Tri Delt's Charity Auction Ch. 01

Story Info
Charity auction for a great cause.
5.1k words
4.43
29.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Future Female Leaders of America Charity Auction: pt 1

'Just a quick walk from the Eco-lab to the house' thought young Sara Nelson, finishing out her class week a little later than normal on a Friday. Normally she was out by 2, but as she had to be at the house at 4, she spent a little more time in the Ecology lab, working on an assignment due the next week. But now it was off to the house, for a meeting with the house mom and sorority president Casey. What for, she had no clue.

As a newly minted full fledge member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, 19 year old Sara Nelson finally felt good about where she was going. Sure, the rush parties, initiation rituals and probationary period for her entire first semester were a little bit...eye opening, for her. But she knew it would all be worth it, being a member of the 'Tri Delt's'.

This made the initiation process and her 'rush tasks' easier than they could have otherwise been. Of course, almost all the things she was required to do were things she had done before. But there was always a twist. From the first official party as pledges, where each new girl had to provide photo evidence of sucking a cock while at the party, to returning home with various 'scavenger items' on the once per semester scavenger hunt. Her items list included 8 items, only two of which were hard to get: a pair of underwear off a student at school, and a used rubber with cum inside it. Each new member had that item on her list. The 'lingerie mile' was easier on her than some of the other girls, due to her athletic build and background. All the new girls had to go for a run in nothing but bra and panties. Of course, there were other members of the sorority with them, but they were clothed normally and mainly there to make sure the girls couldn't just get it over with as fast as possible.

Perhaps the hardest task for her was being lined up in the day room on one of two beds, with the other 11 members of the pledge class laying on their backs across the beds, while other members of the sorority played musical chairs with their faces. Over the course of an hour, she lost count on the number of girls who had sat on her face, forcing her to kiss and lick their most intimate parts. Some were at least cordial with her treatment...while others took great pride in rubbing their pussy and ass good and hard over her young and almost innocent looking face. She vividly remembered one of the seniors taking heart in the fact that this would be the next to last time she would get to dish out this treatment (spring rush was really going to get it bad). The order "get your tongue up my ass, slut!" coming from Mindy still rang fresh in Sara's mind, as she thought back to 'musical chairs night' at the house.

It was almost a relief when she only had to lick the ass of one of the members of their 'brother fraternity' after the fall formal. The pre-formal directive given to all probies that 'full members can do whatever they want with their dates, but 'probies' do exactly what they're told', told her everything she needed to know about what was coming that night. At least her date for the formal, Devin, was nice enough to make sure he washed really well, and even used lube when taking her ass later that night. Thinking back to it, for only being the second time she had her ass fucked, it really wasn't that bad. She almost orgasmed from it, and would have, had Devin taken a little longer than 5 minutes to cum while he was in her ass.

In the few months since, things had died down on the fulfillments of 'must-do' directives from the other members of the sorority. Of course they all had to do these things. It was just her turn. Once the major milestones were hit, the rest of the sorority really did open up and accept the new members with open arms. Once the new semester started, her name was taken off the probationary list, and placed in full standing with Delta Delta Delta. She was in...finally made it!

So as she walked through the side door to the 2 story brick house, she didn't think twice about the reason for the meeting this after. After all, she got to be part of a charity auction benefitting future girls, in the form of scholarships paid directly from the auction. Making her way to the lower den, she noted that 3 of her pledge class members were already present and seated in some of the overstuffed chairs prevalent in the den, leaving a few empty spots, while the sorority president, house mom and a middle-aged man she had seen at the fall formal were sitting in office style chairs that were brought in from the two offices in the next rooms.

"Ah Sara, good to see you! Glad you could join us" the house mom, Janet Taylor chimed in as soon as Sara dropped into a cushioned chair right beside one of the couches.

The layout of the room was pretty simple, a couple couches lined either wall, with a cluster of overstuffed chairs in a semi-circle facing a large projection screen. The 'panel' of the prez, house mom and middle aged man were seated with their backs to the screen, facing the girls.

Tri Delt president Casey Morgan began without any further delay.

"Jamie, Heidi, Kristin and Sara, you will ALL be taking part in our semi-annual charity auction. The date for it is March 4th...right at 3 weeks from today. So make sure to clear your calendar for the ENTIRE weekend."

Her natural pause gave one of the girls a chance to ask a quick question.

"The weekend before, or THAT weekend?" came the quick interrogative from Heidi.

An even toned response of "that weekend" came from Casey, before she continued

"The charity auction is our largest fundraiser of the semester, and is THE main reason that we are able to provide scholarships to future students here at the university. So we're always looking for ways to up our goals from the year before. Or at least not...lose any ground, financially."

House mom Janet chimed in "It might be a little optimistic thinking we'll outperform last year. Sadie, Falma, Elysse and Annika were huge hits. But we remain hopeful..."

The next 2 minutes were full of minutia, with Casey explaining the time, venue, who would likely be there, etc. It was only at the end of her explanation, that Sara noticed that Casey had never said exactly what they would be auctioning off. It appeared at least one other girl had noticed this, as she got the same confused look from Kristin as she figured she had on her face. That was when Kristin chimed in with a question.

"What...what exactly are we auctioning off? Are there donated items, events tickets...I guess I just haven't heard that part yet."

Casey's answer came back as if it was the most normal question in the world

"Oh we're auctioning you off. All of you...for a night, or a weekend."

Her answer catches the group of you off guard. You expected some of the rush tasks from your probationary period, but not actually being sold to the highest bidder. Not now, anyway... Now that you're full fledged members.

Janet picked that time to chime in.

"You seem confused, and that's perfectly normal. But this is something that we've done for close to 20 years, and it has the direct benefit of sending girls to college, that otherwise might not be able to afford it. Think of it as philanthropy. The most philanthropic thing you've probably done to this point in your life, actually. Last spring's auction brought in almost 60 thousand dollars, and was a record for auction proceeds. Now, obviously there are rules to what can and can't be done to you, and that's what part of this meeting is for."

At that, she finished her mini speech, an gave a small wave toward the male member of the audience

"Girls, this is Daniel, and he is the chapter administrator of our brother fraternity. Given the fact that he is a male, he has some insight into what will bring value in this sort of auction...and what we can skip over. Oh, and before any of you ask, yes this is a requirement. It is in the contract that you signed that took you off of probationary status."

Giving the 4 of you a quick once over look, before extending her left arm to the girl to your farthest right, her left, Jamie.

"Jamie, why don't you lead us off? Tell us what you enjoy sexually, what you're good at, what any guys might have given you compliments on, etc."

At the sudden attention on her, Jamie's face goes from still soaking in the situation, to sudden shock. Her eyes go large, and her mouth freezes in the open position for what seems like a full minute. In reality it has been only a few seconds before Daniel chimes in.

"Are you doing alright? A bit shy because I'm in the room? Because I can assure you, I've been to about a dozen of these meetings, miss. So don't be shy."

The now barely unfrozen Jamie tries her hardest to maintain her composure

"I um, I've...I like sex...obviously, I mean I like all the...normal positions. I guess I like giving head, and getting...well you know...that returned. I like to.."

Seeing that she was really having trouble articulating, Daniel decided to help her out.

"Here, I'll ask some questions, and you can answer the for me. How's that?"

Seeing her nod a yes, he jumps right in

"How many guys have you had sex with at school?"

Her answers come with each question "4 so far"

"You said you enjoy sucking cock. Do you enjoy taking control while sucking, or having a guy fuck your mouth?"

"I've never had the sec...I mean my mouth fucked. I've always been in control for that."

"Have you ever had more than one guy at once?"

"No...never more than one"

"Where's your favorite place for a guy to cum?"

"In me, or in my mouth"

"Are you on birth control?"

"Oh yes!"

"Have you ever had a guy cum on your face, tits, stomach, or ass?"

"Yes on my stomach and ass..not the other two."

"Have you ever had your ass fucked?"

"No, one guy tried, but it..it didn't fit."

"Have you ever been tied up, handcuffed, blindfolded or gagged?"

"Nooo. None of that."

"Are you willing to have your ass fucked? I only ask because that would make you a '3 hole girl' and those normally sell for more."

"I uh...I guess. If he can fit and it doesn't hurt too bad."

"Noted. Must ensure that you're well lubed and prepared."

"Are you willing to let a potential buyer tie you down, handcuff you, spank you, blindfold, etc?"

Her answer came slower "ummmmm no. I don't think I can do that."

"Ok, easy enough. By the time we leave, I want you to think of a 'stage name' that we will use while you're being auctioned, and for the period of time that you agree to be auctioned for. Ok?"

"Ye...yes. Ok"

"Good, now go ahead and strip, so we can see the full package here."

Motioning with his pen toward the open area in front of her chair. The same pen that was jotting down notes when she answered, now took a more sinister tone, as it was the physical cue for her to strip for the audience and show herself to them.

Jamie pushes her way out of her chair until she's standing tall in front of it. Her full frame now in view, standing a shade under 5'5" and measuring maybe 120-130 pounds at absolute most. She has a somewhat athletic build that fills out her jeans nicely. The first item to come off is her sweater, leaving behind a white tank top and bra, holding in her 36D chest. Her 'girl next door' looks and blonde hair, makes her next 'task' seem a bit more out of place. Her facial expression even looks a bit pouty as she pulls the tank top up over her and off, before being tossed on the arm of her chair. Next come her jeans, after stepping out of her shoes. A button undone, a zipper pulled down, and they're coming down her legs, finishing in her standing on each leg with her opposite foot, pulling each leg free.

"Hold up there for a second Jamie" comes an instruction from Janet.

Casey pulls out her cell phone, flipping to her camera, before looking up at Jamie, with the instruction to 'stand still'.

Her first picture is simple, standing straight, facing the camera in her bra and bikini cut panties. The ones after are a blur of commands from Casey, while snapping 'catalog photos'.

"Cup your tits in your bra, and blow me a kiss. Hook your thumbs in the waistband of your panties. Put one hand over your pussy, the other over your chest, and look surprised. Now hands on your hips...give me that power shot. Now turn around and stand as tall as you can. Good. Now bend over, show me that rear shot."

After being put through the poses in just her bra and panties, Jamie thought maybe, just maybe she got off lucky and wouldn't have to do it all again naked. She was wrong.

Janet chimed in as soon as Jamie stood back up

"Go ahead and get the rest off hun." Comes the simple command.

A shaky Jamie unclasps her bra, back still turned to her panel of judges, before she shakes it down her arms and tosses it to the chair. The panties come next, trying hard not to bend over too far as she loses them too, before kicking them off her feet, into a pile on the chair.

All three of you have been watching intently as she's put through her modeling session for the camera. Heidi looks particularly flustered from the show, while Kristin is soaking it in, almost glued to her chair...possibly dreading her turn. Now Sara on the other hand, seems to be lost in another way. Right hand resting firmly in her lap, between her legs. The look of a woman possessed by what she sees, or perhaps what she's hearing, in the orders that Jamie has been getting.

Casey's voice breaks young Sara's concentration as she hears her issuing pose commands to the shy young 19 year old. The commands come quick, with the only sounds of a cell phone camera, and shuffling of feet as the girl responds to the pose commands.

"Hands on your hips, cocked to your left a little bit. Spread your feet a little bit. I want to see some lips showing. Good. Now cup the tits again. Really push those out, they're you're best asset. Tweak your nips so we can see it. Good. Now get your feet spread wider...keep going, about 3 feet apart. There, that's good. Now cup the tits again. Good. Next one we're going to have you put a hand on your pussy, while you suck your other index finger. Good. Turn around, let's see that ass again. Use your hands at the bottom of those cheeks to 'shelf' them up a little bit. Nice, now bend over, with your hands on your tits. Good girl. Now get a hand right on your clit. Perfect. Ok, next one I want both hands on your ass cheeks, and give yourself a good spread. We want to see it ALL."

One last click signaled her 'modeling' session to be complete.

"Ok, come up here close" comes Daniel's direction.

His eyes look her over the entire time as she walks up to him, feeling more confident now. His hands grab ahold of her hips as soon as she's in range, pulling her in. His hands go up and down her legs, grabbing tight on the backs of her legs, on her ass, her hips, even holding her by her sides, before reaching up to fondle and squeeze her firm young tits. His fingers find her nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb until they're hard nubs again. Once they're hardened, he pulls at them, pinches and rolls each in turn, eliciting a physical response from her. Letting go of her breasts, his hands move to her waist. One hand roams around to her left butt cheek, as the other goes right between her legs, to feel at her slit. Unceremoniously he taps the inside of her right leg, signaling for her to kick that foot out a bit more for him to have access. He draws his finger against her slit, feeling her juices collect on the length of his index finger, before turning it and sliding it up inside her. He feels her body slump onto his as he dips his finger inside her, as her breathing becomes labored. He gives her 3 long slow thrusts with the digit, before pushing his middle finger in alongside. Continuing to feed two fingers into her, he feels her slump further against his hand holding her up. This continues for the next 30 seconds to a minute, before he withdraws the fingers from her completely. Letting her adjust to being empty again, he grabs the other hip and spins her around so her butt is at eye level. One hand moves to her back, pushing he over, so he can see a close up view of her most intimate parts. Both hands go to her cheeks, spreading her lewdly open for his 'inspection'.

"Great looking pussy, Jamie. And this little backdoor looks like it's never been touched." Brushing a thumb on her tight little puckered ring as he finishes his statement.

Leaning toward Janet and Casey, he dryly remarks

"Put her in the catalog as the 'wholesome good girl. You know the deal, only one bf through high school, just learned about new things sexually, anal virgin...that type." His grip on her cheeks releases, giving one cheek a pat, before telling her to stand up.

"Very nice, Jamie. Go ahead and take your seat again. But stay nude."

The next two girls go about their interview process in much the same way, with slightly different variations in their answers and their poses. Kristin took a bit more time revealing herself, but by the time Dave got his hands on her, she had warmed up significantly. Her response that she would in fact be willing to let a potential buyer tie or cuff her pleased the 'interview panel'. Kristin was also the smallest girl in the group, barely over 5'0" tall, and maybe 100 pounds at most. Her petite body type generally goes over well at this event, or so said Janet, when Kristin finally stripped nude. That and her puffy nipples, made her look younger than her age of 19, made her a sure shit at the auction.

"It's a shame you're not offering this too" tapping a finger on her tight anal ring, Daniel mused.

Kristin's answer made perfect sense to him, but still he knew just from seeing her tiny little ring, that it alone would probably bring in another thousand dollars. Alas, being an anal virgin, and planning to save that for after marriage seemed to be a noble goal.

Heidi on the other hand answered yes to almost every question asked during her interview, and couldn't get her yoga pants and sweatshirt off fast enough. The eagerness she showed in her interview and photo session matched Sara's feelings exactly. By the time Heidi was nude, Sara was openly rubbing herself through her tight fitting sweats. Heidi ad-libbed a few more poses for her photo session, dipping 2 fingers in her pussy while she was bent over, looking away from the camera, as well as a pic of her sucking those same fingers, while spreading her prominent vaginal lips open wide for the camera.

Every part of her made men look. In her normal outfits for class, she would have loose fitting shirts and sweatpants or jeans on, so she didn't have everyone staring at her. Even today she was wearing a loose fitting shirt, to go along with her yoga pants. As soon as it left her body, her hours in the gym showed off, as her flat stomach and prominent 34C breasts came into view, hidden only by her bra. The dark brunette with piercing eyes looked even more like a huntress in her natural habitat, as she lost articles of clothing. The piercing eyes looked almost mean or menacing while clothed in non-conforming articles, now almost dared any of her interviewers to look away. Her look was one of pure sex, leaving nobody wondering about what she is most useful for.

By the time she was called up for her close-up look, she was wet to the point of leaking her juices and coating the inside edges of her lips. It took a surprising amount of composure from Daniel not to go further than to just finger the young coed. Especially when she rode his fingers, holding onto his wrist, letting him know she wanted more. Before she was dismissed back to her seat, she bent down to suck his fingers clean, showing off her oral skills.

12