’t,,,I just stroll ahead of her with confidence whispering Ugly under my breath. I wanted to hurt her feelings.

We made it to the clinic and I told Kathy just to stand outside and wait for me. I didn’t really want her to know what the doctor was going to say to me. Just didn’t want any interference from her.

“You may go right in, the doctor is expecting you” the receptionist said as I stood at the little window in the office.

“Thank-you”…. I smiled as I walked through the door dividing the waiting room and office.

She was sitting behind her desk as I walked in. She looked up at me.

“Hi Nancy, I’m Dr. Carol Martin.” She said as she rose from her seat and held her hand out for me to shake.

“Hi Doctor, I said nervously talking her hand and shaking it timidly.

“Trevor told me all about you and I can see he was right. You must have suffered so much in your life being so feminine looking but having to be a guy. And you got married as well?,,,that was so brave of you.” Carol smiled sitting back down. “I went through the forms that you filled out and I don’t see a problem at all. But I seen the hormones that you have been taking have been way too weak to have any effect. Before we go through the procedures that you want done, we’re going to have to up the dosage for a couple weeks then you should be o.k.

What form did I fill out I wondered. I sat up in my chair trying to peek at what was written down but Carol’s arms were in the way.

“Could you remove your top for me, I just have to check your heart rate.”

I slowly unbutton my blouse, leaving it hang open as Carol wrote some things down on a clip board. She looked up at me as she moved from her desk and walked over to me.

“Don’t be shy with me,,,take it right off. Don’t forget I’m your doctor “She said reassuring me.

I shrugged off my blouse and laid it on her desk as she placed her stethoscope on my back. It was so cold against my skin as she moved it around and around. I was getting tiny little bumps on my arms as she slowly came in front of me and placed the stethoscope between my breasts. I blushed a little as I glance at her. She just smiled as she took it away, letting it hang in front of her.

Carol placed her hands on each side of my breast, pushing them together and kneading them. My nipples started to get hard.

“That’s a good sign with your nipples responding to touch. Makes my job easier as she pinched each nipple with her fingers, tugging them gently. She was looking so professional as she studied my chest reactions.”Ok you can put your top back on and then stand up for me please.”

I picked my top off of her desk and put it on and stood up. Carol was again writing some things down on her clip board.

“Ok Nancy, now I want you just to lean over my desk. I’m going to do a little checking down there so I want you to just relax.

Bending over her desk, I lean down on my elbows with my hands flat against her desk. I looked behind me for a second as she lifted my skirt and bunched it neatly above my hips. She lightly slid my panties down to my knees.

“Are you sure you just started your hormones? Carol asked as she jiggled my butt cheeks” You have quite the girlish behind.”

My face went red as she said that. I didn’t know quite what to say so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

“That’s what Trevor said as well.”

My mouth went dry as I heard the words come out of my mouth. Should I have said that? I mean it was like I just confessed that Trevor and I was an item. Maybe I wasn’t suppose to say anything like that. I hope she doesn’t tell Trevor what I just said.

Carol put a pair of surgical gloves and spread my cheeks apart as I felt her finger push slowly in my ass. I accidentally let out a moan as she pushed deeper, her finger twisting and reaching deep in side me. She kept it there for a while, probing around spending a little more time then I think she should of. My cock began to harden.

“Don’t worry,,, we’re almost finished here. Carol said knowing the effect she was having on me.

Carol’s finger started to move back and forth in me. I lifted up a little and looked back over my shoulder and she just pushed the small of my back down towards her desk.

“Just one other test and we should be done here for now Nancy” Carol said as she placed another finger inside me, making me groan. My ass automatically moved towards her fingers as I fell flat against her desk, my ass sticking high in the air.

“Trevor’s right, you are a horny girl aren’t you?” Carol said as she pushed her fingers as deep as they could go. Then she slowly started too pushed and pulled her fingers in and out of my ass. All I could do was moan shamelessly in my arms. My whole body quaked as I came all over the floor in front of her desk.

“Oh did we have a little accident?” she giggled pulling her fingers out and snapping the gloves off of her hands.

Carol stood to one side of me and slapped my ass lightly, then again, this time a little harder.

“Don’t mind me; I just have to find a tender spot to administering a shot.

“I’ll be giving you a booster shot of hormones to give you a kick start.” Carol said as she started to now spank my ass hard. My one leg lifted up to try to somehow numb the pain.

“Ok,, hold still” Carol said as I felt her stick a needle in my now sore butt, which she slapped again after pulling the syringe out.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it Nancy?” she said as she rubbed my butt cheek tenderly this time, soothing it.

“Ok Nancy,,,we’re through here.”

I pulled myself up from her desk and slowly turned around. Carol was standing so close to me as I reached down to pull my panties up. Carol step in front of me, her face inches away from mine. I could feel her breath mix with mine as she seductively looked at me.

“Let me get your skirt for you Nancy.” Carol said as she hooked her thumbs on my skirt and rolled them back down.

Her lips where almost touching mine as she whispered to me.

“We could have a lot of fun together Nancy. I think I could make you a very happy girl.”

She reached her hand softly up to my face, her tender fingers lightly drawing me to her lips. Her kiss was so soft and gentle. She gently pried my lips apart, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I couldn’t respond, I wasn’t sure what to do. Her leg worked its way between my legs which she pressed against my cock.Her kisses became more aggressive, more demanding.

My mind raced as I stood helplessly. I could only envision Kathy for some reason. Some how it felt like I was cheating on her, because of Carol, another woman. I didn’t feel that I was cheating when I was with Trevor.

Carol kissed me one last time and pulled away from me smiling.

“I can see that I will have to work on you.” She laughed a little.” I have plenty of time for that.”

She walked back around her desk and scribbles something down on a pad of paper.

Ripping the paper from the pad Carol handed it to me.” Fill this prescription out and I will see you in two weeks. I just had to see you for myself before I could proceed with what you were asking.”

“Thank-you” I said as I took it from her.

“Oh and before you go, I need you just to sign the bottom of the form here. It just a formality we need you to do. Just telling us that you know the risks your undertaking and accept them.”

I leaned over the desk and started to write my name and stopped.

“How should I sign it” I blushingly asked.

“Your name Brad,,,your not quite Nancy yet” Carol laughed a little.

I wrote my name blindly as I tried to read everything on the form. I didn’t want to look like I didn’t know what I was doing in here. I was going to have to ask Trevor what was on the form as soon as I got home. I just hope I’m doing the right thing. I wish I had brought Kathy in here now. She would have asked the right questions. It was becoming so confusing right now.

“Ok then,,, see you in two weeks then. I’ll call Trevor and tell him. You’re going to be just fine.” Carol said reassuring me, seeing the nervousness in my eyes.

“Yes, thank-you” I said walking away from her desk clutching the prescription in my hand. I had such a guilt feeling in my stomach as if I just did something wrong.

“Oh Nancy, aren’t you forgetting something” Carol said as she held up a tissue.” Clean your mess up that you left in front of my desk.”

“Yes Carol” I said as I took the tissue and knelt down and wiped up my cum from the floor.

I stood up. She could tell I was looking for a garbage container or something to get rid of the tissue.

“Just take it with you. That will be all Nancy. Good-bye”

“Let’s go Kathy” I said as I walked out of the clinic.

“So what did she say?” Kathy said turning towards me.” Did everything go ok?”

“I have to go back in a couple of weeks and I have to start taking these pills.” I said holding up the prescription waving it a bit.

“What are they for? What are you doing?” She looked at me with disgust.

“Come on, lets go,” I said taking my eyes away from hers. Feeling so guilty.

It was almost four o’clock by time we got home. We had stopped on the way home and filled out the prescription that the doctor gave me. Kathy went straight into the kitchen to get supper ready. Trevor was going to be home soon. I needed to freshen up a bit.

I was standing in the mirror, touching up my make-up when I heard Trevor come home. He was talking with Kathy as I wet my lips and took a final look. I wanted to be so beautiful for Trevor. I even remember to be ready for him. I would never forget to do that again. I anxiously walked slowly out to the living room. Trevor looked so handsome in his business suit as his back was facing me as he talked with Kathy.

“Hi Trevor” I said standing with my hands cupped in front of me, my legs together.

Trevor slowly turned around. I could have sworn I seen his jaw drop. My cheeks felt hot as he looked me up and down. He was so pleased with what he saw. I just knew it.

“You look beautiful Nancy. I can’t believe its you.” Trevor said as he walked towards me and held me in his arms.

He pulled me in close and I looked up at him as I playfully placed my chin on his chest.

“So do you like Trevor?” I said fluttering my long eyelashes a bit, hoping he see’s the touches of pink on them.

His hands reached down and squeezed my ass cheeks tightly. Lifting me up on my toes. He kissed me strongly on the mouth.

“Oh baby” Trevor said as he let go of me and gently pushed me down to my knees.” Show how much you appreciate me for what I did for you today Nancy.”

That was fast. I mean I spent all day making sure I did as he asked. I spent those hours at the salon and now all he wants is a blowjob? I felt cheap as I fumbled with his zipper, pulling it down and reaching in to pull his semi hard cock out. It would have been nice if we chatted a little first, maybe kiss some more. It just seemed so insensitive of him.

“That’s it baby; wrap those beautiful lips around my cock. I want to shoot all over the beautiful face of yours.” Trevor said as I licked his cock sliding my fingers up and down along his length. I could feel him get harder as I slipped just the head in my mouth. Twirling my tongue around it.

He looked down at me and tilted my head up with his hands. His eyes locking onto mine. He held my head in both of his hands and pushed his cock deep in my mouth. I quickly tried to drop my jaw as he moved his hips a little, then pushing it till my nose was against his belly. My coughs were muffled against his stomach as he just held me there. My nose was flaring trying to get air. I couldn’t move, I hated when he did this.

“Hey Ugly, bring my briefcase, I have some papers I want to go over with you from the office.” He hoarsely said.

I gently tapped on his thighs, I needed to breath. I needed his cock out of my mouth. I could hear Kathy walk in. I was so embarrassed having her see me this way. This wasn’t the love I wanted her to see that I have with Trevor.

“Just put the case down there and bring me the papers inside. I need you to sign a few things.” Trevor said as he finally let go of my head.

I pulled my head off of his cock, gasping for air. Long strings of drool now hung over my chin, some still connected to his cock. I tilted my head a little and watched as Kathy brought the papers to Trevor.

“Don’t stop now Nancy, your doing good.”

With that he pulled my face back to his cock which poked me in the nose before I caught it back in my mouth.

“Kathy, I need you to sign these papers before you go to work tonight. I adjusted them a little.”

“I’ll have to read them first Trevor” Kathy said “And I not working for a while remember I took a leave of absence?”

“Oh you will sign them Ugly and you are on a leave of absents. But you still have to go clean the offices tonight. I can’t be doing that now that you have promoted me to being your assistant.” Trevor laughed.

I was sucking Trevor’s cock. My hands gently stroking and cupping his balls. I was trying so hard to please him but he was just ignoring me with this business stuff. Dam it Trevor; look down at me I kept thinking. Notice me. Forget Ugly. Forget those dam papers.

“And the way you’re looking, no one will ever recognize you anyways. You look so old… I told you weren’t as pretty as Nancy here.” Trevor said as he patted my head.

I glanced up at Kathy; she once again had a look of defeat in her face. A tear formed at the corner of her eye as she sadly looked down at me. I felt so sorry for her as Trevor started to pick up the speed with him taking control of me sucking his cock again.

“You better get ready for work Ugly while I cum all over sweet little Nancy’s face. You going to like that aren’t you baby? “Trevor said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and tapped it roughly against my lips. Mashing it against my freshly made up face. “Answer me Nancy”

“Going to like it Trevor”. I moved my head back and forth trying to capture his cock back in my mouth.

“That’s not going to do Nancy. Tell me properly.” He teased, pulling his cock out of the range of my lips.

“I want your cock in my mouth; I want you to cum all over my pretty face.” I purred breathlessly.

Kathy was memorized standing there, watching her husband sucking and begging for cum from some big black cock. She was finally hearing me say it. She didn’t move as she clutched the papers in front of her.

Trevor pushed his cock in my mouth and held me tight by the sides of my head again.” Ok Ugly, stay there if you want, you can get ready once I finish with this little slut.”

With that he started to really fuck my mouth hard. Just like he does all the other times. Suction gurgling sounds came out of my mouth as he bounced his cock in and out of my mouth. Drool flow heavily out, coating his cock.

His hips lunged forward a few times at which I coughed. My eyes were riveted to his as he gripped my newly styled hair tightly in his hands. He pulled me quickly off of his cock and twisted my face with my hair. Laying his cock along the side of my cheek I could feel it throb just as he started to cum. Strings of cum flew up along my cheek to my hair. Each pulse of his cock spewed more on my face. His moans filled the room as Kathy just turned and walked out of the room.

“I guess she can’t handle you having all the fun Nancy, what do you think?” Trevor said as he wiped his cock across my lips, prying them open to place his cock in my mouth to lick. My tongue rolled along the head, then the length as I clean him up. I felt ashamed that Kathy had to actually witness this. It’s one thing to know about it, but to have her see me with his cum on my face, begging for it.

“You better get cleaned up Nancy “Trevor said as he pulled his cock away from me and zipped up, fastening his pants. “ I’m going to have a bite to eat now. I will meet you in the living room after I finish.”

I got up from my knees and walked by Trevor. Why was I feeling so empty right now? This wasn’t the way I thought seeing Trevor after my make-over was going to be. It just felt so thoughtless. I wonder if Trevor cares about me. I just don’t understand him.

Kathy was getting ready to leave for work when I walked by her towards my room. I wanted her to say something, anything. I think she knew what I was feeling. She was feeling the same way, she must have been feeling used as she picked up her purse looking for the keys for her car.

“Trevor must have them” she said to no one as she closed her purse.

She turned and came face to face with me. Looked for a second and then turned her face away.

“Wait Kathy” I said grabbing her arm to stop her.” Say something to me.”

“There’s nothing to say Nancy” She pulled her arm from my hand.

Feeling dejected again I walked towards my bedroom and shut the door. I flung on the bed and cried. Why was I feeling like this? I was so alone in my mind, even in my heart. As I subsided to sniffles I could hear Trevor telling Kathy that she couldn’t use the car. That a cleaning woman could never afford a car like hers. It would be better for her to take a bus.

“But it would take so long by bus Trevor” Kathy explained, almost pleading.

“One more word out of you and I will throw you out of here. Now get your ass to work!” Trevor yelled. “I figure you could be home by ten thirty or eleven if you hurry.”