Trial Lawyer's Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife is forced to take young lover.
8.4k words
4.41
123.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

She came to me very slowly and very softly. Elaine had changed from the controlling brazen bitch, into that of a quiet tender mistress obeying the wishes of her husband. Speaking in a whispered voice, she said, "Jon, I 'm so scared. My husband Frank and I have been married fifteen years. He's the only man I've ever loved. This whole idea of my taking you for my lover was Frank's more than mine. I'm sorry I acted the way I did; but it would hurt him to know that I really didn't want to go through with this."

Lying in bed, I stared at the mottled gray acoustic ceiling of my one room apartment. I couldn't help compare my shabby, dull surroundings with that of the Dunbar's fashionable home in Encino Hills. Christ some guys had all the luck. Frank was a famous Trial Lawyer with a gorgeous wife, Elaine, who loved him in spite of the fact he was 15 years her senior. With a strained marriage brought about by his recent cancer operation, they had made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They wanted me to become Elaine's lover. I guess I had been a little lucky as well!

Just the thought of her beauty made my cock begin to stir. I reached down fondling the cock Elaine had sucked into her warm sexy mouth only a couple of hours earlier. She had been so sweet and so scared all at the same time. She was more of a puzzle than Frank. I figured he was simply panicked by the thought of losing her because he felt he couldn't satisfy her strong sexual urges. His surgery left him incapable of normal coitus. Elaine was much more complicated. She had played the part of a real bitch while in front of Frank. But alone in the bedroom with me she had been an absolute angle. She was as good an actress as I had ever seen. And smart…shit she had Frank's number perfectly in the way she made him think she despised him! Well, I guess she did in a way. But thank god she let me in on her little game or I would have never have agreed to be a part of their weird situation.

I had a lot of reservations concerning tonight and the Dunbars but my cock did not! It was getting harder as I continued it's stroking and reflecting on Frank and the beautiful Elaine. It could all wait; I was just too tired from the stress of the earlier evening. It had been a busy day and I needed some sleep for tomorrows fishing trip. It all began to swimming about as my brain began drifting into the blackness of sleep. The ringing phone on the nightstand broke my revere and sent a nerve rendering spasm throughout my entire body! Shit who could be calling me at this fucking hour!

"Hello?"

"Jon honey, its Elaine. I hope you don't mind but I just had to talk to you and thank you for the way you handled Frank tonight. He is so impressed with you (she giggled) and not many people impress him!"

"How about you Elaine? Did I do anything for you?"

Elaine lowered her voice and softly hissed, "Yes you did. I very much respect the way you took charge of the situation. Frank and I are both very happy you came to visit last night…but we're each happy for different reasons."

Playing the innocent, I asked, "What reasons are those, beautiful lady?"

"You know Jon. He was so happy after you left. We had a long talk out on the patio. He feels he can really trust you. I told him what you and I did in our bed. Since Frank's cancer operation and the doctor removing so much of his…his thing; it's really effected the way he perceived himself as a man. He's been so used to being in control and more and more lately, he's felt like something less than a man. I tried getting him to see a phsychiatrist but he refused to even discuss it. I was afraid he might do something drastic and then you came along tonight and changed all of that! We can't thank you enough Jon!"

"Are you in another room where he can't over-hear you?"

Her answer sent another spasm throughout my body waking me even more! "No honey, he's right here next to me listening to every word of our conversation. We decided that if I was going to take a lover and be your mistress that we would do everything in the open. Here, just a minute, Frank wants to talk to you".

I couldn't believe these two clowns. Either we were all about to become one happy family in lust or he was going to end up shooting my ass! I couldn't believe what Elaine had just told me. My heart was beating a mile-a-minute as Frank began speaking!

"Jon, I also wanted to thank you personally for your conduct with Elaine tonight. You certainly were a gentleman and we both appreciate it very much. My wife is very special too me and…well goddamn it, just thanks a hell of a lot! Wait, I'm going to put the phone on 'speaker' so Elaine can hear as well. There Jon…now were all connected here!"

Connected my ass! What a fucking weird situation this was! I could just see the two of 'em in bed all snuggled up with Frank talking to me (the guy his wife had just sucked-off a couple of hours ago). In their bed?…I don't think so! His thankful tone had partially calmed my nerves, but now the libido side of my brain began kicking-in due to this strange, but very erotic turn of events. It was hard to believe we were all talking about this over the phone!

"Well I really don't know what to say to the two of you. Elaine, why don't you say something?" I could hear the hollow feedback of my voice over their speakerphone echoing back into my phone.

"Well, Jon. Frank and I are here in bed and we've, of course, been talking about you ever since you left. I told Frank…stop it honey…I told Frank what you and I did and he wants to know when you're going to…"

Frank jumped in, "Yeah Jon I asked her when you're going to return the favor and eat Elaine's pussy and give her a good fucking so I can watch?"

Was he drunk or something? He didn't sound drunk. Oh shit, this was getting weirder by the minute. Now my cock was really beginning to stir.

"You guys must be shittin' me. You're yankin' my chain like you did earlier tonight…right?"

I was still very nervous but my brainless cock was really starting to get excited over the wild erotic thoughts that were popping into my head. I felt like I was in the 'Twilight Zone' and wondered if all of this was nothing more than a dream!

This time Elaine spoke up, "No Jon, in fact Frank hasn't left me alone since we started talking. Stop it Frank…Oh Jon, he just put a finger up my pussy. I don't know…just how…lonnngaaa I'm going to…"

"Jon (now it was Frank talking again), if you're awake and would like to have another go at Elaine? Why don't you get your ass over here and spend the night with us. We have a huge bed and Elaine is really getting turned-on. I think she needs your big cock to calm her down. Isn't that right baby?"

"Oh yeah Frank, tell Jon to come over and put his big penis where your fingers are. I need his fat cock in my pussy!" (I couldn't get over how quickly she could change from speaking as a Lady to talking like a tramp). Zero to Tramp in sixty-nine seconds!

"Do you hear that Jon…I'm getting Elaine all worked up. Besides I have a check waiting for you. Like I promised earlier, I want to make it worth 'your while' taking care of Elaine. Besides we all really need to talk! So how long will it take you to get over here?"

"Well Frank…for Christ's sake! Are you guys both sure you want me to come over right now? It's fucking 11:00 o'clock at night and I was almost asleep. Elaine, do you want me to come over…now?"

There was no question my cock wanted to go over and fuck Elaine. She had given me a supremo blowjob earlier and my cock was ready to ram her tight pussy. She had smelled so good while giving me my blowjob. I could tell she was in-heat by the smell of her warm cunt juices under the covers. I wanted to eat her little pussy until she screamed! Just the idea of doing all of that right in front of Frank's nose was one hell of an erotic thought for my young inexperienced mind."

Elaine started talking (if you can call it that…more like moaning) over the speakerphone. "Jon honey, I would love…for you…, oh….ohoooo, shit…to come over. Frank and his big fingers…have got meeeeiaaaa…so ready for your fat, hard cock. Jonny, he's getting ready to eat me. Please come over baby and hold me close while Frank finger fucks me. Then you can fuck my needy pussy, Ok?"

"I'll be there in less than an hour. Frank, back off and save some of Elaine's pussy for me! I need to take a quick shower and then I'll be there pronto!"

"Fuck the shower Jon, just grab some clothes and a toothbrush. We can all get into the hot tub together and Elaine can lick your goddamn body clean! Hurry up before she burns the fucking bed to the ground!" I heard Elaine moaning in the back ground just before the phone clicked dead. I was fucking awake now by God!

I jumped up and started throwing on the clean underwear, faded blue jeans and shirt neatly stacked on the chair by my bed. These were the clothes I was going to wear in the morning for my fishing trip to nearby Piru Dam. I had been planning all week to leave early in the morning so I could try my luck at snagging a few trout from my favorite spot off the rocks at the deep end by the spillway. Now all I could think about was feeding Elaine a big 'trouser-trout' of my own! I stuffed my travel bag with another change of underwear, a pair of my best slacks and a nice shirt. Finally I made sure I had my toothbrush and shaving kit before hitting the door. I pulled into the Dunbar's driveway and looked at my watch. It had taken me less than 40 minutes to change, pack and drive all the way across the valley.

Their front porch-light was burning and the door ajar so I went inside and locked the door. I called out but there was no answer. There was a little light coming from a small lamp in the living room so I called out a 2nd time as I cautiously made my way through the quiet house. It was hard to believe I had been here just a few hours earlier. It was even harder to believe that Frank and Elaine had propositioned me to become her lover. I was getting spooked as I called out even louder! Then I saw them through the sliding glass patio door.

They were relaxing in the small heated spa adjacent to the pool. Seeing me, they waived as I walked out onto the patio. The glow of the blue spa lights highlighted Elaine's small breasts as she leaned back against the spa stairs. God she was so beautiful! As she raised one of her long legs out of the water I remembered just how tall this 35-yr. old redhead was. She was simply gorgeous, and she was mine! Given to me by her husband…who was paying me for the pleasure of fucking his wife! Things like this just don't happen. Especially to a 25-yr. old kid like me!

Frank said, "Come on in the water's fantastic. We just got in a few minutes ago ourselves." Elaine smiled at me and licked her sensuous lips. He eyes were two narrow slits and I could tell she was a woman ready to take her pleasure with her husband and her new lover all at the same time. She never took her eyes off of me as I removed my clothes. She just kept posing…lifting her legs out of the water, one-at-a-time Arching her back…lifting her dark pointy nipples out of the water for my inspection as the steam from the warm spa swirled around her sensual body. What a sight!

As my cock was freed from my briefs Frank said, "Christ honey, no wonder you couldn't wait for Jon…he's bigger than I used to be."

I was glad Frank was under the bubbly water. I really didn't want to deal with his dick-less condition. My cock was doing very well, thank you! I certainly didn't need anything to distract me from the lusty feelings I had for Elaine welling-up inside my loins.

"Come over here by me honey," Elaine said as I slipped into the warm soothing water. She reached up and placed her hand on my bare ass as I slid down next to her. Then she greeted me with a warm and wonderful tongue-darting kiss. "How was your drive over here…ok, I hope?"

"It was fine Elaine, I couldn't wait to see you again." Frank was sitting across from us. I turned and looked directly into his eyes and said, "I still can't believe you two. You're really both alright with my being here?" It was just so amazing to me.

I felt silly even asking the question but I needed to say something to break the ice. Of course I knew what they both wanted. But aside from some kind of lame attempt at small talk with Frank; I just wanted him to look me in the eye, Mano-e-Mano and say it one more time. Frank was not about to let me down. I would soon begin building a trust with this man and an understanding as to why Elaine loved him so much. Frank began speaking directly to me about his appreciation for my entrance into their lives.

Reaching out and extending his dripping hand to shake mine, he said, "Really Jon, you are a blessing to our relationship. I was at my wit's end before meeting you tonight. I'm so pleased that you were willing to give this a chance. You'll always be welcome in our home. Elaine and I want you to consider yourself a member of our family. Just understand that Elaine has the final word. As long as she's happy with your presence, then I'm happy. It's not about you or I Jon; it's about all of us…you and I making Elaine happy. I want you and I to have an understanding…a trust when it comes to Elaine.

I've got more than enough money. Shit, I've got life insurance, annuities and a Profit Sharing Plan that's guaranteed to take care of Elaine's needs forever in perpetuity! I just want to know that if anything happens to me…well it would just please me to no end knowing she's with someone of both our choosing. If things turn to shit concerning my cancer, it would be as though I were still a part of Elaine's life knowing I had left her in good hands.

This indeed was a real man! Not at all like the image I had of attorneys. I'd walked into a situation that even a novelist couldn't dream-up. (As I'm writing this years later, I have to laugh. I'm not a novelist by a long shot. My novel is still in a random pile of notes. A bunch of jumbled meaningless symbols hidden in the vast space of electronic neurons deep within my computer. But I do make a reasonable living as a staff writer on the detective "______ " television series. Even with all of Frank's money, I've never felt comfortable living off of his past labors).

Elaine was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She was no doubt enjoying the fact that two men were shaking hands over her. Her husband and a new man in her life were agreeing to become good friends. This was an interesting partnership developing and Elaine extended her hand in greeting the partnership as well. Only she extended her hand to my cock and began stroking it under the warm soothing water.

"Well gentlemen, I'd like to shake also, but if you don't mind I'll do it my way."

She then maneuvered between the two of us and reached under the water caressing Frank's genitals (at least what was left of them). Then pulling us closer to her she first kissed Frank and then me. Turning again to Frank she said, "Honey why don't you fix Jon a drink then we can all get real cozy and relaxed before going back to bed".

I thought, "Man oh man, the Dunbar's don't waste much time in getting the show on the road!"

Frank nodded and slipped out of the spa with his back to me. Elaine took my hands and placed them on her large dark nipples. They were as hard as two marbles and I noticed how excited they were by the ring of tiny bumps encircling her areolas. She was ready to have a second honeymoon. Only this time it would be with the three of us. "I'm so glad you came over tonight darling." (God it sounded so good hearing her call me darling for the first time). "Do you have any idea how good your prick tasted to me? Frank will tell you that I've never been much for the taste of sperm. But honey yours tasted so good! I told Frank that you turned me into a nasty little sperm sucking whore." (What a dirty little mouth she had tonight. I wondered if she always talked so brazenly when she was in heat. I couldn't remember ever dating a woman with such a nasty little mouth. Everything Elaine did was a turn-on to me).

Then she whispered into my ear. I maybe Frank's wife but I want to be you're whore! Our black neighbor always refers to his wife as his, 'sexy bitch'! Jon, I want to be your, 'sexy bitch'. I want you to learn to love and respect me but in the mean time, treat me like the slut and bitch I've become lately. I need a stronger hand than Frank's right now. Even though you're younger than me, would you try to remember to treat me a little rough?"

I had a hard on that was sticking straight up. Frank was bringing my drink back to the spa just as Elaine lifted her pussy and straddled my legs. Still with my thick cock in her fluid fingers she guided me right into her tight pussy. As Frank slid into the water, I slid all the way into his wife, Elaine. I groaned as I felt my cock slide home into my new bride for the very first time. The feeling of her cunt staking-out its new claim on my cock was sensational. She was claiming more than my cock…she was staking a claim on my heart as well. This was a lady the likes of which I had only imagined dreams. A lady who was 'all woman'! Wife, Lady, Mistress and Nasty-Slut all rolled into one gorgeous creature.

Frank handed me my drink just as he realized Elaine had my cock buried in her pussy. "I see my little family is having a reunion. Isn't she spectacular Jon? Doesn't our Elaine have the most fantastic pussy you've ever been inside?" I could feel Elaine's pussy begin milking my cock. Her body was frozen still and she was looking into my eyes with those narrow slits of hers. Even though she wasn't making any visible movements up or down, I could feel her pussy muscles milking and sucking my cock from deep within as though her cunt was a mouth trying to suckle the juice from my balls.

It was all so strange and erotic at the same moment. To this day, as inventive as my Elaine is, she's never been able to surpass that moment of Frank's conversation concerning his wife's wonderful pussy while I was inside of it. Here I was, buried to the balls inside his wife and we were having a discussion…no sharing a mutual ecstasy with the same woman. Taking the drink he was offering me, I sipped the cold liquid and tasted the flavorful Orange Juice and Vodka as it trickled down my throat and into my stomach. The blue lighted warm spa, the ice-cold liquor, and Elaine's tight 'spasmic' pussy squeezing my hard cock was a memory that would never be forgotten. I knew this moment would be burned into my soul for an eternity and I could bring it forth to a perfect recall anytime in the future. Few men (or women) can lay claim to experiencing such a supreme sensual moment.

I started to say something in agreement to Frank but as my mouth opened to speak, she suddenly lifted up and slammed her pussy down hard on my hard prick! My eyes opened and shut just as quickly. Elaine began humping up and down my pole as she punctuated each ball slamming thrust. "I hope… the two… of you… bastards…shut the… fuck up… and start… taking care…of me!" Elaine obviously wanted no more of our gentlemanly conversation concerning her; at least while her pussy was clenching my cock!

She paused to see how I would react to her fucking me in Frank's presence. I was reeling with the feeling and knew I needed to do something in order to take command of the situation and respond to her challenge. I took another long and slow sip before casually handing my drink back to Frank. Elaine gave a throaty laugh and added, "The two of you are so rude. You can just postpone your fucking Board-meeting 'till tomorrow can't you? Frank took my drink and smilingly nodded his approval. I winked back and placed my hands firmly on both sides of Elaine's hips. It was time to give my teasing "Bitch" the fucking she so much deserved.

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers