Triad Project: An Elegant Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of helpless aren't we?" I laughed as she sputtered. I released her shoulders, and reached in and grabbed her tit, tight. "Lean back, I want to see your hard little nipples on those delicious tits."

She looked at me, staring into my face, then she locked her feet behind my ass and leaned back. I still had one hand in the small of her back. I know she wanted to cling to me with her hands, but she held them out near me but not touching, as she leaned way back and took the cold stream of water in her chest, and down her front; it pooled where our loins met.

She finally dropped her arms to her side, and leaned her head back, eyes closed, shivering. She looked so damn good, I used my free hand to grab her ass and raise her up and down on my cock. When I first lifted her, she gasped loudly, as the cold water streamed around my cock and around and up her pussy. I thought the water would steam where it hit us.

She was helping the best she could with her legs; I could feel her heels digging in with each downstroke.

I turned off the water. She leaned forward and clung to me. I opened the shower door and stepped out, turning on the overhead heating bulb. Cheryl was just walking into the bedroom with a breakfast tray of snacks and juice. What a thoughtful wife, I thought.

She smiled at us through the bathroom door, placing the tray on the foot of the bed, and grabbing a beach towel from the linen closet, came in and started rubbing us dry.

"So, did you two love birds have fun?" she asked, reaching up to dry Denise between the legs.

"MmmmHmmmm," Denise answered dreamily.

She dried my backside off and dried my legs. "Well, I'm glad you made the big sweaty beast clean up."

"MmmmHmmmm."

I placed my hand back in the small of Denise's back, and grabbing her tit, guided her into leaning back. Her legs automatically clenched around my ass, she leaned her head back, and let her arms hang loose.

"Oooh, looks like someone's given herself over."

"Yep," I answered her, "anything goes." I squeezed her breast, letting the hard little nipple swell up.

"Nice," Cheryl answered, licking the offered nipple, then biting it gently. "Anything?"

"MmmmHmmmm."

"Anything." I looked down at her devilishly.

"Oh, are we going to have fun. I wonder if it's too late to call Jenny."

For the first time we got a bit of response. "Jenny?" Denise asked curiously.

"My sister Jenny. Wait 'til I tell you what this big bastard did to my sister in order to earn this weekend with you."

"Jenny?" Denise asked again incredulously, as I carried her back to the bedroom, and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"I don't know if she'll come without Jack." I told Cheryl. I was holding Denise's legs up high and methodically plowing away at her tight little pussy.

"I'll talk to her, tomorrow. I think we can entertain our guest for tonight. And if Jack is the price of having Jenny over here, well, so be it."

"Your sister - Jenny?" Denise reiterated wildly.

"Wait until you've seen her swallow cock. If she can make it over tomorrow, we're going to have to teach you that trick." I told Denise while I worked her pussy up to a froth.

Cheryl was sucking Denise's hard little nipples and massaging her sweet little tits. "Really? Is she better than me?" She asked in between licks.

"Oh no. Her technique is nowhere near yours. But the deep throat trick, that sure helps her make up a lot of ground. She's close, she's real close." I answered, backpedaling. Well not literally backpedaling, there wasn't a chance of my pulling out of Denise's hot little twat at this moment. I pulled her legs together, applying additional friction, and placed them over my left shoulder, picking up the pace.

"God, Jenny sucks your cock?" Denise shuddered.

"Well, two can play that game. You'll have to teach both of us." Cheryl chimed in, between sucks on Denise's heavily swollen and red breasts.

"Yeah, but she doesn't take it up the ass." I told her. "Only you can take me up the ass, baby."

"Well, we'll see, I think I may have some competition there before this weekend is out." The rotten thing reached behind Denise and stuck a finger up her tight little asshole, eliciting a gasp.

"No competition baby, maybe a partner in crime, but no competition."

"You say the sweetest things," she giggled, eliciting further squealing from Denise as she fingered her asshole, and teased her breasts. "Now quit stalling and make this girl cum, so we can have our snack."

I laughed, and dropped my knees to change the angle of penetration. It was a little hard on my legs, but hey, that's what the hundreds of hours in the gym were for. I pressed Denise's legs back and apart, tilting her pussy up. Cheryl moved, laying beside Denise, head to foot, and laying a thigh across her chest. Her mouth was kissing and nibbling Denise's hip, with two fingers up her ass, and her other hand rubbing away at the front of her pussy.

I finally found the spot I had been looking for. Denise jumped.

"Oooh, Oooh, right there, right there, Steve, GOD, what you are doing to my pussy, ooooooh, Oooohh, that's it, that's it, don't stop, don't stop." Her eyes were tightly closed, and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Cum for us baby, I love to watch you cum," Cheryl whispered encouragingly.

"Ooooohh, Steve, Ooooh Steve, there, there, there, YES, YES YES YES YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, Ooooh, Oooh, Ooohhhhhh, GOD, I'm cumming, I'm cumming again, AGAIN, AGAIN, YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSS, oooohhhhh, enough, please enough, ooooohhh, no moooore, GOD nnnnnnooooooo, nooo, SHIIIT, SHIIIIIT, FUUUUCKK, OOOOoh, OOOOHhhh, Aaahhaha, Ahhha, Ahhha." On this final one she was thrashing all over the bed, and I was concerned for our snack.

"Shhhhh, baby, it's ok," I told her as I release her legs, and lowered my self down to her body, to stop her thrashing. "It's ok, we're done for the moment." I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock, pulsing madly. "Cheryl..." I reprimanded, seeing she had not stopped yet.

"Oh, Ok. Party pooper." I could feel where her hands had still been working over Denise. She pulled her hand out from between us.

"Cheryl..." I finally felt the hand in Denise's ass pull away.

"You know, she took three fingers pretty easy. I don't think she'll have much problem with you." Cheryl teased, holding up three fingers together.

Denise's eyes were huge. "Shhh, don't worry about later. We'll have our fun," I told her, corkscrewing my cock in her pussy, and feeling the response. "For now, I think we've earned a snack. Then I think I help you get even with Cheryl." I grinned, planting a kiss on her lips, then pulling out.

Denise propped herself up on her elbows. "Did you say that you're fucking Jenny? Cheryl's sister Jenny?"

Cheryl and I both laughed at her expression and insistence.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you after our snack. I'm sure it'll help us get Steve hard again. I have to see him do her, he gets so hot when we talk about it."

Denise collapsed back, throwing her arms over her head. "Oh. My. God. Who are you people?" She looked over to Cheryl. "You're the one who always says you'd cut his dick off. That you could never forgive cheating. That he'd be out the door. That you'd hire a hitman. What happened?"

"Well, with Jenny, I sort of asked him to. It's a long story. And with you, well it was my idea too. I mean we both fantasize, but I made the offer. And well, if I'm here, it's not like cheating, is it."

"I...I guess not..." Denise answered.

"So do you think he loves me?" Cheryl asked, hugging me from the side and rubbing her hands up and down my body.

"Well, duh. Obviously."

"At least 5 times a week." She grinned. "Do you think he'd ever leave me?"

"He'd be a fool. Who else would do what you're doing, give him your sister and best friend, give him anal, give him whatever he wants." Denise argued.

"Wouldn't you give him 'whatever' he wants. Anything? " Cheryl continued, completing her argument.

"Oh. Uuuhhhh, well I guess I would." Denise agreed.

Smartass me had to butt in. "And they all lived happily ever after. The end. Time to eat."

The punch in the ribs was closely followed by a couple of feet poking me in the belly. "Hey, ouch, careful, don't hurt the merchandise."

"Oh like suddenly you're so worried about hurting the merchandise. Tell that to my poor abused butt-hole." Ouch, another pretty good shot in the ribs.

"Ok, I'm sorry. If you like, I'll kiss it and make it better." I teased, tossing her onto the bed.

"Oh no you don't. I believe that's my prerogative," Denise squealed, diving for Cheryl's butt and trying to worm her way underneath her, with her tongue licking everything in range. I grabbed Cheryl's ankles, twisting her onto her back, and pressing her legs back into her chest. Denise was instantly into her ass with her tongue, licking and kissing.

"No FAIR, you are too strong!" She was squirming hard, but to no avail.

"Let her finish the first aid, or I just might have to have a sequel."

"Don't you dare! Oooh! Ooooooh, Neecy that is soooo naughty. How long is your tongue, my God, oooooh."

Denise pulled away, with a laugh. "All better now. I believe there's no permanent damage, she should be ready for a repeat performance, ohh, I guess whenever you decide you're going to take her there. Hehe." Oh, she was a bad one.

"You bastards." Cheryl kicked her leg loose, and tried to wallop me. Only my catlike lightning reflexes allowed me to dodge her and almost kill myself falling over the end table, spilling two candles, and almost igniting the carpet, which brought laughter to all.

"Hey. It's not my fault. You're the one who promised. Anything. Remember?" I teased, slowly getting up.

Denise answered for both of them. "We promised. Anything, anything you want, stud. Whenever, however, whatever, wherever." She walked up to me, wrapping herself around me. Kissing my chest. Lowering herself to her knees and taking my cock in her hot little mouth.

Cheryl was right behind her, sliding behind me kissing my back, stroking my skin. "Shit, what happened to your back, it's all red and you're even bleeding."

"Casualty of love, courtesy of my dear little cocksucker here." I answered, stroking Denise's hair.

Cheryl continued the caresses, lowering herself, spreading my cheeks, and bathing my ass with her talented tongue. She stopped for a moment. "You heard the girl. Anything. Anything at all." Then her mouth was busy, her tongue doing wild things to me. Denise was trying to take my cock down her throat, I could hear her gagging a bit. The position was all wrong. But you had to give her 'A' for effort. She had 5 inches in her mouth. She'd have bruises on the back of her throat in the morning.

I pulled her upright, she fought it a bit, sucking hard on my cock, till with a loud audible pop, I came free of her mouth. I pulled her off the ground, and brought her face close for a kiss. I spoke to her softly, "That was very nice, but me must save some for later. For now, it's snack time." I clenched my butt cheeks hard, capturing Cheryl's tongue for a second, and pushing her away from sensitized hole.

"Meany." She said, pinching my butt.

"You can put me down now." Denise kicked my shin, teasingly. I realized my hands might be hurting her arms.

"Sorry," I said guiltily, lowering her.

Cheryl already had a banana out, peeled and was simulating giving it head.

"You girls are so bad. What's a guy to do." I laughed, patting Denise on her curvaceous rear, as she dove for the snacks.

"Fuck us, what else." She replied, looking over her shoulder and saucily waving her beckoning ass in my direction. Her pussy was still swollen and red from the last round.