Trial in Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

I slept again on the living room floor, the disc playing on the smaller bedroom TV now. I had it set to auto-loop and again and again I was watching it, trying to grow used to watching my wife’s mouth slide over this cock that wasn’t mine, trying to get to the point where it no longer hurt.

“I’m starting to think she is enjoying it.”

“…she might not be the same. Just be ready for that.”

I took my cock out once, noticing how much smaller it looked than the one looming on the screen. I forced myself to jerk off, watching my wife’s mouth glide over his member, watching him orgasm down her throat, watched as she gulped down his fluids. My cock was barely erect, but I watched determined and finally I had a weak orgasm, my cock flopping over and becoming flaccid between my legs. I didn’t clean my cum off my chest, looking at it shimmering there in the reflection from the TV, thinking, my wife has never swallowed my cum but right now she has this stranger’s entire load in her belly.

* * * * *

I was ready for package two. I answered the door with a small claw hammer in my hand, ready to smash the thing into pieces and throw it away in defiance. But, as we all know, curiosity killed the cat. Me-fucking-ow.

Exhibit number two I labeled it, taking out the first and labeling it as well. When all this was said and done, I was going to find this fuck, I was going to put his ass in whatever prison it would get pounded the most for the rest of his life.

I had cleared away most of the glass from the first TV screen and thrown the broken thing across the room to where it lay crumpled now. The new disc was loading up and I crouched on the ground with the remote in my hand. Cue my wife, sitting in almost the same position as she had in the beginning of the first film. Bra, panties, so that was a relief. She looked beautiful, her gorgeous red hair sweeping over her naked shoulders, and I started remembering how when she would lay on top of me that hair would form a curtain around us, creating our own little world for the two of us.

“Now I know your going to love what we are going to do today!” I hear the familiar voice say, “Sorry honey, I don’t think your husband is going to pay up, I think he liked our little performance yesterday. What about you, didn’t you like it hon?” The way she looks at him, its fearful, but its also something else as she nods just slightly at him, and lowers her head so as to not look directly at him. Her eyes have avoided looking at the camera this entire time.

He kneels next to her, once again in nothing but an old pair of jeans, and he takes her hand and leads it along his stomach, which is flat, unlike the slight paunch I have developed in my years of domesticated bliss. He whispers something to her, and she starts to shake her head, but then closes her eyes tight, and nods to him. Good, I hear him saying, good.

He runs lets go of hear arm, moving his palms up to her shoulders, massaging them as he runs his fingers under her straps. I see her shiver slightly, and hope to God its in fear. He moves his hands along to her back, embracing her into him while doing this, so that my wife’s nearly naked chest is brushing against his. His fingers work behind her out of sight of me, her bra falling loose, held on only by the straps, which he is working his down her arms. No no no no no no! I’m repeating the mantra over and over in my head.

Her bra falls into her lap, revealing perky, full breasts, the same breasts I had lightly ran my hand dreamily along in my sleep as I wrapped her in my arms. I watch my wife’s breasts revealed on the screen, every familiar detail from the cotton candy pink areolas to the pert nipples, which I watch hardening in front of this man.

His hands sweep back over her shoulders brushing his fingertips over the scattering of freckles, tracing the line of her collarbone, his fingertips tickling across her neck. Again she shudders under the touch of another man, and a small moan barely escapes her lips as she slowly leans her head back. She snaps it back up as if remembering where she is, looks alarmed and guilty, trying to brush the man off of her, but he catches her hands in his and wraps them around his own neck as he slides his arms around her, his skin rubbing against the sides of her bare breasts and he leans down and kisses her on the side of the neck, leaning back to look into her eyes, and then leaning down to kiss her again, trailing his kisses down her chest as she leans back, supported only by his arms as he begins to kiss along the curve of her breast, marking his ascent with his lips until he finally wraps them around my wife’s left nipple, sucking it into his mouth gently.

My wife’s moan is louder this time, as if she has decided to give up hiding her arousal, and is giving into her captor’s whims. He lays her down on the floor, her still reclining into his arms, submitting to the will of this stranger as he hovers above her, giving me a good shot of him running his tongue over her breast, small circles around her areola and puffed up nips, alternating between licking and massaging them with his hands.

Watching this stranger’s hands on my wife’s breast, watching his tongue bring her such unhidden pleasure…I couldn’t feel anything, just this cold deadness, as if this wasn’t happening to me, but in some far away movie screen, some make believe land that I could turn off when I was done with and walk away from. Part of me knew I could walk away from this at anytime, one click of a button, make it all go away, deaden my mind to this stranger and the pleasure he was bringing my wife, but I knew I had to see. I had to see if Lori was truly confirming my darkest fears and being turned on by this man.

Her hair spread out beneath them, her pale body so perfectly contrasted against his dark skin. I could tell where every inch of them began and ended, as Lori slid his pants down, revealing his cock, seeming somehow in greater magnitude than before, hovering above my wife only in her panties, his hand guiding between her legs, spreading them slowly before him, lowering himself onto her, running his cock against the red triangle of fabric which was the only thing keeping him from fucking her, and even as I was thinking this, he reaches his hand down, grasps a strap and pulls, snapping it, pulling the ruined remains of the underwear off one leg and throwing them behind her.

Her legs spread before him, him kneeling between them, his cock standing straight up inches away from what I wasn’t surprised to see was Lori’s very wet cunt. Lori always did get incredibly wet when she was aroused, and right now I could actually see the wetness glistening off her lips. She had one arm thrown over her face, trying to hide the expression of need off her face, failing.

He lowered himself gently onto her, and I could actually see her lifting her hips up to meet him. He rubbed his cock through her lips, I could hear her gasping as it brushed past her clit, me watching him glide between my wife’s labia, and finally he bucked his hips and his cock slid easily into her pussy up to the hilt, his balls resting against her ass. A could hear her gasping, feeling the cock inside her, wigging herself against it and He started to thrust in and out of her, glancing over at the camera every so often with a smile on his face as if to say, I own her now, she’s mine.

The thinnest sheen of sweat was against both their skins, and I realized he hadn’t put a condom on…and since Lori and I had been trying to get pregnant, I remembered that she wasn’t on birth control, that she was moaning as she spread her legs willingly for Him, allowing his cock access inside her, risking her unprotected womb to his cock. He kept grabbing her tits hard, something I would never dare to do, but by her responses she loved it. She was wrapping her legs around his waist, stroking her feet along his back as he thrust himself deep into her, building in intensity, groaning with exertion and his proximity to climax, and then I hear it. A familiar sound, only as I have never heard it before, louder and with more intensity. My wife was having an orgasm, her head tilted back, moaning into this strangers face with this strangers cock buried dangerously between her lips. Her head was thrown back, her neck and back arched towards Him as she gyrated her hips faster, until she was done, laying her sweaty head to the side gasping. And at that moment, He let out a loud moan and thrust himself deep inside her, his long sweaty hair obscuring his eyes as he finished into my wife. He sat there, kneeling between her legs, his cock still throbbing to his pulse inside my wife.

Lori had a hand over her face to try to hide her shame at having came with another man inside her, a man for whom she should have nothing but hate. He got up and walked to the camera, lifted it and shot it between her legs, and the last thing I saw before the end of the disc was this strangers cum running in rivets leaking out of my wife’s pussy.

* * * * *

The phone was ringing. “Hello.”

“Hi, John. Checked your mail today? I think the postman had a surprise for you…”

“Listen you goddamn son of a bitch, I’ll have the money tomorrow, what do you want me to do then? Huh?”

“Go to the jail and post Mr. Havarro’s bail. He will be released under your custody, than he will make a call to me, and we will arrange a meeting.”

“I’m going to kill you, you know?”

There was silence on the other end for a second, and then He replied with a voice that touched on sympathy. “John, I’m only allowing this to go as far as your wife wants it to. Didn’t you see on the tape? When I asked her if it was okay to do what I did, didn’t you see her nodding? Otherwise none of this would have happened. I’m not a bad guy, John, I just need something from you. Your wife, well, your wife apparently needed something from you too John, but she wasn’t getting it. I hope I do get it though John, I don’t want to have to be made into a killer, but I can’t let a business arrangement go sour on account of sentiments.”

“Don’t fuck her anymore, you hear me?”

“I won’t send you the tapes anymore if that’s what you want John. But your wife, its hard to turn her down when she keeps pleading for my cock. Do you think that those two were the only times we’ve been together John? Oh no…John, I have practically covered your wife in my semen, it’s been in her every hole John. Your wife, she’s insatiable! You’re a lucky guy John, and I just want to let you know that I’m making her very hap…”

I slammed down the receiver. I had heard enough, the realtor had called, they had found a buyer from the house. With the liquidation of my stocks and bonds I had at least enough to get their man out of jail and my wife out of that sick fucks clutches. By tomorrow I could withdraw the money and go post bail.

My night was spent watching the discs. My cock would get strangely aroused when I lost sight of the fact that was my wife on the screen, taking another man’s tool between her legs, in her mouth. It was easier if I imagined it wasn’t her, I even came a couple of times jerking off to the two of them. I felt like laughing, it doesn’t hurt me anymore, fucker!

I freeze framed it on the shot of His cum leaking from between her legs and just stared at it, an up close view of the defilation committed onto my wife, and for the first time in this whole mess of events I had feeling enough to cry over what had happened to us.

* * * * *

I walked through the jail doors, briefcase in hand with a quarter of a million dollars in bail money. “I’m hear to post bail for Garcia Havarro.” I state cold and blankly, no emotion whatsoever. If everything went okay, soon I would have my wife back in my arms, we could go to counseling, everything would end up okay and we would put this behind us and go on with our lives.

“Sir, bail was posted for Mr. Havarro earlier this morning.” The black lady at the counter stated curtly, obviously disdainful for anybody in close enough contact to post bail for the man.

I was confused, begging her to check again, twice, three times, but she said that she knew that Mr. Havarro was gone, that she had checked him out herself.

I left the police station in a haze, walking down the street in a stupor. A phone was ringing in a booth on the corner, and I absently put it to my ear. “Hello.”

A gruff, Hispanic voice replied on the other end. “Ah, hello Senior Fletcher, so we speak again!” It was Garcia Havarro,

“Garcia! Thank god, listen I was just posting bail for you, you see this guy…”

“I agree with my associate, Senior Fletcher, you have a very lovely wife. A shame she was neglected so poorly by her husband, she’s been left a passionate mess, good sir. So my associate, he comes and tells me of this girl, and he is showing me some pictures, and I say to him, you know friend, I have some business partners who could assist in this bail matter, because I just simply must find out if what he is telling me is true.”

“And do you want to know what my colleague has told me, Senior Fletcher? He has told me, well, your wife was not your wife at heart, you just thought you had tamed her. Well, not too well if her training was so easily disrupted. Senior Fletcher, your wife, she is fucking everything! So we discussed this with her, and she has decided and we have decided that she is going to stay with us.”

“Now don’t you worry, Senior Fletcher, there will be a check coming to you for the amount that your wife is worth to us…I may be many things, but I am not a thief! And I must bid you adios, as I have much business to attend to. Oh and Senior Fletcher?” His voice turns icy cold “Thank you for all the care and consideration you took in my case. I will be sure to show her how they fuck in prison, I’ll turn your wife into my anal queen, and I will make sure that you get plenty of footage, all the discs you can get of my cock in your wife’s ass? I’ve always been considered a good businessman, and your wife’s life for yours, it isn’t a bad deal Senior John Fletcher, and I suggest leaving it at these terms, and not going and involving the authorities. Adios, and have a pleasant tomorrow.”

The phone was dead in my hands as the world fell away from me, and I felt as though I were the only living person on the face of this earth in the absence. I felt like every single second with her, every single memory, was a dagger slicing through me. I couldn’t breath. How could this happen? I sank to my knees, deeper and deeper, as I whispered my last goodbye to Lori.

12