Triage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, here it is!" Doctor Morales exclaimed.

Dimitri wrenched his eyes from the enticing sight and glanced towards the older woman. She held up a long black dildo, a twisted smirk on her crimson lips. A few straps hung from the middle and one end curled around. It was this end that she inserted into her own vagina with a shudder of pleasure. She then took the straps—in truth a thong—and tied them off.

The doctor walked back around to stand between Dimitri's outstretched legs while pouring a liberal amount of lubricant into her palm. The look on her face told him that she knew that he knew what was coming next.

"Sodomy is a sort of tradition among the Greeks, isn't it?" she chatted idly, smearing a bit more to the reflexively tightening ring of his rectum. One greasy finger slipped into the orifice and was joined by another to loosen him up. They were soon replaced by the bulbous tip of her dildo and Dimitri willed himself to relax, knowing that it would only hurt more if he tried to resist. "That's a good boy. You're going to enjoy this almost as much as me..."

Morales wasn't totally without mercy. She didn't jab him forcefully, instead applying a steady pressure. Dimitri's anus was reluctant at first and opened slowly. His teeth clenched and his back arched. When the round black head finally popped in, it took him by surprise. There was a fleeting urge to defecate and he prayed to any gods whom would listen that he be spared at least that supreme embarrassment.

His fears proved unfounded as it passed and gave way to the curious sensation of being filled. He wondered briefly if this was how it felt to a woman, but the thought was driven away as Doctor Morales renewed her probing. The strength of her hips could not be resisted and his anal ring stretched, seeming to rip open to allow passage of her dildo's considerable girth. There was a stab of cold as she drizzled more lubricant on the dildo. With another mighty push, four more inches of rubber penetrated his rectum.

It seemed to take forever for him to become accustomed to it. The violation created an intriguing counterpoint to the triage nurse's tender ministrations. By the time Morales started the real business of thrusting into him, Dimitri had to admit that he found the combination of techniques enjoyable. He tried to hide it behind a stoic face, to deny his tormentors the satisfaction of having conquered him. But a moan escaped his lips.

"I think we're reaching him, Michelle dear," said the doctor. She upped the tempo, thrusting faster and deeper. Her thighs slapped against his buttocks and he panted rhythmically. "Let's give him something really special!"

Doctor Morales took hold of the young nurse's head and shoved it down onto the Greek's crotch. Michelle gagged and sputtered as the thick member slid deep past her tonsils. She tried to pull away, but the stronger woman held firm. The wild undulations of Michelle's throat took Dimitri to the edge of delirium and beyond. His third orgasm was like a fire hose, injecting a load of semen right into her belly.

When she was finally allowed to pull away, Michelle coughed up the slimy goo onto Dimitri's stomach. More bubbled from her nostrils and the corners of her mouth. But rather than complain, she docilely lowered her head to licked the cum back up.

Fatigue washed over the young man and the world faded to black once more.

==

A distinctly electronic beep awoke Dimitri from his exhausted slumber. He was in a bed, surrounded by various biomedical devices that monitored his vitals. To his left, a bright moon shone through drawn curtains of austere, hospital-white. He felt around under the covers and found that he wore only a plain hospital gown. His abused manhood was still sore, but thankfully, it had returned to its original proportions.

"Sleep well?" asked a girlish whisper. To Dimitri's right, he now saw Nurse Michelle sitting in a chair, lit only by a small lamp. A paperback of some bodice-ripper was folded in her lap. "How do you feel?"

"Okay, I suppose," he answered for both questions. A sudden fear gripped him. "Why are you still keeping me here? Did something go wrong?"

Michelle giggled and replied, "Don't be silly! No, you're fine. It's just—" Her eyelashes fluttered demurely. At just that moment, a woman's silhouette appeared at the door's window. "Doctor Morales wanted you to stay overnight...for 'observation'."

12