Tri-ethereal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

I asked her from where she got the clothing. She said that one of the servant girls donated the clothing. When I informed her that John would need some clothes for himself she seemed puzzled -- very puzzled -- but said that he need not worry. One of the male servants was sure to donate some to him. She asked me his size and I told her that he was about the same size as me. I advised her that John would need the clothing before the night is over. She told me that she would bring some clothes for John when she returned.

She looked around the room, as though she were looking for someone or something. Then she and the other servants left.

I stripped down and climbed into the warm, invigorating water. Ohhhhh! It was wonderful. The only thing better than it I think is union. I lay in the water rubbing our body with the wash cloth until the water was cold. Then I got out and got dressed. The dress is much nicer than any dress I have ever owned.

I went to the book shelf and started reading some of the titles of the books. Most of them appeared to be fictional stories. While I was doing that Lora re-entered, carrying some clothes for John. She collected the wet towels and my dirty clothes. She told me that my clothes would be washed and returned to me in a couple of days. She asked me if there was anything I needed. I told her no.

Then the three male servants entered and scooped out the bath water, pouring it out of a hole in the wall of the bathing room. When they finished they left. Lora looked around the room again for whatever she was looking for and then followed them out. Her actions made me wonder whether she was looking for my counterpart.

I was left alone to ponder the events of the last several hours.

There was a small table and chair near the bed. I decided to setup John's chess set for him. While doing so he came out of deep transition.

"Johanna where are we and where did you get the clothes you're wearing?" he immediately asked.

My first thought was to joke with him and tell him that I broke out of prison. But I knew he wouldn't believe me.

"Oh John you really missed all the action. Mr. Strydamu got some commoners together and they stormed the prison. They wanted to kill us. But Sir Glauco broke us out before they could to get us."

"Yeah right and I'm the new king of Tri-ethereal. So tell me, where are we and where did you get the clothes you're wearing?"

"No really. There was a riot and Lord Kartier and Lord Kennington thought it best if you and I were removed from the prison for our safety."

"You're not just putting me on, telling me some fantastic story, are you? Trimorphs aren't supposed to lie you know."

"No really John. They got Sir Glauco to break us out of prison. But you'll never guess where we are."

"Duh! That's what I asked you darling."

"Come on John take a guess."

"We're in King Andrew's castle."

"Close. King Andrew is in Lord Wilson's district visiting with his sick mother. He should be back in a day or so. We're in Queen Marina's private residence. But you want to know the best part?"

"What's that?"

"Queen Marina doesn't want us to go back to prison. She thinks it's too dangerous. So, we're going to be here for a while, at least until the danger is past."

"That's great!"

John and I continued to talk for about an hour. I gave him a more detailed description of what happened. He was thankful that I managed to bring his chess set.

When I revealed to him how wonderful it was to take a bath in warm water he said that he would be sure to take one tomorrow. I told him about Lora and he wanted to know if she had some clothes for him. I told him that his clothes were on the bed, that one of the male servants donated something for him to wear. I also told him that Queen Marina wanted us to repair the books in her library. He said that he would get started the first thing in the morning.

The events of the last several hours left me exhausted. I was also anxious to go through union on a bed of goose feathers. When I asked John if he was ready he said that he couldn't wait. He wanted to experience union in a bed of goose feathers also.

I took off my clothes and lay down on the goose feather bed. Then I pictured John's naked body in my mind's eye. Within seconds I could feel him penetrating me . . .

To be continued . . .

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers