Triad Project: An Elegant Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,387 Followers

Denise learned the hazards of banana dipping also. "Oh, shit!" she pronounced, when she pulled an empty fork from the fondue. Denise crawled over and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. Her robe gaped open as she leaned over, and provided a nice view.

I lost a strawberry - no, really, it WAS an accident - and asked the ladies what they'd like for a drink.

"I'm fine," said Denise, who was sipping more champagne.

"This isn't fair," cried Cheryl. "We've already got our drinks. I think you should have to kiss one of us."

"Or both of us," piped in Denise, surprising me.

"I believe I am willing to modify the rules in this case and accept that penalty." I turned to Denise and gave her a light kiss on the lips, just a hint of tongue on her top lip as I pulled away. I then turned to my wife, and gave her a long deep kiss.

Several more kisses were exchanged as we worked our way through the remaining fruit. By the last few pieces, virtually every one 'fell' off a fork. My kisses with Cheryl now included some pretty obvious groping inside her robe. Denise's kisses became more and more amorous, first adding a bit of tongue and a nibbled lip, then more tongue and longer duration. The final kiss, my hand was inside her robe, caressing her bare skin, from the edge of her breast, down her side, over and around her hips.

With the last of the dessert gone, I stood, unable to hide my obvious excited state. I refilled the champagne glasses, and cleared the table, returning with one more bottle, which I placed unopened in the ice bucket.

"That was the one of the most wonderful dinners I have ever had. Thank you." Denise proclaimed, half-drunk, leaning back against the couch, eyes closed, and robe lying completely open on one side.

"Steve, you have certainly earned a reward tonight," Cheryl added. "Thanks for the dinner and the clothes."

"And the clothes!" Denise sat up and leaned over, putting her hand on my shoulder, and gazing into my face continued, "Thank you for the outfits. I love them."

"You are very welcome, I'm just glad I can make you girls happy." I leaned forward and gave Denise another kiss, which she returned.

"That's it for my plans for the evening, what do you girls want to do, watch a movie?" I inquired.

"Oh, I'd just fall asleep," Cheryl muttered, "Let's do something else."

"Scrabble?" I asked.

"Oh, come on Steve, you always win the board games." Denise countered.

"I don't see anyone else making suggestions." I replied.

"Well you know," Cheryl said, "we gave you a show, I think you should give us one."

"Oh, c'mon, I didn't get anything new." I quipped.

"I'm sure Denise would like to see the 'new you'. Why don't you show her the posing routine I see you practicing in the bathroom."

"Yes! Please, I'd love to see just what I've been hearing all about." Denise spoke up. "C'mon, baby, show us what you got!" She did a bit of a shimmy, which opened her robe completely up.

"Well, Ok, but really there's not much to it. Give me a minute to get ready."

I retired to the living room where, amid the scattered ladies clothing, I pressed out some quick push-ups, and tried to generate a bit of a pump isometrically. When I could finally feel my muscles starting to tighten a bit I entered the family room.

I was currently down to about 8% body fat. Not quite contest potential, but certainly enough to show my cuts and six-pack. I went through a quick pose down, hitting a few standard shots, double biceps, most muscular, side biceps, and front lat spread, letting them see my chest, arms, abs and quads. I then turned and did a double biceps from the back, which I held for a long time, and then my favorite, the rear lat spread. I have a naturally wide body, and a huge back. When I hit the lat spread, blowing up my back to its fullest size, it looks like I'm taking up two zip codes. Coincidentally, my best showing muscle is probably calves. Just lucky genetically, mine look like two beer cans strapped to each leg.

I don't think even Cheryl had any idea of my muscularity. She never hits the gym with me, and has only seen me doing a pose or two in the mirror in the bathroom. I was holding the poses a long time, and now sweating and trembling a bit. Looking at the girls, I could tell they didn't know what to make of me.

I finished and started shaking out my arms and quads. I was cramping a bit on my left lat, and was massaging it out. At 6'1", 245 lbs. I'm not the biggest guy in the gym, but I'm sure I piss a few people off by being able to build mass so easy. I can only thank my parents.

I took up my seat between the ladies again, wearing not much more than them at this point.

Cheryl asked breathlessly, "Make a muscle again," staring at my arm.

A muscle usually means biceps, so I threw up a right biceps. I supinated my wrist to make it dance, then went back to a natural position and pressed out the hardest peak I could. She touched it tentatively, then strongly. She clung to it with both hands. "I didn't know...It's bigger than my leg." Probably close. At just over 20 inches it was probably as big as our tiny friend Marisa's waist.

"Do that back thing again," Denise pleaded.

I placed my hand just below my lats, then flexed hard. She ran her hands from shoulders down the central column to my lower back, then wide across my back. She reached through my arms trying to reach around my chest. She couldn't even reach both nipples. I could feel hers however, digging into my back as she hugged me tight.

Holding the pose, I cramped again. "Crap," I exclaimed as I dropped my arms and tried to shake it out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, where's it hurt?" Denise asked.

Holding my left arm over my head, I indicated half way down my left side with my right hand.

Denise was trying to massage the muscle, pretty ineffectively, but the kisses she was showering on my side were starting to effect a different muscle. I had no doubt she was at least 1/2 drunk, and in a receptive mood.

"Not to be a party pooper, ladies, but I think I'm ready for bed. Cheryl I believe promised me a reward for my efforts over the meal, and if I don't collect soon, I'm going to split my shorts.

"Denise you know where the guest room is." I turned to face her. "You are welcome to join me and Cheryl in our room, no pressure, no obligation." I took her hands in mine. "I'd love to have you share our bed tonight."

Denise looked dazed. She looked past me, to Cheryl, who nodded. "C'mon up for fun. At the least you can see a little of what I've told you, firsthand. You don't have to do anything."

Denise just stared beyond both of us, then reached out and placed an open palm against my chest. With her other hand she caressed my huge quads. I figured that was about as much of a yes as she was likely to articulate at this moment.

I stood and lifted her, her robing falling completely off, exposing her delightful body to my full view. I cradled her in my arms like a child, and carried her upstairs. She pressed her face into my shoulder. When I reached our room, I placed her on the edge of my king-sized bed, and leaned over to gather in another kiss from the pretty little thing dressed so skimpishly. Cheryl had followed right behind me, and wandered around the room, doing that girl thing, lighting some candles, and turning down the lights. While she was doing this I crawled into the middle of the bed.

I lay on my back and extended my arm out to reach under Denise's head. She turned to me, laying her head on my shoulder, and lying on her side, with her top hand slowly exploring my chest and abs; it wandered like a small lost creature on its own.

Cheryl climbed onto the other side of the bed, burying herself in my other arm. She was hugging my chest, watching Denise. I leaned over and kissed Cheryl, a long sensuous kiss. I then turned to Denise whose head was still lowered. I watched Cheryl's hand cross the expanse of my chest, taking Denise's chin and raising her face towards mine. Denise's eyes were smoldering, the beautiful bright green orbs shining brightly. She was breathing quite heavily, and I wondered how close she was to bolting or if she was committed.

My lips lowered to hers, and my tongue eagerly sought hers. I pulled her up and towards me, so she was half-lying across me. Her top leg encircled mine, and her arm reached over and across my chest. She took command of the kiss, hungrily exploring my mouth as her leg bent forward, until her thigh was in contact with my erection. Our breaths mingled as her chest was heaving with excitement. Unable to resist, I lowered my hand to her rear, first softly caressing her lower back and round butt, then reaching in her suit to grab and squeeze one cheek, then the other.

Denise finally pulled her mouth off mine, and dug her head into my shoulder. "God, you feel good," she told me, her leg moving back and forth, rubbing my hard-on.

I watched as Cheryl took Denise's hand and guided it down to my cock. Denise rubbed it through my shorts, grasping and tugging at it gently. Cheryl then lifted the top of my shorts out, and pulled Denise's hand inside.

"Oh God," Denise whispered, wrapping her legs around my one right leg, squeezing it tightly. I could feel the heat of her need, as she rubbed against my thigh. I flexed my quads a couple of times, spreading her legs each time, and she moaned and squeezed my cock tightly with her little hand. I felt Cheryl's mouth engulf the head of my cock, and Denise was stroking the shaft, basically beating me off into Cheryl's mouth.

Denise moved her head from my shoulder to my chest, and lowered her leg, so she could watch my dick disappear into Cheryl's face. She started building up a rhythm to match Cheryl's head bobbing. Her hand was holding tighter now, and she was able to almost reach around the entire shaft. Hoping for the best, I placed my hand on the back of Denise's neck, and pushed her down to join her best friend, bathing my cock.

She took little encouragement, wiggling down the bed, and placing her face adjacent to Cheryl's. Cheryl abruptly sat up, shook her hair loose, then slid off the bed, grabbed the sides of my shorts and pulled them off in one hard pull. Our state of undress was extremely inequitable, what with me completely naked, and the girls still wearing their new bathing suits, but I was not about to complain.

Denise had never let go of my cock, though she had stopped stroking for a few seconds as I was divested of my last article of clothing. She reached forward and placed a small kiss on the swollen head. The extended period of my erection, combined with the sensuality of the moment and Cheryl's generous oral action, had me about as hard and big as I get. Not huge, maybe 7", but pretty thick around.

Cheryl took up her place on the other side of my leg, and looking into Denise's face, gave me a long lick from bottom to top of my cock, rubbing the bottom of her tongue across the head, then swirling her tongue all around the purple helmet. She placed her hand over Denise's and pointed my cock towards her pretty friend’s mouth. After only a moment's hesitation she performed the same ritual, ending with enveloping the top three inches with her warm mouth, before pulling back.

Cheryl smiled. Both her and Denise's hands were wrapped around the very bottom of my cock, holding it upright. Cheryl performed a series of licks and head bobs, and again held my cock out to Denise, who eagerly matched her actions, pulling my head out of her mouth with a pop, and grinning mischievously back at Cheryl.

This time, Cheryl pointed the head of my cock back to Denise, as she lowered her face to give attention to my balls, thighs, and lower shaft. While Cheryl took one ball then the other in my mouth, Denise lowered her face back to my cock, and sucked it all the way to the back of her mouth, taking more than half of it. She watched Cheryl for a while, then shifting her body, she made a show for me, looking into my eyes as she bobbed up and down on my cock, first very slowly then hard and fast for a dozen or so strokes, and then back to the measured pace. She would pull off for a moment, and bath my cock with her tongue, but it was never more than a few moments before I was back in her mouth.

Soon Cheryl was licking higher on my cock; her tongue occasionally meeting Denise's lowering mouth, and tangling her tongue with Denise's when she pulled my cock from her mouth. Denise pushed my cock into Cheryl's mouth, while she bent down to whisper something in her ear. Cheryl pulled up and smiled, saying, "I guess you'll just have to find out."

"What?" I asked, not like being left out.

Denise interrupted her sucking to look up at me and answer. "You know, is the juice/fruit thing true."

"Well, the good news is, one or both of you will find out shortly." I answered, thrusting up into Denise's lowering mouth.

"Denise, as our guest, I'd like you to be first." Cheryl said, in a hilariously formal tone.

"MMmm, why thank you, I don't mind if I do." She answered politely with a teasing grin then did her best to swallow as much cock as she could, firmly stroking my dick into her own mouth.

Cheryl stood up, removed her bathing suit, and then proceeded to remove Denise's. When both girls were completely naked, Cheryl climbed up behind Denise, rubbing her breasts across Denise's back, and watched her suck my dick. "Make him cum, baby, he's wanted to cum in that sweet mouth of yours for soooo very long. You know, sometimes when I suck his cock he calls me Denise, and fucks my face forever."

Patently untrue. Forever is a really long time. But what the hell, the little deceit hurt no one and I'm sure made Denise feel sexy.

"She's so good baby. Better than I dreamed. God, I need to cum so bad, but I don't want this to ever stop."

"Cum, cum in her mouth, let her taste your sweet cum. Fill her mouth, then let me lick you both clean." Cheryl was kissing Denise's face while she sucked me like there was no tomorrow.

"Ohhh, Ohhhhhh Denise, I'm going to cum, ooooooh, I'm finally going to fill your sexy little mouth." I expected to have her pull back a bit, but she just picked up the pace, bouncing her face up and down on my cock, and her hand worked up and down my shaft a mile a minute.

"Ooooooh, that's it, that's it, Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh, FUCK, FUCK, TAKE IT, TAKE IT, SUCK MY COCK, SUCK UUuunnnnnnghhhh," I burst into her mouth, cumming explosively, releasing stream after stream of cum into her sucking mouth. She swallowed the first couple of streams, but I was leaking out of the sides of her mouth, and she was breathing through her nose hard as she tried to keep me deep in her mouth, sucking hard.

As I slowly relaxed Denise finally relinquished her oral grip on my dick, and leaned her head far back, eyes closed, savoring the reward her efforts had gained. Cheryl was not one to let an opportunity go wasted, and took my still hard cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. She then lay on her back, her head in my lap, her face under Denise's. As Denise leaned forward again, Cheryl reached up and pulled her face down to her own. Denise opened her mouth and let her cum soaked tongue descend into Cheryl's, sharing what was left. They kissed for a few seconds. I could see Cheryl's tongue reaching up and searching for any last traces.

"God, Steve, you have the sweetest cum." Denise finally gasped.

"I know," Cheryl chimed in. "But to be fair it's not always like that, but that fruit and juice thing he does, it's amazing. I can always tell when he's on that nasty protein diet, strong, bitter and sticky."

"Mmmm, I could suck him forever." Denise continued.

"I may take you up on that," I answered jokingly, waving my still hard erection at her.

"Oh, Jesus, that looks good." Denise dropped her head back down to my cock, taking me as deep as possible and just holding me there, enjoying the sensation having her mouth filled tightly.

"I think that can wait," I told her, as with a great effort, I lifted her face off my erection. "I think it's your turn to be pleasured."

I climbed off the bed, took her in my arms, and just to show off, tossed her up in the air. "You have such a sweet, delectable body, I just have to be allowed to explore you for a while." I swung her around and tossed her into the middle of the bed, leaping up and pinning her down with my weight as I licked her tits.

Cheryl was giggling and feeding me Denise's tits. "He's such a tit man, Neecey", Cheryl laughed, "I can't believe he waited this long to snarf yours."

At first, I just had to lower my face into the sexy valley between her gorgeous tits, and just rest there, inhaling her sweet fragrance. Her nipples were huge, easily the size of silver dollars, and after spending a few moments bestowing kisses all around the extensive expanse of her bounteous breasts, I settled in to some serious licking and sucking of one nipple. Once content with the state of hardness on that one, I switched to the other.

Sated for the moment, I lowered myself down Denise's body, while Cheryl repositioned herself, sitting at the very top of the bed, and holding Denise's head in her lap. She was holding Denise's hands in hers. "I know you're going to enjoy this."

When I reached Denise's pussy, I was caught for a loss for just a moment. In all the activity, I hadn't noticed that her nether valley was completely bare. Not a hair to be seen. I looked up to see her blushing, as my eager gaze took in every detail, every fold, and every crease of flesh. I used my thumbs to spread her lips wide, then licked the length of her opening, pausing at the end of each lick to vibrate my tongue over her exposed clit. Within moments her body was jerking and shaking under my ministrations. Within minutes she was cumming hard, crying out, filling my mouth with her secretions. The quantity of her juices was astounding; I'd never experienced such a continuous stream, as she came repeatedly.

I eased up, going into a very gentle caressing, licking mode, slipping a finger inside her and gently pumping her with one, then two.

Denise's breath had returned finally returned to almost normal. Cheryl was talking to her gently when I saw Denise's face screw up and then she burst into tears.

I didn't know what was going on. I was afraid she was having second thoughts, and was considering sinking my cock in her immediately, before I lost my opportunity. I sat up, grasped her thighs near her hips and pressed my thighs against the back of hers, my hard cock resting across her pussy.

"What's wrong beautiful?" I asked the sobbing girl, who had turned her head and shoulders to the side and was crying into Cheryl's thighs. Her lower body wasn't moving, my legs and hands pinning her down, keeping her legs wide open.

Cheryl looked up from stroking Denise's hair, clearly distressed. "I only asked her when was the last time she'd cum that hard on anyone's tongue."

The urge to be understanding finally lost out to my baser, more natural self, and I pressed my hard cock deep into her pussy, making her gasp, among her sobs. Once I was fully sheathed, I leaned over her body, holding her face in my hands, and turning her to face upwards. Her face was a mess, tears everywhere, her mascara having run, her left cheek smeared. Cheryl had some tissues from the side of the bed, and was administering to her face, while I held her. "Don't cry. Please. Just tell me what's wrong, maybe I can fix it." My hips continued to slowly thrust into her, never pulling out more than a few inches, and pressing home hard on each completed stroke.

She laughed almost hysterically, "God, I don't know what's wrong. Everything is wonderful. That's the hardest I've cum in a long time. It's just so weird. And I'm afraid."

"Afraid? Of what?" I had to ask.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,387 Followers