Trial Membership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there Julia and I alternated on that machine for two more sets each and each of us getting a good eyeful of one another's damp crotch.

"So Cassandra, do you have any plans after this, would you like to go grab a cup of coffee or some lunch," Julia asked me with a leering smile on her face.

"Sure I would love too, but let me go grab a quick shower first." I told her even as I was thinking of how badly I needed to cum right then.

"Don't worry about that, I didn't bring clothes to change into. I was just planning on going like this and taking a shower at home," she said as she picked up her towel.

"Okay that's fine with me. What did you have in mind?" I responded.

"Well how about Panera Bread?" she replied. "Okay let me go and grab my stuff out of the locker room."

We both grabbed our bags and left the gym together.

I followed Julia in my own car as she led over in hers to Panera Bread which wasn't too far away from the gym. Once there we both ordered salads and grabbed a table by the window. We didn't say much at first, other than simple chatter about the weather and how good the salads were. Although I was still feeling as horny as ever especially since I sat across the table from a very sexy, flirting redhead, but I was also hungry after the workout and just a little distracted.

About halfway through our lunch Julia started telling me about her family. She has two kids and has been married about 8 years. I guessed her age to be early thirties. I then reciprocated by telling her about my two grown daughters and my divorce.

"So do you date at all Cassandra?" Julia asked just before she put one of those large croutons in her lovely mouth.

"I haven't really done much dating, plus it has been a while since I've been in the dating scene," I told her honestly, just not telling her of my lovers that I wouldn't consider 'dates', but awesomely good fucks.

"Well what do you do when you get, uh well, horny?" Julia asked with a huge smirk on that cute face of hers.

"Oh, I have a few good toys I keep by my bedside that take care of that," I said returning with a broad smile and a quick wink.

"I just don't know if I could be in your shoes and not have someone to have sex with all the time," Julia seemed to drift off elsewhere before she blinked and refocused on me.

"I've gotten used to it. Besides every once and a while I've found someone to entertain me and help take care of my needs at least every now and then," I responded, divulging my naughty affairs, maybe just not as many as I've actually had.

"Well Brendan, my husband, has done a wonderful job in taking care of my needs, since I need it a lot," she looked at me as if to let that sink in as if she hadn't already sunk into my head and pussy already in fantasy. But then she hit me with the big one, "but we've been thinking about inviting someone else into our bedroom to join our fun. We want to try something new," she said as she took a bite of her salad trying to hide her nervousness.

"Oh really?" I grinned and looked hard into her sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah, the sex is great between us and we do it just about every day, but I would like to experience a woman and I want to watch Brandon fuck someone else aside from me," she said as she wiped a dribble of dressing off her lower lip.

For me, well, my pussy felt as wet as it had all day at the thought of getting a chance to eat her pussy out. I was hooked on this woman and didn't hesitate to pursue this indirect invitation further. "Well Julia, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"What did you have in mind?" Julia asked, blushing cutely.

"I was thinking we could go into the city for dinner and then maybe go to a bar for a drink after," I looked right into her wonderfully deep green eyes.

"Yeah, well, that does sound nice," Julia sounded interested but looked more nervous than ever.

"There a few good restaurants not too far from my hotel," I told her.

"Hotel?" Julia's eyes widened.

"Yes, I work for a hotel downtown," it appeared that thought piqued her interest.

"I, I haven't been out anywhere without my husband in a long time. In fact, I can't remember the last time. But I, uh, think this could be a good idea," she replied back and added the exciting nonverbal with the sight of her nipples being rock solid, more than ready to bust through her top at that moment.

"Well, I know the perfect restaurant, it's kind of upscale. Why don't you go out and get a nice dress for our date?"

"I just might do that. I haven't gotten a new dress or outfit in some time. I deserve a little something special," and with those words she lowered her gaze to my cleavage and licked her lips.

We stayed at Panera for a little while longer, somehow avoiding any further direct talk of sex, but still doing plenty of sexy flirting. She checked out my chest more than a few more times, of course I did the same of hers, but how could I help it with those huge nipples staring back at me.

"Okay, I have few errands to run and then I'll pick you up say at 6:30?" I asked as I wiped my mouth.

"Okay, oh here," she took out a piece of paper and pen wrote down her address.

After we left Panera Bread and I raced home.

As soon as I was in the door I ran upstairs while taking off my clothes on the way. I was so horny I thought I was going to explode. I was naked by the time I made it to my bed and practically flew across it to pull out my 8 inch vibrator from the night stand. I laid back and spread my legs in a flash. I didn't need any lube since I was so wet and that deliciously buzzing vibe slid right on into my hot pussy. Within no more than minute on the highest setting I was cumming!

My orgasm was incredible. It was just what I needed after being teased by Julia's gorgeous body, her implied offer of sharing her bed with her and her husband and all my arousal at the new gym, including my intimate encounter with Karen in the locker room. But as I pulled the vibrator out of my still quivering vagina, I knew that cumming just once wasn't enough to truly satisfy me. I reached over to my night stand again and pulled out my 6 inch dildo this time, the one with a suction cup end. It was just the right size for what I had in mind next.

I stuck it into my sopping wet pussy and moved it in and out a couple of times before I pulled it all the way back out and jumped up out of bed with it. I jogged over to the dresser where I stuck the now shiny fake cock to the side of it about waist high. I turned around, bent over and moved back towards that waiting stiff shaft while holding my ass cheeks wide apart. As soon as I felt the pussy wetted tip of the dildo press up against my little puckered hole I sucked in a deep breath. I pushed a little more and felt the fat head slide in nice and easy. Being generously covered with my pussy juices it felt so deliciously much better going in. I then leaned over far enough to grab the vibrator off the bed and in another flash I slid that loving toy back into my dripping pussy. I started it on the lower setting this time as I worked it in and out in a slow teasing rhythm. With two fingers of my other hand I played with my tingling clit. The whole time I continued to rock back and forth getting that dildo moving pleasingly in and out of my flexing asshole. It wasn't the same as getting fucked by Aaron like the other day, with that big extra hard cock of his, but it would have to do. I took my time as I fucked both my holes all at once while diddling my hard pebble of a clit.

After a couple of minutes I needed more so I turned the setting up on the vibrator. I also thrust back harder onto the fake cock spearing my butt. Damn if that didn't feel so good!

In another couple of minutes I felt my next orgasm quickly approaching and I could tell it was going to a much bigger one than the last one. It was building slowly but intensely. It was soon time, so I turned the vibrator on up to the highest setting and thrust it and the dildo in and out of my sexy orifices in a hot, fucking rhythm.

All of a sudden, I felt the familiar sensation hit me and my whole body twitched as a wonderful warmth started in my pussy that quickly spread throughout my entire body. It was a tremendous feeling I have felt so many times before, but this one was truly delicious. I absolutely love this sensation just before going over the edge into a full out cum. I had control of my body right up to that point and I continued rocking back against the dildo right up until I fell over the edge into climax felt the exquisite explosion. When it came, when I came, I felt my pussy cum well up until it squirted out and audibly splashed back against the dresser behind me. I came and I came, squirting over and over again, until I felt the warm wetness leaking down both quivering thighs.

When I finally stopped cumming my legs were so week I could barely stand up, but that dildo clenched tightly in my tight hole I swear was all that held me upright!

I reached between my legs and turned the vibrator off as it was quickly getting sensitive in there. And when I had calmed further I took a slow step forward to ease the fake cock out of my ass. The last inch, that cock head, caught on my sphincter and it took a little extra effort to come off it totally and when I did it came out with rather loud, wet 'Pop!'

I practically fell forward onto the bed after that, almost forgetting the larger vibrator was still up in me. I rolled over onto my back and brought knees up opening my pussy so I could more easily slide the toy out. As I held it up I noticed all the sticky juices running down the smooth shiny shaft.

I couldn't resist!

I brought the hunky toy to my lips and licked every bit of my lady cum off of it. When I was done and had kissed the tip one last time, as I did most of my male lovers I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was 2:15. I still had four hours before my date with the lovely redheaded Julia, so I reached over and set the alarm for 4:30 then rolled over for a well-earned nap.

I must have slept well as I woke up with alarm at 4:30 feeling very refreshed. Although as I laid there feeling good I soon felt my legs, pussy and asshole were sticky from my cum. I looked over at my dresser and saw the dildo was still stuck to it. I smiled with the thought of that wonderful orgasm I had had just a couple of hours earlier as I got my naked body up off the bed and went straight into the bathroom and turned on the water to fill the tub. I also turned on the radio I kept in the bathroom putting on some Chris Botti to relax to as I took a bath. While the tub filled with hot steamy water I went into my closet and pulled out this beautiful black wrap style dress to wear for my special night with Julia. I laid that down on the bed and then picked out a black pair of Kenneth Cole four inch stiletto heels. Walking in those and a slinky dress always made feel deliciously horny Just holding those in my hands gave me goose bumps all over in anticipation of the gorgeous redhead seeing me strut my stuff for her.

After that I went to back to my dresser, where my dildo was still affixed, and pulled out a red and black lace thong that tied on the sides. I didn't have a matching bra for this pair, which was rare for most of my panties, but this was my 'fuck me' thong and I was going to certainly wear it tonight. So with it I grabbed a black sheer demi cup bra. It is also one of my favorites because I love the way the fabric inside the formed cups feel when they rubbed up against my nipples. It is just scratchy enough to induce a full erection with the right other stimulus and knowing I'd likely see Julia's stiff nipples again that evening I was going to have plenty of stimulus.

Hell, who was I trying to kid, my nipples always seemed to stick out when I wore that bra!

I took a breath, satisfied I had chosen just the right outfit as I looked upon it all there spread out nicely on my bed. So I turned, yanked the dildo off the dresser in passing, picked up the cum encrusted vibrator off the bed and took them with me and my equally cum encrusted body back into the bathroom. The room was filled with a deliciously warm steam by then and the mirror was fogged over until I could only make out the shadow of my naked form. I grinned knowing I loved looking at my own nude body, but right then I had no time for that. I needed to wash the toys and get a good soak in the tub.

I turned off the water and after cleaning up my sexy toys, I stepped into the tub, immediately feeling the warmth of the water radiate up my legs and through the rest of my body. It was so delicious I let myself soak, doing nothing else but relaxing for the next twenty minutes. Finally I came out of my blissful haze to take care of the necessities like shaving legs and doing the same to my pussy, making it completely bare and smooth.

After that was all done, I got into the shower to rinse everything off.

While rinsing off I inevitably inspected my freshly shaved sex. I ran my fingers over my smooth pubic mound and of course I had to go and touch my clit. Damn! I instantly made myself horny again. What the hell, I knew I still had some time to spare, so I reached up and took the detachable showerhead down and turned it to the pulsating setting and directed it at my bare pussy. Peeling back my lips with my other hand the pulse danced over my already tingling clit.

That did the trick...

I had been horny as hell thinking of the lovely Julia and within just several seconds I was cumming hard!

I staggered back against the tiled shower wall and rode the waves of climax until I could barely breathe.

Once I had calmed, I washed my hair and then got out of the shower. By the time I walked back into my bedroom wrapped in a large fluffy towel, the phone rang. I walked over to nightstand and picked up the cordless.

"Hello."

"Hi Cassandra, its Julia."

"Oh, hi Julia," I suddenly felt my heart sink as I was sure she was calling to say she had changed her mind about going out with me. "Uh, is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, just great, but I uh..." she paused and sounded nervous which made my heart go lower, "...I uh, well, the kids are at my mom's house and Brendan is away on a golf trip for the weekend with the guys, so I actually have the house to myself."

"Yes?" my heart was racing now at where this conversation may be going.

"Oh crap! I'll just come out ask. I you want you to come over and spend the night. I mean, we can have a sleep over, maybe watch a movie. I mean, we can come back to my place after dinner and have drinks. That way we don't have to worry about driving after."

I was suddenly shocked as well as feeling that all too familiar tingle down between my legs. Damn! This gorgeous redhead wasn't blowing me off she was instead inviting to spend the night. Yes!

"Sure, I'd be glad to stay over," I replied hoping not to sound too eager.

"Great!" her voice though gave her excitement away. "Be sure to bring something comfortable to sleep in."

"Oh I will," I told her, but little did she know I always slept naked.

"Okay then, see you soon," she sounded extra bubbly before she hung up.

I hung up and immediately whipped off the bath towel, my body feeling as if it was going to spontaneously combust. This girl was driving me to an extreme sexual high without even being in the same room with me. I so had to have this redhead and she was the one inviting to go to bed with her, well, I hoped and assumed we were going to share her bed!

I tried to not touch myself in intimate places, which was very difficult, as I took out a pair of black thigh high lace top stockings and put those on and then my lacy thong on over those. Then I put on the bra and then the sexy dress. I still felt hot up inside but all that lace and soft material actually seemed to soothe the burn while still keeping me at peak excitement. The bra cups were doing their job as my nipples rose hard and stiff as I walked back into the bathroom to apply my makeup and do my hair. By then I had only about a half hour left before I was to pick up Julia. First though I had to pack bag with my overnight stuff...a couple extra pairs of thongs and G-strings just for play sake if it might turn her on and of course I put a couple of my special toys in there, too, just in case she really wanted to play.

Damn, if the warm tingle in my damp pussy didn't call out for attention. But I had willpower, not much, but enough to get me out of the house by 6:15.

I pulled up in front of Julia's and walked up the walkway and rang the doorbell exactly at 6:30. I so prided myself on punctuality. Julia opened the door within seconds as if she had been right on the other side. It took all the restraint I had and more not to lose my cool when I saw her. Wow! She was in a black dress that bunched up sexily just below her very voluptuous breasts. It produced bosom baring cleavage for me to tell the redhead wasn't wearing a bra. The little black dress wasn't too short, but stopped just above her lovely knees. Damn, if she didn't look absolutely gorgeous in that sexy garment.

"Welcome Cassandra, come on in, by the way you look fantastic." she said as she stepped back from the doorway.

"Thanks, and if I may say so you look absolutely stunning, too." Again I tried not to drool, but did have to lick my lips. "So I see you picked up a little number up this afternoon as I recommended?"

"I certainly did. Thank you for the recommendation. I liked this dress the minute I picked it up. Do you really like it?" Julia asked as she closed the door behind me and I stepped on into her house. She then proceeded to twirl around in place, showing off that beautiful dress, but even more those very sexy curves of hers.

"Oh yes, very much so," I honestly replied then nibbled my lower trying to maintain restraint.

The dress was pretty much backless and had a slit on each side that revealed a lot of skin up to above mid-thigh. She also had on black stockings and a nice set a black Prada three inch heels. She looked fantastic and all I hoped for at that moment was getting to take that sexy dress off later on that night and getting to see how much sexier she looked without it.

I tried not to stare too obviously as we walked on into her living room.

"Thank you. So let me just lock the back door here and then we can go," she said as she walked toward the kitchen. As she did I watched that lovely ass of hers rock back and forth under that tight black dress. I had to wonder if she was wearing any underwear at all.

I knew mine were getting wet the just thinking about it!

"Take your time," I called to her as I fanned myself trying to calm down.

Julia came back a moment later and walked back passed me to grab her purse off the table in the foyer.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go," she said turning to open the door.

I stepped out and she followed me after locking up.

When we got into my car I got much better view, an up close view of Julia's generous cleavage as she turned to put her purse on the back seat next to mine. I held my breath until she turned back and put on her seatbelt which only made me silently gasp again as the shoulder strap came to rest right in between her large tits. It made those gorgeous tits of hers look even bigger.

I was sure I would cum before we got to the restaurant if I kept on staring at those round tits. And if I didn't cum, I was going to get us into an accident along the way. I tried to distract my mind and body.

"I like your purse Julia," I said to her.

"Thanks, I like yours too."

And so we made innocent small chatter the entire way to the restaurant.

I had made a 7:15 reservation and we arrived perfectly on time downtown at the restaurant and were shown right to our table. I ordered a bottle of wine and we toasted to our new friendship. Throughout dinner we talked about our lives and our families. Julia told me how she and Brendan met and how he really was a great guy and she couldn't wait until I met him. It didn't pass me by that she said 'until I met him' and not 'if I met him'. She was already getting the three of us together in her mind.