Trials & Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwh314
cwh314
4 Followers

You both climbed into bed, reassured but restless. You couldn't help but think about her. The way her hips moved gracefully as she walked. The way her hair framed her face and eyes. And how Her newest features only accentuated her already goddess like figure. As you laid there you felt a familiar... albeit still new urge.. You could feel yourself getting wet just thinking about her. You slowly slid your hand down the front of your PJ bottoms, being careful not to make too much noise. This feeling building inside you was aching to get out. Trying not to make any noise you rubbed yourself faster. You bit your pillow as you felt pressure was building.

Then a small moan escaped your lips. You froze, listening to hear if she was still awake. Then silence was broken when you heard a small moan, coming from Chrystal. That was all the permission you needed. You rolled over to find her wild eyes staring at you.

"Can't sleep?" You asked.

She nodded, and then suddenly leaned forward to kiss you. Her lips felt even more amazing against your soft skin, and you both sighed with pleasure as your lips made contact. You wasted no time, sliding your hand into her panties, and she did the same. The feeling of her hand on you was more intense then when you touched yourself. You both lost all control, ripping clothes off like wild animals, your breasts squeezed together, thrusting your hips wildly into each other. The two of you explored your bodies. Fingers tracing outlines of curves. Soft skin beneath wandering hands. Passionate kisses as your lips mashed together. Then she rolled onto her back.

"Ahem" she said, gesturing with her eyes downward, caressing her own body from her breasts to her pussy.

You knew what she wanted, and you obliged. Sliding two fingers inside of her, you started with soft kisses that turned into your tongue bathing her pussy in saliva. She moaned louder and louder, at one point you could have sworn she meowed! Then she let out a scream as you felt her climax. Her legs quivered, but you had just gotten started. You sat up, intertwined your legs and began rubbing your swollen clits together. Her tail whipped erratically as your bodies undulated, you cupped your plush breast, and played with your rock hard nipple. Time seemed to slow as you braced yourselves for your next crashing wave of pleasure, and screamed as you climaxed, feeling yourself empty your essence over her pussy.

panting, but still not satisfied, you turn around wrapping your thighs around her neck putting your wet pussy in her face. You brace yourself in apprehension. This was all new. This was technically your first time! Just as you wonder if this is Chrystal's first time with a woman, your thought was cut short and you moaned loudly as you felt her tongue on your swollen clit, you jumped when you felt her fingering you. You reciprocated and begin a long, erotic '69' as you both pleasured each other.

As you pulled her pussy against your mouth, your hands grasped and kneaded her supple bottom. Pleasure overflowing over and into each other. You saw her tail swishing around as your tongue worked it's magic. She lifted her tail, showing you her delicate rosebud. After dipping a finger into her soaking pussy, you rubbed her own juices on her asshole, marveling at the wetness. She moaned and you soon felt her own fingers exploring your rosebud as well... and with a gyration of your hips against her mouth, she pushed a digit into your ass. The powerful moan from your mouth sent a shockwave of vibration against her clit, causing her to gasp and push the finger in fully as she sucked your spent clit into her mouth, trying to extract one last orgasm from you.

Giving you a final push with her mouth, you did the same and within minutes, you climaxed together, screaming loudly enough to wake the entire neighborhood. You both collapsed, quivering and panting. It would be a long while before you caught your breath. Eventually, you found the strength to stumble to your feet, and held out your hand to her to do the same.

"Shower?" You offered.

"Please!" She said.

You made your way down the hall to the bathroom. as you turned on the water, you glanced in the mirror. Shocked, you looked again. Your eyes have changed!

The End

cwh314
cwh314
4 Followers
12