Trial Lawyer's Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey I have no doubt that you can take every bit of young Jonny's hard cock. Trust me baby, it'll slip in 'like Flynn'.

Elaine said, "Stand up Jon, I think it'll be easier for you the first time if were both standing."

I stood up at her suggestion and waited for her to bend over once more. She looked even more beautiful and inviting from this angle. The beautiful Elaine was bent completely over. Holding onto her delicate ankles she said, "Ok Jonny, take my ass and fuck it. Don't worry, you won't hurt me. Just slow and easy at first."

Placing the tip of my cock at the center of her asshole I began to push. Her ass indented a little but nothing was happening. Elaine said, "He is really huge Frank!" Then she let go of her ankles and reach up with both her hands and separated her ass cheeks. "Now honey, push real hard…but slowly!"

I began pushing once again. This time I could see her ass begin to yield to my wet slippery pry-bar of a cock. Then…zip I was in. What a fantastic feeling. She let out a long satisfying sigh and said, "Oh honey, you are so fucking huge. Frank, he's filling your little wife's rectum completely. He feels so good inside of me. Jon, do you think you can begin fucking me a little?"

I felt like I was somewhat in control again. The intensity of the experience to trying to penetrate her ass had temporarily distracted my cock from feeling the need to cum. I slowly pulled back to the edge of her sphincter muscle which had a rippling effect as my cock withdrew from her channel. The feeling was incredible. I had never felt anything quite as satisfying (other than Elaine's talented mouth of course)! I worried that my cock might slip out of her ass as sometimes happened during vaginal coitus. However, when the thick swollen circumcised ridge of my penis reached her anal ring it was somewhat gripped by her strong sphincter muscle. It was as though the pointed head of a spear had entered its prey easily but the flanged barb made removal difficult. Again a totally new and incredible feeling of power and sensuality all mixed into one.

"Oh Jonny, fuck my ass harder. Frank, he's making me his slut. Fuck your new bitch Jon. I am such a tramp…I love it…I love both of my men so muuccch. With that Elaine let out a loud yell that was mixed in the sounds of love and garbled swearing that comes from a complete release. I heard Frank say something to the effect, "She always yells like that when she really gets off…unless her mouth is full of cock!"

I couldn't see what was happening behind me but as Frank spoke, he too sounded like he was having an orgasm. I really didn't give a shit anymore as to what either one of them was doing because I was getting ready to fuck the entire world with my cum! It was no longer eminent! It was fucking happening!

"Elaine you bitch. Take…all…my…fucking…seed…up…your…tight…fucking…ass! Oh you gorgeous, beautiful sexy woman!" Then I erupted, spewing all of my seed deep inside her ass. I cold feel it coursing up through her rectum and into her bowels. As soon as Elaine sensed that I had finished and was calmed down. She turned and took a towel from a drawer of the nightstand wiping my cock clean. I could tell that the towel was saturated with some type of medicinal disinfectant. It had a pleasant smell and didn't burn my penis. In fact it felt rather soothing!

After wiping herself she dropped the towel and gave me a slow, deep kiss! Walking back to where her negligee was lying she turned to Frank and said, "Darling, if Jon was under 18 we could adopt him and then we could try incest." Then it hit me. That's exactly how I felt with the two of them!

I almost felt like a son fucking his mother in the presence of dear old dad. Elaine wasn't old enough to be my mother, for sure! But she was older than I by a good ten years. Frank definitely could pass as my dad! What a strange and erotic situation to find myself in. But I loved it all.

Elaine turned off the closet light and crawled into bed between us. She gave Frank a kiss and then turned to me and said, "Frank took his medication right after nibbling on my ass. He'll be out like a light in a few minutes and we'll be all alone. Then you can fuck my pussy if you like. With that she took my cock in both her delicate hands and said, "I'm going to keep him warm until he's ready to have another go."

I didn't sleep at all that night. Between Elaine's tight pussy and talented mouth, I got no sleep that night. But then again it was now Sunday and I had the whole day to enjoy my new daddy and my new mistress. Those trout at Piru would just have to wait until next week. This was proving to be a great year for the new kid on the block, indeed!