Triad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked sheepish, "I have one more situation I worry about – Sean Jordan's wife. I feel I should apologize or say something to her if she's mad. She probably hates my guts about now; that's OK, but I don't want her to hate Sean's guts and do something like divorce him."

"Do you know her?"

"No, only from what Sean said. He loves her, I know."

"Ask him," Abby suggested.

"Really?"

"Text him and ask. Do it now before any situation with his family gets out of hand." Abby gestured at Anna's cellphone sitting on the coffee table.

Anna slowly picked it up, and then texted Sean: 'Feeling guilty about how your wife must feel about us. After some friction, I have reconciled with my partners, but how are you doing? They suggested I talk to her. I need to apologize to her. Ideas? Concerns? Love, Anna.'

A moment later, Anna's phone buzzed with a reply: 'Call. I'm at home with her. Skype or FaceTime so you can see each other. We're OK here. Love, S.'

Anna launched FaceTime on her iPhone, and placed the call to Sean. He answered right away, the picture waving around for a few minutes until he set his phone down. Abby and I were looking at Anna's phone, but were out of view.

"Hi Sean," Anna started as he appeared.

"Hi Anna. I'd like you to meet Tracy, my wife and the mother of my new son."

"Hi Tracy. I'm Anna, but I guess you already know that."

Tracy smiled as she came into view. She was holding a relatively newborn sleeping infant in her arms. I noted that she was a pretty woman, although we'd obviously caught her in the midst of her morning routine before hair and makeup.

Anna continued, "I wanted to apologize for the part I played in ... what went on in Costa Rica. I ..."

Tracy jumped in, "Anna, don't feel bad. It's OK. I am not feeling bad about it, and I knew it was likely when he went off to be in the movie with you. We talked about it, and he had my blessing to make love to you. The sexiest man in the world should be able to make love to the sexiest woman in the world, after all," she chuckled slightly.

"You're so forgiving," Anna said. "I'm just getting used to this."

"You live in a threesome, don't you?" Tracy asked.

"I do. We'd never had a transgression until this came up with my behavior with Sean. My partners also are right beside me." She aimed the camera around, and Abby and I waved at Tracy. Everyone said, "Hi," and Anna made introductions.

Tracy went on, "No one should feel badly about what happened between you two. Sean assured me he is not inclined to run off with you, although I might." She giggled. "We are still in love, and he loves our family. You love your friends apparently. Hopefully, you had good experiences with Sean in Costa Rica. No harm. No foul. He loved his romantic times with you Anna. Amen."

I took the phone out of Anna's hand and talked to Tracy. "Jim here. We were initially miffed at what happened and got angry over broken vows to each other. Abby and I are coming out the other side of that initial hurt, but the situation did catch us by surprise. How do you take it so easily? It might help us to know."

Tracy smiled. "For one, Sean is sexy. Of course, women will throw themselves at him, and sooner or later he's bound to succumb to the charms of one or more of them. He's also a horny male with lots of experience in seduction. A recognition of that likelihood helps. Then, there's the Hollywood lifestyle that condones sleeping around. Sean and I talked about it, and the easiest approach for me was to ask him just to not fall out of love with me – now us, and to sleep at home."

Sean suddenly appeared next to Tracy. He spoke, "I have assured Tracy that she is my first and final love of my life. I may develop warm affectionate feelings for others, like you Anna, but I will always come home. I told Anna that too. I wasn't trying to build expectations that there was anything else going on other than a close and intimate friendship while we were both away from home." Tracy nodded in agreement. Anna was nodding too.

I asked, "What if the two of them want to see each other again?"

Tracy laughed, "They do, for sure based on what I heard from Sean. That's fine with me. We have a nice home, guest room, and I hereby invite all of you for dinner or whatever sometime soon. I would love to meet Anna without the pressure of being at some awards event, and I want to meet Jim and Abby too – I love the books you've each written; you are so talented and my favorite authors. Sean said you live not too far from here when you're not out at your Cape home. Please come and visit."

"We would be honored," I said. "In the fall when we return to our normal or non-vacation routine." I passed the phone to Anna.

Tracy laughed, "You may be the ones with the normal life out there on the Cape. Hollywood is not noted for its normalcy."

The baby started to fuss. Tracy wrinkled up her nose. "Oops, time for a diaper change. Pee-ewe." Off to the side we heard, "I'll do it, Honey." Sean took the baby from Tracy's arms; she looked pleased and gave her husband a beautiful smile.

I said from the side, "That's really true love in my book."

"He loves his son, as do I – and we love each other. Don't worry about the past month, Anna. Come and see us. We'll end off now. He's all thumbs around the diaper table."

We bid goodbye and ended the video call.

Anna sat and put her face in her hands. Eventually, she sat up, "That was hard, at least initially. She's so nice. I had no idea."

"What kind of woman did you think Sean would marry?" Abby posed.

Anna nodded, "One like Tracy, I guess – beautiful, tolerant, and a free thinker. They've been married five years."

I added, "I do look forward to meeting them, and with all this background now, if you and Sean want to go off and rediscover sex in some form, you have my blessing."

Abby added, "Mine too, only take me with you."

12