Tri-ethereal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

"Oh John," he said. "Are you and Johanna finished union? I can come back." He is one of the few Unamorphs who respect my and Johanna's privacy.

"Yes Lord Kennington we're finished," I answered him.

"I was expecting to see Johanna. I thought that you and she would wait a while before you went through union."

"I asked her to let me come out so that we can get my sentencing over with. I figured then maybe we would have some time alone."

"That's why I'm here. I've just come from speaking with Lord Kartier. I have good news and bad news."

Then he turned and hollered at the door, "Guard!"

There was no response. He hollered again, "Guard!"

"Yes my Lord," he said as he entered our cell.

"Remove the manacles and chains from the prisoner."

"My Lord, Count Strydamu has strictly ordered me not to remove the manacles and chain . . ."

"And I have just come from speaking with Lord Kartier. He has issued orders to remove them. Here."

Lord Kennington handed a rolled up paper to the guard. He opened it and read over it briefly. Then he began to remove the chains from our body.

When he finished Lord Kennington said, "This Trimorph is not to be disturbed for any reason. Is that understood?"

"Yes my Lord," he bowed slightly. "What shall I tell the Count, my Lord?"

"You don't need to tell either him or Lord Clyton anything. Post the paper you have in your hands on the door. That should be sufficient."

"Yes my Lord."

"I'm going to periodically visit the prisoner. If either John or Johanna reports to me that their body has been abused in any way I'm going to hold you personally responsible. Is that clear?"

"Yes my Lord."

"Now leave us."

"My Lord are you sure that's safe? This is a Trimorph who has just been found . . ."

"I said leave us!"

"Yes my Lord." The guard bowed slightly and quickly left our cell.

"First the good news. I have a blanket for you and some clothes from your room. Here."

He handed me the clothes; I put the blanket on the bed.

"Can Johanna hear me or is she in deep transition?"

"Tell him that I can hear him John and I am grateful for the clothes and the blanket."

"She said to tell you that she is thankful, my Lord." I started to dress.

"Yes, well Lord Kartier has issued a temporary stay in your banishment -- until you appear before His Majesty King Andrew."

He paused. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I knew the rest of his news could not be good.

He told us that King Andrew will probably, reluctantly follow the will of his subjects. He favors our release. But he is in a dilemma. He also believes in obedience to the law -- even if the law is wrong.

Our status as a Trimorph has become a political hot potato. Most Unamorphs and commoners want me and Johanna executed or cast out of Tri-ethereal into unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal.

The king can pardon us but he knows that a two/thirds majority of the royal council can override any decision he makes. Right now there enough Lords in the royal council to grant us the "privilege" of unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal over death but not enough to prevent an override of the king's pardon. It seems that some Lords will vote to save us from death but not to see us pardoned.

To keep peace in the kingdom means we have to be banished into unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal.

He did offer us a ray of hope though. He said that Lord Kartier said that if I and Johanna ever figure out how to return from exile then that would be a sign that we were "forgiven" and we would then be accepted as loyal subjects of the King. Lord Kartier also said that our return would also greatly help to overthrow all the corrupt anti-Trimorph laws.

Publicly Lord Kartier has to remain neutral on the issue because of his position. Tri-etherealian etiquette demands that the king's Chief of Staff not take sides in controversial issues.

But privately he hopes that all the anti-Trimorph laws get repealed. He believes it is unjust to discriminate against someone solely on their looks, beliefs, political persuasion and things of this nature. In fact, he and Lord Kennington are the main promoters behind those who want to get them repealed -- although Lord Kartier only offers covert support.

In the meantime, Johanna and I must face exile.

But this is what Count Strydamu is counting on -- hoping really -- that our appeal will fail. He is also counting on the fact that no one has ever returned from unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal.

I asked Lord Kennington when he thought I should go before the court for my official sentencing. But he told me that the court was in recess at this time and would not reconvene until later this afternoon.

It seems Count Strydamu had some important business to attend to with Lord Clyton. But Lord Kennington said that he knows what that business is and he intends to do something about it before the day is over.

Right now Lord Wyatt, the secretary of the royal council, is convening the royal council to obtain a vote on whether or not the Count can be admitted. But when the vote is taken both Lord Kennington and Lord Kartier are going to vote no. Between the two of them they carry considerable influence, enough to prevent his being elected.

There are 45 Lords, one for each of the 30 districts of Tri-ethereal and 15 for the various offices, such as Keeper of the Records, Keeper of the Treasury, the sheriff of Tri-ethereal, etc.

Lord Kennington and Lord Kartier already have 25 Lords ready to vote no. They only need five more votes and they are sure to get that as soon as Lord Kartier announces his intentions to vote no. Actually, they only need a simple majority but if they can get a two/thirds majority then not only would that prevent him from becoming Lord, it would also get him removed as Presiding Officer. Neither he nor Lord Kartier want monsters like him in the royal council.

What the Count and Lord Clyton don't know is that both Lord Kennington and Lord Kartier know that they have been secretly assaulting Melissa. According to the official records, Melissa is just an ordinary commoner. No one is supposed to know that she is a Trimorph.

But about six months ago Lord Kennington became suspicious as he only saw her about every other day -- Lord Clyton has her follow him to the royal council. Knowing Trimorph union must take place at a maximum of every sixteen hours, he figured out why. Then when Melissa was alone, he asked her whether or not she is a Trimorph. She of course confirmed her status.

After further questioning by Lord Kennington, she revealed what Lord Clyton and Count Strydamu were doing to her. She also told Lord Kennington that Lord Clyton threatened to behead her if she ever told anyone of his assaults on her.

Lord Kennington took the information to Lord Kartier. The two of them were trying to figure a way to protect Melissa and Melyssan from them, without revealing that she is a Trimorph, when I and Johanna came upon the scene.

What the Count and Lord Clyton don't realize is that they cannot execute her or banish her for then their hiding the fact that she is a Trimorph will become known. It is a violation of Tri-etherealian law to hide the identity of a Trimorph. There is also a very good chance that their depravity will become known.

By the way, when the question came up about my status, Lord Kennington just denied that he knew that I am a Trimorph. Then he just defied anyone to call him a liar. There was no evidence that he knew of Johanna's existence.

Like I said, he carries considerable influence with the royal council. I just wish it were enough to prevent my and Johanna's banishment. It is one thing to be able to persuade the Lords to vote against Count Strydamu's admission into the royal council. It is an entirely different thing to vote to help out a Trimorph.

Anyway, he and Lord Kartier are going to use their concealment of Melissa's status to protect her. They are going to offer them a choice. Leave her alone and keep silent about her status, or reveal that she is a Trimorph so that she too can be either banished into unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal or executed.

They cannot choose the latter for then Lord Clyton will loose what little influence he presently has in the royal council and the Count will be arrested for violating the law. As royalty, Lord Clyton has immunity from such laws. But Count Strydamu is a civil aristocrat and does not have immunity from any law.

Lord Kennington is then going to let Melissa and Melyssan use my and Johanna's room for a living quarters. Johanna and I are extremely happy for Melissa and Melyssan.

Lord Kennington then left me and Johanna alone to attend the royal council. He told me not to call the guard when I was ready. He would come for me when the court reconvened. I heard him again give orders to the guard that I was not to be disturbed.

He is the kindest and gentlest Tri-etherealian I know.

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers