Trial Membership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple more glasses of wine on her part, she went on to tell me a bit about her sex life with her husband and how she really was a satisfied wife, but still they both were looking to try something new. Of course, I agreed new was always a good thing, but didn't overtly make it sound like I was ready to jump in the sack with her and Brendan. Actually, as wet as I was at that dinner table I would have jumped the both of them if he was there and they both offered their bodies. Hell, I was ready to take her to the ladies room or back out to my car and jump her lovely bones!

We finished our dinner and that bottle of wine, Julia drinking the majority of it. The whole time I kept sneaking heated glances at her wonderful cleavage. I also noticed as the evening went on she checked me out more and more, and with much less subtlety. I also occasionally noticed quite a few men in the restaurant were checking us both out, including our own handsome waiter.

We discovered we both had a sweet tooth and decided to share a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, which we partnered a cup of cappuccino and further small talk.

"You know, I have a nice bottle of wine chilling at home so there's no sense spending all that money ordering another bottle here," she said and added a very seductive leer that slowly fell to my bosom before she must have caught herself, faked a small cough and dug her fork back into the cheesecake sitting on the table between us.

I wasn't sure how I was going to get us home the way I felt, not because I was drunk, as I had had only two glasses of wine, but because this utterly attractive woman was going to be sitting next to me distracting me from the road the entire time!

"So are you interested in going to a bar or dancing?" I asked her as we walked out of the restaurant by around nine.

"Well, I was kind of hoping we could head back to my place and crack open that bottle of wine," Julia answered as she hung heavily on my arm while I walked us both back to my car. "Besides, I don't know if I am in the mood for a bunch of guys to be hitting on us."

She may not have been looking forward to being hit on by horny guys, but when she turned her head to me she had that look in her eyes that told me she did want to spend some alone time with me. At least that was the way I was going to translate that hot look.

"That is perfectly fine with me," I said to her as we walked up to the passenger side of my car. Still holding her up with one arm I pushed the door release on my key fob and then reached for the door handle.

"Maybe another night when I am in the mood to pick up some guys for us to share," she said to me with a crooked smile on her face.

I know my eyes rose at that wide open comment. Julia had been talking most of the way through dinner as if it was a done deal that I would be joining her and Brendan for a romping threesome, now she was alluding picking up strange men and she and I having illicit threesome with them. This woman was hot an horny for sure!

I got her into the car with a little effort and while I got seated she made the same move as she had earlier to put her purse on the back seat. This time though she noticed me staring directly at her tits. I couldn't help it as I was just amazed at how they stood up so perky when she certainly wasn't wearing a bra.

"So you really do like my dress, Cassandra?" Julia asked as we pulled out of the parking place.

"I like it a lot, it really looks fine on your perfectly curvy body," I replied trying not to look over at her large tits that I knew were being wonderfully pressed and separated by that seatbelt again.

"Thanks, I bought it for this special occasion," she said as she rested her left hand on the center console of the car.

"I'm glad you consider tonight a special occasion," I said looking over at her as we were stopped at a light.

"I chose it because of how it droops down in the middle, kind of seductive like," she said as she puffed up her chest while at the same time she moved her hand down to where she lightly touched my bare thigh.

"Well I don't blame you. You have plenty of cleavage to show off there."

"Yeah, and I have noticed you checking it out all night long."

Great I was busted! Finally, as if she didn't know already I had the hots for her!

"I really don't blame you, they are very nice to look at, aren't they," she said, but I couldn't look as I accelerated into traffic.

I was blushing then, something I don't do often and I knew she was looking right at me.

"Maybe later you will get to see them," she said in a seductive tone.

My foot pushed the gas pedal a little harder as I couldn't believe she was suddenly being this forward and direct with me. Although I knew part of the reason had to be the wine, it didn't matter as I was really needed to cum and I could feel the wet spot on the front of my thong getting bigger and wetter by the second. My nipples were as hard as ever scratching around n those bra cups and I'm sure if the lights were on in the car, she would have been able to see them poking through my dress.

"I'm sorry if I was staring at your breasts, I was just admiring their size and how they are so perky especially since you've had two kids," I said not sure if I might have just cooled the moment talking about her children.

"Well, I will let you in on a little secret. I had a little help," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I said as we drove into her neighborhood.

"After I had my daughter they were sagging some and I was complaining too much about it I suppose. I had worked out hard after having her and I lost all of the baby weight, but my tits still sagged and I missed them being firm and perky like they were before I had both kids. Brendan said I should go see a doctor about them. So I did and well the doctor said he could fix them and get them perky again. I told him that I was all for that!"

"So what size were you before the kids?" I asked.

"I was a full 36B but now I am a larger and sexy 36C, actually almost a D cup," she responded with a real sense of pride in her voice and at this point her hand was moving up and down my thigh.

The tingling going on in my pussy became a hungry itch and squeezed down hard inside trying to quell another pending gush of girl juice. "Um, it sure sounds as if you are very happy with your surgery."

"Yes very happy and very satisfied. Brendan loves them and loves to play with my nipples especially as they are much more sensitive since I had them fixed. I can now even cum from having my nipples played with," she said as her hand moved up under my dress and close to my pussy.

She had to feel the damp heat emanating from down there!

As I turned on to her street, her fingers touched my thong which was soaked by then. I felt a fingertip caress my enlarged clit through the thin material as I pulled in to her driveway and slammed the car in park. I immediately turned my head to look at the gorgeous redhead and before I could take another breath, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. But no sooner than I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth than she pulled away from me, from my lips, my body, my pussy!

I was going crazy for this woman!

Julia got out but turned around and bent down until I could see all of her tits in that scoop necked dress. "You better come inside before you leave a huge wet spot on your car seat," she said with a huge smile and a wink before stood and turned to walked up to the house.

I blinked, almost unbelieving of how this redhead had become so bold all of a sudden. I didn't want to ruin what we had going so I quickly got out of the car and opened the back passenger door to grab my purse and hers and then my overnight bag. As I walked up the concrete walk to her front door for the second time that night, I noticed she had left it open but was nowhere in sight. The lights in the living room were still off and the only light I could make out came from a handful of candles.

I put my bag down on the floor and our purses on the foyer table.

I could hear Julia in the kitchen and the clink of what I assumed was two wine glasses. While I waited for her return I walked around the living room and in the flickering shadows looked at pictures of her kids and her husband. Turns out Brendan was a very attractive man, in fact, he looked like he would be a real sexual treat in bed. I was looking forward to that tryst even more now.

As I was ogling Julia's hunky husband, wondering how big his love too might be, I heard high-heeled footsteps behind me. When I turned around Julia was coming into the living room with the two long stemmed glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Please, have a seat, while I pour," she said, nodding at the couch beside me.

I did as she asked and she poured each of us a nearly full glass. When she sat down, she sat down close and when she sank into the plush cushion it inched me closer to her until our thighs met while she handed me my glass. As I took the first sip I looked over the rim as she sipped from her glass.

Neither of us said a word, but our eyes I'm sure spoke volumes. Hers certainly did. Those sparkling green eyes, were surely crying out 'Fuck me!' I took another healthy sip of wine before putting my glass down on the table. It was my time to make the next move in this erotic chess game. Julia put her glass down as I leaned toward her and when she turned back towards me, I was there to greet her with my moist lips.

We kissed for a few blissful seconds until it was I that pulled away this time. We sat there, close and warm, making love with one another through only our eyes for the next several seconds. In that time I could feel another warm dampness spill out onto my skimpy thong. At that moment I knew it was time to go back to her so I put my lips to hers as I also wrapped my arms around her. This time we kissed much more passionately as our tongues danced gracefully in each other's mouths. My hands were all over her bared smooth back as we kissed for more than a few minutes.

Damn if Julia had one great set of lips and she sure knew how to use them!

After moaning into my mouth she leaned back and I started to kiss my way down her neck toward her chest and that low scoop in neckline of her dress. My, my, she smelled so good, the scent of Chanel No. 5 perfume. That scent always drove me wild!

My right hand reached up to grope a large breast through her dress.

"Cassandra, I, uh, lets head upstairs," she said in a very breathy voice.

I lingered with my tongue curling between her cleavage and my palm pressing against her hardened nipple but I stood and grabbed her hand to pull her up with me. We picked up our glasses, she retrieving the bottle of wine then she led me upstairs while I stared at her gorgeous ass each wonderful step of the way.

When we got up to her bedroom, that is her and her handsome husband's bedroom, she let go of my hand and went to light a few more candles and turned on some music. I stood by her bed knowing how it was obvious that she had planned this all ahead of time.

She had been ready to take me to her bed even before I picked her up for dinner!

I smiled inside and out as I walked slowly down the side of the bed, wine glass in one hand the other, fingertips gazing along the top comforter of the large bed. When I was within a step of me soon-to-be-lover, I tipped my glass up and swallowed the remaining liquid then reached around her to put it on the night stand next to hers. When I looked back up into her eyes it was only a matter of a short moment before we began to kiss again. This time our hands were all over each other like two very hungry young lovers. Our tongues tangled in a furious frenzy. We kissed like that for what seemed like several minutes this time and while we did I felt her hands move to my breasts for a good squeeze and then to the tie on the front of my dress. She slowly pulled on it until I felt it come loose and the halves of my dress began to open up. While our lips were still crushed to one another's and our eager tongues dueled back and forth between our mouth's Julia moved her hands back up my body and smoothly pushed the dress off of my shoulders. I cooperatively shrugged and the garment fell to the floor at my feet.

With that, Julia took a step back and stared at me in my sheer black bra and my black and red lace thong and thigh-high lace top stockings. "Oh my Cassandra, you look delicious." Then without waiting for a response or a return compliment, which I was full prepared to give, she moved back in front of me and began kissing me again. I almost immediately gushed and I was sure I was so wet by then the crotch of my thong was nothing more than a squishy mess.

I pointed my tongue back into her mouth as I reached up and slid her dress off of her shoulders feeling it fall down to the floor at our feet, much on top of mine. It was my turn to take a step back this time only to find the lovely Julia standing before me wearing only a black satin G-string with a lace garter belt holding up a black pair of lace top thigh-high stockings similar to mine and her heels. I took a happy lingering moment to take in all of her body. Her breasts were absolutely perfect and she had the largest pink areolas I'd ever seen on a woman.

In my trance, I saw her move towards me and grasp my hand only to pull me onto the bed with her. In the next moment she was on top of me as our lips met again and we kissed ever more passionately. We kissed and caressed one another's lingerie clad bodies for a good while before we got down to business. Julia somewhere along the way pulled down the cups of my bra to expose the rest of my tingling tits. I could barely breath as she began biting and pulling on my nipples with her teeth.

She was driving me crazy! I so needed her to make me cum!

My hands busied themselves playing with her hard nipples that were the size of the proverbial pencil erasers by then. We both allowed moans to escape our mouths when our lips weren't locked together and our tongues weren't tangling voraciously upon one another.

Somewhere along the way I took a moment to unhook my bra and push it aside before Julia began to kiss her way down my stomach on down to my wet thong. I'm sure she could smell the sexy, musky aroma of my arousal for her. I certainly could. She took her time planting little kisses along the edge of my thong from one hip to another and then when she stopped on the left side she pulled on the satin ties with her teeth loosening the bow that I had made earlier that afternoon thinking of this very moment and experiencing the first dampness in that thong. She then slid her lips across my bare skin to the other hip and did the same there, before pulling back the narrow material with her teeth to expose my shaved saturated pussy.

I could only imagine how pink and shiny I looked down there at that very moment and from the look on her face and lusty quiver on her lips I saw she was well pleased with what I had to offer. She pursed those sexy red lips and then quickly planted her face between my legs.

I totally lost my breath!

I also spread my obligingly nice and wide for her and her tongue as it started moving in out of my pussy in a rapid and determined pace. I nearly lost my breath at the sudden deep contact. I wasn't expecting her to eat me out this quickly, thinking I would be the first to try her delicacy and having to coax her along to even test the waters to mine. But Julia was an obvious natural at this lady cunt munching and in no time I felt my pussy ready to explode as her nose rubbed up roughly against my clit.

"Ohhhh Julia! Yessss! I'm...cummmm...mmmming...al...ready," I moaned loudly as the juices literally poured out of my pussy. This orgasm was as good as the one I had earlier today just thinking about what could happen between us.

I tossed my head back as I continued to moan louder and louder, still cumming and cumming.

Julia was sure to get all of my cum as her mouth never left my gushing pussy.

It was minutes later when she climbed back up my body and kissed me on the lips with her sticky lips. I always enjoyed my own flavor especially when I tasted myself on another woman's mouth.

When she lifted her, she said, "I didn't expect you to cum that quickly."

"I'm sorry, but you had me all worked from the minute I saw you earlier tonight at the door. That little black dress and that sexy body poured into it. All that and that talented tongue of yours, damn, I didn't stand a chance of holding out longer. I have been wet for you all night and as soon as your tongue touched my pussy I was ready to explode."

"Well that is fine with me, because you aren't going anywhere tonight, so we can do this as much as you want," she said brushing back my damp bangs.

"Well it's my turn to return the favor," I said to her before raising my head to kiss her again, tasting and feeling my wetness all over her lips and face again.

I quickly rolled Julia over onto her back and went down for her big tits, groping and nibbling on them both. The nipples were very nice and firm and I played with them, fervently tugging and sucking hard on them. I kept at it almost nursing her until I heard her moaning until she finally called out.

"Ohhh Casssandra! I'm cumming, yesssssssssss ohhhhh yesssssssssss," she moaned as I pinched down on both of her nipples at the same time and then twisted them. "Ohhhh, fuckkkk yesssss!"

I think that was the first time I had made anyone cum from just playing with their nipples. But I continued playing with them until I felt her body fall limp beneath me and her hands finally swatted mine away.

I smiled knowing I had gotten her off as fast as she had done me, but I certainly wasn't done with the sexy redhead. As she tried to catch her breath I slid my hand down into her G-string and found sure enough it was filled with her lady juices. I peeled it off her and then bent down in to lick her pussy clean of all that sticky mess he had created. Not long later she started moaning again and her thighs squeezed tightly to the side of my head. Her body arched, trembled and then went completely limp.

My eyes smiled over her pussy mound up to her green eyes that flashed back before they squinted shut. As she calmed I licked and kissed lightly all over her pussy until I felt a hand on my head and a deep breath being taken above me, "That was great Cassandra, I really enjoyed it. I think I came a second time when you were licking me clean."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. You do have a very nice pussy, but now I think it is time for us to have some real fun," I said with a smile now on my face as I got up from the bed and went out of the room naked except for the high heels I still had on.

I practically ran down the stairs and grabbed up my overnight bag. When I was back outside her bedroom I put the bag on the floor and took out the strap-on dildo and harness I had thoughtfully brought. I stepped into with each high heel and once in place I walked back into her and her husband's room. Julia was sitting on the side of the bed with a glass of wine pressed to her lips. She looked up in mid-sip and just stared wide-eyed at the 8 inch dildo sticking straight out from my crotch. I was sure she would be startled at first and again I would have to coax her along, but after that initial shock she instead calmly sat her glass back down on the nightstand, got up and walked over to me. I licked my lips awaiting those soft and warm ones of hers to meet mine. But when her breath hit my face she immediately fell to her knees with her face inches from the tip of the bobbing fake cock.

"Wow! It looks about the same size as my husband's," she said just before she practically inhaled the cock into her mouth.