Trial Membership

Story Info
Cassandra joins a new gym.
19k words
46.3k
20
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

Cassandra receives a flier in the mail for a free one week trial membership at a local gym. She decides to try it out and the members put on their best sales pitch.

I walked in the door from a long, tiring day of work and threw my keys and cell phone on the table by the door. I was going through my mail as I usually do and came across a flier for a free trial membership at a gym in the next town over. It looked interesting and I did need to get back into more serious exercising; besides it was free. I put the flier aside and figured I would go there that weekend to find out more about the free trial. As I went through the rest of the mail though, I sensed a familiar tingle down between my legs. Damn, if my pussy wasn't wet!

I had been horny all day, probably because I couldn't get the thought of how my boyfriend Aaron had fucked my brains out just that past weekend. As good a job as he'd done I still couldn't get enough it seemed and my wet pussy and tingling clit had been asking for more. I had been trying to ignore it all day at work because I was just too busy to even make a trip to the ladies room long enough to diddle myself silly to that needed cum. But now that I was home I felt I needed more than my fingers or my toys.

I picked up my cellphone and called Aaron to tell him to come over and take care of this problem of mine.

"Hi Aaron, Its Cassandra, How are you?"

"Fine, baby, especially when I get to hear your voice."

"Yeah okay, but I was wondering if you could come over here now and give me a good fuck. I'm really horny and I need your cock in me right now!"

"Well if you ask so nicely," he replied coyly knowing I was hot as hell for his big hard cock when I talked that way.

"My vibrator won't do tonight, I need you lover," I pleaded in a much more seductive voice.

"Baby, if you need me that badly, sure. I can be there in half an hour," he replied.

That was all I needed to hear as I abruptly hung up on him.

As horny as I was, I was also hungry as all get out. I needed sustenance if I was going to fuck my boyfriend silly again tonight. So I took a look in the refrigerator and found some leftovers from our dinner a couple nights ago and heated them up in the microwave. I then sat down and tried to calm myself enough to eat. Of course, having a healthy glass of wine with dinner helped that cause. Only I still ate like a hungry beast and wolfed down my food. By the time I put my plate in the dishwasher I heard the doorbell. I guess Aaron must have been extra horny too, as I noticed it had only been twenty minutes since I'd hung up on him. That wasn't surprising though; Aaron was always horny, second only maybe to me.

I went and opened the door and there he was with that cute grin on his face. But I wasn't into faces at that point I wanted cock, I wanted his big fat, very hard cock! As soon as the door was closed behind him I was all over his body. I did allow him a passionate tongue kiss but only after I had pinned him up against that door and started to pull up his t-shirt off to reveal what I knew awaited me underneath, that hunky muscular chest and those sexy six pack abs he worked out daily to keep.

"Whoa baby!" he was able to say as I released his mouth, "Let me get inside before you abuse me."

"I want you now, here and now!" I said almost in a scream as I ripped his shirt up over his head.

Just as I leaned in to take one of those hard nipples of his between my teeth my cellphone started ringing. I immediately recognized the tone as that of my daughter Alexis. As hot and ready for cock as I was I knew a call that time of day was out of the ordinary for her. So I put my hands to Aaron's chest and pushed him back hard against the door.

"Stay put, I have to take this," I said as I turned to reach for my cell on the table. "Hi dear, anything wrong?"

"Hi to you too, Mom. How are you?" my daughter returned.

"I am doing okay...uh, how are things at school?" I said knowing I was breathing a little heavy.

"It's going well. I've been busy studying and thought I'd take a break and call to see how you were." Alexis replied. She is going for her masters in nursing down at Georgia Tech.

"I'm fine sweetie. So how's the new apartment?"

"It's good; I really like it a lot."

"And how is the guy scene down there for you?" I wedeled in that question, being the normal meddling Mom I was famous for, but as I did Aaron started unbuttoning my pink blouse. In no time he had it open revealing my pink satin bra underneath. I exhaled heavily at the feeling of cool air on my warm skin.

"Mom, have you been working out this evening? You sound as if you're breathing hard."

At that moment Aaron removed my blouse and tossed it on the couch. He then moved behind me and kissed my neck and shoulders as he started to slide my bra straps off of my shoulders. I inhaled sharply this time then gathered myself before I spoke, "Yes, actually I had just started doing a cardio DVD when you called." I hated lying to my daughter, but what was I going to say? 'Alexis, I am getting stripped by this hunk of a man and can't wait to get his hard fat cock into my wet pussy. Please call me back!' Instead I went on to ask her the previous question in a different way, after taking another deep breath, "So have you met any hot guys yet?"

And Alexis being the daughter of her lusty mother didn't hesitate with her honest reply, "I have a few guys I'm interested in and let in my pants a couple of them, but nothing serious so far. But listen, Mom, I was thinking of coming home at the end of the month will you be around."

"Yeah I will be around. I'm going to Palm Springs in a week and a half for 4 or 5 days to see a new hotel but I will be around after that. By the way I have a guy I want to set you up with," I told her while pointing at Aaron as he finished taking my bra off.

"Good that is what I like to hear Mom," she excitedly replied.

"He is about your sister's age and totally gorgeous," I said trying to keep my heavy breathing to a minimum but losing that battle as Aaron's warm hands were all over my breasts. "Listen I hate to cut you short but I need to get back to this workout, I only have a few minutes of it left. Can I call you another time?" I said, telling another white lie.

"Sure no problem, Mom, I have a lot more studying to do anyway."

"Okay then, call me and let me know what days you will be up here. I love you sweetie." I said as I hung up the phone and nearly slammed it back down on the narrow table in my haste to get back to my hunky lover.

I turned and kissed Aaron hard on the mouth again giving him all the tongue I could slither between his lips and teeth.

That lasted a couple of minutes until we both had to come up for air.

"Wow! You are one hot woman tonight," he said wiping some drool from his chin. "So you want to set me up with your daughter, huh? Is she as hot as her mother?"

"Yes she is, just as hot but her tits are bigger and her hair is longer. It comes down to the middle of her back," I told him as I slid my hands into his shorts.

"Oh, ummm, uh, do you think she would want to fuck me? Oooooo..." He asked then gasped as my hand wrapped around his dick.

"She would be an idiot not to fuck you," I said then gave his ever-present erection a nice hard squeeze. "I think we need to go upstairs now." And with a tight hold of his dick I started leading him to the stairs. Surprisingly we could move pretty fast joined together like that and he practically raced me into my bedroom, both of us stopping at the foot of my bed. I immediately turned and pulled down his shorts and boxer briefs down all at once, going down to my knees and inhaling his cock in my wide open mouth in one smooth move. I began working on that nicely extended cock and as I felt his long fingers run through my hair I began to deep throat him. I was going crazy on that hard cock, wanting to swallow it down whole, but before I could get too into it, he pushed my head back and pulled me to my feet.

"I thought you wanted my cock in you, baby. If you kept doing want you were doing I wasn't going to last long," he said as he reached out and began to grope my tits like before.

"Yes, I want you inside me lover, deep inside me," I said as his big hands moved down to my waist and started to undo my slacks. Within seconds they were on the floor and we both fell back together onto the bed. His hand slid into my matching pink thong and his finger slipped right into my sopping wet pussy rather easily.

"Hurry! Take off my thong!"

He did but so excruciating slowly I thought I was going to lose my patience and slap him. When he finally had them off though, I quickly rolled onto my back and spread my legs for him. He moved up between them without me asking, but instead that big cock up in my waiting wet pussy, he went down lower and was about ready to eat that pink snatch.

"Oh no lover, there is no need for that. I am good and ready to go. I haven't gotten any since you left on Sunday after we got back from Joy's house," I told him. Although that was still another lie because I had used my 8 inch vibrator the last two nights before I fell asleep.

"Okay," he returned almost dejected at the idea he wasn't going to get to munch on me, but he was a good lover and moved his hard cock to my pussy and slid his real 8 inch shaft with ease into my waiting, soaked love canal.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned as he slid all the way in and filled me up.

He grabbed hold of my raised legs as he started thrusting in and out of me. I was ready to cum right then and there. I bit my lips trying to hold out as he bucked into my body so hard my tits rocked up and down flailing away. It was several seconds later and he had me feeling on the verge of cumming.

"Ohhhh, Aaron, you feel so great. I missed your wonderful cock," I moaned up to him as he kept on thrusting until I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh fucccckkkk, I'm cummmminnngg!"

The sexual tension in my body had built to a near peak more than once during the day without relief and now he got me off in not time, but it was still one hell of a cum. I blubbered and babbled as he fucked me harder and I came again!

When I had come down from that blissful high I opened my eyes and looked up into Aaron's as he continued to thrust away at my pussy. I knew from experience it would be awhile before his young cock would erupt. He had incredible stamina. So I wrapped my legs tightly around his back and pulled him down to me, never for a second did he stop pumping me.

"Let's roll over," I whispered in his ear.

He didn't mutter a word but wrapped his arms around me and rolled over until he was on his back. His long, hard cock stayed in me the entire time. Once I was on top I took charge and started bouncing up and down on that wonderfully massive tool. He reached up and groped at my tits again, only this time he began pulling on my nipples. Damn, if he didn't know me well, and as he tugged on them harder I felt another wonderful orgasm coming on. I bounced harder and faster as he pinched on my nipples until a few seconds later I was cumming again.

I slung my head back and yelled, "Oh fucckk yes!"

It took longer to come down from this one, but when I did I wasn't surprised to feel him as hard as ever still buried in my thoroughly soaked pussy. So I decided to mix things up again and I gathered my legs under me and turned while keeping his cock still snugly buried in me. I was now facing his feet and bouncing up and down on his young hard cock. As I looked down there I noticed my cum had leaked all over his cock and balls and down between his thighs.

"Spread your legs for me, sweetie," I said to him as I rose up and rubbed my clit.

He spread his legs and I gathered up some of my wetness on my finger slid it down between his legs right into his tight little asshole.

"Ohhhh Cassandra! I love when you do that," Aaron moaned as I tightened my pussy muscles around his cock and worked another finger into his asshole.

We went on like this for a few more minutes, until I could sense his body reacting, tensing and knew I was pushing him over the edge.

When he started moaning louder I knew he was real close. It was then I felt still another orgasm coming on myself.

"Ohhhhh, yessssssss Cassandra! I'm cumming!" and as he yelled I felt the first stream of his hot cum shoot up into my wet throbbing pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Aaronnnn...so...am...I!" I yelled out as I felt the flood gates open all over his young cock. I tightened my pussy muscles around his swollen cock and closed my eyes as the most powerful orgasm of the night went coursed through my quivering body.

"Ohhhh yessssssssssssss...ohhhhhh my god!" he moaned out as his cock kept on erupting with jet after jet of hot sticky cum shooting into my juicing vagina.

A few seconds later when I opened my eyes I swear he was still cumming. This young stud could cum like no man I had ever been with, but I was hoping that Sunday wasn't the last time that he came as it was now Wednesday night and he would leave me completely a flooded mess. Finally I felt the last stream of his cum shoot into my sucking pussy and after it did I slowly turned around to face him again with his cock still buried in me although I did feel it go down a little. I lifted myself up and felt him slip out of me, leaving an awful void in my pussy. But I had an answer for that problem and a resolution for what he had desired earlier and I forebode him to take. I moved up his body and planted my cum filled pussy square on his face and he didn't disappoint me as his talented tongue went to work cleaning up my gushing pussy. While he licked up our mutual cum he got me off with two more mini orgasms.

"Oh, Aaron that was wonderful! I really enjoyed myself," I told him as I got up off of the bed all too obviously noticing his long, fat cock had only gone half way down, still looking thick and enticing.

He leaned up on his elbow, "I always enjoy fucking you Cassandra."

I smiled proudly as I walked over to my dresser and opened up the top left draw. I took out one of my many toys, this one a seven inch silicone dildo along with a tube of lubrication.

"Get up sweetie. I have something else for us to do."

My young lover got up off my bed with his half erect cock swinging as he walked toward me. I met him at the foot of my bed again, this time leaning back against the foot board. I kissed him on the lips quickly and then turned around. I took a step back from the foot board and bent over, resting my arms on top of it.

"Here, take the dildo and slide it into my pussy," I said as I handed him the toy and lube, then spread my legs about shoulder width apart.

Aaron walked right up behind me, took the dildo and the tube of lube and greased it up. He tossed the lube on the bed and put that slippery shaft between my legs and slid it up into my already well fucked pussy. He slid it all the way in until the base smashed against my pink lips and pressed against my sensitive little clit.

"Mmmm," I moaned, before looking back over my shoulder, "Now I want you to lube up my asshole."

He was good at following my commands and left the dildo in my clenching pussy as he squeezed some lube on his fingers and started to work one gently into my backside. He went slowly with just that one finger at first, but soon followed it up with a second and finally a third finger as he loosened me up really well. The lube had done its job and warmed me up so I was now ready for him to fuck my asshole.

"Okay sweetie, that is enough finger play, now put that big cock of yours into my hot hole back there," I told him knowing with no doubt in my mind he had gotten hard again as I knew he could.

In a short moment I felt his cock head press up against my already teased asshole and then he slipped it on up into me. He went as slowly as he had with his fingers until he had half of his cock inside my tight back hole. I took a deep breath and relaxed and he fed the rest of his cock into my tight ass. He stopped once he was buried all the way up in me.

"Oh Aaron, that feels great. I am so full right now with your cock filling up my asshole and the dildo in my pussy. I just need a cock for my mouth and I'd be a really happy woman," I said to him as I looked back at him with wincing eyes.

It was then he started to move that big cock in and out of my asshole at a nice easy, but steady pace. After a couple of minutes of a gentle butt fuck I knew I needed more.

"Fuck me, Aaron! Don't hold back, really fuck me!"

With that the young stud grabbed hold of my hips and really started to slam his hard cock into me. Each time he did he also pushed the dildo further into my newly throbbing pussy.

"Ohhhh yesssssss Aaron, I'm gonna cum again!" I moaned out loud as I held on tightly to the foot board getting my whole body rocked from behind. I was amazed at how great he was fucking my ass and as he quickened his pace I knew he was going to cum again. For some reason his second cum of a night was always quicker than the first. Maybe it was because of how I would make him fuck me a second time, like this hot, tight butt fuck.

"Ohhhh yeah Cassandra I'm cum...I'm cumming...again," he groaned and seconds later I felt those familiar hot streams of his cum erupt from his fully swollen cock and quickly filled me back there.

I tightened my sphincter muscle and he held his hips up against me as I milked his cock for every last drop he had in him. As I squeezed him like that the dildo in my pussy rubbed up against my clit and I erupted again myself. I came until I felt faint and my knees weakened. Only his cock in my ass held me up.

He heaved over onto my back as he finished cumming and so did I.

"That was great Cassandra. I really loved fucking your ass," he said to me as I felt his sweat drip off his chin onto my equally sweaty back.

"Well sweetie you did a great job and you can do my ass any time you want to," I said to him while I tried to catch my breath.

Aaron pulled his cock out of my asshole and then I pulled the dildo out of my pussy and tried to stand up but I had to lean against the foot board to steady myself from the good fucking that I just received. I no longer had his big rod up my ass to keep from falling.

I held the dildo up and saw it was covered in my cum.

"Will you clean this up for me, too?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Sure," he said, although he had a very nervous look on his face. But as I moved the cum covered dildo up to his mouth he slowly opened his mouth and I slid the first two inches of it between his lips. I fed more of it into his stretched mouth until he had half of it in there. He almost gagged before he relaxed a little. That's when I started to slowly move it in and out of his mouth. I could feel my nipples were very taut and hard as I was getting turned on by the sight of him sucking on that fake cock.

I finally slid it out of his mouth, but held that long thick dildo between our faces and then I started to slowly lick up the side tasting of myself. He wasted no time joining in and began to lick the other side. We both made our way up to the head of the dildo's shaft until we kissed the tip between us. We did this for a minute or so until I realized his cum was running down the back of my leg from my where he had loaded my asshole with that hot cream. Only now it was rather cool and slimy feeling.

"I think it's time for a shower," I reluctantly said wanting to watch him continue to lick that fake cock with me, but I had to clean myself instead.

I took his hand and walked him into the bathroom where I turned on the water in the shower.

"You know Aaron, you act like you have sucked some cock before," I smiled and held up the big shiny wet shaft. "You certainly did well with this dildo in your mouth."

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers