Trey Ch. 09

Story Info
The story's conclusion.
4.6k words
3.78
32.2k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed and turned, trying to sleep on the couch. I was edgy, tense, distraught. My sleep was interspersed with fleeting images of my lover—above me, beside me, laughing into my eyes, kissing the soft skin of my wrist. I moaned, reaching for him, whimpering in my sleep as my questing fingers found empty air. I tossed and turned. My blanket wrapped itself around my waist.

The sun was streaming through the windows when I finally gave up on sleep. Both my guys were apparently still asleep, as the only noise in the house was the tick-tock of the kitchen clock. Pushing myself upright, I groaned at the various aches I felt all over my body. I blushed in the memory of my wanton actions the night before. I wondered how I'd react the next time I happened across any of Trey's friends, who now knew my body as intimately as my own husband. I wondered if they would think of our encounter in the alley, and stroke their stiffening cocks in remembered pleasure.

I realized my fingers were slowly circling my pebbled nipple, and I blushed, but the mere thought of men stroking their dicks and thinking of me was making my pussy tingle. Pinching my nipple through the thin material of my tank top, I moaned. Twisting, pinching, pulling, cupping the heavy weight of my soft white breast in my own hand, I was caught between lust and shame at the public gangbang that had taken place a few hours before.

I slipped my hand down to my already-slippery pussy and pushing aside my scrap of underwear and just barely grazed my slick lips, feeling the gentle flow of cum as it oozed out of me. Just as I had requested, Trey had taken me first, and last. It was most likely remnants of his cream that I was now smoothing into the soft, shaved folds of my swollen pussy. I moaned, dipping my fingers inside my slippery, sensitive channel, coating my fingers before sliding them up the length of my body, along the curve of my stomach and into the valley between my breasts. Scooping up more of the liquid, I smeared it over my nipples, knowing that as the cum dried, it would make my tank top stick to me. I shivered in anticipation.

I slipped my fingers into that well of cream one last time, lifting them to my mouth, smelling the scent of my passion mingled with that of the men who'd used me in that alley, pressing me against the bricks and pleasuring me to unconsciousness. With a muffled sob of longing, I imagined that I could smell Trey's essence, but knowing full well that the bubble bath he'd given me had surely washed away any scent specific to him.

I still had my fingers trapped between my lips, gently caressing them with my tongue, when my lover walked into the room. My heart stumbled as I took in his drowsy, freshly-awoken appearance. Dropping to the floor beside me, he leaned his head back against my upraised knee and watched as my tongue slid over my fingers, the scent of my arousal silently explaining my actions.

Smiling, he reached over and ran a dark finger down the rosiness of my cheek, knowing full well my internal battle between innate shyness and the overwhelming desire to pleasure him in every way possible. Gently tugging my fingers out of my mouth, he brought them to his own and slipped them deep inside the warm, moist cavern of his mouth, tongue swirling over my skin and bringing each nerve ending screaming to life.

My back arched and I moaned, unable to help my response to this sexy man's touch, even as my body was whimpering from its recent antics. Flashing me a quick grin, he nipped my fingers between his teeth, lightly scraping them, much as he had done to my nipples now on numerous occasions. He moaned as I quivered.

Rising up onto his knees, he turned and leaned over me, his hand burrowing into the hair, guiding my head up to meet his for a long, passionate, loving kiss. My hands slid around his shoulders and waist as my body curled into his, every part of me aching for contact with him in some way. As his hand stroked my warm, supple length, I gasped, undulating, writhing against his touch, aching for more while relishing the present.

Palming my breast, squeezing it between his long, dark fingers, he pulled back.

-Morning baby, he murmured against my lips. Sleep well?

-Not really, I whispered, running the tips of my fingers over his jaw line, visually and tactilely memorizing every beloved feature of his gorgeous face. I kept thinking of you, reaching for you, and you weren't here.

-Oh, baby, he moaned. You shoulda come and crawled into bed with me. Curled up around me. Slept with me.

-Wish I had, I hiccupped, miserable. It made my breath stutter to know he still wanted me close, wanted me in his bed, not just for sex but for the rest of it, too, even after all that I'd done with his friends the night before.

Sliding both hands under my shoulders, he lifted me up to him, holding me close in the sweetest embrace imaginable. I tried to hold back, but all my fears and frustrations and uncertainties overwhelmed me there in the sanctity of my lover's embrace, and with a muffled sob against his shoulder, I let loose, pouring my heart out until my tears had completely drenched both our shirts. Sliding his big hands over me, he soothed me, murmuring soft, meaningless noises.

Slowly I calmed, drawing from his strength and caring. Leaning me back, he ran a fingertip under my eye, wiping away a tear. He kissed my nose, cleared his throat – and my husband's cell phone chirruped from the coffee table where he'd left it.

Looking at the display, I rolled my eyes. It was his work. Untangling myself from both my lover's touch and my blanket, I got up from the couch, stepping over Trey, whose jaw had dropped in appreciation of my sleepwear. Feeling more exposed then when I had been naked, I slipped of to my bedroom, waking my husband (after several attempts) and handing him the phone, telling him of his missed call.

I grabbed some sweats off the floor and headed into the living room before he was awake enough to question my lack of proper attire with a guest in the house. As I entered the living room, my breath caught. Trey had slipped up onto my spot on the couch and was rubbing my blue blanket all over his exposed cock, smearing pre-cum into the soft material. The contrast of dark blue suede on his big, black cock was intensely erotic, making my nipples stiffen and my pussy moisten, both of which he noted appreciably.

Motioning me closer, he pushed the blanket aside, wrapped his hands around my hips, and pulled me down against his dick, the thin barrier of silk I was wearing being the only thing keeping him from having me again. Rocking my hips, rubbing against that scrap of silk, he nuzzled his face into my neck, licking and nipping me, relishing my gasps and moans as my body mindlessly responded to his touch.

Slipping his fingers under the elastic of my panties, he had just started to push his way into me when we heard the bedroom door open. Scrambling, we both adjusted, me slipping into sweatpants and him straightening his clothing, before I grabbed my blanket and pulled it over me, curling up in it as though nothing had been going on. I could feel the wet trail of his pre-cum where he had rubbed it against the blanket, and it was now rubbing on my arm.

As footsteps came down the hall, I grabbed a book lying on the end table, and Trey snatched up the remote. I tucked the blanket around my chest in an effort to hide my distended, cum-covered nipples where they poked through my tank top.

My husband walked into the room, tossed a distracted smile at me and reached for his wallet and keys lying in a crystal bowl on our antique hutch. He waved apologetically at Trey who was seemingly engrossed in the on-screen channel guide, distractedly muttering something about problems at work and having to go straighten them out. It wasn't until I saw the small carryon bag in the doorway that a shimmer of excitement slithered through me. Telling Trey that he was sorry he wouldn't be there to see him off, my husband rattled off his flight information to me as he headed toward the door.

The door shut, and Trey and I just stared at each other, amazed at our good fortune. Not only were we going to have the afternoon together, but we'd also have all night, uninterrupted, he and I alone in my house while my husband dealt with work problems 3 states away.

With a whoop of sheer pleasure, Trey grabbed the trailing edge of my blanket and tugged me into his arms, the two of us laughing and kissing and making hurried plans for this unexpected treat. Flipping me under him, he curled around me, stroking my hair back from my flushed face, planting sweet little kisses along the line of my cheek and brow. Slipping my hand around the back of his neck, I pulled his lips to mine, moaning at sensual feel of our mouths and tongues meeting, touching, tangling.

Pulling back, grinning at me, he inquired as to what I'd like to do for the day. Looking at him, smoothing my fingers over the line of his cheek, the curve of his ear, I blushed, grinned, and then told him what I wanted to do was a surprise, but one I'd thought of doing for a long time. I would just need his opinion, if he wouldn't mind.

Laughing at his expression, a combination of puzzlement and caution, I kissed him quick and pushed him off me, explaining as I rose that he'd really been the inspiration for it, so it was only fair that he have the determining voice in it.

With that, we showered (separately, knowing that if we shared another shower we'd never leave the house), got dressed, and left. My stomach fluttered at Trey's expression when I emerged from the bedroom, dressed in high heels, hose, a short tight skirt, and another of my button-up sweaters. Given the bounce and sway of my breasts as I strolled from the bedroom, there was no doubt my breasts were unfettered, and the soft brush of silky yarn had my nipples thrusting out in no time. Trey took the opportunity to check with his hands what his eyes had already told him. Sliding his long, dark fingers along my collarbone and into the v of my sweater, he caressed and pinched first one nipple, then the other. My knees quivered, and I sagged against him, burying my face in the curve of his shoulder.

Ever the gentleman, Trey handed me up into his truck, choking off an exclamation when he realized that my hosiery consisted of stockings and a garter belt, both of which he got a good shot of when I slipped first one leg, then the other, into his chariot. Pulling the hem of my skirt up to expose the garters, I moaned at the intensity of his gaze, visibly quivering when he stroked that purple satin strap with one fingertip before tracing the curve of lace at the top of the stocking.

When he started to slip his hand higher, my legs parted momentarily, my body wanting to grant him access yet again—but I had plans. So with a shiver of remorse, I closed my thighs, trapping his hand between my lace-clad thighs and filmy skirt, holding his wrist with my hand, telling him if he went any higher, we'd end up never leaving the driveway.

With a visible effort, he withdrew his hand from its warm trap, tipping up my chin and kissing me softly on the lips, nibbling and nipping me until I was panting for breath, squirming in my seat. A smile of pure male satisfaction graced his lips when he pulled away, closed my door, and walked around to get in his side.

I gave him directions as we drove, but never divulged where we were headed. I had done a lot of research and had asked for recommendations, so when we pulled up in front of a local tattoo/piercing parlor, he merely raised his eyebrow and started to grin. Over our correspondences, I'd asked him for advice several times on nipple piercing, since he'd had it done once himself, several years earlier.

I shot him a grin and reached for my door handle, trying to quell the nervous butterflies in my stomach. With a growl of displeasure, he shot his arm across me, smacking at my hand. When I jumped and looked at him, he merely shook his head at me, saying that this wasour night, and we were gonna do it up right. He held my gaze as he walked around the truck, opening my door, unhitching my seatbelt (my heart and mind both had stuttered to a halt at his territorial possessiveness), and helping me out of his truck.

As I slid down off the seat, a stray breeze flipped up the already compromised hem of my skirt, and my dark lover got a close-up view of the fact that I had decided to forgo panties as well, for this adventure. I was wickedly pleased to hear his breath choke to a gasp/moan, and feel his fingers tighten on my hand where he held me. Dragging me out of the truck, he slammed me up against his hard, obviously aroused body, cinching his arms around me and devouring my mouth, his hands gripping and grabbing me everywhere. The neon of the shop's sign flashed and faded, alternately exposing us to and concealing us from city traffic.

With a groan of pure lust, Trey buried his face in my hair, struggling for control, determined to be a gentleman the night through. Too bad for him, I had other plans!

Taking his hand, proud to show the world that this sexy man and I were together, I led him into the well-lit shop. When the people inside just stared at us, I leaned into his side, placing my hand on his chest, letting the solitary woman know that Trey was taken, as well as letting the handful of men know where I belonged. Trey's arm came around my waist, his hand caressing my hip a clear sign of possession for anyone still wondering. My legs trembled at this brazen claim.

A twenty-something kid came over, tattooed and pierced in such a variety of ways I could only imagine that he also got paid for advertising the place, as well as working here. He asked what I was looking for, and when I blushingly admitted that I wanted both nipples pierced, he shot Trey a quick, knowing smile. The kid, enjoying my blush as well as my attire, politely inquired as to whether I'd considered a tattoo, as well. He wasn't quite successful in keeping the grin off of his face.

Blushing even harder, the images of tattoos I'd considered skimming through my mind, my breath hitched and my nipples hardened as I pictured everything from dragons encircling my breast to nasty words labeling me as owned property. Trey came to my rescue, shaking softly with strangled laughter at my discomfiture as he explained to our gracious host that forthis trip, it would be just the piercings, please.

Smiling, the kid led us to the jewelry counter display of rings, shields, posts...more decorations than could be imagined, in all sorts of colors and shapes and sizes. I felt bewildered at the vast array of paraphernalia before me, until Trey squeezed my hand in reassurance. Leaning over, he pointed at one or two of the choices, asking to look at them.

Looking back now, I should have known by his grin that he had some idea in his head. And although it was somewhat embarrassing, I didn't think too much of it when he held his first choice up against my nipple, pressing it in against my soft sweater.

Nor did I think too much of it when he leaned toward me, snagging my neck with his hand and kissing me hard and fast, the hand holding the nipple ring pinching and squeezing my breast now, making me forget where we were or who was watching. When Trey backed off from the kiss, I was audibly panting and visibly shaking. I had to lean against the display case for balance since my legs no longer seemed to work.

Trey once again held the ring up against my now-distended nipple, but huffed in frustration. Then, before I could begin to anticipate his next move, he had deftly undone 3 buttons on my sweater, leaving just the last two to hold it on me as his hand skimmed back up and pushed the soft material off of my breasts, exposing them completely to everyone looking at us. Cupping my quivering white breast in his long, dark fingers, he once again placed the ring against my nipple, lightly stroking and squeezing me as he held me there, flabbergasted.

Cocking his head, seemingly unsure of his decision, Trey turned to our host and asked for his opinion. Biting back a chuckle of pure delight and surreptitiously adjusting the bulge in his pants, the kid pretended to consider, before saying that without the nipple being nice and hard (grin), it was really rather difficult (grin) to tell.

Ignoring my whimpering moans of both passion and embarrassment, Trey agreed with a grin, then swooped down and ravaged my nipple, sucking and licking and nipping and laving it until I thought I would lose my mind. My head was tossed back in abandon, hair cascading down my back, hands holding my lover's head to my breast when the fireworks finally stopped sizzling through me enough to make me aware of my surroundings again.

Trey nibbled his way up my collarbone, along my neck and around to my ear, where he whispered that my little display had been wickedly sexy, and he was sure that our audience had found it arousing as well. Turning me around, he wrapped his arms around my waist, letting me see the various reactions to this display I had just unwittingly put on. My cheeks flamed as they all started to laugh and clap, but their obvious friendliness put me at ease. Turning back once again to the display case, Trey picked out the jewelry he'd decided on (surprisingly neither of the ones he'd 'tried on' me).

Loudly, he asked who was going to be the lucky person to pierce my rosy pink nipples, laughing as I flushed even harder.

It was to no one's surprise that the young woman drew the short straw and was granted the opportunity to bedeck me with my new jewelry. Introducing herself as Zoe, she led me to a work station near the center of the room, giving me all the precautionary information and advice as she set up her equipment. Telling me to take a seat, she zipped into the back room to get the rings, smiling when she returned and saw me still standing there, quivering a little.

Calmly she sat down on the exam-like table, and pulled me down beside her. Her cool fingers clinically caressed and prodded my still-exposed breasts as she matter-of-factly explained exactly what she would be doing during every step of the procedure. I tried to ignore that it was a woman who was touching me, and Zoe's professional attitude luckily made it easier. And while she may not have paid any attention to the fact that her fingers were making my nipples hard as bullets, but every man in the room, Trey included, was throbbingly aware of my inadvertent reaction to the stimulation.

Breaking out the wipes, Zoe cleaned and prepared my breasts for their piercing, frowning slightly as my quivering worsened. I was nervous as hell and it showed. Every second closer to actually doing this was making me shake even harder in a combination of fear (from the pain) and anticipation (of finally having it done). No matter how Zoe tried to relax me, nothing was working.

My laughter had an edge to it when I said that maybe I should have gotten drunk first. Zoe quickly informed me that that was a lousy thing to do, as it actually made the situation worse. What I needed was just something to take my mind off of it, obviously. Eyeballing Trey, standing next to me with his hand on my shoulder, she flashed back to my reaction to his kiss. With a smile, she tugged me up off the table and pushed Trey down onto it instead.

Trey's hands guided my hips as Zoe backed me up onto his lap, the necessary spread of my legs showcasing my stockings and garter belt to our spellbound audience. Chuckling in surprised appreciation, she skimmed her fingertips over the little purple satin bow, merely raising an eyebrow when I hissed and jerked back, unused to such attentions from a member of my own sex.

This action placed my slick, throbbing pussy squarely over Trey's stiffening cock. As his bulge pressed into my bare pussy, I rubbed my twitching clit against the seam of his zipper, back arched and breasts thrust out, making Zoe grin in satisfaction. Nodding to Trey to keep going, she once again wiped me down with sterile swabs, prepping the rings and laying out all her equipment close at hand.

12