Trial Membership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

He looked at me with wide eyes and a crooked little grin, "Well believe it or not, that was the first time I have ever had a cock in my mouth, even a fake one."

"Well I guess we are going to have to make that into a regular thing, because it sure as hell turns me on to watch you do it," I said as I laid the dildo on the counter and got into the shower. Aaron stepped in right behind me.

"Whatever makes you happy, Cassandra," the smile on his face as he looked my older body up and down told me I wasn't done getting some hard cock that evening.

He didn't disappoint me, for after we showered and recuperated we got out and he fucked me twice more, once standing up, me pressed up against the bathroom door and the second rocking the bed until I swear he was going to drill me into the mattress and the headboard into the wall.

We finally called it a night around midnight and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Thursday and Friday flew by as it was so busy at work and I was exhausted by the time I got home on Friday night. Aaron was out with his younger friends so I had dinner by myself, with a bottle of wine of course. I had two glasses with dinner and took the rest upstairs with me, where I filled the tub and settled into to take a nice warm bubble bath while I sipped on the rest of the wine.

It wasn't long before my pussy started to tingle, which warm soapy bubbles always seemed to make happen. As I held my wine glass in one hand I slid the other hand down between my legs and started to rub my aroused clit. When that wasn't enough I rested the glass on the edge of the tub and started rubbing and pinching my nipples with that newly free hand. I so knew where this was headed, even without a man to share it with me, so I stopped to turn on the Jacuzzi feature. Within a minute the jets were going strong and I had two of them already angled directly at my pussy. I kept my one hand down there and slipped two fingers in and out of my sex alternating between the pressure the jets were putting on it and the pressure my fingers were putting on my clit.

I was cumming in barely a few seconds and when I did I threw my head back and moaned out loud, hearing my love sounds reverberating off the bathroom walls. I came hard and I came with an intensity I had needed after a couple of days without.

I enjoyed that big one so much that I stayed in the tub and got myself off two more times before the water got cold and I got up and took a shower. I took time to shave my pussy clean and smooth and wash my hair. I got out and put on my silk bath robe that only came down to the middle of my thighs. It's what I called my 'tease' robe as it teased every man that had seen me in it, even to include my ex-husband. Was he missing something that night, I would have even fucked that bastard I was still so horny.

It was a shame I had no one to tease with it that night.

So I went on downstairs and had some more wine, making me feel even more horny, naked and warm under that short robe. So fucking horny I had to go back upstairs and get out a dildo and a vibrator to play with. I took off the robe and threw it on the bed before lying down and lubing up my eager asshole. I lifted my legs and slid the fat dildo into my backside and put the vibrator into my pussy on the highest setting right from the start. And I had no sooner started to move the vibrator in and out of my pussy than I came with a literal bang, a bang in my ears at least.

And this was a bigger orgasm then the others earlier that evening and I knew my night was done after that one. The long week had finally caught up with me and my exhausted 40-something body.

I pulled both of the toys out my body and rolled over and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning around 10:00, much later than usual even for a Saturday, but that was a good thing as I felt very well rested. So much so, I decided I was still going to inquire about the trial membership to gym I had received in a flier earlier in the week. I pulled on a pair of jeans and black t-shirt then a pair of boots. Then I packed a bag with shower stuff and my gym clothes. I hopped in my car and was there in minutes. I may have driven a little too fast, but I found myself more eager to find out about this new gym.

And no sooner than I had walked in to the place than I immediately noticed the attractive brunette sitting behind the front counter. I smiled big and tossed back my hair.

"Hi I'm here for the one week free trial membership," I said boldly walking up to her.

"Hello and welcome. Yes, we look forward to you starting your membership with us. First I need you to fill out these forms." She handed me a clip board with some papers attached. "Give me just a moment and I will get one of our sales people to help you.

I watched over the counter as that sexy ass on the young brunette sashayed away. "Mmm-mmm, mmm that is one hot ass," I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes to burn that sexy sight into my mind then took a breath and went to sit down in a chair across the room and diligently filled out the forms. I had pretty much finished when I looked up in time to see a very tall and most handsome guy walked toward me.

"Hi my name is Rob," he said as he extended his large hand, which I took and gave it a shake trying not to be so obvious about checking him out.

"Hello, I'm Cassandra," I said as I stood and admired that bugling chest under that tight black t-shirt. But no sooner than I had blinked than I looked past this young man where my sight came upon that young brunette at the counter again. I really noticed the nice set of perky tits she had under that same tight gym logo t-shirt. What a babe!

"Are you ready to start the tour?" I heard the manly voice and realized I was still shaking Rob's hand but staring past him.

"Sure, I'm always ready," I gave the young man my sexiest deep voice along with that look, the look of a hot cougar on the prowl.

Damn! If I thought the cute girl sitting at the front desk was hot, well as Rob showed me around the gym I noticed there was a nice mix of attractive people in that place. At every machine and in every corner of the facility there was a beautifully sexy man or woman. I did notice while I given the tour by the hunky sales boy/instructor that the gym was of a good size and it had all of the equipment I had used before when I had had a gym membership a few years ago. It also had a nice large pool. As Rob walked me back to the front desk he listed off a number of classes, from aerobics to Pilates to dance, all kinds of dance that I could join.

"Well Cassandra what do you think of our gym?" the young man asked me as he leaned on the counter, his bulging bicep winking at me.

"I like it a lot. It feels very nice here and it seems like you have a lot of very nice people here, too." I said as I found myself looking over at the girl behind the counter again who was eyeing me this time.

I winked at her.

She winked back.

"Well, why don't you get started on your free week now and at the end of week come and see me and then we can talk about the different packages we offer for membership," Charles told me.

"Thank you, I will do that," I said shaking his hand again before he walked away. Then I turned my gaze back to the counter, but was saddened to find my pretty girl had left her post.

I took a deep dejected breath, picked up my bag and walked back towards the ladies locker room. No sooner had I walked in than I saw another attractive woman getting dressed. I put my bag down on the other end of the long bench but didn't take my eyes off of her, trying to be subtle about it of course. She was about 5'5" with lovely strawberry blonde hair and she was taut from head to foot while delightfully thin. That is thin in her deliciously tight jeans she was zipping up, but it was that red bra that really showed off her large breasts which sealed the deal. That sight alone had me feeling that familiar tingle in my pussy to the point I felt a little moisture start to form between my lips down there.

She looked up right then and I naturally turned away quickly trying not to let her catch me staring or rather ogling.

I took another deep breath and raised my t-shirt to reveal my own favorite sexy navy blue satin bra. As I lowered my arms to fold the shirt I looked up to find the strawberry blonde looking back at me this time. We both just stared at one another for several seconds before I couldn't resist saying something.

"That is a very nice bra you have on," was what came out of my mouth.

I couldn't believe that I just said that!

But what I couldn't believe more was she walked over to me.

"Well I think the bra you have on is just as nice."

"Why thank you," I said then gulped holding back my excitement as I kicked off my boots and started to take off my jeans hoping that this conversation was going in the direction I was hoping it was going. I pulled the jeans down to reveal my matching blue thong.

"So are you new here?" she asked me as I caught her eyeing my thong.

"Yes I'm here on the one week trial membership," I said as I folded up my jeans and put them in my bag before pulling out my black sports bra.

"Well I think you will like it here. By the way, I'm Karen," she said as she stepped closer and put her hand forward.

I took her hand, "Nice to meet you Karen. I'm Cassandra."

No sooner had we made introductions than I reached back and undid my bra. I let it hang on my breasts for a few seconds as I noticed she was eyeing me waiting for it fall off of my tingling tits. When it finally did I caught it put it in my gym bag and turned back to face her holding my sports bra. This time I saw Karen's eyes were staring wide-eyed at my tits.

"Do you like what you see Karen?" I said in a rather suggestive tone.

"Yes I do, very much. You have a very nice looking set of tits Cassandra," she said as she moved closer to me.

"Well they aren't as big as yours," I said staring down at her bosom. "Go ahead and touch them if you'd like."

She didn't hesitate as she reached out and groped my right tit with her one hand and then my left. I made the next bold move and leaned forward to kiss her. As we kissed she backed up against the lockers where my bare skin pressed against the cold steel. She didn't waste time taking things further as I felt her hand slip down into my thong and before I knew it she had two fingers in my already wet cunt. She found my g-spot and as hot as I had been I was ready to cum in not time, but right then I heard people come into the locker room.

Karen and I both gasped, she pulling her hand from my underwear and me feeling the withdrawal. But I quickly turned around to face the locker, instinctively covering my breasts with my arms while Karen moved back to the other end of the bench.

The pretty girl from the front desk came in and went straight to the bathroom without noticing us. But behind her came a couple of other women one of which I noticed was a very attractive redhead. She and I made instant eye contact, before she glanced over at Karen and then back to me. She grinned as if knowing Karen and I were hooking up. The pretty redhead kept walking until she was out of sight.

I took a breath and then bent down to slip off my thong and quickly put on my more athletic G-string and as my fingers pulled up the thin crotch I easily noticed I was really, really wet. My pink lips were shiny they were so obviously wet. I was putting on my sports bra as the young brunette from the front desk walked back by, this time checking me out with no subtlety at all. I couldn't believe how, as the obvious older woman in the room, I was getting all the looks. In my self-induced aura of erotic feeling I hadn't noticed that all the other women had come and gone, including Karen and the redhead. The brunette winked and walked out herself.

I actually started to feel sorry for myself, after I had just gotten all that attention and then was left hanging. I shrugged and put on my short gym shorts and then my t-shirt. I was tying my sneaker with my foot up on the bench when I glanced up to see Karen come back around the lockers from the other side.

"That was close. We almost got caught there," she said as she sat next to my shoe on that wooden bench.

"Yeah it was almost too close," I said switching feet and tying my other shoe. When I looked up again I came upon the most seductive green eyes I had ever seen. The words out of my mouth were, "What are you doing later on today. Would you want to go get a drink?"

Karen's smile suddenly turned to little pout, "I wish I could but I have to pick up my son and take him to a birthday party."

A son? She must have a very young son as pert and fresh as she looked.

I wasn't ready to give up on her though. I stood and moved in front of her, between her open knees even. "Well, how about sometime during the week or next weekend?" I asked very lightly brushing my legs against her inner thighs.

She closed her eyes and took a breath before she opened them again and said, "Um, I, uh, that works a lot better for me since I don't have him next weekend," she said as she pulled out a piece of paper from her bag and wrote down her phone number and email address.

She then pleasantly surprised me by standing, running her large breasts up my stomach and against my own, and while pressing up close she gave me a small kiss on the lips before she turned and left without another word.

I stood there for along moment savoring her delicious taste on my lips before I put the little paper from her in my bag and then grabbed my IPod to head out and find a treadmill with my name on it. I needed to work off some serious sexual tension!

I had just put my ear phones in when I noticed the redhead I had made eye contact with in the locker room get on the treadmill next to me. I also noticed she had on much less clothing than before. She was a very hot woman. I was listening to Nelly Furtado when only about a minute into my run I found myself still trying to steal glances at the attractive redhead. I noticed that she was about the same height as Karen but maybe a little fuller in the frame. She also had long curly wonderfully bright red hair that came down a few inches past her shoulders. She was wearing a black and teal halter top and matching Capri pants, both of which were made of smooth Lycra which really showed off her very fine curves. She had a nice set of breasts that were rather large and her snug halter top helped show off an ample amount of gorgeous cleavage. I licked my lips so wanting to dip my tongue into that shadowed valley.

Before I knew it I was about a half hour into my run. I was also still ogling my treadmill partner. I was perspiring pretty well by then from both the heat inside my body and out. So I took off my t-shirt to innocently wipe the beads of sweat from my face, but knowing well that I revealed my black sports bra holding my own somewhat ample breasts higher and fuller. No sooner than I had them on display than I noticed the redhead turn and steal a glimpse or two of her own.

We both seemed careful not to make direct eye contact.

I ran for another fifteen minutes or so before I had had enough and got off the treadmill to stretch my headphones blaring music in my ears. I was sitting on the floor, my legs spread out wide, when the redhead came over and sat down next to me.

I saw her mouth 'Hi!' and nod.

"Hi!" I said taking off my ear phones.

We still didn't converse more than that but did both continued to stretch right next to one another. I did a few sets of abs while she stood and stretched her legs while standing which meant she was bent over while stretching. That gave me a great view of her large tits and her firm ass as she moved one way then the other.

That was a nice thrill but no sooner had I been getting a good little turn on than my redhead friend left me without a word or a look back. Talking about being left high and dry now!

Well, okay, I was far from dry by then, but I also had no one to share my arousal with and keep it going all of sudden. I shrugged it off once more and moved over to another other room and started working out on the weights. I worked on a few different muscle groups and while I did I noticed I was getting plenty of looks from the men this time. It probably had something to do with not having my t-shirt on and my bosom being on full display. I did so enjoy the subtle exhibitionism and although I could see them plainly enough I hoped I had spurred at least a handful of hard-ons.

I pulled on my shorts which drove my g-string tighter to my wet pussy which was really tingling by then. But I ignored it and moved on to the free weights. I had just started lifting a barbell when I noticed that lovely redhead walking in my direction once again. I swear my pussy immediately gushed for her. I watched as she grabbed a set of weights and started working out on the bench next to mine. I didn't have to look to my side to steal glances at her this time. I could look at her in the mirror that covered the wall in front of us. As I did my most subtle of ogling I noticed her nipples where hard and huge, both of which were very pointedly poking through her halter top.

"Are you following me around the gym?" I finally had to ask as I walked passed her to put my weights back on the rack.

She looked up at me and said, "Maybe I am, but I think you've been doing the same by checking me out all along the way. By the way, are you new here? You don't look familiar."

"Yes I am. I'm here for the one week trial membership," I told her as I sat down beside her.

"How do you like it so far?"

"I like it a lot so far actually, but this is only the first day," I said smiling broadly before slowly licking my lips.

"Well I'm Julia," she said as she put her hand out and smiled back.

I took her hand and shook it lightly while squeezing it firmly, "Nice to meet you Julia, I'm Cassandra." The whole time I was checking out her big tits.

"Since we are doing the same exercises do you want to go ahead workout together?"

"Sure that would be great."

So we moved over to the leg machines and Julia took a seat down on the hip abductor.

"I've never used this machine before," I said to Julia.

"Don't worry, just watch me. It is a great workout for the sides of your legs." She said as she changed the weight on the machine.

I watched her do her reps as she moved her legs open and closed in the seated machine. My eyes were drawn to her crotch and each time she spread her thighs I swear she was winking at me with her pussy lips barely hidden behind that thin strip of material stretched ever so tightly down across her lady crotch.

I felt myself being drawn to burying my face between those waving thighs!

Julia finished her set of twelve reps all too soon and I realized it was my turn.

"Okay, just that easy," Julia said as she stood and pulled down on the crotch of her shorts, extracting it from what I just knew had to be a very delicious pussy.

I sat down on the machine while Julia knelt down to adjust the weight and the settings to my novice comfort. I no sooner began using the machine than I felt my very short shorts riding up further each time I opened my legs. I also noticed Julia was staring down at my pussy as I had hers. From the angle she was knelling at it allowed her an easy look up my shorts and to my nearly soaked G-string. I was pretty sure she was turned on by the view because her nipples were as hard as before and sticking out through her halter top again.

By the time I finished my set of reps I was ready to go off to the locker room and finger myself silly to a couple of explosive orgasms. But I restrained myself, nibbling on my lower lip as I got up off the machine and tried to nonchalantly reach down and extract the thin strip of material from my extremely wet pussy. Just the touch of my fingertips down there about had me going off like a string of firecrackers!

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers