Trevor Meets His New Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

Nurse Landry grabbed the tape and stretched it against the top length of the penis, "Fourteen inches!!!," she exclaimed.

"Incredible. Delicious!" replied Doctor Taylor. "Trevor, hang on, Sweetie, we're ready to take another measurement!"

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!" Trevor's thick, fourteen-inch cock stood at a 60-degree angle from his abdomen, pulsating and throbbing, his huge scrotum on the extreme verge of shooting its first load!

"Jenny!! Lower the extractor! Place it in position!!!"

Jenny quickly reached up above the exam table and pulled down a strange-looking contraption connected to a long clear one-half-inch-in-diameter flexible tube. A fine electric wire ran the length of the tube. The other end of the flexible tube attached to a glass beaker hanging from a metal stand at eye level next to the head of the exam table. The beaker was marked in cubic centimeters and ounces up to a half-gallon and was fitted with a powerful vacuum pump. The device at the tip of the tube was a clear, light-weight cylinder one foot long and five inches in diameter. Visible inside the cylinder was a group of four small, rotating brushes that formed a ring four inches from the cylinder's tip. The brushes were motorized, made of ultra soft rubber that formed a ring inside the cylinder. The opening at the base of the cylinder was a soft, tight pneumatic seal.

The nurse took the cylinder in both hands and slowly, carefully, lowered the pneumatic lips over the tip of Trevor's penis. Trevor's precum fluids immediately coated the lips. He cried out from the stimulation the soft seal gave the head of his cock as it traveled down and snapped over the ridge of the three-inch mushroom head. Nurse Landry continued to slowly lower the cylinder over the beautiful shaft until the rubber brushes slipped down over the crown, engulfed the mushroom head and nudged into place just below the ridge and encircled the entire 360 degrees of the sensitive areas at the base of the boy's cockhead. The device was now in position for the next phase of Trevor's excruciating testing. The boy let out continuous moans and groans. His cock was about to explode!

Jenny attached a length of the vacuum tubing to a clip hanging from the ceiling above Trevor's cock so that the cylinder containing the huge phallus was maintained at a vertical angle from the body.

"Nurse, resume your oral and tactile stimulation of the genitalia and anus," said Doctor Taylor as the incredibly beautiful, nude doctor moved to a position at Trevor's left side. As Jenny knelt down between Trevor's spread, exposed thighs, scrotum, buttocks and anus, Doctor Taylor leaned forward over Trevor's tethered body allowing her full, soft, creamy breasts to brush across his stomach and chest. Trevor's eyes were wide, almost as if he were terrified. The nurse resumed softly tickling the huge, bulging ball sack as her tongue softly rimmed his sphincter. The doctor, totally naked, climbed onto the soft leather massage table, nudging the length of her gorgeous body against the boy's side. She softly, slowly kissed her way up the boy's chest and touched her full, soft lips to his left ear, "OK, Baby," Doctor Samantha Taylor whispered, "We're gonna let you cum now. I know you got a lot. Let's just see how much you got." The doctor softly brushed her gorgeous lips against Trevor's own swollen lips and began to softly kiss his mouth as Nurse Landry pressed a button with her foot. Suddenly, there was a vacuum inside the cylinder. Trevor could feel a tug at the tip of his penis! He cried out! Then! The soft rubber brushes began to rotate! The entire ultra-sensitive base of the gigantic mushroom cock head was engulfed in tingling swirling sensations!! Doctor Taylor whispered in Trevor's ear, "Cum, Baby. Let your gorgeous cock shoot for me, Sweetheart."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He could feel the doctor's wonderful body against his, her soft lips kissing his mouth, her hot tongue slowly snaked in between his lips and teeth in a passionate french kiss!! The nurse continued worshiping his balls and anus!! The whirling brushes reached an unbearable level of erotic stimulation as his cock bulged and spasmed!!!!

Incredibly, the 18-year-old young boy held out for another ten minutes of this erotic torture. The substance the doctor had injected earlier was still working to delay the inevitable.

But not for long.

Suddenly, Nurse Landry's hands could feel Trevor's ball sack shrink up and tighten. The tip of her tongue could sense his sphincter entering uncontrollable spasms! Doctor Samantha Taylor opened her eyes and looked beyond her kisses to Trevor's big brown eyes. They were wide open, gazing deeply into hers! A moan began deep inside the boy as their eyes locked. His chest heaved up against Doctor Taylor's big, soft breasts! The moan grew to a sobbing cry! Tears welled up in his eyes and flowed down the sides of his cheeks! His reaction to this stimulus took the doctor's breath away. She began to moan with him as she softly buried her fingers in his hair and continued to lock onto him with her lips and her eyes. Trevor's body suddenly froze! The dark purple cock head inside the vacuum cylinder jerked! The incredible shaft grew another half inch!!!!! The hole grew to almost three-quarters of an inch!!!

Then!

The first, huge, thick, white load of cum exploded from that hole!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Load after pulsating load of foamy, white cream continued to shoot into the vacuum cylinder beyond the soft, tight rotating brushes as the women kissed, licked and fondled the boy out of his mind! The ejaculations continued for the first minute with no indication of slowing down or the end in sight! Trevor continued to cry crocodile tears of erotic torture as his first orgasm swept through him. Two eternal minutes later Trevor entered his fourth minute of unending pleasure! Doctor Taylor saw his eyes roll back into his head in his madness. The beaker was becoming filled with white cream as the continuous stream of cum shot through the tubing. Trevor's load of cum had reached just below the one quart mark!! And it kept coming! A minute later, while deep kissing the boy, the doctor felt Trevor go limp and close his eyes! Trevor had fallen unconscious! But he continued to shoot huge gobs of cum into the cylinder in the middle of what certainly must be best wet dream imaginable!

Doctor Taylor straightened up. "Jenny. He passed out."

Jenny stood up and the two women watched Trevor in wonder as his huge cock continued to unload into the cylinder. The convulsions in the boy's shaft didn't stop until the white cream reached 1.5 quarts in the beaker!! Finally, Trevor's capacity was spent. He lay unconscious on the exam table with his wrists restrained above his head, his legs spread apart and his gigantic cock still snuggly encased in the cylinder.

Doctor Taylor shut off the vacuum. The boy lay in a deep sleep as the doctor and nurse just stared at each other, totally engulfed in their feelings of eroticism. Nurse Landry carefully removed the cylinder from Trevor's cock and placed it to the side. Because of the vacuum inside the cylinder, the shaft and head were surprisingly dry. The wonderful cock was still long and hard as it lay against the boy's stomach. Nurse Landry softly dabbed any residue from the phallus with a towel and draped a soft blanket over Trevor's body. The two women then went to work releasing the boy's arms and gently placed them at his sides. Doctor Taylor reached down and raised the base of the exam table up under Trevor's legs and feet, then they released his feet and quietly placed his legs straight on the lengthened table that was now a soft bed.

Doctor and Nurse picked up their clothes and quietly left the examination room.

The boy fell deeper into a sleep that would last for 10 hours.

Trevor, in his dream, could feel his stiff cock. It felt so full. He needed to cum again. A soft voice whispered in his ear, "Trevor, time to wake up." The voice was so sexy. Made him want to shoot another thick load! "Trevor, time to come and play," the sultry voice murmured in his ear. He opened his eyes. There, leaning over him, was Nurse Landry. She wore only a thin silk robe, open to the lower cleavage between her full, soft, creamy, swinging breasts.

"Hi, Jenny," croaked Trevor. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, aside from the incredibly gorgeous doctor.

Jenny giggled as she observed Trevor's huge erection poking up beneath the soft blanket. He definitely had that young boy's morning hard-on! She and the doctor would have to do something about that! "Come on. Let's go wake up Doctor Taylor!" giggled Jenny as she reached her hands out to coach Trevor off the leather exam table.

Once again, embarrassed, Trevor sat up, slid off the table and wrapped the light blanket around him to cover the huge erection throbbing tightly over his stomach. Jenny turned to the door and lead the way out and down the hall with Trevor obediently following. His erection got harder as he watched the nurse's perfect buttocks and legs move under the almost sheer silk while she moved toward another room in the office building. The doctor's office was actually a converted single-story house. One of the original four bedrooms had been kept as a fully furnished bedroom in case someone needed to grab a couple hours of sleep in an emergency. The large king size bed was cozy and comfortable. Jenny led the boy through the bedroom doorway to the foot of the bed where Trevor found Doctor Taylor sound asleep, nude, the sheets and blanket spread on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Doctor Samantha Taylor, enjoying a dream of her own, lay on her back, long, exquisitely formed legs lazily spread apart with one knee bent, her arms were softly spread out and up at the sides with her hands even with her shoulders. Her full, creamy breasts softly jiggled above her ribs and narrow waist as she breathed in and out. Her soft, round stomach moved with each breath. The lips of her vulva were moist with erotic juices. Her eyelids fluttered in dreams and her full, soft lips parted over perfect, white teeth as she dreamed, quite possibly, of what had occurred in the exam room the night before.

Jenny leaned into Trevor and whispered in his ear, "Let's wake her up. I have a way we can do it that she'll never forget."

Trevor just stood there agape. He didn't know what to do next. Jenny stepped around Trevor and stood facing his gorgeous athletic body draped in the thin material.

"Trevor, you can't wear this. It's time to play, Baby." Nurse Landry slowly pulled the light blanket from Trevor's body leaving him completely nude. His stiff cock stood at 45-degree attention! Jenny looked at it and giggled. Then, slowly, she opened her thin robe and stepped up against Trevor as she enveloped him in her robe against her body. Her huge breasts softly mashed into his ribs and her tender stomach brushed against his raging erection. The young woman fused her body against the boy's for a long moment and she reached around with her soft hands and gently cupped Trevor's smooth buttocks, squeezing them. Trevor's erection continued to grow ever harder.

Jenny reluctantly stepped back, took Trevor's hands in hers and led him to the foot of the bed where Samantha slept. "Trevor, I want you to lick her sweet pussy until she comes."

In a trance, Trevor slowly dropped to his knees on the bed between Samantha's prize-winning legs as Jenny climbed onto the bed and propped up on her right elbow next to the sleeping doctor. Trevor watched Jenny slowly lower her full, soft lips to Samantha's left nipple. She carefully engulfed the long, hard nipple and began to suck it. The sleeping Samantha began to moan in her dream. She unconsciously thrust her pelvis up from the bed, as if inviting the cunnilingus the boy would soon perform on her.

Taking the cue, Trevor leaned down and forward between those gorgeous thighs until his mouth was just centimeters away from the doctor's sweet pussy lips. A drop of clear erotic fluid was forming at the top of the lips. Her clitoris began to grow and emerge from the swollen vulva. The doctor was definitely aroused! Trevor silently closed the distance and softly took the sleeping woman's clitoris between his lips. Still sleeping, Samantha gasped and began to moan. Trevor probed his hot tongue between his lips and gently licked the underside of Samantha's love button. She cried out! But, incredibly, she remained asleep! As Trevor softly tongued and sucked his first clit as if he'd done it for ages, Jenny continued to suck Samantha's left nipple and reached with her soft fingers to tickle and pinch the right nipple.

Samantha steadily built toward what would be a crashing orgasm! Her moans grew louder and she reached the point where her wet dream would culminate. Her eyelids fluttered and spasms engulved her body in this incredible nocturnal loving session. A woman's soft lips and tongue were nursing at her breast and a 18-year-old stud was sucking her clit!!

"Mmmmmmmm...Uhhnnnng....Oooooooooo....AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!!" The doctor's first orgasm grew past the point of no return! Her body shook in spasm after convulsive spasm as she came in her sleep! Juices poured from her pussy into Trevor's eager virgin mouth. Jenny continued to torture the doctor's full breasts. Samantha's pussy unconsciously jammed against the boy's lips as if to urge him to stick his tongue deep inside her. Trevor caught the thought and snaked his long, strong tongue down her slit and into her vagina! The gorgeous doctor could remain asleep no longer. Samantha opened her eyes in the middle of an orgasm and screamed! Trevor, taking the cue, lapped at the flowing cunt, tasting the woman's sweet juices. The doctor came and came again, totally engulfed in erotic pleasure. Ten full, rich, powerful orgasms later, Samantha screamed for mercy. Jenny and Trevor disengaged and gazed at the spent body below them on the bed.

Through heavy-lidded eyes, Doctor Samantha Taylor said to Trevor, "I want you to fuck Jenny. I want to watch you fuck her."

Jenny, on her knees above the doctor, gazed down at Samantha and let out a little whimper. She then turned her lusty gaze on to the boy standing at the foot of the bed between the doctor's feet. Her smoky eyes were drawn to the huge, thick, 13-inch cock bobbing up and down at its 50-degree angle with every beat of Trevor's strong young heart.

Doctor Taylor raised up and slid off the side of the bed, silently directing Jenny to lie down in her place. Jenny responded by slipping her sheer robe off, letting it fall to the floor by the bed. Her huge, creamy globes were heaving up and down in anticipation of what was about to happen to her. She hadn't had an orgasm for months and had just broken up with her boyfriend who hadn't paid attention to her for those long months. Jenny positioned herself nude on her back, staring at the boy's huge erection. She moaned as she saw a drop of clear liquid appear at the tip of Trevor's cock and drip to the floor in a long, clear, thick stream two feet long. The string of precum finally released and dropped into a slick puddle on the floor.

Neither woman would easily forget the incredible experience they were enjoying this weekend with this virgin boygod.

Jenny's vulva was slick and wet with her flowing juices in anticipation of what was about to be done to her. Samantha, not to be left out, lowered herself onto the bed near Jenny and leaned over her breasts. She began to softly, urgently suck her nipples, back and forth, eliciting stronger moans from the nurse's lips.

Trevor slowly lowered himself over Jenny and aligned his pelvis with hers. The giant cock slowly rubbed its full length up and down against Jenny's protruding, engorged clitoris. Trevor's giant balls brushed up between the girl's buttocks and against her slit. Jenny's moan grew to a cry of ecstasy! Trevor kept the sawing motion of his huge, long shaft up and down against Jenny's clit until she was on the verge of climax! Trevor then slowly dropped the tip of his penis to the tight, slippery opening of Jenny's vagina, paused there for a few moments, then coaxed the large head in between the lips of her vulva. Trevor suddenly slipped the purple head of his cock into Jenny until the girl's tight vagina snapped around the base of his cock head. It was Trevor's turn to moan and cry. Slowly, he urged his cock deeper inside the nurse. Jenny started to babble hysterically, feeling the huge, bulging 13-inch cock begin its ultimate journey deep inside her body.

"Kiss her," commanded Doctor Taylor as she slipped away from Jenny's breasts and moved to the lower side of the big bed.

Trevor lowered himself down onto Jenny's soft body and merged his lips with hers. Their hot tongues probed each other's mouths gently and Trevor's cock continued to slowly plunge ever deeper. The tip of Trevor's penis reached the limit of Jenny's capacity as it nudged against her cervix! Jenny screamed in ecstasy, then moaned like a wild animal when she felt Trevor against the very center of her being. Trevor began to slowly move in and out of Jenny, allowing the entire length of his shaft to emerge and steadily plunge back inside her, over and over again, steadily building the ancient rhythm of love between the boy and young woman.

Samantha Taylor watched the two in their love dance for a moment, then quietly moved onto her knees next to Trevor's smoothly heaving, pulsating buttocks. Doctor Taylor reached out with her soft hands and gently brushed her fingertips across Trevor's ribs, causing chills to suddenly spread across the boy's torso. "AHHHH!" gasped the boy as he continued pumping in and out of the nurse. Samantha explored Trevor's stomach and chest with her left hand, softly tickling every inch of his torso while her right hand searched across the heaving buttocks and tickled the flesh of his smooth, soft globes. Trevor cried out in ecstasy as the doctor tickled his nipples and stomach. The ultra soft fingers of her right hand suddenly explored down between Trevor's soft globes and grazed his anus! "OHHHHHH!! GOD!!!!!" The fingertips continued their lascivious journey down across the boy's perineum and softly tickled his surging balls!!! "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Trevor would lose it any moment and shoot his second load deep into Jenny! The nurse tossed her head from side-to-side as the giant cock continued to pump inside of her. The ridge of the over-sized head was perfectly stimulating her 'G' spot, bringing her closer and closer to a raging full-body orgasm!!! Samantha relentlessly tickled the boy's balls, anus, stomach and nipples driving him ever closer to his second orgasmic explosion! Trevor thrust even deeper into Jenny. His giant cock head worked at the tight opening to Jenny's cervix! Jenny screamed with erotic pleasure as her climax continued to build. The erotic sensation in the nurse's 'G' spot blossomed until it grew into an explosion inside her body she had never experienced before. Her long abstinence was over. She came all over the boy's shaft! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Godddddddddd, Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed in the throes of her huge orgasm! Her entire body vibrated to the convulsions that claimed it. Pitiful sobs escaped Jenny's lips as she lay prisoner of ultimate orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, Trevor couldn't hold it any longer. A severe itch began to build in his shaft just under the head of his penis. The sensation grew and spread through his entire phallus and into his stomach and thighs and back to his anus. Trevor froze at the end of his deepest stroke! Jenny's tight vagina gripped the huge cock! She could feel a vibrating bubbly sensation travelling down the shaft into her! Then! Trevor pulled his pelvis back six inches and slammed his cock deep inside Jenny! The huge head crashed through the opening of Jenny's cervix and became trapped inside her womb!! Trevor came! Samantha squeezed the boy's balls, gently massaging them as he shot his megaload. During the next five minutes, wave after wave of thick, white, hot, frothy cumjuice shot from his cock and hosed down the inside of Jenny trembling, convulsive body with a quart of semen! Jenny kept cumming in climax after climax! Nurse Landry cried out in sobs of ecstasy as her orgasms washed over her body. She could feel hot spurts of Trevor's semen being forcefully injected deep inside her over and over again. Trevor screamed with each pulsating spasm of his never-ending orgasm as Doctor Taylor continued to erotically touch and massage his balls and tickle his anus! Trevor's ejaculations filled the nurse full and began to pour out from around his solid, surging shaft. The white cream puddled under Jenny's trembling thighs. Finally, the two bodies fell silent, exhausted against each other on the huge bed.

alan9
alan9
382 Followers