Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all a little too much for me to take in. I looked at Kathy then at Trevor some more.

Trevor came up to me and held me close to him.

“Its ok babe, it’s all in the open now. You know you’re my number one girl. You know that don’t you Nancy?”

Trevor was so sincere. Even though this all sounded weird to me, I did love him. I knew he was making everything alright.

“Yes Trevor,,, I really want to be your girl. I really need to be yours.” I cried in his arms.

Kathy stood there watching Trevor embrace me in his arms. He held me so nicely as he leaned down a kissed me softly on my lips.

We broke our kiss and he held my hand in his as we both looked at Kathy. I loved it when he held my hand.

“Ugly,,, that’s what we are going to call you Kathy,,,where going to call you Ugly,,,, every time we need something.” Trevor laughed a little under his breath. I smiled at him and held back my giggle.

“Now your first chore around here is to move all of your things into my room. I will be sleeping with Nancy from now on. Remember; just take the clothes that you only allowed Nancy to wear, nothing else. Ok Ugly?” “Second thing you will do is make sure that Nancy is the best she can be. You will help her become the woman that you will never be able to be.” “Nancy, I know you have been taking hormones lately. When will you begin developing tits?”

I was taken back a little. How did he know I was doing that?

“I’m not sure Trevor, I have felt a little different lately but I haven’t really seen much of anything on my chest. Maybe my nipples a little sensitive.” I said trying not to blush but wanting to tell him the truth.

“Well I think its not happening fast enough. Would you mind so much if I set you up with someone I know that could maybe help you?

“That would be fine Trevor, I’ll do anything you want me too. I really mean it.”

“You need a make-over as well Nancy,,, I will set that up with you for tomorrow. Ugly here will go with you. I will leave instructions at the front desk for what I want done for the two of you.”

“They will be able to see the writing on my chest; I can’t go out like this” Kathy quirped.

“You will think of something Ugly. You suppose to be the big executive here. The one with all the brains. I’m sure you can cover up with something. And remember, from now on, you’re not to wear any make-up. If I catch you doing anything against my wishes I will instantly tell your company. Then they will throw you out like the trash you are.”

“Yes sir, I will do as you wish.” Kathy said silently.

“Ok now that everything is settled, I want to get to bed, get your things that you need Ugly and Nancy,, it’s your time tonight. I know you have been waiting for quite a while and I’m sorry.”

Trevor lifted my hand he was holding and kissed it. I was so madly in love with this man. I wanted so much to please him. I was going to be the best girl he ever had tonight. We pushed Ugly out of our way as we slowly held each others waist and walked to our bedroom.

To continue…..

Comments welcomed and appreciated.