Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing slowly up, I kissed his chest, lapping up the sweat that glistens over his dark skin. My eyes finally made it to his.

“That was so beautiful.” Trevor said as he held me in his arms. “Thank-you very much Nancy”.

We walked hand and hand to his bed we caressed each other I took off my skirt and top while he laid down in his bed. I crawled under his arm as he laid flat on his back, resting my head on his chest. My fingers ran gently along his skin as he rubbed my soft shoulder. It felt so good to be held. He kissed my forehead and I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed him on his lips tenderly.

“You’re a special girl Nancy; you’re my sweet special girl.” Trevor softly told me as he kept running his hands over my arm and shoulder.

I just cuddled into him closer, feeling so safe and secure in his arms. We laid there for a while as I continued to explore his body with my fingers. His body was so tight, so strong, and so muscular.

My eyes followed my fingers down his body to his cock. I traced a finger around the area of his cock, watching it move slowly in response.

His cock started to grow from my touching, I was turning him on and I felt good about it. I finally felt sexual, maybe even sexy, something that I felt I lost in the last few years with Kathy.

Did I say few years? I always thought we were happy. Maybe it was not happiness but contentment.

Kissing his chest lightly I stood up off of the bed and slid off my panties. Keeping them in my hand I climbed back on the bed.

I knelt between his legs and started to drape the satin panties up and down his thighs and over his hardening cock. Trevor placed his hands behind his head and just watched me as I took hold of his cock with my hand inside the panties.

Watching his reaction, I started to jerk his big cock up and down. I couldn’t believe he was getting hard again that fast. It was something I had always wished for, but once I came, that was it for the day. Something that Kathy always made sure I was completely aware of.

His eyes shut as I cupped his balls with my one hand and jerked him faster. His breathing quickened and I could feel his balls tighten in my hand as he started to cum.

Squeezing his cock tightly, his cum shot out in jets onto his stomach. I kept moving my hand up and down and with each breath of his another shot came out. My hand lifted on his balls as I slowly finished jerking him.

Trevor opened his eyes and smiled at me. I was feeling proud of myself.

“Thanks Nancy.” Trevor said as his breathing went back to normal.

“Anytime Trevor.”

I blushed hearing myself saying that.

I couldn’t look at him for that little second so I just started to clean up his cum on his stomach with the panties. Making sure I got all of his cum.

I got off of the bed and looked down at Trevor.

“I really have to get back to cleaning of the house Trevor, thanks a lot, I had fun.”

“Fun Nancy? It was just fun for you?” Trevor said hurting with my words.

“I didn’t mean it like that Trevor, I mean; I just don’t think we should do this again. It was a one time thing for me.” I said not sounding so convincing playing with the cum soaked panties in my hand.

“Put them on Nancy.”

“Sorry Trevor?

I wasn’t too sure what he said.

“Put the panties on Nancy; wear them for the rest of the day.” Trevor smiled.” Do it for me”

Why I couldn’t say no to him is mind boggling as I opened the panties up and slid them up my legs. I could feel the wetness as I pulled them up. My balls nestle in a puddle of his cum. It still felt warm.

“You look so much better in panties Nancy, you really need to address you femininity. You know you feel at place in women’s clothes.”

He had me so mixed up. I never wanted to dress in woman’s clothing before. This was his idea, his fantasy. He was the one that wanted me to dress this way.

Trevor walked up to me with my skirt and top in his hand.

“You might as well put these back on as well.”

I reached out and took them from him and put them back on. Trevor just looked at me with much admiration…. with much love,,, so I hoped and wished.

As I stood before him completely dressed again he held me once again in his arms. He reached behind me and squeezed my ass cheeks in his powerful hands.

“You better get your chores done Nancy.” Trevor said as he kissed me.” Plus I have to get back to my studies.”

Smiling back at him I turned away and started to walk out of his room.

“Wait one more thing.”

I stood still with my hand on his doorknob. Trevor reached up under my skirt and pulled my panty together and tucked it up between my ass cheeks, giving it a little pull up. I felt his cum squish against my balls.

“There, that’s better “Trevor said giving my ass a stinging playful slap.

I blushed as I walked out of his room, moving my hips a little. I liked knowing Trevor liked my butt. After Kathy commenting the way it was getting big, I was having someone that actually liked it. I smiled knowing she was wrong.

The rest of the day I kept myself busy. I readily admitted to myself that cleaning the house in a dress was enjoyable. It kept a smile on my face, it reminded me of Trevor. I have never been happier.

A few times I would see myself in a reflection of a mirror and I would stop and adjust my clothes. I wanted to look nice in case Trevor was too come out of his room.

I was hoping he would.

Looking up at the clock, I needed to get dinner ready. Kathy was going to be a little late but probably by not too much.

I figured I get things started and then go take a shower and put my regular clothes on.

Couldn’t ever let Kathy know what I been doing today. Couldn’t even imagine what she would do. I cringed at the thought of her knowing I was dressed in her clothes,,, making out with the student down the hall…

What did I just say to myself? This wasn’t normal. I was dressing as a woman for the student down the hall.

I got a sick feeling inside my stomach. I’m I in trouble? Is this right? What am I thinking? What’s the matter with me?

Running to my bathroom, I closed the door and started to strip Kathy’s clothes off of me.

Standing in front of the mirror, I scrubbed and scrubbed to get her make-up off of my face. I was in complete denial, I wanted to go back in time and not do this at all. I wanted to erase this completely out of my life.

Stepping in the shower I felt the water fall over my smooth body. How am I going to explain being hairless to Kathy? Why the hell did I do that? It’s Trevor; he tricked me to do this. God I hate him.

I was a nervous wreck the rest of the afternoon. It felt like I did something dreadfully wrong. I couldn’t concentrate on anything as I stood in front of the stove cooking.

Putting everything on warm, I set the table and went to watch TV.

A few times I heard Trevor leave and come back in the house. He didn’t say a word to me, not that I wanted him too but he could have said something….. I mean, he was the one that got me in this mess. I felt hurt inside that he was ignoring me.

What did I do? It’s not my fault that I can’t have a relationship with him,,,, if that’s what he’s thinking.

I just can’t continue to do what we did today. He should know that, why is he mad at me? I should be the one that is mad at him. I mean, I am mad at him, I mean, at least I thought I was.

Kathy came home tired and cranky again.

“Get my dinner and get it now!” Kathy screamed at the top of her lungs.

I jumped up from the couch and hurriedly went to the kitchen grabbing her plate and fixed it up for her. By the time I came out with her plate she was already sitting down at the table with Trevor. Trevor had his hand covering hers and consoling her over something. I felt a pang of jealously as I saw the both of them.

“Something the matter Kathy?” I asked as I placed the dinner plate in front of her.

“I’ll take my dinner as well Brad.” Trevor interrupted.

I abruptly grabbed his plate and went inside the kitchen, by the time I came out with his dinner the conversation had ended.

I sat down and looked at Kathy.” What’s the matter Hon?”

“Nothing Brad, nothing that you should concern yourself with.”

Looking over at Trevor, he just sort of motion his head a little meaning for me to just let it go, not to ask her ,not too bother her. Maybe he was right; I won’t ask Kathy about her day again. She had already told Trevor all about it,,,, so at least it’s off of her chest.

Trevor was becoming a very good confidant for Kathy. She seemed to always be more relieved when she and Trevor would talk.

I smiled at Trevor and mouthed o.k.

Again Kathy went straight to bed as I started on the dishes in the kitchen.

I’m starting to get worried about her. Her job is just so demanding of her. I wish I could help. I wish I could provide her with her needs like a husband should for a wife. I was feeling sorry for myself.

Trevor snuck up behind me and held my waist and kissed me on the neck.

“What are you doing Trevor?” I whispered as loud as I could so not to wake Kathy.

I pushed myself away from him.

“Still wearing the panties Nancy?” Trevor said smiling that evil smile of his.

“No and I’m not going to be with you anymore either…. I just can’t do that anymore Trevor…. What happened has happened but it’s just not what is good for the situation here.”

I couldn’t look at him.

Trevor turned me around and held my arms tight in his hands.

“What’s the matter babe?”

“I just can’t, leave me alone Trevor”

“Are you sure Nancy? You want me to leave you alone?”

“Yes Trevor, I love Kathy and I can’t see this helping our relationship.” I said sincerely.

“Ok Brad, that’s up to you. You know what you want. I thought we had something here but if you don’t think this is right for you then I will never bother you again.”

I had that empty feeling inside of me again. I felt I just lost my best friend. He’s such an understanding young man. So compassionate and caring.

My eyes met his, I swore I could see his eyes tearing up but he was too macho to act that hurt. I felt so much for Trevor. I was falling in love.

Trevor walked out of the kitchen, maybe out of my life. How could such a person have such an impact on me?

Weeks have past since that day. Nothing much had really changed around here, nothing that you could really notice.

Kathy hasn’t really cared about what goes on around here for a while and as for Trevor, we haven’t said much more than hello and good-bye. My life had come to a stand still. Everyday was the same.

I was washing vegetables in the sink when Trevor walked in and opened the refrigerated to get a drink. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Trevor shut the door.

“So how have you been Brad?” Trevor asked taking a sip from the milk carton.

“Been alright Trevor, just fine.”

It didn’t sound convincing to even me.

“Your not happy are you Brad?”

Trevor walked over and put both of his hands on my shoulders and rubbed them tenderly as I face away from him. It felt so good to have someone touch me. I needed that so much. Trevor gently turned me around.

“You’re not happy are you?” I wanted to cry; He pulled me close to him and held me ever so tightly. My arms went around him and held him. Tears fell down my cheek as I looked up at him. Trevor kissed each tear away.

I loved him so much.

“I missed you so much Nancy, I thought of you every minute of the day.” Trevor said as he continued to kiss me.

His words made me weak in the knees. I have never felt the love that I felt towards Trevor.

“Will you be my girl Nancy?” Trevor asked.

“Yes Trevor, I will be your girl for always. I love you.”

I finally had admitted it to myself and had just told Trevor I loved him. I wanted to just scream I was so happy. My mind was reeling; I wanted to tell someone, anyone that I was in love.

I felt like I did when I first met Kathy…..Kathy, I had to tell Kathy about Trevor and me. How am I ever going to do that? But I needed to, I wanted to.

She would and have to just understand.

I let go of Trevor and pulled back from him a little. We just both smiled at each other. We had no words. We had love.

“Go to your room Trevor, I will be in later.” I softly said.

“Don’t be long Nancy, I can hardly wait.”

I gave him a fast kiss on the cheek and went to my room. Again Kathy was in a deep sleep. I was so use to that now. I didn’t even care anymore.

Tip toeing, I slowly pulled out her soft blue satin baby doll and a pair of matching nylons out of her dresser. I secretly went into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly.

Taking off all of my clothes I took the hair remover back in my hand and rubbed it all over my body. This time I enjoyed the burning feeling knowing that I would be soft, just like Trevor likes his ladies to be.

Using the body wash Kathy had sitting in the corner of the shower; I couldn’t help but notice how soft my skin became with such a feminine fragrance.

He loves my eyes. That’s what he always said, I thought to myself as I made my eyelashes thicker and longer with Kathy’s mascara. I added just a hint of light gray eye shadow, my eyes came alive. I finished my face off with some blush and high gloss lipstick. I stood back from the vanity. I was very pleased with what I saw.

I slid the powered blue nylons up my long smooth legs. The elastic around the tops held them tightly around my thighs. I pulled up her high cut panties. They fit me perfectly as I turned this way and that in front of the mirror.

Next came the babydoll. It tingled against me as I put it on. It had beautifully soft spaghetti straps holding it in place. Trevor was in for a real treat tonight. I wanted to have him. I wanted him to love me as much as I loved him.

I hope he does already.

I quietly opened the bathroom door and peered out. Kathy was sound asleep as I crept out of our bedroom. It was feeling so secretly naughty what Trevor and I were about to do under my wife’s nose.

I didn’t even knock on his door; I just opened it and slipped in, closing it behind me.

It was dark in his room except for the tiny monitor light coming from his computer. I could see his outline lying on the bed. I walked seductively to him.

I was standing at the edge of his bed when he reached out and ran his hands up and down my covered legs.

“Very nice Nancy?”

I leaned over and found his lips and kissed him slow and softly. I traced his lips with my tongue, letting it slide ever so tenderly near the entrance of his mouth. My hand sensuously slid over his chest working its way down to his beautiful cock that I had missed for so long.

He moaned against my mouth. Trevor pulled me by the waist aggressively on top of him.

I loved his urgency to have me. His kisses were hard and forceful as his hands kneaded my ass.

“God I love that ass of yours Nancy” he hissed.

My hands roamed around his shoulders as I returned his kisses.

I locked my legs together and held his cock tightly between my thighs and moved them softly.

“Oh Trevor, I missed you so much.”

Sitting up with my legs straddling him. I reached under and positioned his cock in front of me. Looking down it seemed it was me that had the big black cock.

I had to giggle a little as I started to remove my baby doll.

I pouted a little,,, hoping I was looking sexy to Trevor as I slowly took the nighty off of me.

I draped it over him, sliding the nighty back and forth over his chest.

Trevor was loving it as he reached up and pinched both of my nipples in his fingers. I covered his hands as he twisted and pulled gently.

Sliding down his legs, his cock slid along my stomach to my neck, leaving a trail of wetness .I pushed his legs apart and nestled in between them. Looking up at him I took his cock in my hand and started to roll my tongue along the head.

“What a little slut you are Nancy” Trevor said catching his breath.

I was feeling somewhat proud at being called that. It brought a shiver to my body as I continue to lick his cock.

“You want to be my little slut Nancy?” Trevor asked teasingly.

I didn’t answer, I just took his cock and laid it tight against his stomach and licked the entire length of his cock up and down. I moved lower and circled my tongue along his balls, pulling at the sack gently with my lips. I wanted him to know I was the best. I wanted him to love me forever.

“Move that sexy ass around for me slut” Trevor commanded.

Not taking my mouth form his balls I maneuvered around so that my ass was up near his head. I felt him pull my panties down roughly and start to slap each cheek.

“That’s it Nancy, take my cock down that lovely throat of yours.”

I held on his cock so that it was pointing straight up, I lowered my mouth down over his shaft, feeling it stretch my lips apart.

I was trying so hard not to cough; I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt it hit the back of my throat. He reached down with his one hand and held my head down there, his cock stuffed in my mouth.

I couldn’t breath, I struggled a bit but he was way too strong for me.

I started to tap at his thighs motioning for him to let me up, but he just kept grinding his cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. Just when I felt I was going to pass out, he pulled my head up by my hair.

I gasped for air as saliva dripped down my chin.

“Trevor, please stop, let me do it my way” I said trying to catch my breath.

Trevor never even heard me as he pushed my head down to his cock again, plunging his cock deep in my mouth.

His hips jerked up rapidly while holding my head still. He gave my ass another hard swat and started to work a finger in between my cheeks. I could feel it probing my ass.

I moved my hips away from his finger but that only made him try harder to push it in.

It must have looked as if I was wiggling for it.

“You just love that don’t you Nancy slut”

Trevor was in a world of his own as he finally pushed his finger deep in my ass. I could only groan with his cock so deep in my mouth.

He let go of my head and gripped me around the waist as he continued to fuck my ass with his finger. I had lifted my mouth off of his cock and was trying to catch my breath.

“Going to have that ass of yours Nancy,,, Get yourself turned around.”

“Trevor, I’m not ready, I don’t think I can do it. Please, let me just finish you off with my mouth.” I pleaded.

“Shut up Nancy and get on all fours.” Trevor hissed loudly at me slapping my ass twice as hard as he did before.

I yelped and turned around on his bed. Trevor slid from underneath and positioned himself behind me. I felt his cock lay along the crack of my ass.

He pushed the small of my back to make me lay my chest to his bed with my butt sticking up. I was clenching the covers of his bed sheets as I felt him spread my cheeks open and spit down on my hole.

“You’re going to just love this Nancy,”

The head of his cock was at my asshole. I could feel him pushing slowly against me.

“Work your ass a little Nancy, your going to have to help me get my cock inside of you.”

“Trevor, I can’t do this….”

Trevor’s hand swatted me about 5 times in concession on my ass.

“I don’t want you to say no to me Nancy,”

Trevor was becoming annoyed with me. I didn’t want to lose him. I needed him so much, He made my life complete and he knew it. I did as I was told.

I started to rock back and forth on my knees. He slid his hands to my waist and started to aim his cock at my opening.

“Hold still” Trevor said as he adjusted his cock at the right angle.

He pushed in slowly, I pushed back against him. I moaned in his pillow as he sank deeper and deeper in my ass. He would pull out a little every so often and spit down on his cock, then push it right back in.

“Trevor, no more,,please,,I can’t take anymore.” I pleaded.