Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Almost there slut.”

One final push he was inside of me. I felt the sweat from his face drip down on my back as he slowly started to move in and out of me.

“Ahhhhh,,,baby,,, so tight,”

I couldn’t move, I was afraid to move. I thought he was going to split me wide open. I just held my body still and let him have me the way he wanted me. I just hoped he would be finished soon.

His pace quicken, I had his bed sheet tangled in my hands as I he continued to call me his little slut, his little girl, his little whore.

Trevor reached under me and grabbed hold of my cock.

“Your dripping wet Nancy; you really love my cock in your ass don’t you?”

I felt ashamed at leaking precum on his hand. I didn’t want him to realize that I was turned on by all of this. But I was.

Trevor started to bang into my ass harder and faster. It felt like his cock was growing larger inside me. I knew he was close to cumming, I just could feel it, I just knew.

“Ready for my cum Nancy?”

Trevor didn’t want me to answer; he didn’t want me to say a thing.

I felt his hands grip my waist tight and pull tight into him. His cock felt like it was going to come out of my mouth as he started to cum.

“That’s it Nancy!” Trevor groaned as he unleashed his cum inside of me.

My whole body shuddered as I came with him. I rotated my hips a little, working his cock. I knew he would like that.

“Oh Nancy, your a natural.” Trevor panted.

He pulled out of my ass and flopped down on his bed next to me. I was still in position with my ass in the air. His cum was leaking down my legs as I just moaned. I was so exhausted.

Trevor patted my ass tenderly,” You better go now, before you get caught being here.”

I knew he was right but somehow I felt a little used. I mean he just fucked me and now he was telling me to go. Shouldn’t we at least cuddle a bit? Couldn’t he just hold me for a while?

It was Kathy’s fault that I couldn’t stay with him. I just wished she wasn’t home tonight.

I slid out of the bed and put my panties back on. I looked down at Trevor laying there.

“Trevor, do you love me?” I whisperly asked.

Trevor didn’t answer, Trevor was fast asleep or was he? Was he just pretending so he wouldn’t have to answer? I wished he would say something to me besides “you better go now.”

It was late in the morning when I finally woke up. My butt was deliciously sore as I laid there thinking. My mind again was racing. I had to tell Kathy but how? How was I going to tell her that I wanted to dress in woman’s clothes ,let alone tell her Trevor and I were an item.

I was going to have to think of something. It was important for me to look pretty for Trevor all the time.

I had to have a plan.

The first thing would have to be telling Kathy that I wanted to wear her clothes. I had to think of something as I slowly swung my legs out of the bed.

All day long while I was doing my chores I was thinking. Whenever I thought I had a good reason to wear her clothes, I would think of her reaction and have to think of another.

This wasn’t going to be easy, I wish Trevor could give me some insight but I haven’t seen him all day. He must be bogged down with his studies and football. I wonder how he feels about me. Does he really love me?

I finished up everything I had to do and sat down to relax a bit before I started to get dinner ready.

Sitting on the end table was a stack of Kathy’s magazines. I always knew they were there but never gave them much interest. But the caption on one of her magazines caught my eye.

It said “How to get your man and keep him” and “make-up hints for that sexy look”. There were a few other interesting articles that I wanted to read.

I thumb through the magazine; there were so many little hints on how to apply make-up, exercises to trim certain areas and an ad that caught my eye. It was how to increase your bust naturally. There was a website address. I wonder if Trevor would like me better if I had boobs. I had to laugh a little to myself as I kept looking at the different magazines.

Looking up at the clock I figured I better get supper ready, so I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I was looking in the mirror and a thought came to my mind.

I wonder if Kathy would notice if I was to apply just a touch of eye make-up. I bet she wouldn’t, she hardly ever looks at me any more but I know that Trevor would just love it. He just loves my eyes.

I went back out and picked up the magazine that had the eye make-up tips and brought it back to the bathroom. I folded open the page on the sink and chose the soft suddle look. I figured that was the one I could get away with.

It basically was based on a soft skin tone eye shadow and natural mascara that just seemed to put more body to the lashes.

I did it perfectly but there was something missing when I compared me and the pictures.

It was my brows, they were too thick. I had to thin them out just a bit so not to let Kathy notice. I started to gently pluck my eyebrows, trying to streamline them just a little. I was getting the results I wanted. My eyes looked beautiful. Trevor is going to just love them.

Trevor never came home on time tonight. I was so worried as I sat down at the table. It looked so strange that no one was sitting at the head of the table. Kathy was busy eating and paying me no attention as usual.

“I wonder where Trevor is tonight.” Kathy said as she took a sip of her wine. She finally looked up at me. I looked at her.

“Brad, you look different today. I can’t put my finger on it but something is different about you.”

I turned my eyes away from her. I didn’t expect to be here alone with her. I was hoping Trevor would have been here to have their regular dinner time chat.

“Are you wearing make-up Brad?”

I was found out; I didn’t know what to say. I had to say something. Please god,,help me say something…

“Let me explain Kathy, it’s just that, I,, Um,,,I ,,just wanted to look younger. I thought maybe this would help.”

I looked at her, I didn’t know if that would fly or not but it was the best thing I could think of.

I wanted to look away from her, but her gaze just kept me locked onto her eyes.

I felt like a scared child. Kathy just looked at me and let out a big sigh. “Whatever,,, do what you want.” she said disinterested in me. Did she just say ok? Did she just say it was alright? I couldn’t believe what I heard.

She was just kept on eating. I nervously picked up my fork and started to eat as well. I was feeling relieved that she didn’t flip out on me. I just can’t handle that from her anymore.

We heard the front door shut and Trevor walked in the dining room.

“Sorry I’m late; we had a late practice because of the game coming up.” Trevor said as he pulled out his chair and sat down.

I stood up and picked up Trevor’s plate.

“No problem Trevor” I said cheerfully.

I was so happy to see him. I was looking right at him. I wanted him to look up at me. It seemed like he was trying hard not too look at me.

“Take a look at Brad Trevor” Kathy chirped up.” He’s starting to wear make-up of all things.”

Trevor had no choice but to look at me. I waited for his reaction.

I could see he was searching for words.

“Go ahead, say something to him Trevor” Kathy urged him on.

“You look very pretty Brad” Trevor controlled his laughter under his breath.

I sunk in my seat. That hurt, I felt so embarrassed sitting there with the two of them laughing at me. I thought Trevor cared more about me.

I picked up my plate and took it in the kitchen. I couldn’t sit there any longer. Maybe I was getting way over my head with all of this. I mean it would be so different if I would know where Trevor stands with me. I was doing this for him. I just was trying to make myself pretty for him. Was that so wrong? I have to talk with Trevor. I need to know how he feels about me.

I went back out to the table and sat down. I moved my foot under the table and softly kicked Trevor. He looked over at me. I finally got his attention. I motion a little with my head that I needed to talk with him.

“Trevor, would you like me to spot for you tonight? If you have a game coming up, maybe you need to work out a little.”

“I guess I could do with a little training tonight if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all Trevor, lets go now, I can clear the table and do the dishes after.” I said as I stood up.

“I’ll be watching TV tonight. I don’t think it’s a good idea to go to bed early all the time.” Kathy said as she too got up from the table and walked to the living room.

I led the way to the garage with Trevor right behind me. I wanted to get this off of my chest. I needed to know exactly where we stood. Opening the door, I walked in a few steps and turned around as Trevor shut the door behind him. I looked at him with my hands on my hips. “What’s going on Trevor?” I asked feeling a little annoyed.

“What’s up baby?” Trevor said softly as he walked towards me and held onto my arms.

I searched his eyes; I wanted to see what he was seeing in me, what he was feeling.

“You did that for me Nancy? You did your eyes up for me?” Trevor sounded so sincere.

I just nodded yes as he pulled me close to him and tilted my chin up and kissed me. Oh how I wanted him to do that. I just wanted him to hold me so tight and kiss me.

“You laughed at me tonight Trevor, I was so hurt.” I said softly.

He cupped my face with both of his hands tenderly.

“Listen Nancy, we have to keep this our little secret. I can’t afford to have Kathy find out. It could really ruin my year at school if she ended up kicking me out of the house. I would have no where to go. Surely you must understand that Nancy.” Trevor’s eyes traced back and forth, looking deep into mine.

I could only nod in agreement. Trevor was right; Kathy would probably kick Trevor out with me right behind him.

“Now why don’t you take care of your man like a good girl should?” Trevor said smiling and kissing me once again.

That took me off guard a bit. I wasn’t still quite use to having someone asking me to service them.

I will have to make sure Trevor doesn’t have to ask again. I will have to think of his needs and not just my own. I shouldn’t be so selfish thinking of only me. I hope he isn’t mad at me. I will have to learn to be better for Trevor.

I knelt down in front of him and started to undo his belt and pants. I was going to take care of Trevor right now. It was my duty as his girlfriend. I opened up his pants and hooked his cock out of his briefs. It sat on top of his elastic of his underwear, semi hard. I leaned forward and let my tongue circle the head of his cock lightly. His cock twitched and started to grow as my fingers circle his shaft, moving them up and down. My tongue softly lay under his cock head.

“Come on Nancy, we don’t have that kind of time. Kathy is just outside there watching TV. I don’t want her to catch her husband with a cock in his mouth.”

That didn’t sit well inside of me. He didn’t have to refer me as a husband or a guy. I was his girl, I was his Nancy.

Trevor reached down and squeezed my cheeks open with his fingers and pushed his cock in my mouth. I moaned a little from his pinching my cheeks with his strong fingers.

“That’s it bitch, take my cock in your mouth like a good slut should.”

He was talking again like he did the night before. My ears felt hot from his words as I tried to control my gagging. His one hand held onto my chin and he brought up his other hand and pinched my nose close and started to saw in and out of my mouth. The back of my feet were pressed up against the door so I couldn’t back up any as he kept his rhythm fucking my mouth. My jaw was getting so sore as he held my mouth wide open for his cock.

“Like that bitch? Like my cock choking you?” Trevor whispered talking to himself.

I put my hands up on his thighs trying to control the depth of his cock going in my mouth but he just slapped them away and told me not to do that again. That seemed to urge him to sink his cock only deeper down my throat and holding my head tight.

“You ready for my load Nancy?” Trevor whisperly hissed.

My voice only muffled over his thick cock.

Trevor pushed forward from his waist and started to cum in heavy spurts. My eyes lit up as I looked at him. I was panicking; I was drowning from the amount of cum that was filling my mouth. I just couldn’t swallow with his cock jammed in my mouth cumming that much.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore Trevor pulled out his cock. A trail of cum hung from his cock to my lips as I tried to compose myself, swallowing what I could as I caught my breath.

“Jesus Nancy, your such a good cocksucker.” Trevor said as he held onto his cock and rubbed my lips with it, pushing the head in my mouth letting me lick him clean.

Trevor stepped back from me and zipped up his pants.

“Ok Nancy,,,you better go out and sit with Kathy before she thinks something happened to us.”

“But Trevor, I never got off yet. I’m so horny right now.” I knew it sounded like I was pleading with him.

“We don’t have time for me to fuck you Nancy; you’re going to have to wait.”

“But I need it Trevor”

Trevor senses the urgency in my voice as he pulled me up from my feet and again held me tight in his arms.

“Maybe I’ll let you cum later if I decide to fuck that beautiful ass of yours. I don’t want you to cum any other time Nancy. Only when I have my cock deep inside of you. Do I make myself clear Nancy?

“Yes Trevor, I understand.” I said quietly “Ok, so now go out and sit with Kathy while I get back to my studies. I have enough on my mind right now so I don’t want to have to start worrying about your little desires.”

“Yes Trevor.”

What was I doing I thought to myself. I shouldn’t bother Trevor like this. He is right; I shouldn’t make demands of my needs. That’s so selfish of me. I should know better.

Trevor reached for the door knob of the garage door and opened it slowly.

“I will follow in a few minutes; you go out now and freshen up a bit. You have some cum on your lips.”

I blushed as I stuck my tongue out and felt the cum strands on my lips. Trevor lightly pushed the small of my back for me to go out through the door. Moving quickly down the hall, I kept my eyes straight as I pass the living room. My heart was beating fast with visions of my face covered in cum and Kathy calling out to me. She didn’t,

I was so relieved as I washed my face and brushed my teeth ridding the evidence of Trevor’s cum off of me. I fixed up my make-up around my eyes thinking that if I didn’t Kathy would think I had a change of heart. I didn’t want her to think that at all. I wanted her to get use to the fact that I wore make-up.

I had to do it for Trevor.

I walked into the living room and sat down with Kathy. It’s been so long it seemed since we sat down as a couple, together watching TV. She smiled at me then took a double take and realized again that I was wearing the make-up. Her smile turned to disappointment.

“Must you look that way around me Brad?” Kathy said not looking at me but the TV.

“I don’t know, I just love it so much Kathy. I have felt so old lately. I feel my life is passing me by. This makes me feel so new. Do you know what I mean?”

I wanted her to talk to me. I needed her to open up to me like we were before Trevor showed up.

Kathy looked at me. Her face softens a bit. It was the first time in months that I finally felt a little love from her. It was the Kathy I had always known.

“You know you’re not very good at doing make-up. If you’re going to start to wear that stuff, you might as well learn to do it properly.”

I was so happy,,,I leaned over and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

“Go get my make-up kit and bring it back. I will fix you up.” Kathy said.

I couldn’t believe my ears as I got up and went to retrieve her make-up. I was so happy that she was going to help me. I felt she was in complete acceptance of me. The real me,,,

Gathering up her make-up and putting it in her case I gingerly went back in the living room and sat down next to her. “Ok Brad, just sit still and let me work on you. I will tell you when I am finished.” Kathy said as she stood up in front of me unzipping her case.

She pulled out her make-up and put it down on the coffee table and started on my eyes. Kathy talked about the application of different cosmetics she had, what they did, what they covered. I listen like a student wanting to learn. Her hands steadily worked on me as I sat passively, not wanting to move to have her mess up.

About a half hour later Kathy told me she was done. I finally took a deep breath; it seemed I held it for the whole time. Kathy and I it seemed have finally felt something in common. We had an interest that we both seemed to enjoy.

I was so happy.

“Go look in the mirror and take a look Brad. See what you think. See how I think you should wear your make-up.” Kathy said as she started to gather up her things.

I pretty much rushed to the bathroom. I wanted to see how I looked. I was so excited as I turned on the light of the bathroom. I just stood there looking into the mirror.

That bitch is all I could think. Kathy had me looking like some sort of clown. Nothing matched; everything was on way too thick. I looked like some sort of a fool. I was so humiliated and embarrassed that she did this too me.

I washed everything off my face and redid my make-up. I didn’t like the way she was making fun of me. She was being so cruel to me. It wasn’t nice at all. I wanted so much to just go in there and tell her off but I couldn’t. I didn’t have the courage.

I was going to tell Trevor.

Walking down the hall, I past the living room where Kathy was sitting. I didn’t even look in as I headed straight to Trevor’s bedroom. I tapped lightly on his door.

“Trevor? May I come in for a minute? I need to talk to you about something.” I could hear the chair move and footsteps towards the door. It opened just a little.

“What is it Nancy?” Trevor asked quietly.

“It’s Kathy. She was so mean to me Trevor.”

The door opened up a little more.

“Come in.”

“I’m so sorry for bothering you Trevor. But I need to talk with someone.”

Tears came to my eyes.

“She’s just so insensitive; I just don’t know what to do any more Trevor.”

Trevor held me close to him.

“You want me to talk to her for you Nancy?”

“I don’t know Trevor, I don’t know if that would help or not.”

I placed my head against his chest as he rubbed my shoulders lightly.

“Nancy,,,I’m going to talk with her. It’s just not right the way she treats you around here. I’m going to talk with her now, you wait here.”

I looked up at Trevor and kissed him. I felt so happy that he was going to talk with Kathy. I know he could set her straight. What a bitch she is.

“Thank-you so much Trevor. I don’t know what I would do without you. I really mean that.”

Trevor smiled at me.

“You’re my girl, right Nancy?”

“Yes Trevor, I’m your girl.”

It felt good saying that…. It felt like I just told Trevor that I will always be here for him…. It was like we just bonded as little.

“I’ll be right back.” Trevor said as he gave me another kiss quickly on my cheek.

I watched him leave his bedroom and I slowly closed the door behind him except for a small crack. I just had to hear what he was going to say to her.

“Kathy,,,may I have a word with you please?” Trevor asked.

“Sure Trevor, sit down, what do you want to talk about?

“It’s about Brad and his crossdressing.” Trevor said matter of a factly.

My heart stopped. What did he just say to Kathy? I felt my cheeks get hot. Why did he just tell her that? It was his idea that I dress as a girl. I didn’t have any desire to dress in woman’s clothes. Why was he telling her that for? She didn’t even know I dress in her clothes. It was just a make-up thing. My mind was racing again. Now what was I going to do?