Triad Ch. 03

Story Info
Solidifying our FFM threesome.
5.7k words
4.8
40.1k
34

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

2010 continued.

We did make love two more times before we napped in each other's arms. We awoke about six o'clock and did our cookout. Anna and Abby each wore one of my t-shirts and nothing else. They took to flashing me their pussies and pulling the shirt tight across their excited breasts to tease me. I didn't keep my hands to myself to their delight.

After dinner we strolled down the beach for ice cream. The girls pulled on hot shorts that barely covered anything, and wore the same shirts with only one button holding the sides together. I was sure they'd get arrested for indecent exposure.

When we got back to my house, we made love again in a long languorous session that involved a lot of oral sex and a large number of female orgasms. I couldn't get enough of either woman, or they of each other and me. There was no favoritism, and if anything we each made sure to spread our attention to the other two. I'd never eaten that much pussy, tongued so deep into vaginas, or had two women in my bed with such passion and happiness.

Abby stayed overnight with us. I worried about what her parents would think. She was twenty, and certainly capable of making adult decisions, but still. I wondered if Don and Jean would ever talk to me again. They knew Anna was over. Maybe Abby could get away with the 'I fell asleep on the sofa' ploy.

While the two women went to sleep, I eventually got up. I nudged them into each other's arms, kissed them both, and then went out on the deck as they slumbered.

The Cape house is not near any center of major city lights, so on a clear night a billion or more stars are visible. The Milky Way stands out like a broad brush painted the stars across the otherwise midnight blue night. There's enough starlight to see where you're going. The whole scene makes one feel humble and spiritual.

I was alert and not the least bit sleepy. I was pumped up on some unknown energy. Part of what I felt was the utmost satisfaction sexually. Except for our barbeque and ice cream trip, we'd been making love since I got home from shopping. I'd never had a night like this, and I wondered if I ever would again.

I examined my feelings for each woman. Anna, I had a comfortable relationship with that had been going on for three years. I'd met the young starlet at a party in L.A. We'd hit it off, found each other fascinating, and started to date. She had just had her first major role as one of the supporting actresses in a B-grade action film, but got 'discovered' for better roles and had high aspirations. The day after we met, I suggested the just-named director ofPumpkin Man take a look at her for a role in the movie of my book. He did, and she ended up in a lead role. That cemented our relationship, and ultimately led to romance between us and my being her 'official boyfriend.'

I saw Anna every month or two, mostly on the west coast. I was back and forth from New York often, seeing my agent or her minions, advising on one of the movies based on one of my books, and schmoozing, as well as going to major Hollywood-related events that Anna attended. I became a 'known' on the red carpet, and her 'usual' escort -- her only boyfriend too.

Anna told me that one magazine or another pestered her weekly about when we'd get 'serious' or get married or have babies. She had a stock answer that we were exceptionally good friends, and didn't have any plans beyond staying that way. She'd often throw in a teaser, such as, 'Of course, that could change at any time.' She'd laugh and usually change the subject.

Anna and I were passionate. I did entertain marrying her, but she was on her own rocket ship, as I was, and Hollywood marriages were not they kind of things that tended to last forever. I believed in the 'forever' model. So did Anna.

We talked about all these things after we'd been going together for six months. We weren't coy with each other about our relationship. We both wanted something with the 'forever' stamp on it, were wary of a 'Hollywood marriage,' and wanted to be together on a permanent and forever basis once we did tie the knot. At that point, we were each prone to being pulled into some other part of the world for weeks on end. I even admitted that the temptations might be too much for both of us, and she agreed.

Despite agreeing to see others, neither of us did except on rare occasions when we needed a 'date' for some unique kind of party or event. Neither of us allowed the dates to become sexual. I guess we created a boundary there for ourselves. We were sort of saving ourselves for each other.

As I stared up at the stars, I brooded a bit about Anna's bisexuality -- and Abby's too. Anna had talked about other models of behavior, and I assumed that meant she had expanded her thinking beyond heterogeneous relationships to now include sapphic pleasure. Had Anna found something like that with a female friend or two around Hollywood? There was some of that going around according to the tabloids I scanned when in the checkout line at the market. How long had that been going on? I thought Anna shared everything with me, but maybe she didn't count same sex relationships. Was she faithful in that she'd not been with othermen, but she didn't count interactions withwomen?

I had no leanings towards other guys at all. I decided it didn't bother me if she liked other women, especially Abby. I didn't think of such relationships with the slightest jealousy. I wondered if she'd had a male friend, if I would feel differently. I'd ask her in the morning about this change in her preferences and what the background to what had happened that day. As a red-blooded male, watching Anna and Abby together was highly stimulating and erotic. I sensed the connection was new for each of them, but didn't want to divert what was going on to satisfy my intellectual curiosity with dumb questions.

I took a blanket to ward off some of the night chill and by starlight wandered down the path to the beach. I kept looking up at the night sky, and in doing so could feel some greater power of love infuse my body and soul.

I sat just above the high tide line wrapped in the blanket. I shifted my thinking to Abby -- beautiful, smart, eager, ambitious, loving, loveable Abby. I shook my head. I had done her such a disservice the past couple of years. Tears of regret formed in my eyes.

She'd loved me since she was at least twelve -- maybe even before then. Today had been monumental. The old image I had of the 'kid next door' coming over to 'play' with an 'adult' got blown away. She wasn't playing. She'd been in love with me for over eight years, more so with each passing year as she emotionally matured. Shit! I'd been the immature one. I had to admit that was one cause of my failed marriage.

I had kept thinking of Abby as a child and then as a young teen. Until I found her being sexual with Anna, I'd never updated my model of her to give her full adult status. Part of the shock I'd felt in those few minutes when I'd watched the pair was how out of date I'd been in my thinking about Abby. She could be loving ... and wildly sexual and passionate.

I'd watched Abby grow up -- snapshots taken over three months or so, once a year in the summers. I chastised myself for failing to keep up with real time. I resolved to apologize to her.

Lastly, and most difficult, I examined my thinking about how I felt about Abby. I again got tears in my eyes; so many that the stars faded into a watery blur. I loved Abby. I really loved Abby, and I wanted her in my life from that moment forward until the end of time.

I felt no conflict between loving Abby and loving Anna. I wanted both of them in my life for the rest of time, until I became one with all the stars along with them. I basked in that love on the beach and just appreciated over and over again where my life had brought me with the two of them.

I awoke to some tender kisses on my cheek. I was on my side, and I knew instinctively that I was outside and not in bed. I was on the beach. The sun was already up, but I'd covered my head with the blanket to try to preserve the darkness and get some sleep. I gradually recalled the night and my thoughts.

Abby knelt by my side. She was wearing one of my shirts, and she'd pulled the blanket back so she could kiss me.

I turned to her. "Abby, I love you. I have thought a lot about us overnight. I need to apologize for ..."

Abby kissed me. In a loving tone she said, "You have nothing to apologize for."

"But you've loved me for so long -- really loved me, and I was too thick to appreciate it until now. I treated it like a child's crush. I didn't realize the depth of it. I didn't realize how I felt until yesterday -- and more last night. I truly love you. I'm so sorry I held you off."

"Come inside. It's still chilly out here. Anna's still asleep, and I missed you in bed with us."

"Are you and she ..."

"Lovers? Yes, probably. Yesterday was a first for both of us. I've never done that before, and Anna hadn't either. We were overcome with our feelings for each other. You need to know that we don't exclude you from our feelings."

We trod through the sand, up to the house. I wrapped the blanket around both of us.

Abby said, "Lie on the sofa, and let me snuggle into you." She took off the shirt and yanked off the shorts I'd put on.

We got on the sofa and covered ourselves with the blanket. I felt like I was in heaven holding a nude angel with Abby snuggled against me. Soon, we both drifted off again.

I awoke to some tender kisses on my lips. I blinked my eyes open and stared at the beautiful nude body of Anna Pechet -- movie star and my lover -- and Abby's lover.

I smiled at her, "I love you."

Anna smiled back. "I missed you in bed. I know Abby went out a couple of hours ago to find you. I fell back asleep, and I guess you two did too."

"I did. We did. I went out of the beach to think about things. I have questions." I sounded uncertain about the responses I'd hear.

"I'm sure, but let me assure you that the answers are all good. I love you very much. I love Abby too."

From beside me Abby spoke, "And Abby loves Anna, and Abby loves Jim, and that's one-hundred percent each, totally and completely, without reservation or mental evasion."

I chuckled as I sat up, "This is a wonderful mutual admiration society. I love the two of you that way. You two were all I could think of on the beach last night. I was so happy, and I am so in love with both of you. I had a religious experience and you two were the center of it."

Those comments earned me several dozen kisses from each nude woman as they sat next to me.

I finally asked, "Is anyone hungry?"

"Coffee, please," Anna pleaded. I noted that she'd brought with her another of my shirts. She slipped it on, only using one button. God, these women were sexy.

Abby said, "Let's walk down to the restaurant for breakfast. We can talk along the way. I'm sure none of us feel like cooking and cleaning up."

A few minutes later, the three of us left the house and started to walk slowly along the tide line towards the boardwalk and concessions.

I turned to Anna as our footsteps reached the beach, "Bisexual?"

"Yesterday -- a first, and only with Abby. I couldn't resist her. I took the initiative in case you're wondering. Does it bother you?" I caught Abby leaning in to hear my reply. She was truly concerned.

"Not a bit. I love her too." Abby squeezed the hand she was holding to show approval of my remark.

I turned to Abby, "How about your bisexuality?"

"A first, although I thought a few times about experimenting at college. Anna was so easy to love and be with. It all seemed so natural and right. I worried about what you'd think, and whether I'd done something irreversible with you."

I asked Abby, "What about your parents? What will they think of me ... and you?"

Abby smiled, "They'll be happy for me ... my mom especially. She's known for years how I've felt about you, and how I've wanted to give myself to you. Don't worry. It's fine with them. I'll see them after we get back from eating."

I glanced at Anna. "What will they think about Anna and your feelings for her -- our threesome?"

Abby responded, "They're pretty modern. They have lesbian and gay friends in their circle, so my feeling amorous about a woman won't be a cause for trouble. They had a woman they deeply cared for when I was little too, so I suspect they might know part of this landscape. I'm not sure they were intimate, but she was like a member of our family for years. I'm sure it'll be OK."

I glanced back and forth between the two of them, squeezing the hands I held. "I want to marry the two of you."

Anna laughed, "That's illegal, although I want to marry the two of you too."

Abby said a humorous tone, "That does raise some concerns, and polygamy is illegal in this country."

Anna said, "We just do our own ceremony. I don't need a piece of paper from the state to make a commitment to both of you."

I spoke, "Anna, that could hurt your career. Think of the front page of every tabloid in the world."

Anna laughed, "It'll boost the amount I get for each film from this point on. Everyone will want to see if living with two other people has made me grow horns or warts or a second pussy. All I will be doing is glowing in the love I feel from the two of you."

I probed, "You and I had agreed that we'd just float along as special friends with benefits. Are you really ready to change that?"

Anna stopped us in the sand and moved in front of Abby and me. "Yes. Let me be clearer, I love you, and I want to commit to you, so YES!" She yelled out her answer to the morning, her shout carrying out across the water. "I love the two of you. I feel this is forever, but I've met dozens of other Hollywood types who said 'forever,' and are now divorced. I also don't need a piece of paper to say 'forever.' I tell you both now that I will love you forever."

Anna kissed Abby, and then kissed me. I pulled Abby to close the circle. I said, "Yes, I confirm my love for both of you, and my commitment for forever to each of you."

Abby said similar words and we started to walk again, now with my arms around each of my new wives.

I said with enthusiasm, "Let's go out later and buy rings."

Anna smiled, "Oh, that'll be so much fun. I can hardly wait until someone asks me what that ring means."

Abby bubbled, "What will you tell them?"

Anna laughed in her sparkly way, "That I got married over the summer."

"To whom," I probed, acting like a member of paparazzi by holding my cellphone in front of her face like a microphone.

"To the most wonderful man in the world AND the most wonderful woman."

"WAIT, Miss Pechet, do you mean to tell us that you are in some kind of plural relationship that's romantic AND sexual?" Abby probed, also role-playing.

"YES," Anna shouted again in glee. "Miss Reporter, I am in a beautiful and loving relationship with a man and woman, and we love each other all to pieces."

I laughed, "Well, that'll go over like a lead balloon over a glass greenhouse."

"Or a fart in church during the silent prayer," Abby chided.

Anna responded, "Oh, it'll be such fun. I propose we just tell it like it is. We don't need a story, only the truth."

I adopted the famous misquote fromA Few Good Men, "You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!"

We reached the breakfast place, and got sidetracked with menus and ordering.

After the waitress had left I suggested, "Anna, talk to your agent. Neither Abby nor I want to see you sabotage your career in some way. I know I can live with the appearance of things as they've been, or even something else. Please don't hurt yourself on our count."

Abby nodded, "I agree. I can just be one of your new girlfriends. I don't have to publicly be listed as your lover or spouse."

Anna thought and replied, "But I want to announce what my heart feels."

I pondered this and then spoke. "The tabloid media -- print and Internet -- think of a threesome as a singular event. I doubt they'd know how to handle one that exists steady state.

"Moreover, we will be apart or alone and away from each other part of the time. Anna, you'll be off doing films. Abby, you'll be at university. I may be on another European book and movie tour. It'll look strange to the press, and always give them fodder for scandalous headlines."

Anna said, "So what are you proposing?"

"I'm not sure, but TELLING the press what we're doing seems fraught with themmisinterpreting what we're doing. I'd rather SHOW them what we're doing, and of course I don't mean letting them into our bedroom unless we get copies of the videos." I grinned.

"But they'll figure out some of this and ask me ... or you," Anna stated, ignoring my attempt at humor.

"So we shrug and say 'Maybe' or 'Possibly' or some other evasive word, but we don't admit."

Abby said, "How long do we do this?"

I chuckled, "Well, one by one everyone will eventually figure out exactly what is happening, only the trickle of news will have been so uncertain and so slow that the story will have ceased to be front page news. Three people living comfortably together in a family setting will cease to be news the same way it is for a married couple. The only time things become news is weddings, funerals, births, and affairs. If you're doing none of those things, life is boring and the press will move on to the next celebrity who IS doing one of those things."

Anna thought a while. Our meals came, and we chatted about some other things.

Finally, Anna said, "I think I like that approach. We will have the rings; what do we say when someone asks us what it signifies?"

I smiled, "Oh, rings symbolize all sorts of things, Mr. or Miss Reporter: marriage, commitment, friendship, fashion, decoration, engagement, and all sorts of other things. Period. Full stop. End of answer."

"And the reporter persists."

"Next question. Let them wonder just how deep things are."

Anna laughed, "I get it. I'll do it."

Abby said, "So we can get and wear rings."

I nodded, "Of course. I will wear mine proudly, but the real significance of it will only dawn on people over time. I don't want to be a special news item inPeople magazine or the tabloid press, well maybe when we're celebrating our first twenty years together and have finally deigned to talk about what a successful plural relationship looks like."

Abby said, "What if someone asks Anna or me out?"

"What would you say if you were formally married?"

She held her hand up, pointed at her ring finger, and smiled, "I'd show the ring, and say, 'Sorry, I'm married.'"

I gestured that the statement would be precisely what I'd say.

Abby nodded. She then said, "Can we tell my parents?"

I thought, "And Anna's parents, and mine. I think we should have a commitment ceremony with them present. Do any of you agree?"

"Yes. You're so sweet to think of that. They will need some closure that our relationship isn't just some sexual lark we're on," Anna said. "I'll talk to my parents about what to say should anybody ask them."

"I agree."

"Do you want a Cinderella wedding? Lots of people, big cake with three figurines on top, a band, and so on?"

Abby shook her head. "I want ... I prefer a small family and close friends wedding. Very small. No ten thousand dollar dress. No three thousand dollar wedding cake. No five thousand dollar band. No caterers. I feel special right now; I don't need a large expensive party, but if you guys do I'll be there too."

I looked at Anna. She was smiling. She reached over and squeezed Abby's hand. "I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree. I'm already there; I just need to get used to what we've done."

12