Trial Membership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wished I could actually feel her mouth on me, my cock, but the scene of her lips sliding down that thick life-like shaft gave me warm chills as it was. "Good then, you should have no trouble being able to handle this thing. Go for it lover!"

And so I watched her suck on that fake cock imagining what pleasure her husband must feel when she did that to him. She was certainly a hell of a cocksucker and it didn't matter this one was fake. She held nothing back in her sucking and licking of that dildo with all the fervor of it being real and urging that thick sticky white man cum to explode from it and down her throat. I couldn't resist hunching my hips slightly helping us both savor the experience.

It was a good, very good few minutes before the hot redhead came up for air and stood to kiss me with those multi- talented lips of hers. She could any man or woman.

"Come back to bed with me," she offered she said as she reached for my hand.

We both crawled up the end of her and Brendan's bed and fell upon one another, rolling around and kissing for a while, that is until she stopped and got on top of me to dangle her very large lovely breasts in my face. She teased me as she swayed them from side to side, the newly hardened nipples slapping across my cheeks. Eventually I was able to catch one plump nipple in my mouth and I sucked on it then the other one for a few minutes. As I did I felt her hips slide back and the pressure on my crotch told me she was also sliding down onto that always hard, always ready 8-inch long dildo. By the time her thighs met mine I could feel the dripping wetness of her pussy. She rocked up and down sliding that fake cock in out of her luscious fair skinned body that most redheads have. She took her time working the thick shaft all the way in and almost back out of her pussy, all the while rubbing her tits in my face.

I enjoyed having her large, very full breasts brushing my face as her skin was so smooth, so silky and so warm against mine. We moved in a slow rhythm as we made love to each other. At one point I felt as if she was doing it feeling it was her husband up inside her. She had said he was about the same size as the dildo. I would never feel what Brendan could feel up inside what had to be a clenching wet, hot cunt. But the feel of her tits on my face and her hot body undulating all over mine made me feel all the bliss I needed to feel.

I loved it!

I took over and began to plunge that big fat plastic cock into her pussy while she moaned and moaned, and moaned still louder. She reached out with her hands, I reached up, and we intertwined our fingers and squeezed tight. It was quickly becoming the most romantic of fucks I had had in a very long time and I was the one doing the fucking. She lowered down over my body as I fucked her hard, feeling as if it was as natural as ever shoving that fake cock up into her pussy. It was also nice as our lips interlocked for long periods between my thrusts, her crazy moans and my own grunts and groans of pleasure. I know she had a couple small orgasmic tremors as those fully erect nipples of hers rubbed against my skin while my own nipples were rock hard as they rubbed against Julia's warm skin as she moved up and back helping me work that big hard dildo deeply into her pussy.

With all that going on I began lustily moaning as well...

What she didn't know and I forgot to mention was this strap-on has a 3 inch mini dildo on the opposite side that had been embedded in my equally steaming, drooling pussy. So I was getting plenty of pleasure and more as she rocked harder and faster. We must have continued like this for nearly half an hour before we rolled over and I was now on top of the lovely fair-skinned Julia.

She didn't have to worry though as I continued to work the dildo in and out of her wet love canal as our eyes locked on each other. I pumped hard but smoothly into her pussy, now feeling much more like her husband doing his best to please his wife. But damn I so wanted to feel what it was like to have a cock and have it swallowed over and over like that fake cock was having done to it right then.

Damn if I didn't also want a hard cock in me right then, too! I even pictured her husband Brendan fucking me in the ass with his real 8-in cock as I was madly fucked his wife with my cock.

In my blissful fantasy I heard a whispery voice say, "I want to put my feet up on your shoulders Cassandra."

It was Julia calling to me.

I stopped thrusting my fake cock into her hot body only long enough so she could bring her legs up and rest them on my shoulders. I quickly resumed my slow, smooth but very deep thrusts in and out of her pussy and I could tell again she was having some of those smaller orgasms as we continued our love making. This gave me great pleasure knowing that she was enjoying our time together.

I was also beginning to sweat and could see the same building up on Julia's forehead, but neither one of us was ready for this to end. She kept moaning and hunching her hips up into me and the dildo. The more she hunched the more she pushed that mini dildo into my own hungry pussy. After another few minutes Julia slid her feet off my shoulders and wrapped them tightly around my back. She squeezed me tightly and I eased down onto her and gave her still another passionate kiss as I also grabbed onto the headboard above her head, gaining more leverage to thrust still deeper and pick up the pace, in and out, in and out.

Damn! Each time I hit bottom the sudden jolt vibrated against my clit and with the pleasing vibrations from the little inside my pussy I was quickly peaking. Julia sensed my pending orgasm as well and began raising her hips to meet mine as we could now both hear the sexy sounds of our wet skin slapping together. Her hands moved up and began groping my breasts and playing with my nipples as I drove that fake cock into her thoroughly saturated cunt. My pussy was already flowing with juices even without cumming yet and they were all over the smaller dildo in me as well as squishing between me and the leather harness. I could even feel the warm wetness running down my legs.

"Oh Cassandra! Don't stop...what...you are...doing," Julia moaned out.

"Don't worry...honey...I'm not...going to...until...you cum...the...big...one," I said between hard, heavy thrusts into that hot, receptive pussy of hers.

"I'm...almost...there, ohhhhh yessssssssss," she responded back between my thrusts.

I leaned forward and kissed her, ready to send her over the edge, but she abruptly pushed my head away and yelled out, "I want you to fuck me from behind. I really want you to fuck me hard with that cock of yours, lover. Fuck me hard!"

Without thinking about interrupting my own pending orgasm I pulled the dildo out of her pussy and we both stared at it all shining with her plentiful lady juices. She didn't waste time though in getting on her hands and knees and wiggling her ass back at me.

"Fuck me! Get that cock of yours back in me, fuck me hard back there, baby!"

I knee crawled right up behind her and guided the slippery wet dildo back into her waiting pussy. It sank right back in all the way exacting a long deep moan from her.

Julia turned back over her shoulder and looked at me. "Go ahead Cassandra, don't hold back! Give it...to...me...good!"

I needed no further encouragement as I withdrew the dildo all the way to the fat flared head and then slammed it back into her sopping wet cunt. I then grabbed her hips and started a quicker pace until I was pounding her pussy with that dildo like I was hammering a nail into the wall with my pelvis. I humped and humped, harder and faster.

It didn't take long before I felt my own orgasm approaching again and I could tell by her breathing that Julia was approaching the big one as well.

Seconds later..."Ohhhhhhhh...yessssssssssssssssssssss...Cass...an...dra, I'm cum..mingggggggggggg." Julia moaned and rapidly thrust her pelvis back into me and onto the dildo.

That was all I needed as that jolt to my clit and the mini dildo set me off into my own mind-blowing orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss I'm cummmmmmmmming too...Jul...ia!"

My pussy muscles clamped down on the little fake cock and I felt a wave of pleasure sweep through my body with a zip and lusty tingle I had not felt in some time all the while I still pounding away at her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddddd! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss keepppp going," Julia called out.

As I rode my climax I looked down at the long dildo slide in and out of her pink, wet pussy. Each time I could see a thicker sheen of her cum coating that manly shaft. That in itself was so erotic it brought on another sweet orgasm for me and so Julia and I both kept on moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Cassandra, keep going honey." Julia called out in a gravelly grunting voice.

With my hands still grasping her hips, sweat dripped off of my chin and my tits to splash on Julia's smooth already sweaty back. I kept on going alright trying to extend her orgasm and mine even though I was growing tired. But in the next moment we both screamed out in the sweetest of climaxes, both our heads flying back, mouths wide open in ecstasy.

I was soon totally spent and fell over onto her body while somehow Julia was able to keep her balance on her hands and knees. I felt her body beneath my own as I breathed deeply trying to calm back down.

Then I had a sudden craving...

With my cheek pressed to her moist back I whispered, "I want to taste your cum Julia."

"Honey, you can do anything you please," the fiery redhead responded still breathing more than a little heavy.

I eased back drawing the long dildo out of her pussy with a very wet sound until it popped out and I fell back onto the bed. I lay there trying to still catch my breath from the long session we just had as Julia crawled over on top of me and kissed me on the lips before turning herself around and lowering her delectable pussy right onto my face. I had just enough time to take one more deep breath before my tongue dove into her cum filled pussy and my nose went between her ass cheeks. I went to town on that pink pussy and licked up every bit of her lady cum that was in reach.

Julia in the mean time I knew had inhaled the dildo again as it was tugged up from my hips. I could only imagine she was licking all of her cum from it. I also figured she did that same thing to her husband after he had done her hard and deep and now she was savoring herself all over 'him' again. I swear that turned her on more than my tongue, but either way she got off two more times, before I completely cleaned her pussy of all her cum.

Julia then turned around and climbed back up on top of me and we kissed, long and slow this time.

"When you did me from behind it was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had Cassandra. Thanks for every minute of it!" Julia gushed as she rested her head on my heaving tits.

"I really enjoyed fucking you like that, too, Julia. I got off quite well myself. That mini dildo on the harness helped me out a lot," I said then took a deep calming breath.

Julia jerked her head up off my chest and looked at me in surprise. "Oh! I didn't know. I didn't know there could be something on that side of the belt."

"Yeah, undo the straps and take a look," I said moving my hips toward her.

She reached for the straps, loosened them and I lifted butt up off the bed so she could slide the harness down. I opened my thighs to release the mini dildo from my pussy lips, which also created a wet 'pop' sound when it came out.

We found it shiny wet, coated with my cum.

Before I knew what she was doing Julia grabbed the harness out of my hand and started to lick that mini dildo. I was amazed at how she went for it but not as amazed as when she put the entire thing in her mouth and started sucking on it!

Damn! Damn!

"Ummm, your cum juice taste great, Cassandra," she said as she put the harness aside, moved down between my legs and started to clean up my pussy with her tongue.

I wasn't sure after all that whether she loved cock more than pussy as voracious as she had been sucking at both. But honestly, five minutes later I could care less her preference as she got me off once more and cleaned up that mess of mine, too.

"So Julia what do you say we take a shower or a soak in the tub if you have one?" I asked her as I lifted my head up off her chest, from between those huge sweaty tits of hers this time.

"Sure honey, let's take a shower and clean up. We can always take a soak in the tub or go outside into the Jacuzzi after."

And so we both got up from the bed naked but both still in our heels. We shared what was left in her wine glass before both slipped off our heels then went into her very large bathroom which had an oversized walk-in shower built of glass blocks and had several shower heads built-in. She turned on the water and got out a couple of towels for us and an extra robe of hers for me. I saw her husband's robe hanging on a hook on the other side of the bathroom. For some reason the thought of that garment being wrapped around that very handsome man, that I was intended to share a bed with, him and his wife, gave me a warm shiver and just the smallest of trickle of wetness down between my pink pussy lips.

"Hey Cassandra, is the harness waterproof?" Julia asked as she was just about to step into the shower.

"Uh, yes it is, why?" I called back to her. Then it clicked in my head. "Oh, yes then bring the lube in from my bag that's out in the hallway if you want to use it again."

Julia left the bathroom as I stepped into the shower and then underneath the warm water of the main showerhead to get my hair wet. Julia came in a minute later and she already had the strap-on on her waist and the bottle of lube in her hand.

"Now it's my turn to try out your toy," she said as she turned me around and pushed me over, bending me at the waist until my hands rested on the tiled bench. I looked back and saw her lubing up the dildo and giving it a few good strokes to smear and ready it well. That gesture reminded me of her husband Brendan and I immediately pictured him doing that to his own hard 8-inch cock, stroking and caressing it preparing it for an assault on my eagerly waiting body.

As that fantasy crossed over my mind I suddenly felt something hard and fat press against my pussy lips. I looked back and up and found Julia pressed up close behind me smiling broadly. I also felt that thick fake cock slide into my pussy inch by lovely inch. Then for the next few minutes Julia gave me the very pounding from behind I had given her only minutes earlier. With all the jets shooting hot water down all over both our naked bodies we did it in that position for a while and then she sat down on the bench and I climbed on to her lap and that hard fake cock I fantasized was indeed Brendan's ramming up in to my ever needy pussy.

We both came hard eventually and rested in one another's arms before we calmed and lingeringly washed each other off and dried one another. Both thoroughly exhausted by then we crawled into bed without our tub soak and fell asleep rather quickly and soundly in one another's loving arms.

We awoke the next morning and had sex in bed and then in the shower again, stopping long enough to eat breakfast only to go at it again there on the kitchen counter and table.

I finally left her place around noon when she had to go get her kids from her mom's house. She reminded me that next time we would be including her husband in our little fun. I said that would be a plan, already feeling that quaking in my body with his hard shaft rammed up my pussy and hopefully somewhere along the way just as deeply buried in my ass.

When I got home the first thing I did was call the gym and tell them I would like to sign up right away, I didn't need to wait until the end of the week. My one day trial period had been plenty to sell me on their lovely gym. And after I got off the phone, I thought to myself I was sure glad I had taken advantage of the flier that had come in the mail earlier that week. I couldn't wait until I was a full member and wondered what other run-ins I would have with the other attractive members, women and men, at my new gym.

I ended up spending that night using every toy in my drawer getting off on all the lovely people I'd met or had ogled during my trial membership day.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Adventures Please!

Love Cassandra's adventures, especially this one with her new gym membership. Hope we can read more of them with Julia and/or other new friends she finds there. Well-written & edited - keep up the great work!

skritchieskritchiealmost 10 years ago
WOW

What wonderful stories ................... Please keep posting your adventurers

f1racer22f1racer22about 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. This story was written 7 years when I was posting on another website. They didn't require editing to post your stories. I am now having my stories edited to help with grammar mistakes and the overall flow of the story. Stephen7redo did a wonderful job editing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your stories are always good

I like how they are all tied together and the fact that the all run so smoothly because they are so well written

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Milf for Hire! Nick finds out what his friend's mother really does for work.in Mature
More Stories