Trials Ch. 01

Story Info
Rather than killing her, Kat's curiosity would cure her.
820 words
3.75
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat awoke at noon on her first day of vacation. It was gray and gloomy out; a sky that seemed to be trying too hard to rain. So much for the sun and sand of her trip to the ocean.

The view from the balcony of her hotel room overlooked the beach and, despite the weather, people were walking around in shorts and bikinis as if daring it to rain. She smiled at this local attitude and dressed for a walk.

Outside the hotel she found a wonderland of flesh. In the midwest, where she was from, Kat felt restricted and claustrophobic. Even with the cloudy skies here she felt free and open to new ideas. Starting with some carnal knowledge of the group of guys hanging out across from her hotel. She smiled at them and blew them a kiss. They all gave her a nod and continued their conversations, effectively blowing her off. Unperturbed she walked on into town.

Just old enough to drink, but having never drank much to speak of, Kat decided that in order to really let herself go, to really open up and become the temptress she really wanted to be, she needed to start small and work up to her deepest fantasy: a room full of men waiting for her to get them off. A bar seemed like just the place to have her first dirty encounter with a stranger.

Seated in a corner booth allowed Kat a view of all of the bar's patrons. She scanned the room for a potential prey, taking her time lest her first step be ruined. She had overlooked the man sitting at the bar thinking that he wasn't her type, but the more she thought about it the more she realized that he was just what she needed: someone who was not her type.

Making sure that her breasts, medium but perky, were exposed in the low cut of her blouse, Kat walked up to the man and asked if he'd buy her a drink. The man acted as if he had been sleeping but his eyes widened when he saw who had spoken to him. He immediately turned back to the bartender and ordered a couple of shots of whiskey. Once she downed them both, giving him no time to drink one for himself, she grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway leading to the men's room. Once inside she backed into a stall and sat on the toilet. Ordinarily she would never have sat on a public toilet without putting toilet paper down first, but this was the new Kat. This Kat was a dirty girl and ready to fuck anyone anywhere any time. The man was in the stall with the door shut behind him and his pants around his ankles before Kat even had time to prepare. His growing cock hung inches from her face. Before any hesitation could enter her mind she grabbed the thickness and began running her tongue around the tip. She'd only given a handful of blowjobs before but prepared for this trip by watching every video she could find on the Internet on the subject. She knew that a successful blowjob began with lubrication.

Looking up into the man's eyes without taking her mouth off of his cock, Kat began to slip her lips over the head and then back off. Each time she slipped her mouth over it it became more lubricated and easier for her to slide more in. Soon she was slurping on as much of his manhood as she could take in and she began to find a rhythm. He helped her along by grabbing her head and thrusting his cock between her lips with passion. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks to encourage the action and he fucked her face with even more gusto. She really started to enjoy the feeling of his flesh on her tongue. The firmness covered by such soft, hot skin filling her mouth made her wet and mad with desire. She wanted to fuck him so badly but knew he wouldn't last much longer. She reached between her legs and dove a few fingers into her pussy. It was too late. He grabbed fistfuls of her hair and gave his pulsating dick a few final shoves into her mouth. With each throb she felt a spurt of hot cum flow out of the man's dick and across her tongue. It wasn't exactly a salty taste, as was the cliche, but something unique. She liked the feeling and taste of it so much that as she swallowed it in a couple of gulps she came herself. The man seemed to be dizzy but managed to get his pants up and stumbled out of the bathroom. He wasn't looking for anything more than a head job. And neither was Kat. She was ready to begin.