Trey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, carefully, Trey slid me along the length of his hard dick, feeling the material of his pants getting wetter and wetter with my increasing arousal. The slight back-and-forth motion had the effect of pushing my skirt up over my hips, exposing more and more of me, much to the enjoyment of the men watching, almost breathless. As my wet, shaved pussy slipped into view, a collective groan emanated from our voyeurs.

Dropping his head back in pleasure at the heat pulsating from my slick lips, he moaned as they caressed his length. Leaning past me to whisper into Trey's ear, Zoe's fingers grazed my stocking top, making me shudder involuntarily. I felt Trey shifting beneath me, then with a gasp of shocked pleasure, I felt him lift and settle me on his full length, pushing deep into me, my sensitive skin so attuned to my lover's shape. The world melted away around me; the only things I was aware of were Trey's body and mine as they shifted and rocked together, gently pulsing and throbbing, movements minimal given the situation, but intensely pleasurable nonetheless.

I never really noticed the quick pinches of pain in my nipples as Zoe adorned me with the rings that Trey had picked out, sliding the bars through my tender skin, locking them into place, and swiping everything clean once again. Softly, slowly Trey and I continued to rock, barely moving, the muscles deep inside me stroking and caressing him as he pulsated inside me, shooting me full of thick, creamy cum, making me moan and gasp, glowing with pleasure.

Slowly, ever so slowly I came back down to earth, Trey's magnificent ebony cock still buried deep inside me, our combined cum dribbling out of my stretched pussy, the labored breathing of our audience a testimony to the sensual spell we had woven. Gently, still caught in the sweet, tender web of our lovemaking, Trey and I disentangled and fixed our clothing, unable to keep our hands, lips, bodies off of each other. I tossed a handful of bills at Zoe, softly telling her to keep the extra as a well-deserved tip.

Leaving my white breasts still exposed to the night air, he bundled me into his truck, the gentle motion of walking making my new jewelry sway against me, the metal design cool as it beat a gentle tattoo against the underside of my nipples, the slight weight causing a mildly stinging sensation which went straight to my cream-filled pussy.

Taking extreme care not to hurt me as he buckled me into my seat, Trey leaned down and softly kissed the skin just above each puncture, knowing from experience how painful these first few days would be. He gently stroked my thigh as we drove back home, his tender touch soothing me, his gaze sliding frequently to where my new jewelry gleamed in the soft dash lights.

He treated me like a queen the entire way, opening the truck and house doors for me, hands on my waist, guiding me, helping me. When we got back in the house, the first thing he did was pull me into the bathroom, turn on the vanity lights and stand behind me, cupping my breasts, admiring his choice of adornment for my body, knowing full well that my new jewelry would mark me as his for having picked it out for me just as clearly as the necklace that I was never without. Both were entwined with dragons, which he whispered were my guardians for when he couldn't be there for me. I melted into his embrace, tears flooding my eyes, my heart both filling and breaking at this sweet, sexy man's words.

He undressed me there in the brightly lit bathroom, slowly divesting me of my clothing, kissing and licking my skin everywhere that he exposed it. The visual stimulation of his dark skin contrasting with mine combined with the welcome feel of his touch sent me over the edge, and I shivered through an orgasm right there as he watched, my juices soaking everything in sight, making his dark fingers shine.

Turning me around, he set me on the edge of the vanity, lifted my legs up around his hips, and slid full length into me in one long, deep stroke. I pulled him close and we kissed and murmured meaningless words, content to make love, letting our emotions roll between us, staving off tomorrow by drawing out time tonight.

Eventually we made it to the bed, where we soothed and cuddled and kissed, holding each other all through the night, cherishing our last hours together. I loved touching and holding him in my sleep, feeling his arm curl around me or his hand rest against me. We woke periodically throughout the night, and invariably would curl up into each other, caressing, stroking, and eventually making love.

When morning broke, we cuddled before showering together, each contact a bittersweet reminder of how we wanted this brief interlude to last forever. When Trey finally picked up his bag to walk out, I bit my lip, tears trembling on my lashes. Setting his bag down, he pulled me into his arms, holding me close, whispering his love for me, kissing me over and over. He'd step away, pick up his bag, then put it down again, pulling me back into his arms. Over and over we did this, neither one of us ready to end our idyllic retreat.

When Trey finally made it to his truck and drove off, I broke down and sobbed my heart out, wandering from room to room, looking for him everywhere. I felt like my soul had been ripped out, that the biggest part of me was missing. I knew my life would never be the same, no matter if I stayed in my marriage or set out on my own. I just had to decide which to do...

12